Evolution to Denial 03

Story Info
Mila claims Ted, they get engaged.
3.7k words
2.65
8.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
134 Followers

***** Previously: Ted entered training. Learning how to attract a stable strong woman. Was introduced to orgasm control with a chastity cage. And hard punishments. Matchmaker set him up with Mila. Love at first sight. Last night he was granted cunnilingus. *****

Confused and sleepless. Mila let me give her oral. It was wonderful. But a date with a 'fuck buddy'? Emotions were in turmoil. Understood she might not have intercourse with me. Didn't care about that. Upset envisioning another man fucking her. Couldn't we just use dildos?

Finally got some naps. Sex dreams. Eating her. Kissing while she stroked my uncaged cock. Still had her scents on me. Underpants stained from leaking dick. Balls bursting.

Listened to one of the podcasts. Woman interviews a cuckold husband. Loves his wife, but knows his small dick is disappointing. Has two kids. When the youngest turned ten they discussed wife finding lovers. She needed hard fucking. Big cocks. He accepted. Babysat while she went clubbing to find lovers. Her joy after being fucked convinced him it was best. His sex was masturbating while she recounted the lurid details.

Fast forward ten years. Kids away at college. New routine was her FaceTiming being fucked by some stud. He watched and masturbated. Live sex starring his wife. After sex she showed him her soiled pussy up close. Flush and dripping cum. Told him to cum. He professed that he had grown to love it. His wife was so happy and satisfied.

Podcaster teased that the couple is scheduled appear together in a few weeks. Discuss their lifestyle. And explore the next steps, having him watch her pickup men. And watch them fuck in person.

Made sense that he embraced her happiness. My mind could not wrap around the infidelity. Except it wasn't since he approved.

Love Mila. Irrational heart pulled my brain. Followed it. Washed up and got ready. Took a while to get the locked cage cleaned. Leakage had dried all over it.

Mila had texted "no butt plug." Thank god!

Heading downstairs got texts from Zoe. Did Mila tell her?

"Enter,strip,kneel,always"

"Crawl"

"Make her Mom happy"

Limo dropped me off. Heeded Zoe's instructions. Naked, except the cage, knelt. Could hear the two talking. Minutes ticked by. Maybe a test?

"Good afternoon. Stand." Hugged. Took me by the hand past a huge modern kitchen with a bar. Pushed me to kneel in front of an older blonde seated on a high bar chair.

"Smom this is my toyboy Ted." Smom? Woman leered down at me. Frowned.

"Look down boy." Damn shouldn't have looked at her? She was wearing black platform high heels and a tight short dark blue dress. Tapped the cage several times with her right foot.

"Kiss it. No hands." Bent to kiss but she moved it. Kept trying. After a few tries she stopped and I did.

"Mom you are so playful." Mila sat facing her mom me kneeling at her feet. Mom waved a hand with a controller. Zapped the cage lightly.

"Be careful or I'll zap your dick." Startled me.

"Ted, mom is very protective. Be on your best behavior." Smiled and patted my head. Like petting a dog.

"Sorry Ma'am."

"Ma'am! Saying I'm old?"

"Ted address her as Istennő."

"Istennő." Other shoe came up. Kissed it.

Mila "Good. You have many questions."

"What is 'smom'?"

"My slang for step mom. She's way too young to be my real mom." To me she looked twenty years older than Mila.

"Is Istennő mom's name?" Both laughed.

"No it's a title. Mom's turn."

"Inspection time." Pulled me by the hair into the huge living room.

"Stand at attention. Feet apart. Hands behind your back." She circled me running her hands over my body. Grabbed my ass hard.

"Nice tight ass. Too bad the dick is small." Tapped the cage.

"Ted go clean and disinfect yourself. Leave the cage in the bathroom to dry." Gave me the key. Pointed me to a small bathroom. Quickly cleaned and returned. Knelt.

"Mila that is such a small dick. Boy are you horny?" Nodded yes.

"Stand hands behind back. Get hard." Mila smiled. How?

"You must be so horny after eating me last night." I was. Without stroking it just twitched a little.

"That's a bust Mila."

"Oh Ted. Calls for a timeout." She pulled me to a door. Pushed me face first into a tight dark closet. Closed the door. They had me flailing off balance. Calmed myself. Couldn't hear a thing.

Istennő is an inch or so shorter than Mila. Similar figure up top with a large ass. Impressive if she is fifty, my guess. Bleach blonde with straight bangs and straight hair to the shoulders. Darker tanned skin. A little too much tanning bed. Green eyes and quite pretty face with some wrinkles. Definitive angry vibe. Just me? Men in general?

Summoned back out ordered to attention. Legs spread hands on top of head. Mila winked and grinned at me. Off came the blouse revealing her full D tits. High and firm. Yes enhanced.

Istennő stood next to me running her hand up and down my back and ass. Fear didn't stop the stimulation being sexual. Dick twitched.

"Watch Mila. Want to be her lover?" Mila rubbed her breasts. Brought her nipples erect. I was semi erect without direct touch.

"I'm falling in love with you. But you are not accepting of my lifestyle."

"Mila I love you. Am trying to change and learn. This is all new to me."

"Hurry up dimwit. Daria is lining up dates for Mila." Pinched my ass.

"Does it bother you I got fucked last night?" Nodded yes.

"Why? Yours isn't big enough. I have no emotions for him. Need his big cock pounding me. Muscled man enveloping me, taking me. Why aren't you delighted? He gives me pleasure you cannot."

"I'll try."

"Fool she loves you. She's a one man woman. Look at her. Are you stupid?" Loves me but screws other men? Mind fucked.

"Ok mom relax a little. Change is difficult for him. Give him some time. Daria and Zoe say he can go for more corrective education." They clearly saw the caning stripes on my back and ass.

"Dimwit you better shape up."

They sat on couches across from each other. Sat on the floor between them. Watched some dating game show. Kept sneaking looks at the topless Mila. Mila paused the TV.

"Are you the one?"

"Hope so."

"No silly. Are you the one? The MTV show."

"Sorry do not know it."

"Twenty hot singles. Experts determine their best matches. They have to compete and figure out the ten best matches." Turned it back on. Tried to soak it up. Hot guys and girls all looked in their twenties.

Istennő's cell buzzed. She punched a code in. Minutes later two women entered the kitchen. Four of them exchanged hellos. Nothing about me. You'd think a naked man on the floor would get some notice or reaction. They didn't even blink at topless Mila.

Thick stout woman, forties, with olive skin, and a twentyish girl. Looked like her daughter. They set to making dinner.

Ladies commented and talked at the contestants on the show. Interactive. Both said which guys they wanted to fuck.

Dinner was brought out on individual trays. The younger woman handed me mine. Gave me a smug look.

Food was wonderful and the ladies shared a bottle of wine.

Between shows Istennő paused it and suggested to Mila they should get dog bowls for my meals. Mila and the women in the kitchen chuckled. Cooks left.

Awkward. Seemed normal to them having a naked man sitting there. Sun was going down.

"Ted are you going to accept my lifestyle?"

"Yes Mila."

"Address her as Miss Mila in front of others."

"Yes Istennő. Yes Miss Mila."

"How long since you ejaculated?"

"About ten days Miss Mila." Why ask? She knew.

"Mom you want to guide him to release?"

"Gladly baby. Orgasms are for women, and superior males. You are not. Subbies may be granted relief. Draining. It is loathsome. Should not be needed. Since Mila is a softy..." Pushed me to stand in front of the floor to ceiling window. Looked out over the Manhattan skyline.

"Show New York what a pathetic man you are. Wank. Hurry up. Three two one zero!" Spurted into my hand. Barely semi hard.

Istennő pulled me around and pushed to kneel. Mila grinning at me.

"Eat your worthless cum." Gross, but I did it. Mila clapped.

"Ted how does it taste?"

"Gross."

Istennő "We need to break you of this disgusting habit. Go clean and lock it back up. Crawl." Demeaning. Returned on all fours. They were seated again the show running.

Mila pulled me under her short skirt. Pantyless. Christ more in front of her mom? Slowly licked her. They continued interacting with the show. Went on quite a while.

Head tapped through the skirt.

"Make me cum." Revved things up. Show was paused. Within a minute she was cumming. Did not stop me till she had a dozen.

"Ok stop. Stay." Minutes passed.

"Mila did you wash up after last night?"

"Yes mom."

"Too bad. He could've tasted real sperm."

All that had happened was weird. Topped by my face pasted on Mila's pussy for a long time, while she and her mom watched a dating show. Like I was a thing. Exposed sexually to her mother! Brain couldn't process it.

"Toyboy that's enough pussy for tonight. Let's get you home." Crawled next to her out to the foyer. Stood and dressed quickly. Got a long kiss.

"Say a proper good night to Smom." Pointed at Istennő's shoes. Knelt and kissed top of each toe. She nudged me crawling into the elevator.

Days later Janine summoned me for evening drinks. Arrived to their place, greeted by Carla in a very small tight dress. Super sexy and revealing. Janine in her usual business suit.

"How is it going with Mila?"

"Good."

"Her mom?"

"Not sure. She scares me. And they made me very uncomfortable."

Carla "Why Ted?"

"Her mom seems angry. And um they are very open about sex. I mean really open."

"You are such a prude. Loosen up!" Janine sounded a little angry.

Carla pleadingly "Are you insane? Gorgeous woman wants sex with you. Who cares about the rest! Fuck it are you a fool?"

Taken aback. Neither had ever spoken to me like this.

"I'm trying. But "

"Stop it. Man up. Change." Janine's commander voice.

"How much do you know about our sex life? Very little because of Janine's position at work. We add other women. Regularly. Janine watches. I love new bodies. Sex with college girls. Being the woman some older lady has her first lesbian sex with. It gets Janine so wet. She's a huge voyeur."

"Met Carla at a small party. First time I saw her she was going down on one of my former girlfriends. She is such an exhibitionist. We're a perfect fit. Knew it as soon as I saw her having sex with almost every woman there. Took her home that night. She moved in here the next day." Amazed.

"So you have an open relationship?"

"Stop it. Stop trying to define everything. It is killing your personal life!"

Sat quietly for minutes. Turmoil in my head and heart. What to do? Carla took my hands.

"Go to her. Love her unconditionally. Trust her. She will bring you a happy life. Do it now!" She rushed me out.

Texted from the elevator "Mila need to see you ASAP."

"Come now."

Entered nervous as hell. She pulled me straight into the living room. Fully clothed. Istennő was there.

"Ted what is so urgent?"

"Miss Mila I love you." She held my face smiling with eyes watering. Long French kiss.

"Smom?" Istennő rose and faced me. Stared. Her eyes bore into me.

"Love her forever. Heart body and soul. Hurt her and..." She let it linger. Understood.

"Bathroom, strip completely." Handed me the key. Tapped to remind me. Crawled. They talked but could not hear it clearly. Returned naked.

"Stand facing me." Istennő stood to the side phone up. Taking a video?

Mila stood back. Took her clothes off. Magnificent. Realized it was the first time I saw her completely naked. Finger to her lips to keep me quiet.

"I love you Ted. Are you the man for me? Will you commit your life to me? Accept me as I am? Unconditionally? Am not perfect."

Istennő added "She is too kind and sweet."

"Accept that I own my world. My decisions are final. I hate arguing. Yes or no?" "Yes!"

"Ted will you marry me?" "Yes!" She stepped forward, pushed me to my knees, and we kissed. Istennő snapped her fingers pointed to Mila's feet. Bowed down and kissed them. Rock hard. Mila stood me up. Clutched my erection.

"This is mine. It only does what I want. Hurry up cage it." She slapped my ass hard. Ran to the bathroom to fulfill her order. Hurried back. Istennő was gone.

"Eat me." Knelt to be enveloped by her. She made a call.

"Willow I'm engaged!" Squeals.

"Girls meet Ted. He'd say hi but he's busy." She winked and pointed the camera at me.

"He's staying tonight. You can meet him at breakfast. Gotta go busy."

The night was ecstasy. Massaged, kissed, and licked every inch of Mila. She's insatiable. Teased me relentlessly. Guided me to what she wanted. We fell asleep entangled.

Light streamed in. She pushed me back down to her pussy. Immersed myself in her juice and stale sweat. Salty. Sweet to me. More orgasms for her.

"Ok toyboy time to cleanup. I'm starving." Showering was another adventure exploring her body. Mila is divine. Dried us both.

"My clothes are in the other bathroom."

"Gisella will already have them in the laundry. This will do." Handed me spandex workout shorts. Way too small. Struggled to get them on over my feet. She giggled.

"You are so cute!" Looked ridiculous. Caged popped out in front. Pinched my thighs.

We walked out to the kitchen hand in hand. Istennő seated at the kitchen bar drinking coffee. Eyes examined me.

"Gisella the new toyboy is my betrothed." Big hug.

"Miss Mila am so happy for you. Mister you are the luckiest man on earth." Pulled me into a hug. Grabbed my ass! Both grinned at that.

"Everybody sit down at the table. Five minutes. Miss Mila what does he have to drink?"

"Orange juice and water." She got a mug of coffee and Istennő a refresh.

"Girls!" Gisella bellows like a drill sergeant.

Sat silently. Mila at the head of the table and me so close was almost on the corner. Put her right hand over my crotch lightly stroking through the spandex. Smiling eyes held mine.

Istennő disappeared to bang on a bedroom door. Reappeared with two very young women on her arms. Mila pinched me to stand. Christ more exposure.

Lithe pretty blonde with Mila's blue eyes. Hugs and kisses. Other girl was as tall as me with brown East Indian skin. Quite striking and a killer smile.

"Willow and Tejal this is my fiance Ted." Willow stepped into me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome to the family. You're my new daddy. Tejal is my inamorata." Tejal put out her hand to be kissed. Did it with a little bow.

"Congratulations. The silly blonde is my roommate." Willow made a pouty face.

"Ladies show's over sit and eat." Gisella set out pans of eggs, potatoes, pancakes and a veggie tray. Willow drove the conversation. Peppered Mila with questions. Istennő watched them and me with amusement. Tejal worked on her cell.

Gisella "Get going girls Mike's waiting."

"Willow give Mike Ted's keys. He knows what to do." Girls ran out. Confused looked to Mila.

"Call in sick the rest of the week. Cleared it with Janine. You're staying here. Mike will bring some clothes. We'll make arrangements for the rest. You live here now."

She knows Janine? Or did Daria hand out numbers? Moving today? Off balance again.

Istennő "Fasten your seat belt little man." Gave it a big grin.

The day was a blur. Mike brought me clothing. Early afternoon he drove the three of us to Tiffany's.

We were met just inside by an old very well dressed gentleman.

"Mesdames Erdős. Pleased you could visit us today. You are both exquisite as always."

Up to a private showroom. Never knew of such things. Looked straight out of Versailles, with modern touches. Immediately offered flutes of champagne. My parents were millionaires so I grew up rich. This was way beyond millions.

Two hours of Mila and her mom working with a designer. An engagement ring for her. And wedding bands. Her rings with diamonds and sapphires.

Last request I did not understand. Mila gave him a drawing with measurements on it. She said it's an M sitting on a slightly curved interlocking base. Wanted titanium. And three small diamonds set in it.

Our host and the designer both expressed thanks. Set a date for engagement ring review and fitting.

Was trying to figure out what all this costs. Started at a million, but I know shit about gemstones.

Learned a new weekday routine. Breakfast at home. Followed by a walk around the park or through nearby stores. Light brunch out. A late dinner when the girls arrive home. Plus late evening reality shows.

Mila filled me in that the girls live with her. Allayed my fears assuring me Willow is twenty and Tejal twenty-two. Also cautioned me.

"We are totally open and honest. No preconceived social morals or norms. No shame or guilt trips. Keep your reflexive upbringing crap to yourself." I frowned and felt guilty. She cupped my cheek.

"Understand. I will die making sure they have none of that in their lives. Smoms and I have terrible backgrounds. We are bound by awful experiences and one abominable man."

"I promise."

Later as we lay together she gave me the outline. Father was a criminal in Eastern Europe. Got out in the late 80s before the collapse. Brought a young woman with him. Mila's birth mother. Baby was her father's road to stay in the USA permanently. Mother gone before Mila could remember her.

Youngest memories were of a nice nanny from the old country. Got her up and fed everyday. Then off to school or weekend tutors. Old man who worked for her father chauffeured her. Brought her to father's strip club every evening. She stayed in the back where the woman dressed, and hung out between dances and 'dates'. A small TV and the stripper prostitutes were her evening and nighttime companions. By her eighth birthday the nanny was gone. She was on her own with her father.

Barely described him except to say he was a hard mean brutal man. Had witnessed him beat the women. Istennő arrived as his new wife when Mila was ten. They clung together trying to survive.

Hurt to hear this. Am determined to be her good man. Curious, how did she come to all this money?

"Ted I can't talk about this again. Need to forget it all. Ask Istennő. She'll understand."

Weekend fun. Relaxed some but still squirm especially in front of the girls and Mila's staff. Willow is energetic with a flighty tilt. Teased me often. Became clear to me her goal was to make her mother and grandmother smile or laugh. Only child syndrome, loves being the center of attention.

Late Saturday night Mila excused herself from the group. Dressed up and left. Couldn't hide my discomfort.

Istennő "Ted strip." WTF no way.

"Glamma and I are in charge of you when mom's not around. Anyway you won't be fully naked." Willow stood and put her hands on hips. I stripped. She and Tejal circled and examined me. Died. It was so wrong. Istennő loved the show.

"How big is your erection?" Tejal said as she examined the caged genitals. Looked down silently.

"Answer quick or get a spanking." Willow was serious.

"Five inches."

"Glamma?"

"All men lie. Probably four."

Tejal "Slam boy. Not big enough for any woman."

"Aw Ted don't worry. Mom has enough big cocks to last a lifetime. This is tonight's." Showed me a pic on her cell. Six pack above a massive looking semi hard cock.

It was excruciating. Humiliated by these girls and tormented knowing Mila was out getting fucked.

Tejal "Lucky man. And a cuck before the marriage license. So sweet." Genuinely meant it.

"420 time." Girls smoked while we watched "Below Deck".

Mila returned gleeful but tired. Pulled me to bed.

"Finger me. Need to cum more." We lay together my face hiding in her neck. Didn't want her to see the grimace on my face. Her pussy was a stream of juices.

SubWes
SubWes
134 Followers
12