Evolution to Denial 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

Pulled my fingers to her mouth. Licked and sucked all of the cream off.

"I love the tastes of orgasms. Be happy for me." We fell asleep entangled with my fingers inside her.

Something changed inside me while we slept. Awoke and went down on her. Closed off the negative feelings and disgust. Proved my love.

Mila awoke orgasming. Held my head as I got her off. Eventually pulled me off for long kisses.

After breakfast Mila pulled the group into her bedroom.

"Ted you were such a good boy this morning you can jerk off." Handed me the key. Distraught that Willow and Tejal would watch too. Istennő controlling and watching wasn't enough?

"Mom why? Oh did he have cream pie?" All of them laughed. I was beet red.

"Yes he did." Sweet little kiss.

"How long since his last?"

"One week."

Tejal "Mila that is way to soon. It isn't a reward. Drains his energy. Draws his focus away from you."

"Yah. Mom you are too fucking nice. He's taking advantage of you!" How could I? She didn't even ask me. Her decision. Mind fucked again.

Istennő "Did you give her orgasms? And how?"

"Yes Istennő. Fingers and mouth. She came a lot." Mila squeezed my hand smiling.

"Isn't that enough for you? Plus you got to eat his cum. She's happy. You jerking off doesn't give her pleasure."

"Yah Ted you are gonna ruin a great weekend!" Willow pouted. She's an expert pouter.

Mila "You make this decision. Give me the key back when you are done." Hesitated. Handed the key back. Mila kissed me.

Willow clapped "Shopping! Let's get dressed and go!

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers
12