Evolution Unlocked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well she did, but last night she told me that she wasn't just ok with the idea of sharing me with you, she wanted to share me with you, she wanted you with us completely, as mine, as ours. She knows that I find you exceptionally attractive and even now I can see a lot about you that I'm falling for already.

So can I ask you for something? Can you stay with us this week, helping me with Rebecca, making sure she is ok as we agreed, but also knowing that I want to get to know the real you. Don't hide anything from me, just be yourself, no fronts, no masks, just be the woman you want to be, in front of the man you want to claim you. Can you do that for me? Can you be a good girl for me?"

"Yes." She replied the arousal on her face blinding as he said "good girl."

"Then we can see what happens and I can make sure how I feel about you. You are beautiful inside and out, and you wanting to be claimed and owned doesn't put me off, it makes me want you more."

"Thank you Sam," she gushed, the smile on her face almost blinding.

"Now shall we go and see Rebecca and get some baseline tests done so we can see what effect the upgrades she is going to do make?"

A few hours later, Rebecca had finished two separate IQ tests Sam had provided her with and he was pleased to see that the scores from each were very close, 150 & 152, however he knew this could easily be down to better understanding of the second test, having just done one.

"Well that gives us a baseline to work with, I'm really interested to see how much effect each part has and how they work together." Sam said, giving Rebecca an encouraging smile.

"Do I take it from Tori's mood, that you two had a proper talk downstairs earlier?" Rebecca asked with a smile.

Victoria, smiled shyly in response.

"Good," Rebecca responded in a soft voice, as she pulled Victoria into a hug.

"Remember," she whispered into Victorias ear. "You have to offer yourself to him, like we discussed when the time is right. He doesn't really understand it fully, but he would never just take you, you have to give yourself to him fully. Only then will you find out what it's like to be truly and completely claimed."

They both started giggling conspiratorially, casting glances towards Sam, who sat there looking bemused.

The following few days, somehow fell into a comfortable routine, each day, after the upgrade was done, Rebecca would take a new IQ test as well as psychometric tests to document how she felt and to keep a baseline.

When they weren't doing those things, Victoria helped Rebecca around the house and with the cooking or they went shopping or sat in the living room chatting away, when Rebecca wasn't working. Sam noticed that the volume levels always dropped and the subject changed whenever he came into the room.

They usually cuddled up on the sofa after dinner, watching a film, Rebecca on his right, Victoria on his left, getting closer and more intimate each time. Sam also noticed that the amount of flesh they displayed each evening seemed to be increasing.

It was the Thursday of the following week that phase 1 of the upgrades were complete and they all sat around the table to discuss the results.

"So, if we look at the results, we see the following." Sam started.

"Phase one, neural firing efficiency increased your IQ by a full 7 points, phase 2 neuron count, increased it by a further 8 points, but phase 3, Neural networking efficiency increased it by a full 10 points. So from a 25% increase you have gone from a base of circa 151 to 176. That is frankly huge, when you consider it's only 25% of the maximum.

I'm also pleased to see that you show no change in the psychometric tests, so it appears all the upgrades are doing so far are making you smarter, a lot smarter. How do you feel Princess, does it feel like you are smarter?"

"Well, it's kind of hard to say, work definitely feels a lot easier, although I know that the photographic memory is definitely helping there a lot. I've already gotten comments from the partners about how fast I'm working and how impressed they've been with my insights and arguments. It's allowed them to put two long running cases to bed already. I've also realised that there are a couple of major legal conundrums that are solvable and that could be exceptionally lucrative to the firm. However I'm reluctant to push them forward unless I'm getting an appropriate reward.

They've commented that the changes in my personal circumstances seem to agree with me and that if I keep this up, then a partnership may be in the offering, so that seems to be a good indication.

I've also noticed that I seem to be more interested in things that previously were only mildly interesting and I'm much more easily able to understand when Victoria starts trying to talk physics with me."

"Well I've not noticed any apparent changes in your personality Princess, how about you Victoria, have you noticed anything?"

"No, not really, other than maybe Becs has become more affectionate with me." She giggled.

"I can't help it, seeing you and Sam developing your relationship, makes me feel naughty, the thought that my Master may claim by best friend as my sister slut is making my pussy drip." Rebecca said deadpan, causing Victoria to blush furiously.

"Err Ladies, I think we need to stay on track," Sam said with a rueful smile.

"Yes sir." They said in unison, causing them to giggle and Sam's cock to stir into life.

"So, given that they seem to be a big success, then I plan to do them all to myself, and we will carry on to the next phase, pushing things to 75%. That's going to run into next week Victoria, would more time off be a problem?"

"Probably not, but I will check with the Director and let you know. Even if it is, then I can still stay here living with you guys if that's ok?"

"It's more than OK by me Victoria. Rebecca?" Sam answered.

"As far as I'm concerned, you can stay forever." Rebecca answered with a smile.

It was as they cleared away dinner that Rebecca came up behind Sam and hugged him from behind.

"Master, may I beg a favour of you?"

"Of course Princess." He said turning to look at her.

"Could you please go into the living room and sit on the sofa, put this on and wait for us?" She asked, handing him a blindfold.

He looked at her quizzically.

"I'd like to be able to present you with a lovely surprise." She said gently.

"Ok, Princess."

Sam went into the living and donned the blindfold as requested and it was about 5 minutes later he heard the pair of them enter.

"Please bear with us for just a little longer master." Rebecca said.

Very well, master, you may take the blindfold off now.

Taking it off, he blinked his eye's once or twice allowing them to get used to light again and the sight that he saw made his breath catch.

Rebecca was standing in front of him a few feet away wearing the most incredible leather harness. Fitted to her exact size, the straps were pressing gently into her flesh, making them appear flush to her skin. It was nothing but strips of leather, metallic O rings joining them together and the straps criss crossed across her skin, enhancing, her nakedness.

Straps surrounded her engorged breasts, cinching them, pushing them outwards, their flesh pink and engorged, her large puffy nipples proudly erect, larger and darker beyond anything he had previously seen. The straps flowed down her body and snaked across each hip, diving downwards as they tapered in thickness as they flowed either side of her beautiful shaven pussy, her clit and hood engorged and adorned by his piercing.

Her outer labia were obviously also engorged with blood and plumper and thicker than he had ever seen them, her inner lips protruding invitingly all purple and wet with juices indicating how seriously aroused she was, but it was the leash in her hand, that snaked across to the leather collar adorning Victoria's neck that got his attention.

Victoria, was on her knee's, perfectly holding the presentation position wearing an identical harness, her engorged tits thrust outwards adorned by long, thick and very hard nipples, perfect teats for suckling he thought.

Her labia were engorged like Rebecca's, but the way her pussy was presented, with her knee's wide apart, smaller outer labia were well parted exposing the largest, plumpest, most welcoming looking inner lips he had ever seen, the way they protruded made it clear that even with her legs closed her inner lips would protrude a good half inch beyond her outer lips and her hood was pushed back by the largest, hardest clit he had ever seen. The sight was arresting and has his cock to diamond hard in seconds.

In Victoria's outstretched hands was a beautifully worked leather collar, adorned with silver plates, surrounded by engraved scrollwork only breaking in the centre to hold a small, silvered ring to which the leash was attached.

"Master," Rebecca began. "May I present you with your new toy, she has something she would like to say to you." She said, the desire and love in her eyes shining.

"You may speak Toy." Sam said gently, his voice cracking slightly..

Victoria's voice broke slightly as she started. "Sir, I present you with the collar I hope you will place around my neck. I give you my heart, body and soul to do with as you please. I promise I will serve you, please you and obey you for as long as you want me. I only want to provide my master with pleasure and hope that my slaves body does not displease you too much."

Sam was left slightly speechless for a moment as he tried to think of the appropriate response.

"Look at me Tori." He said gently, when she did he continued.

"I accept the collar of your choosing." He spoke as he took the collar from her trembling hands and moved behind her.

"I hereby accept, your offer, accept your body, heart and soul and your pledge to try and please me as best you may." As he spoke Sam unlatched the leash and unbuckled the current collar removing it, before slowly placing her true collar round her neck.

"I promise to protect, guide and provide for you and the many children you will give me. I will love you, cherish you and use you for as long as we both shall live. With this lock, I formally accept your gift and welcome you to your new home." He said, slowly closing the padlock through the clasp of the collar, she shuddered in pleasure as the lock clicked in place.

Sam quickly pulled off his shirt and stood, removing his trousers to stand naked behind her, his cock erect and as hard as it had ever been.

"Now present my new pussy for use, so your master can fully enslave you, remake you and change you to into his perfect breeding slut."

Victoria obediently dropped onto all fours, her back arched, just as Sam had shown Rebecca he liked, her head up and her knee's the correct distance apart to present her cleanly shaven pussy for use. Her swollen labia and huge clit, were enticing in a way he couldn't explain and it took all his will power not to simply drive his length deep inside her wanton welcoming hole.

"Princess, take hold of my cock and rub that big helmet up and down your new slave sisters sodden cunt, coat my helmet in her juices and get me ready to enter her to the balls."

"Yes master." Rebecca almost moaned as she did as instructed, her arousal clearly off the charts.

Sam reached forward, and slowly gathered Victoria's hair into his fist and gently pulled back her head.

"Now slut, my cock is huge as Rebecca's probably already mentioned, it's probably bigger than any cock you've ever seen, it's long hard and very thick and it's going to stretch my new slave pussy wide open. As it's your first time, I will take you slowly, but know this, I will be balls deep inside you, through your cervix and buried in your womb before long and nothing can stop me claiming you now."

"Yes master." Victoria moaned in arousal.

"Princess, hold me at her entrance, time to give her pussy a nice dose of pre cum to help her."

Once he felt his cock notched into her entrance, he flexed his pelvic floor muscles and felt the little squirts of pre cum start to spurt into her entrance, Victoria, came hard in response to the hormones hitting her inner flesh and the flexing of her walls, allowed his cock to progress slightly further into her.

"Now princess, get your head under her pussy so you can watch me take your slave sister and take ownership of my new slut."

Once he felt Rebecca in place, Sam slowly increased the pressure, encouraging her incredibly tight pussy to start to open, as he squirted some more pre cum into her tightness to help and slowly worked his cock back and forth, sliding slightly deeper each time as he watched her labia stretch obscenely around him.

Sam twisted Victoria's head so he could see her eyes, "I want to see your beautiful face as I claim you." He whispered urgently.

He increased the pressure more and slowly as her eyes widened and her body shook, her tightness slowly expanded until his angry purple helmet breached into her incredibly tight channel. Her eyes were wild and her mouth was open as she moaned and panted in need as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper into her red hot core until he gently bumped into her cervix and planted a fresh dose of pre cum directly onto it.

Victoria wailed as a huge orgasm ripped through her body, her eyes wild as her whole body tried to shake, whilst pinned in place by his strength. Her muscles were milking more and more pre cum from him as he slowly started pushing again, feeling her cervix softening, opening, until finally with a rush, her feminine core stopped all resistance and his whole cock speared into her depths, his helmet crashing into the back of her womb as his pelvis made contact with his.

The orgasm that took her was immense, she was like a rag doll thrashing in his grip, impaled to the core on his giant cock, held in place by her owner, unable to do anything except cum and cum hard. The feelings as her cervix tried to milk his shaft in time with her pussy walls, was almost too much to bear and Sam was forced to hold still and ride out her enormous orgasm, knowing that when he came in her depths, she would have an even bigger one.

Finally, Sam felt Victoria come down from her orgasm, her eyes glazed over a little as he started to slowly and deeply fuck her womb. The only thing holding him back was knowing she was not yet upgraded. God he thought, I am going to fuck her hard once she is.

"Look at your belly, slut, see my cock trying to come back out of you. I'm going to cum soon and flood your womb with my seed and slave making nanites, watch your belly as I claim you like no other man can." He growled.

Slave unit ready for nanite impregnation, do you wish to proceed? Yes/No.

Yes, Sam screamed in his mind, he felt the tightening of his nuts, but the relief as the first blast of cum shot down his cock was amazing. "You're mine now," he roared, through gritted teeth.

Slave unit impregnation commencing.

As the first jet of spunk hit her womb a new huge orgasm ripped through Victoria and he had to hold her in place even more firmly as the orgasm took her to somewhere else. Her walls and cervix milked him as her orgasm blended with his, her body trying to milk every single drop of precious seed from him and for what felt like minutes each jet of cum sent her over a new edge until they were both drenched in sweat, until finally, the last spurt erupted from him and his balls finally quieted. Sam wasn't as exhausted as he had been the first time, but despite all the upgrades, he still felt truly drained.

Impregnation successful, slave unit acquired. Do you wish to commence diagnostics? Yes/No

Sam thought yes and turned his attention back to Victoria, her eyes were closed and she was limp in his arms, passed out.

Sam, slowly held her as he withdrew back through her cervix, stopping to let it close and keep all that cum inside her. Before slowly lifting her limp body and sitting her on his lap as he sat back on the sofa. Rebecca came to his side and started stroking Victoria gently, looking at him, then her.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, was I like that when you claimed me master?" she asked in awe.

"Mostly, although I passed out too for a little while, so I'm not totally sure, clearly the upgrades have reduced the side effects, but I still feel shattered in a way I haven't since then.

"It must be because you want to do such a perfect job of making your new slave." She whispered playfully as she kissed him.

"She will probably be out for maybe half an hour, then she will be really sore."

"Yeh I remember that, it wasn't good, till you made my body like it, now it feels wonderful having you in my womb, I don't think I will ever not want that." She whispered.

"She's yours now master, I love you both."

"You are a very naughty Princess you know." Sam said playfully, "I think, yes, I know how I should reward you for that naughtiness."

With a thought Sam brought up his menu and quickly flicked the slider on his fertility to maximum, unpausing his fertility, before flicking to her menu and taking the pause off her cycle. He smiled as the system confirmed she had just ovulated.

"What are you smiling about sir?"

"You will see tomorrow my little slut, you will see." Sam laughed.

"Well that's interesting." He murmured glancing at Victoria's menu as he renamed her from slave unit 2 to Victoria.

"What's interesting?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, it seems the nanites are learning and maybe working faster. It's saying that Victoria's full diagnostic will be complete within an hour, that's a lot faster than either mine or yours."

"That's good isn't it?"

"Well yes, just unexpected, I will check some things out tomorrow. But for now, I think we need to take her up to bed."

They were sitting on the bed, Victoria cradles in Sam's arms, the diagnostic nearly complete, when Victoria started to come round. "Wow, that was intense," she whispered gently. "oh god, that's sore." She groaned, her hand, running to her groin.

"Feel like you've been split in two?" Rebecca asked knowingly.

"Oh my god, yes. It's kind of good in a way though." She said slowly, lifting her head to look in Sam's eyes. "Now I know I'm truly yours master."

"You are Toy, that you are." Sam said, kissing her gently.

Sam heard the tone that signified the diagnostic was complete and brought up the menu.

Subject: Human Female

Age: 46

Diagnostic issues detected:

  • Early stage thyroid cancer
  • Mild macular degeneration (age related)
  • Mild levels of internal body fat
  • Normal age related general body degeneration
  • Polycystic Ovary syndrome
  • Ovarian cysts (5)
  • Moderate Fallopian tube deformity
  • Mild cervical and uterine trauma (caused by slaving).
  • Mild neural hormonal imbalance

Would you like to correct these issues? Yes/No

Sam was just about to think yes, but before he did, he asked "Victoria, the nanites have completed their diagnostics and are ready to correct all the issues you had. However given what a few of them are, do you want to know what they found? Some of them you probably know, others would be scary if they weren't going to solve the problems."

Victoria, looked at him for a couple of seconds. "So the nanites will definitely solve the problems?"

"Yes, I've yet to come across anything they cannot resolve, they are ready to go overnight and at the same time de age you as well. I was going to select the same settings as Rebecca, so that you would look 28, but biologically be 21, is that what you would like?"