Evolution Unlocked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, well in that case, there's no point in me knowing. As for my age and anything else Sam, you are my master now, it's your choice.... Although maybe being biologically 18 at the peak of a woman's fertility would be nice... Would you like that master, knowing your second slave was effectively 18, perfectly fertile and ready for you to breed her?"

Sam's cock twitched and started to rapidly harden in response. Victoria, felt it do so against her leg and smiled.

"Master likes that idea," she moaned gently as she stroked his cock as it grew to it's full length, before looking at Rebecca and giggling.

"Biological 18 it is then." Sam groaned as the pair of them started to gently tease and rub his body.

Sam thought yes to the menu and the next one popped up.

Please set desired physiological age and apparent age

Sam immediately set them to 18 and 28 respectively.

Warning, correcting these issues will take approximately 8 hours. It is recommended that the subject be asleep whilst the corrections occur to prevent discomfort. Do you wish to schedule this for the next time sleep is detected in the subject? Yes/No?

Sam thought yes again and a further menu popped up.

Efficiency recommendation: The body fat being removed during the diagnostic correction can be used to enhance the subject or be purged from the subjects system. Select option, enhance / purge.

Sam immediately thought yes and the next options arrived.

Enhancements available from available body fat:

  • Increase cervical and uterine compliance/elasticity to prevent further injury when slaves cervix and uterus are penetrated. (recommended).
  • Vaginal/genital enhancements - further options available
  • Reproductive system upgrades - further options available
  • Increase overall muscle mass up to 11%
  • Increase overall muscle endurance up to 17%
  • Breast upgrade options -- further options available.

Sam ticked the first option, before looking at each of the further options sections. Looking through these, he couldn't help but think about how beautiful and large her clit and inner labia were and decided to increase these even further. What was a surprise, was when he started using the sliders, the nanites opened up a visual overlay. That's new Sam thought and smiled, when he started to move the sliders and the overlay started to change. His cock positively throbbed as he watched her clit and labia grow visually, but then they started to look like caricatures and were totally overblown.

He slide the sliders back till his cock throbbed in response and saw that the setting was a 20% increase in size. Visually, it made them huge, but also somehow incredibly wanton, fertile and the thought of the pleasure she would get as he bred her caused him to blush a little, which the girls noticed.

"Master seems to have found something he likes." They murmured almost in unison as they continued to caress him distractingly.

Thinking back to the menu, Sam set Victoria's reproductive upgrades to the same as Rebecca's and scrolled down to the breast section and after playing around with the new overlay, he decided to take her pert almost pointy tits up once cup size to a C, whilst also increase her nipple size further still, but not enough that a baby would struggle to feed from her even larger teats, then set her to lactate to the same settings as Rebecca.

Looking at the muscle section, he could see that the other upgrades had reduced the endurance option down to 8%, so he selected that and closed the menu, changing his focus back to the ladies.

"Now my little sluts, whilst the teasing is very nice," he said stroking each of them. "I don't think poor Victoria could cope with anything more tonight, but you," he said pulling Rebecca closer. "you are a naughty girl, who was promised a surprise, weren't you?" he said with a knowing smile.

Rebecca smiled and nodded

"Well I was going to wait until tomorrow, but the pair of you, have gotten me so horny, my body is demanding release. My cock is throbbing and my balls are aching to release their next load."

Sam smiled, laying Victoria down on one side of the bed, as he did so, he whispered something in her ear. She gasped, smiled and looked very aroused to Rebecca's eyes, and she kept glancing Rebecca's way.

"Now, Princess." Sam said, turning his attention to Rebecca. "I think it's time for your surprise." He said firmly as he grasped her and turned her onto her back, pinning her to the bed.

Sam reached down to the side of the bed and brought up some leather shackles, placing each one around her ankles, before lifting her legs and bending them back, spread, with one leg towards each top corner of the bed.

Victoria, gently held the one across her, as Sam secured the other one to the post at the corner of the bed, before taking the one Victoria held and doing the same. Pulling Rebecca's arms through and over the tops of her legs, he then secured shackles around her wrists, pinning them down over her legs, so she could barely move.

Her pelvis was tilted upwards, her pussy and arse fully accessible and her labia parting due to her leg position. The expression on her face, was one of trepidation, but also clear and high arousal.

"How wet is she Toy?"

"Very," Victoria replied as she slid her fingers along Rebecca's slit, the moisture readily apparent.

"You think she is ready?"

"She's been ready for this for a long time master." Victoria replied almost purring in anticipation.

"Good." Sam said firmly as he knelt between her legs.

"Line me up on her pleasure hole Toy."

Victoria took hold of Sam's cock and slowly worked the huge helmet up and down Rebecca's sodden quivering slit, before lining it up on her entrance, Sam leaned forwards slightly engaging his cock in her entrance as Victoria removed her hand. Sam glanced into Rebecca's eyes.

"Beg for it Princess." He whispered as he slowly eased back and forwards maybe half an inch, teasing her entrance.

"Please sir, use me."

Sam, smiled and slowly, inexorably pushed his cock straight into her, as his helmet contacted her pliable cervix, pushing firmly, never letting up, it gave and opened in response to the determined penetration, and in one long, slow, smooth motion, he buried himself to the balls into her womb.

Rebecca shrieked in a mixture of shock and surprise as her pussy and cervix immediately spasmed around his cock, the orgasm ripping through her at the total and insistent penetration. No sooner had Sam bottomed out, then he withdraw and started to fuck her deep and hard, making her tight little hole take his whole huge cock with every stroke, ripping more pleasure from her body. He revelled in the fact that she was pinned down, unable to do anything but be his pleasure toy and the rippling through her tight cunt caused by the orgasms had him tightening his grip on his own impending climax.

Sam fucked her deep and hard, orgasm after orgasm ripped from her body until Rebecca felt like she was floating in some kind of blissful state.

As he pounded her Sam turned his head to Victoria, "You think she's ready?"

Victoria nodded and Rebecca was vaguely aware of Victoria's hand rubbing on her belly. "Do it master." Victoria gasped.

"Princess." Sam groaned. "I made you ovulate earlier, you are ripe and ready and I'm going to breed you, right now. Beg for it my perfect little slut."

It took a second or two for the words to register in Rebecca's fugue state, and Sam had to concentrate hard not to let go as he looked into her beautiful face, the recognition suddenly blooming in her eyes.

"Breed meeeeeeeeee." She wailed, Sam let go the flood gates and erupted in the very depths of her womb, grabbing her hips and pinning the pair of them together as spurt after spurt of spunk flooded into her vulnerable, waiting womb.

Sam was glad she was restrained by both him and the shackles as her body went nuts, the pheromones in his spunk, combining with the hard fucking, orgasms and the thought of being brewd seemed to create some kind of perfect orgasmic storm within Rebecca. Caught within his own immense orgasm, the urge to remain locked in her depths as he pumped her full, was probably the only thing that kept them locked at the pelvis. Her back arched almost impossibly and the shackles on her wrists broke under the strain. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed the purest wail of pleasure he'd ever heard as the spasms tore through her body in time with each pulse of seed in her fertile waiting womb.

Sam lost track of time, his balls kept spasming, pumping more and more seed in a seemingly never ending stream and it was only when the spasms in Rebecca's body started to die, that he became aware he was no longer pulsing his seed into her. Exhausted, he glanced downwards, to see her eyes looking at him, through streaks of tears, mixed with sweat, the total and utter joy radiating from them, locking onto him, gazing into his very soul. Somehow their minds and souls joined and everything was all right in the world for a time.

They slowly came back to reality some time later, Victoria was gazing at the pair of them her face a picture of wonder. "That was the most fucking amazing thing I've ever seen." She gasped as their eyes swivelled to her.

"It was." Rebecca said, her voice filled with total certainty as she returned her gaze to Sam. "I love you, is somehow so inadequate right now." She whispered as she stroked the side of his face, revelling in the feel on his cock still buried in her stretched womb.

"I know." Sam whispered in reply as he glanced down to her now slightly expanded belly.

"God I can't wait to see your beautiful belly grow, I love how it looks as it expands." He whispered reverently.

"You're going to see that as often as you want Sam." She whispered, the smile on her face lighting his soul in a way he'd never known.

Sam, slowly started to withdraw, feeling her cervix slide up his shaft, until it caressed his helmet. He stayed in position, feeling it close as he plugged the entrance to her womb, ensuring as much seed stayed in her as possible.

They gazed into each others eyes, as if making sure the other understood how badly they would miss being that connected for the next 9 months. Slowly Sam withdrew the final way out, the pair of them almost moaning in disappointment at the disconnection.

"May I clean you both up master?" Victoria whispered.

"Please toy,".

They both revelled in the feeling as Victoria cleaned them both with her mouth, gently, lovingly she worked letting them relax together, embraced and enfolded in each other.

"All done master." Victoria said gently with a yawn as she snuggled in on his open side.

Maybe it was all the activity the previous night, but it was a good 9 hours later before Sam gently stirred from his slumber, the feel of warm wetness working his cock enticing him to wakefulness. As his eyes opened, they focused on Victoria, sitting on the bed, gazing down at her body, a look of wonder on her face. He watched as she caressed her new larger tits and tweaked her even larger nipples in wonder, before her hand caressed between her open legs.

"You are a very naughty master." She said giggling and spreading her legs to display her newly enlarged clit and inner labia. "I love them, would master like to see them up close and tease them?"

Sam nodded and Victoria scooted up to squat over his face, gently lowering her newly enhanced organs to his mouth. Revelling in the sensations Rebecca was causing as she sucked more and more of his cock into her throat.

"Oh these are going to get displayed so often," he whispered as he gently caressed them, enjoying Victoria's little whimpers.

"I think, only Lola Luna open thongs for you from now on, I want this amazing pussy displayed and accessible all the time." He whispered gently as he sucked on first one, then the other engorged, and huge inner labia, her juices gently oozing from her opening hole as she moaned gently.

"So sensitive master, they will be displayed, just as you require." She whimpered as he tongue gently teased her enormous clit.

Sam glanced up and took in the bliss on her face, before sucking hard on her clit, clamping first his lips, then his teeth around the base, before starting to lay his tongue firmly across it. Victoria, reacted with a jolt and a deep moan.

"Please make me cum master, please, so close." She whimpered.

"You may cum toy." He moaned through his closed mouth as he intensified his assault on her clit, bringing a finger round and inserting it straight into her tight pussy, before rubbing the tip on her G spot as he nibbled up and down her huge clit.

"Cummmiiiiigggggg." Victoria moaned deeply, as he felt pulses of pussy juices squirting against his chin and neck. Rapidly Sam, moved his mouth directly over her pussy and clamped her cunt onto his mouth, swallowing down each squirt of creamy girl cum that erupted from her depths, almost able to ignore the pleasure building in his balls due to Rebecca's ministrations.

Victoria part collapsed and rolled away from his face, bringing Rebecca's face into view, her eyes immediately locked onto his, as she swallowed his cock all the way down her throat, never losing eye contact. Sam groaned in response the rapid fire sucks she made on his cock. His balls clenched in response and reflexively he grabbed the sides of her face, pinning her face to his groin as he erupted straight into her gullet, pumping copious amounts of seed directly into her stomach.

"Now that's what I call breakfast." She whispered licking her lips after sliding off his cock and gently moving up his body until she lay atop him gazing into his eyes.

"I love you Sam," she whispered as she gently caressed his jawline. "it's crazy, but it's like I can feel your babies already inside me growing and it feels amazing."

Sam brought up the menu with a thought and quickly flipped to Rebecca and as soon as he did, her menu opened up a new option, with three separate individuals listed underneath her heading.

"What does that grin mean then my master, is he pleased with something?" she laughed.

"Well, you know you said babies, plural?"

"Yes."

"Well, you are correct. You have identical triplet girls growing in your belly." He said trying to maintain a poker face.

Rebecca's face, went through a whole series of rapid emotional shifts.

"Identical triplets? Girls?" she almost gasped.

"Yes my love," Sam whispered gently, caressing her face. "You are pregnant with three, identical, beautiful baby girls."

"Triplets?" Victoria gasped, leaping on the pair of them, hugging them intensely.

"Yes Triplets," my loves. Rebecca is pregnant with triplets. Sam said smiling at the pair of them.

Finally after what seemed like a long time, but was probably only seconds, Rebecca's face, found the expression it was looking for, one of pure unadulterated joy.

"I'm going to be a mummy to triplets." She whispered, tears flowing down her face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she whimpered, smothering Sam in kisses. "I love you so much".

Suddenly Rebecca leapt up and started dancing around the room, jumping up and down, shortly followed by Victoria, whilst Sam smiled a bemused smile, still laying on the bed.

"You're going to be a mummy." Victoria shouted hugging her best friend as they bounced around the room.

"I know, triplet girls." Rebecca laughed, the tears of joy rolling down her face.