Evolution Unlocked Pt. 03.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both of you?" Lydia asked blushing furiously.

Rebecca nodded and when Lydia glanced at Victoria, she also nodded with a smile.

"Oh my, let me get your wine." She said, before rushing off.

"You are a very naughty girl." Sam whispered with a gleam in his eye to Rebecca as he gently rubbed the back of her hand. She could feel him projecting an image of her bent over, naked, her bottom and pussy being spanked later on.

"I know master." She said breathily. "I just want you to realise the effect you have on women. You could have her tonight if you wanted, she would take your new huge cock and let you make her yours if you wanted." She whispered, her arousal climbing.

"I know Princess, but tonight, I want you and I want Toy." He said gently, before glancing directly into Victoria's eyes, staring deep into the total desire showing in them. Taking Victoria's hand in his. "Tonight is about this gorgeous creature becoming your pregnant sister slave." The tone in his voice, showing no doubt about his level of arousal.

He could see that Victoria was nearly coming from just the thoughts.

"Now my little sluts, given how wet I know your pussies are. I think you both need to make sure, that you are not sitting on your beautiful dresses, so lift your bottoms and slide those hems up just far enough so your bare bottoms are on the chair."

"Yes master," they both said in unison as they did as they were told.

Victoria was gently suckling on one of his fingers, when he became aware that Lydia had returned with a bottle of wine and was staring at the tableau in front of her, entranced by that she was seeing and clearly incredibly aroused.

"I'm sorry Lydia," Sam said turning his attention away from Victoria, who had gently released his hand.

Lydia was still staring mutely and gasped slightly, when his hand touched hers to get her attention.

"Oh god, please forgive me." She said in a whisper, casting her eyes downwards.

"There is nothing to forgive Lydia." Sam said firmly but gently, "I frequently get distracted by beautiful things," he said looking directly into her eyes.

Lydia swallowed as he captured her gaze, clearly unable or unwilling to look away.

"Master, if you're not going to claim her, don't tease her so much." Rebecca's voice sounded in his mind, her tone one of slight pity for Lydia, tinged with clear arousal at the thought that he might claim her.

"Do you two want me to claim her?" Sam thought back to the pair of them, as he maintained his gaze.

"The thought is extremely arousing." Victoria thought back to him.

"But we don't know her well enough." Rebecca followed up.

Sam, gently released Lydia's hand and asked "Can I taste the wine please Lydia."

Lydia shook her head slightly, the spell broken, before blushing.

"Of course sir." Before pouring a small amount in a glass for Sam to taste.

The meal was lovely, everything was perfectly cooked and before long they had come to the end. Lydia has been clearly entranced by Sam each and every time she came to the table, her aura a mixture of arousal and need to be near him, but also clearly tinged with embarrassment at what she was doing.

Every time Lydia came back, Rebecca spoke with her and Sam smiled to see the care his wonderful prime was taking to relax the poor girl. He mused about the effect he was having and realised how easy it would be for him to abuse that power and resolved there and then to keep himself on a tighter leash. The thought that he could left a bitter taste in his mouth and his mind recoiled from the thought.

"And you still wonder occasionally if you are worthy of us?" Rebecca asked a slight hint of tease in her voice. She'd clearly heard his thought and then he realised that her thoughts of how proud she was of him coming through loud and clear.

"You deserve both of us completely, you wonderful man." Rebecca whispered, kissing him with a passion that nearly had his cock knock the table over.

Sam raised an eyebrow, when Rebecca pulled a business card out of her purse and handed it to Lydia. "I mean it, call me." She said with a hint of steel in her voice that surprised Sam.

"Yes Ma'am. I will." Lydia responded reflexively, tucking the card into her pocket.

"Lydia, may I offer you one last piece of advice?" Rebecca said gently, holding Lydia's gaze.

"Of course Ma'am."

"The man you need is not a bastard. Do you understand?"

Sam could feel the force of Rebecca's will reaching out and he realised she was doing something, was it instinctive? Or deliberate?

He watched as realisation seemed to appear on Lydia's face.

"Yes mistress, I understand." Lydia said earnestly.

"Good girl." Rebecca said gently, patting Lydia's hand gently before releasing it.

As Lydia walked away Sam couldn't help himself.

"Were you aware of how strongly you were projecting at her?" he asked a hint of concern in his voice.

"Yes." Rebecca said, her voice tinged with regret, her thoughts clear at how she felt she may have overstepped, but proud in a way that she had.

"Between what I've spoken about with her and what I was able to read from her, she has a history of getting involved with bastards Sam." She said looking at him, clearly hoping for empathy.

"Go on." Sam said reassuringly.

"She's beautiful inside sir, I could feel it, she's submissive, although she doesn't know it, she just wants the right man to love her and claim her like her dreams show her. It's why she reacted so strongly to you, she just knew you were the right kind of man.

But she clearly get's confused, just like you told me. She mixes up bastards, with dominant men. So I wondered if I could project into her what a real dominant man is like, just like my master and make her want to stay away from the bastards."

"Do you think it worked?" Sam asked, curiosity compelling him.

"I think so, I felt something shift in her psyche, so I hope so. But she's also a student, quite brilliant at Chemistry and so I want to keep an eye on her and see if she might be a right fit for us?" she said with a small smile on her face.

"You are very, very naughty girl." Sam said gently, laughing.

"Does that mean I get my bottom spanked sir?" Rebecca asked playfully back.

"No, my darling Princess, you get your pussy spanked." He whispered projecting a thought of her bent over, her pussy all pink as his hand landed firmly on it, making her groan.

"Oh master, please." She whimpered.

"Now he said, I think it's time I took the pair of you home. You Rebecca clearly need some discipline and you my darling Toy need breeding, of course not forgetting that the pair of you, need to experience my new monster cock and vast quantities of spunk you so emphatically asked for"

Sam could feel the need rolling off the pair of them as he paid the bill and enjoyed the look on Lydia's face as he gave her a £20 tip. "Lydia, I just want to make sure you understand that regardless of the restaurants policy, that tip is for you and you alone, is that clear."

The way she said "yes sir." Had Sam's cock starting to harden and elicited a smirk from both the girls as they left. Walking back to the car park, he just revelled in the feel of the pair of them in his arms, the need rolling of both of them.

As they drove into their cul-de-sac, Sam couldn't help but notice Laura one of his neighbours 18 year old daughter standing in her driveway, clearly in an argument with a young man. He gently drove up and parked in his own driveway, whilst keeping an eye on the pair.

"Give me a second." He said to the girls as he got out of the car and walked to the end of the drive.

"Everything ok Laura?" he said loudly enough for the sound to carry the 50 or so feet to where she was.

"It will be Mr Northrop, if this asshole takes the hint." She shouted back pulling her arm out of the guys grip.

Sam couldn't hear exactly what the guy said, beyond "bitch." As he walked calmly towards them.

"Son, I think the lady's made it clear, time for you to go home." He said in a voice with a hint of steel.

"Fuck off grandpa, mind you own business." The guy said contemptuously.

Sam kept on walking and when he reached them, the argument still going on. "Why don't you go inside Laura, this boy is leaving." He said in a commanding tone.

"Fuck off Grandpa." The guy sneered.

"You already said that Boy." Sam replied with special emphasis on the word boy. "Is your imagination to stunted you can't say anything different?" he replied the contempt dripping from his voice.

Laura hadn't moved, she seemed somehow frozen to the floor, staring at Sam, her eyes wide.

"This your car?" Sam asked the guy, pointing at the Honda Civic parked in the road. When it became clear from his reaction, that it was Sam continued.

"Get in it, now BOY. And do not come back unless you've learned some manners and Laura invites you. Is that clear?" he asked his voice taking an edge that clearly got the guys attention.

Sam felt the anger in the guy suddenly replaced by fear and the need to comply as he hurried to get in his car.

"This isn't over yet." he shouted at Laura as he pulled the door of the car open.

Sam immediately moved to where the guy was trying to shut the car door and stopped him from doing so.

"It is over boy, you will drop it and stop acting like a spoilt little shit. Do I make myself sufficiently clear?" he asked in a venom filled tone. He could hear the guys mind churning as he thought about how he would get back at her.

Sam didn't think, he simply acted and took hold of one of the guys fingers and started to bend it backwards.

"You will not even consider getting back at her," he whispered in a deadly serious tone as the guys face started to go white, the pain from his finger starting to cross the threshold into agony and panic.

"You will leave her the fuck alone, or answer to me, do I make myself utterly clear." He whispered, tweaking the finger for emphasis.

"Yesss." The guy managed to squeak out, the pain clearly getting the better of him.

"Yes what?" Sam said flatly, encouraging the guys mind to think of the right word.

"Yes sir," the guy managed, almost on the verge of panic.

"What's your name son?" Sam asked coolly.

"Ben." He squeaked.

"Well Ben, do you want to ever meet me again?" Sam asked in a flat tone.

"No sir." He replied panic starting to grip his voice.

"Good boy, now disappear."

"Yes sir." Ben replied, caressing the finger that Sam had released.

Sam slammed the car door shut, before walking back towards Laura, who was standing there a little dumbfounded.

"Are you ok Laura?" he asked gently gaining her attention.

"Yes, I think so." She said gently, shaking her head

"You can go inside, he won't be coming back." Sam said confidently.

Laura looked at him, a curiously calm expression on her face. "Ok." She said, not moving, almost like she was in a trance.

"Laura?" Sam asked gently

"Yes Mr Northrop?" she replied.

"You're still standing here, go inside."

She clearly suddenly became aware she wasn't moving and with an embarrassed blush on her face. "Yes Mr Northrop." She replied, before turning and walking to her front door.

Sam watched until the door closed behind her before walking back towards the girls, who were standing watching. As he approached, both of them almost draped themselves across his chest.

"That was so masterful Sam." They whispered in unison, their arousal rolling off them in waves.

Sam, just grabbed each of them in one arm, and carried them towards the front door, "now where were we?" he asked playfully, before carrying both of them up the stairs.

"Strip and present, the pair of you." Sam commanded, before the pair of them rushed to pull their dresses off and kneel in the presentation position beside each other.

"Perfection." Sam whispered, running his fingers across their shoulders and necks as he walked around them. Bending down between them, he ran his fingers along their labia, before tweaking their clit rings and wasn't even slightly surprised to find that both of them were dripping wet.

"Didn't I promise to spank this pussy earlier, you were being so naughty?" he asked Rebecca, his fingers gently tapping on her outer labia.

"Yes master." She whispered breathily.

"You were a very naughty girl, you want me to take more women and make them mine don't you?"

"Yes sir." She whispered.

"Push that pussy out for it's spanking." He said gently, revelling in how she complied and pushed her pelvis forward, her eyes eager as they held his.

Sam smacked the first spank, directly onto her whole labia. "You want to see Lydia, slowly sinking down on my monster cock, don't you?" he asked gently, just as he landed another smack straight onto her pussy.

"Yes master." She whimpered.

"You want to see her take it all inside her, watch her please me?"

"Yes master." She groaned, pushing her pussy even further forward, eager for the chastisement.

"You want to watch me pump her full of my seed, inflating her womb, watch as the orgasms, rip through her, shattering her and making her mine, don't you?"

"Please Master." She managed to get out in ragged breaths.

Sam, lowered his mouth to her ear as he landed one last firm smack straight onto her clit.

"Cum for me Princess, cum for your master and owner. Show me how much you are mine." He growled gently into her ear as he pinched her clit hard.

The strength of her orgasm caught even Sam by surprise, as he had to hold her as her entire body spasmed. "Cumming master." She screamed as she clung to him the orgasm ripping through her, overwhelming her senses.

Sam held her close, feeling her body come down as her eyes fluttered, before coming back open.

"God I love you." She whispered, kissing him with a passion beyond description.

"And I you Princess." He whispered, gently breaking away.

"Now, I believe my sluts, you have something to do." He said, standing up before them, pulling his shirt off, before looking down at his waist band.

He'd never seen them so desperate to get his trousers off, but as soon as they had him down to just his trunks, they slowed, both of their eyes out on stalks, as his new size started to become apparent.

"Release my cock." He whispered and watched as they both, gently eased the trunks down and his new monster cock sprang free, rapidly hardening and rising to its new full monstrous size.

He could see both of them were almost hypnotised, by it, the gentle throb of his heart beat, making it rise and fall slightly, as their hands unconsciously reached out to caress it, their mouths opening and their tongues unconsciously licking their lips.

Suck the cock you asked for, he whispered, gently pulling both their heads towards it, revelling in the way their eager tongues snaked out to start licking and caressing it. Each one of them took it in turns gently licking up the pre cum oozing from the tip, their eyes fluttering gently as micro orgasms rippled through their bodies as they licked, their faces expression of pure adoration as they worshipped his new monstrous cock.

As Rebecca, took the huge helmet into her mouth, stretching her jaw to encompass it's girth, Sam couldn't help himself. He gently took hold of the back of her head and pushed her onto it as she stared adoringly up into his eyes. He felt his helmet push against the back of her throat, as she reflexively swallowed, desperate to try and take it all. It was much tighter than before, as his other hand, reached round to gently caress her throat as his helmet pushed it's way into her throat, stretching her beyond what he would have thought possible.

He could feel her throat expand under his other hand as like a perfect slut, she kept swallowing, her eyes showing her eagerness to take his entire cock down her throat and slowly but surely he sheathed himself in her mouth.

Sam groaned as her lips finally locked round his base, he could feel he was down to nearly the base of her neck as she started to rhythmically swallow and suckle on him, staring into his eyes the entire time.

"Gods." Sam groaned, as he felt the need to cum rising rapidly in his balls and shaft Rebecca's expert ministrations bringing him to the brink faster than he'd ever known.

"Fill her belly master, pump all your wonderful cum straight into her tummy." Victoria whispered encouragingly.

Sam couldn't help himself and pushed Rebecca's mouth as far onto his cock as he could as the first spurt shot up his monstrous cock.

"Cummingggggggg." He groaned, the pleasure taking him straight to rapture, his eyes locked with Rebecca's, her joy at making him cum rolling into his mind as his own pleasure rolled right back into her. He felt her cum as their minds seemed to join and the shared orgasms rolled through both of them. Somehow it was like they locked together, feeling everything the other felt. Each spurt triggered a new wave in her, which then fed back into him. Time lost all meaning as her belly started to distend, her stomach rapidly filling and growing as he kept pumping more and more cum into her.

Finally, he felt the spurts slow, and then gradually peter out, the adoration on her face so apparent, as he started to slowly withdraw his still hard cock from the warmth of her throat, until finally it slipped past her lips and the biggest smile he'd ever seen spread across her face.

Sam crouched down and caressed her huge belly, their minds still revelling in the connection, before they both turned simultaneously towards Victoria and said "time to breed you Toy."

Sam sat down on the edge of the bed, as Rebecca gently hugged Victoria from behind and pushed her between his thighs, his still hard monster standing straight up in the air.

"Are you ready my love." He whispered, as he took hold of her hips and lifted her effortlessly into the air.

"Yes master, please use every inch of me." She whimpered her need overwhelming.

"Line me up Princess." Sam said gently, as Rebecca held his cock upright and he slowly lowered Victoria down until his huge helmet connected with her entrance.

"She whimpered slowly, as he gently pushed her downwards, her labia stretching so wide to accommodate his huge new girth. Sam kept up the downward pressure as she slowly but surely stretched and finally, with an audible pop, her labia ceased resisting and embraced his helmet as it slowly sunk inside her.

It didn't surprise Sam, when Victoria came hard simply from being penetrated, the pre cum was leaking from his cock in huge quantities clearly empowered by the knowledge that he'd made her ovulate earlier that day. She was ripe, fertile and ready to be bred.

Sam automatically twitched his pelvic floor muscles as his helmet connected with her cervix and he felt it start to open in response to him. Gently easing her up and down an inch or so, squirting pre cum directly into it, he felt her cervix open wider and wider as the urge to bury his entire cock into her depths became almost overpowering.

He could feel it when she was ready and glancing down at half of his cock still outside her, he slowly, inexorably pushed her down, her cervix gave up all resistance and starting to milk his cock as her orgasms rippled through her.

"Please master," she whimpered between orgasmic waves. "Breed meeeeee."

Her body, had become almost like a ragdoll, overwhelmed by orgasms as he used her like a cock sheathe, using his massively increased strength to truly make her his cock pleasing toy, as he ground her up and down his monstrous shaft like a pleasure toy.

Sam finally bottomed out in her and stopped, his cock was protruding massively from her belly as he wrapped her legs gently around him and waited for her to come back to reality, the rhythmic milking of her cervix letting him know, when she started to come down. He held her tight against him, he wanted her to experience him flood and breed her, to truly know the point in time where her dream came true and finally, he felt the orgasms stop, her breathing slow and her eyes fluttered gently open.