Evolution Unlocked Pt. 03.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look into my eyes Toy and know how much I love you." He whispered.

Her expression took his breath away and he felt the connection made, her mind joining his, as he started to gently pump her up and down, just enough to build him back to that edge he needed. He could feel her entire being craving the moment and slowly he projected how he felt, hoping she could feel the moment rise inside him.

He was so close to the point, when he felt a wave of pure need blast from every part of her, it crashed into him, forcing him over the edge and the release she craved blasted out of his cock into her depths.

Her orgasm ripped through the connection and joined his, twirling together in a dance of union, her joy at being bred flooding everything and mixing with his own joy at being the one to truly own her. Somehow, they became one. Her belly grew as more and more cum pumped into her womb, their eyes, their orgasms and their feelings all locked into some kind of wondrous spiral of pure pleasure beyond anything either of them had even known.

When they finally came down, both of them were drenched in sweat, their heart beats slowing down in unison as they both looked down at her hugely cum swollen belly. "You are mine." Sam growled as he held her as close as he could, revelling in how good it felt to be inside her cum filled womb. "Always." Rang through his mind, her response total and complete.

Victoria leaned backward a little, lifting her teats and Sam couldn't believe how beautiful she looked, her swollen belly stretched and packed full, her teats full, nipples hard and beckoning to his mouth.

"Drink me master. Let me know how it will feel in a few months' time to be gravid and milk laden for my master." She whimpered in need.

Sam responded automatically, sucking her huge throbbing nipples right to the back of his mouth as her milk gushed into him. All too soon, she whimpered as her milk ran dry and he switched to the other teat.

"More master, make me produce more, I want to feed you like this all the time."

On almost auto pilot Sam increased her lactation and watched with a smile on his face, her nipple in his mouth as the overlay showed how large her milk enhanced breasts and nipples would swell if he set her to producing 2 litres a day. Teat still ensconced in his mouth, he confirmed the change and was pleased to see that the spare cum packing her womb allowed the change to be made in only 2 hours.

As her nipple ran dry and he lifted his head, he giggled as he whispered, "Milk filled 32FF titties by morning, my perfect slave."

Victoria's expression was a picture. "Oh god, I want that so much." She whimpered.

"What about me master?" Rebecca whispered teasingly in his ear, "drink me too." She whispered thrusting her teats towards his face as she caressed his back and side.

Sam hungrily drained Rebecca's wonderful puffy teats. "You want the same Princess, don't you?"

She couldn't help herself, she nodded, the feeling of a hugely swollen belly and the idea of huge milked filled teats was suddenly so appealing, she wanted Sam feeding from her too.

Sam smiled as he adjusted her lactation to match Victoria's and smiled when he saw the size confirmation. "34EE's for you by morning Princess." He smirked the thought of both of them with heavy milk filled tits just for him was so arousing.

"Now my darling pregnant Toy, much as I don't want to, it's time for me to leave your wonderful womb and let it grow my babies." He whispered. Regretfully, he slowly started to lift her till he felt his helmet start to withdraw through her stretched cervix, the feeling as it closed and shut, sealing his fertile sperm in her was wondrous, but also tinged with the regret that he would not be able to back inside her like this for a long time.

Victoria's whimpers as she felt him withdraw were heart-warming, her need to have him in her depths made him love her even more. He slowly lifted her clear from his monstrous cock and laid her down on the bed and couldn't help but marvel at the sight of his two beautiful loves. Side by side on their bed, both with hugely swollen pregnant looking bellies and knew he wanted to see this sight over and over again.

"You will see it, as often as you want," they both whispered, before giggling as they'd realised, they'd said it in unison.

Sam laid down between them, pulling them both against him, revelling in the feeling of their swollen bellies against him and sleep beckoned them all.