Evolution Unlocked Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I take it you have a plan?" Sam asked.

"Well, I've not told her anything as yet, but she has noticed the difference in me, but hasn't pushed for any answers. Given her kids' situation, obviously no obvious major reset is possible, but I think we could live with something along the lines of what you've done. Her kids will notice, but hopefully they'll just put it down to happiness and the pampering I've been treating her to."

Sam glanced at Rebecca, who responded.

"People tend to see what they want to see, Sam; their minds will explain away things on fairly flimsy excuses. I've yet to have anyone make any comment beyond the fact that I look fabulous, but a simple comment about divorce, exercise, happiness and a good plastic surgeon, and their minds seem to just accept it."

"I know what I said about us being potentially addictive, but do you not need to know how you feel when you are together, before you make any final decision?"

"I don't want to influence her, mate. I need to know that she wants the real me." Paul replied wistfully.

"Well, courtesy of this lovely lady," Sam said, smiling at Connie, "I've discovered in the last few days, that the pheromones aren't going to make her want anything, or do anything she doesn't already want to.

"Yes, they make women horny, but she isn't going to want to jump your bones because of them. They simply amplify what's already there. Although clearly some of those desires will frequently be sub-conscious." Sam finished with a smile.

"It's defintely not sub-conscious." Paul laughed.

"Well, in that case, mate, spend some time with her, give in to the feelings. Remember that the hormones you now produce will help ease things, and assuming it cements the relationship, then arrange things with Rebecca, and bring her to see us. I trust Rebecca's judgement on reading people and, assuming no issues, then we can work out how to bring her in."

"Now, gentlemen," Rebecca said, looking directly at Paul. "We need to have a little more of a serious talk about April, as well as Lydia." she added, arching her eyebrow, and smiling at Sam. She couldn't help but laugh at his slightly confused expression.

Victoria poured some coffee for each of them as they sat on the stools at the breakfast bar.

"You both need to know that April and Lydia are a little different from normal people. Having spent some time with April and quite a bit of time with Lydia, I can say that both ladies have, shall we say, kinks, that both of you may struggle to understand, and find a little disconcerting.

"The two of you need to know about these things beforehand, so you can think about them before you get to any point where you might want to commit to owning them."

Rebecca stopped for a moment, letting the last part sink in fully, while watching their expressions. Sam was clearly taking it far more in his stride than Paul.

"Owning them?" Paul whispered quietly.

"Yes, Paul, owning them. April is naturally very submissive, and although she doesn't think about it consciously in those terms, her fantasies revolve around being owned. I will be spending some time with her over the next week or two and will gradually explain various things to her, and I know she will be very receptive.

"But, having seen the thoughts running through her head as she encountered and watched Sam, she was envisioning herself as his trophy. Her thoughts were very naughty and some of her fantasies bled through to her conscious mind as she watched him use Victoria.

"In her mind, it was her on her knees being used as a cock sleeve, a pleasure toy. She was seeing an exaggeration of what she is now, and wanting that man to show her off, spin her round, displaying every single part of her to the audience, before he impaled her on his huge manhood and took her right in front of them, bouncing her up and down, with no thought for her pleasure, just using her. Could you handle that, Paul?"

"I'm not sure... wait, you said an exaggeration of herself?" he responded quietly.

Rebecca smiled. "That was why I thought of you Paul, I've seen some glimpses of your own fantasies. She saw herself with much bigger tits, a tiny waist, large round bottom and wide hips. Kind of like a blonde version of Jessica Rabbit. Something Hentai like..." she added smiling.

"Would you like that Paul? Would you like a cute blonde hentai girl, one who wears your collar, who you own and who wants for nothing more than to be your trophy pleasure toy?"

Paul groaned slightly as Rebecca spoke, adjusting his trousers to try and relieve some of the pressure on the very large bulge in them.

"You know she would be a big responsibility, and then of course there is Julia. April is definitely not averse to pleasuring women or having them control her. Would Julia want to share you?" she asked with a smile.

"I, I don't know." Paul answered.

"Well, I guess that's another reason for you to bring her round." Rebecca smiled. "Maybe just seeing the benefits of sharing, after she's experienced you will be enough, or maybe I'll need to work my magic..." she giggled softly.

"No changing people, Princess." Sam said firmly.

"I was thinking more of persuasion." She smiled. "Trust me, Sam."

Sam took her face in his hands and kissed her softly. "I do trust you, Princess. I just worry about the corruption that power can bring. You also said about Lydia?"

"Yes, I did Sam. Lydia has opened my eyes to a few things I hadn't really thought about. Some of them very arousing, but only in passing to the rest of your girls. Her dreams, her fantasies are kinkier than April's.

"They caught me by surprise when we first started talking, and her mind thought about things. She desperately wants to be owned, and I mean owned. She wants to do her study and work, and trust me, her mind is brilliant in that area.

"But, she wants to know that once she steps out of study or work, she doesn't have to worry about anything except being a good girl and pleasing her Master. But it's deeper and more complete than I had ever thought anyone might want. Her desires are far beyond anything I know you've considered, Sam.

"We talked about what it would mean if she gave herself to you, Sam. I asked her to envision what her submission would look like. Her mind flitted through a whole bunch of things, as she's been reading up on this type of thing for a while.

"She wants to call you Master all the time. No matter where she is, or who she is with. She wants everyone to know that you own her, she wants to feel the humiliation and pride of admitting she is your personal slave.

"She's already picked out the collar she wants to present to you, the one she never wants to take off. It's very, very obvious. There's no hiding that it's a submissive's collar, and not jewellery. She wants you to use her as nothing more than a pleasure toy, a cock sleeve, with no regard for her pleasure. At least some of the time. Not asking, just taking her and using her for your own pleasure."

Rebecca could see Sam's eyes widening with each thing she said, the surprise evident, but also a certain amount of arousal.

"She also has some strong pain slut leanings, Sam. Some of her fantasies are pretty vivid and contain more than a little pain in them. She was thinking about being tied up, flogged, caned and not just on her bum. She was getting more than a little aroused at thoughts of having her tits, nipples and pussy abused by floggers and clamps, before you took her as she was helpless and abused, the pain mixing with the pleasure of being taken, owned, filled, knowing she was providing you with pleasure.

"Could you do that Sam, could you make her feel pain the way she fantasises? Could you step outside your own comfort zone to give her that?"

Rebecca paused, looking at Sam. "It turns you on, Master, I can feel it, I can see the vision in your own head, but also the fear, the worry about hurting her.

"She wants you to claim her and then mark her, she has dreams of what your marks would look like, marking her as wholly and completely owned.

"When we talked about that, her mind conjured visions that took my breath away, I think you would need to see those visions for yourself." Rebecca smiled.

"Holy fucking shit." Paul whispered. "A woman really wants that, all that?" his voice almost disbelieving.

"But Sam," Rebecca said softly, as she looked into his eyes. "She doesn't want to have to ask for that..."

"I understand...." Sam whispered, looking pained.

Rebecca pulled him into her arms and gently stroked his head.

"I don't know if I can do that." He said softly.

"I know, Master." Rebecca whispered, gently kissing him. "But that's what she really needs... think about it, she's very vulnerable. Just imagine if someone abusive started commanding her. I'm not sure she'd be able to resist."

"I know, Princess... let me try and wrap my head round it for a few days." Sam replied simply.

A mental beep sounded and Sam brought up the interface in his vision. "OK, it's time to go and see Victor and Anna."

They were talking quietly as Sam knocked on the door frame and entered the room.

"You ready to see what the nanites have found?" he asked. Both of them nodded.

Firing up the big TV, Sam asked Jasmine to duplicate the interface onto it.

"Victor first, then we will do you Anna."

Subject: Human Male

Age: 42

Diagnostic issues detected:

  • Severe damage to L2 & L3 Vertebrae, associated discs and structures.
  • Spinal cord severely damaged and severed at mid-point between L2 & L3, total paralysis below L3.
  • Severe damage to right kidney and large intestine. Partial surgical removal of large intestine and attempted surgical repair of right kidney detected.
  • Moderate damage to adjacent core muscles and multiple significant scarring front and rear.
  • Severe muscle atrophy of all muscles below L3 vertebrae.
  • Mild wear damage to both arms, shoulders and associated areas.
  • Normal age-related general body degeneration.
  • Moderate joint damage to right knee.
  • Early-stage prostate cancer.

Warning: Insufficient resources available to correct all issues.

Would you like to initiate correction protocol 2? Yes/No - If yes, please ensure the subject is lying down.

"Fuck," whispered Victor, "all the shit I've been through and I still get fucking prostate cancer." He raised a finger to the ceiling. "Fuck you, asshole."

Anna was gently rubbing the back of his hand.

"So is correction protocol 2 what we talked about?" Victor asked, "Does the cancer change that?"

"Yes and no," Sam replied with a smile. "The cancer is early stage, and we know the nanites can easily deal with that as part of a normal reset, so that doesn't change anything. When we confirm, the first thing the nanites will do is put a spinal block on you at L1, so just above all the damage. However, we won't know how long it will take until it gives us an estimated time to completion.

Then, once all the problems are corrected and you've had a chance to eat later, the normal reset, including age wind-back can occur overnight. Are you ready?"

Victor nodded, before pressing the lower button on the bed until he was horizontal.

"Go for it, Doc." He smiled apprehensively.

Sam thought yes to the prompt.

The display changed.

Spinal block initiating:

Correction protocol 2 initiating...

Correction protocol 2 underway, estimated time to completion 7hrs 15 mins...

Sam looked down at Victor's puzzled face.

"I thought I would feel something, but I don't. Weird." A tear formed in the corner of his eye. "Am I really going to be able to walk again in that amount of time?" he asked, his voice rough.

"That's the plan, Victor." Sam smiled, patting the back of his hand.

Victor turned his head to Anna and gently wiped away a tear from her eye. "I'm OK, baby, I just didn't expect to get this emotional." He laughed through the tears.

"I love you." She whispered as she gently kissed him.

"Right, enough about me Doc. What about Anna?" he said, as he used the back of his hand to wipe away more tears.

"You ready?" Sam asked softly. They both nodded as Sam changed the display.

Subject: Human Female

Age: 39

Diagnostic issues detected:

  • Right leg and foot missing, from 4 cms below the knee.
  • Previous severe damage to right abdomen via shrapnel.

    • Right ovary and fallopian tube surgically removed.
    • Moderate damage to right kidney, repaired surgically.
    • Mild damage to uterus, loss of fertility.
  • Significant 3 rd degree burn damage to upper and lower torso, right arm.
  • Moderate 2 nd degree burn damage to upper right arm, upper right leg.
  • Mild 1 st degree burns scarring to right hand, left arm and neck.
  • Normal age-related general body degeneration.
  • Mild joint damage to left hip due to loss of right leg.
  • Mild scoliosis of spine L1 to C3

Warning: Insufficient resources available to correct all issues. Regrowth of missing limb requires significant nutritional input.

Would you like to initiate correction protocol 3? Yes/No

Sam thought yes. and the expected next prompt popped up.

Please set desired physiological age and apparent age.

"I'd recommend going young for physiological age, eighteen is what all the other girls selected, but apparent age is entirely up to you, although setting it too young might cause issues."

"Eighteen sounds fine for the first, what do you think, Victor? How young would you like your woman to look?" Anna asked playfully.

"Well, I don't want to look like a cradle snatcher." Victor laughed, "but really my love, it's totally your choice."

"I'll go with thirty please, Sam."

Sam made the selection and hit confirm.

Warning, correcting all issues except the missing limb, will take approximately 8 hours. It is recommended that the subject be asleep whilst the corrections occur to prevent discomfort. Do you wish to schedule this for the next time sleep is detected in the subject? Yes/No?

"So, nothing happens until tonight?"

"Yep, although by then, Victor's main issues will be done and we can schedule his reset to be done overnight too. So, by tomorrow morning, everything except your missing leg will be done." Sam replied.

"Then I've got to spend however long it takes eating a lot?"

"I've programmed the first gastro upgrades to commence the moment the reset is finished, as that will significantly reduce the extra food required, but in simple terms, yes."

"OK, go for it, Doc."

Sam hit yes again.

Later on, Sam finished the rework of the schematics for the constant energy device, and saved it before starting a simulated testing phase. He'd programmed it to gradually ramp up the intensity of the gravity manipulation in steps, starting at the previous maximum point where the device wasn't going to tear itself apart quickly. It would keep ramping up until either the device failed, or the small version was producing an output equivalent to fifteen kilowatts, the medium sized version was producing one hundred kw, and the large version a megawatt.

"So, how is the research going?" He asked Victoria, who was quietly studying her computer screens.

"Interesting. The ramifications of being able to understand and work gravity, reveals so many possibilities it's almost scary. It's like I've opened the door to an entirely new branch of science and engineering.

"Fusion is an obvious one and you won't need vast amounts of power to contain the plasma, when you can do it like nature does with gravity. Then there is space travel, warp drive, terraforming, missile and projectile defence systems, flying cars, personal skimmers, artificial gravity in space, mass transportation, faster than light communications, the list goes on and on. No chance I would ever have enough time to work on them all.

"And that's before I consider other fields. This intelligence is a blessing, but also makes me realise how little humanity truly knows, and more importantly, how little humanity is really ready for."

"Indeed, I suspect that last part is probably going to be more of an issue than everything else put together." Sam replied with a rueful smile.

"We are going to have to be really careful. You know what most people are like with change..."

Sam took her into his arms and gave her a big hug. "I know, my darling Toy, I know. I think we need to have a sit down, go over what Jasmine has found so far."

"Rebecca, Paul, can you bring some coffee and meet us in the living room," Sam sent mentally.

Once everyone was seated, Sam spoke.

"Jasmine, could you give us an overview of what you've found regarding UK cabinet members and also MPs in general."

"Yes, Sir. For the twenty-two current Cabinet members, we have eight, including the Prime Minister, that as far as I am able to tell are clean. However, the other fourteen, have varying degrees of dirt associated with them. It's mostly relatively minor criminal activity, revolving around bribe taking, or mild to moderate abuses of power."

"How well was the data on the fourteen hidden?"

"Reasonably well from humans, but very poorly from an entity like me."

"What's your overview of the PM?"

"From all the information I have analysed, it seems she is trying to do the right thing, but is significantly stymied by large amounts of vested interests and blocking from within her own party, by MPs and Cabinet members who have been bought by the Global Elite."

"What's your assessment of how she would react to an approach by us, based on the plans we've laid out?"

"Considering her reactions to other things, I think she would probably be receptive, simply because it offers her a chance to push through some of the things that she would clearly like to, but can't."

"Good, thanks Jasmine. Paul, I'm not sure what Rebecca might have told you about what happened while we were away, specifically about Richard and Min?"

"She told me about that and I can't see that it changes much in the plan, other than an accelerated timescale. Although if we do that before any meeting with the PM and or other parties, it gives us extra leverage. Can you imagine how the general public would react to leaders blocking a total cure for cancer and other serious diseases, especially for children?

"If you've already totally cured a modest number of terminal children and it's all documented, especially using video evidence and testimony, along with tests etc, no politician is going to want to step in front of that train, no matter how strong the pharmaceutical lobby is."

"Indeed. Rebecca, do you think this changes anything legally?"

"No not really, as long as the parents sign off on having their children treated and we make our disclosures fully clear, I cannot see any issues. It would also help if we volunteered to pay for any other medical or legal consultations they might want, with the professionals of their choosing, before they signed. That heads off any kind of suggestion of coercion, or of you taking advantage of their vulnerability."

"OK, good." Sam said. "Now, I also wanted to let you know that our lovely Victoria here and I have now managed to use her theory of gravity to create a perpetual energy device design. It's currently undergoing a computer testing regime, and we should know in a few hours what the results are.