Evolution Unlocked Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Einstein feel like he was cheating, because he won the genetic lottery and mother nature gifted him his genius?" Sam said gently.

"I guess not..."

"Yes, we are lucky, very lucky. But only for the gift... what you did with it, what you do with it, is all you, not the nanites."

"I know." Victoria sighed... "I just can't help but feel that way a bit."

"Another reason I love you, Toy." Sam said softly, kissing her neck, eliciting a gentle moan.

"Part of me just wants to be yours and do nothing but please you." she moaned softly as she gently ground her bottom against Sam's rapidly hardening monster.

"Just to look after you, to keep this monster drained, to give you lots of babies and to be content with that simple life."

"I know darling, I know. But that ignores the part of you in here." He whispered gently touching her head and rubbing it.

Victoria turned her head so she could look in his eyes. "I love you. I love you owning me," she moaned. "But as usual, you are right." She smiled.

"Please, use me, Master." she whimpered. "Remind me I'm your Toy."

"You will always be my Toy." Sam said softly, as he pushed up her skirt and gently thumbed her clit as she shuddered.

"Fill me, Master. Use your toy and flood her with your cum... let me know I've pleased you." She gasped as her arousal increased.

"Always," Sam replied softly, pulling her thong aside and releasing the monster in his trousers.

"God, lube that monster in your pussy and then plunder that ass, please." She whispered.

Sam gently rubbed his throbbing monstrosity along her sodden slit, before pushing inside her, gently working her thick cream over the half of his cock she could take.

"God, I miss you in your womb." She whimpered.

"I know Toy, I miss my womb too." he whispered adoringly as he gently worked her stretched hole and rubbed her excess cream over the rest of his cock, and gently eased her plug out of her dark star.

Slowly he lifted her into the air, until his cream coated cock slipped free from her sodden hole.

"Line me up on that delectable arse, Toy." he whispered.

"Please," she whimpered, held in mid-air as she rubbed his huge helmet over her twitching back hole.

"As you asked so nicely."

Sam slowly started to lower her, the pressure on her wanton arse increasing as it started to accept him, until his helmet popped past the last resistance of her obscenely stretched hole. Slowly, he pushed her downwards, revelling in both her whimpers and moans, as well as the sensations of her bowels taking and adapting to his enormous member, until finally he was seated fully inside her.

Slowly he started to lift and lower her. It felt so good, so wanton, to make love to her this way. Each whimper of pure joy and pleasure only encouraged him to keep it slow, deep and loving, as the feelings in him rose far faster than he anticipated.

"I love being inside you." he whispered in her ear, as he gently used her the way she wanted.

"Please flood me, I need it." she whimpered, after a few minutes of deep gentle strokes. The need in her voice, sent him over the edge as he started to flood her bowels with vast quantities of cum, holding her, feeling her belly grow under his hands as he gasped with the pure pleasure. Holding her like this as she came so hard and so long felt amazing, her entire body seeming to try and milk every possible drop of cum from him, until finally with a strangled grunt, he felt the last jet lance into her depths.

They stayed like that for several minutes, Victoria coming down, just revelling in the warmth wrapped around her and glowing inside her.

Sam gently stood with Victoria still impaled on his cock, before he gently lowered her down so that she was face down and arse up. "We don't want all that cum gushing out now do we?" he whispered softly, as he started to pull out. Quickly pushing her plug back in as soon as his cock slipped free of her tight hole.

"Gods it feels so good when you use me like that. It's like I'm just a pleasure sleeve for your huge cock." She whispered as he pushed the plug in.

Helping her back to her feet, Sam held her and gently stroked her back. "I will never tire of seeing you like this." he said, gently caressing her inflated belly, before kissing her softly.

"So, are you ready for the foot to be all there come morning?" Sam asked Anna on Saturday night.

"It's going to be finished by morning?" she asked, looking down at what was currently her foot. The ankle was complete as was most of the main part of her foot, only the front part and toes were still missing.

Flipping open the menu, Sam flicked it mentally across into Anna's vision. "Yep, according to this, it's scheduled to be finished by 7am tomorrow."

"It's still hard to believe that this is real." she said softly, holding Victor's hand. "It's like some kind of dream or something, I keep thinking I'm going to wake up at any moment."

Sam smiled. "It's no dream, Anna."

"I know, I just don't know what to say. Getting healed, feeling whole again, would be amazing on its own. But everything else, that comes next, it's.... overwhelming.

You're doing so much for us and all you're asking in return is for us to work for you, and get well paid..." she trailed off.

"Don't forget the crap that may come down the line because of this, Anna. I'm asking a lot of you. Your lives may well end up on the line. You won't owe me anything." Sam said firmly.

"I know, but still, we were doing that for the country beforehand, for less pay and with far fewer benefits." she said, gesturing down to her leg.

"That's only because you were under-valued." Sam said a little more firmly than maybe he intended.

"Anna, neither you nor Victor will owe me anything beyond what you've promised. So please stop thinking that you will."

"Thank you." Anna said, glancing at Victor who nodded in agreement.

"You are both quite welcome."