Evolving Sex Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Humiliation, Long nails, orgasm denial. Limp Penis.
1.7k words
4.48
13.4k
9
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life took over after my release from chaste hell. Tuesday night we had a date night out for sushi. I love sushi date nights. Watching my wife use chopsticks with two-inch-long nails. Invariably, when she knows I am staring, she will pick the next roll up with her nails only and put it in the soy and in her mouth. Or she will put her nail tips in my mouth to lick the last of the sushi off. Needless to say, I was very horny after a fun night of eating sushi. I was dropping hints and snuggling up to Julia on the drive home. This is no easy feat in her sports car. At home she asked me to pour her a glass of wine and meet her in the bedroom. I opened a Primitivo and took two glasses to the bedroom. We undressed and got ready for bed. Undressing for Julia is naked. For me, I generally wear boxers to bed. Once settled in the bed, she started tracing her nails down my arm and asked me if I wanted her.

"Yes. Please."

She smiled and asked, "Do you want me refuse you having sex with me because you cannot make me come?"

I turned red and looked down. "Yes please."

This was probably a turning point in our relationship. She kept stroking and was silent for several minutes before asking, "You really need this, don't you? You need me to humiliate you and dominate you." She paused, waiting for my answer, which took a little while.

"Yes, I do," I said meekly.

"OK. No more intercourse for you," she said rather glibly. "I want more oral sex though. Can you do that?"

Of course, I could. I love doing that and she knows it. As we lay there facing each other, she pulled off my boxers and continued stroking me. She kissed me, getting more aroused, but she kept asking questions. "Did you really masturbate to strap-ons last week?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to do that to you?"

"Yes please."

She smiled. "OK, we need to go online tomorrow and order one. Or maybe we should go shopping for one."

I cringed at the thought of going to a store but was so turned on that I was willing.

The night quickly progressed, and I went between her legs to lick her to two orgasms. Afterwards she asked me to get her vibrator out of her bedside table and told me to lay the towel that had been protecting the sheets from my precum to the middle of the bed. She had me lay back on it and then proceeded to put the vibrator inside of me. We had done this before, but it had been a while.

She turned the vibrator on and started fucking me with it. In the interim and with the pause I had gone soft. I was very aroused because I had only had one orgasm in two and a half weeks. She asked me to beg her to fuck me with her cock as she was pushing it into me. The combination of the night, lack of orgasms recently, and the humiliating question pushed me over the edge. I screamed, "Please let me come?!" She said no, but I was beyond control. Her hand came off my cock and cum came out.

"Wow. I didn't know you could come without an erection."

I was mortified. How did that happen? Now I wasn't even getting hard before coming. The effect was scary and thrilling. It had been a huge and wonderful orgasm, but I was worried what it meant that I came without an erection.

A few days later Julia brought it up at dinner. She asked me about not getting erect and was it really OK. She wanted to know if I had enjoyed it and she seemed a little concerned that maybe something was wrong with me physically. We did not realize it, but several things were at play.

Anal stimulation, age, alcohol, late evening time, and blood pressure medication were all combining in my lack of erection. I didn't think of all of that then but I told her that I had loved the whole evening. She could tell that I was unsure and uncomfortable, and she asked me if this was something she should avoid discussing when she was humiliating me. I had not considered it until that moment, but I realized that I was aroused by the thought of not getting hard. I realize this is a baffling thought to most. The humiliating fact that I may have erectile dysfunction was turning me on with the thought of my wife humiliating me with it. We had a frank discussion and Julia finally asked me, "Would it turn you on if I made fun of your limp penis?"

I turned red, looked down, and said, "Yes, Mistress, it would."

"Very well then, my limp lover. Your pathetic limp cock is now definitely cuckolded to your tongue. Only your tongue gets in my pussy." With that she kissed me passionately and the conversation ended.

That weekend we were drinking a lot on Saturday afternoon while barbecuing with friends at our house. Several times Julia cornered me, kissed me passionately, and asked me if I wanted her. Once, she came up and whispered in my ear that she wanted my tongue. After the guests left in their Ubers, we continued drinking as we cleaned up. When we got to the bedroom, we were both in the mood.

We undressed and Julia told me to bend over. She lubricated a fairly large butt plug and pushed it inside of me. Next, she opened a condom, squirted what I thought was lubricant inside, and put a condom on my cock. I was excited and assumed this was a new way to hump the towel. I wondered if she was going to let me come humping the towel. I was not very hard yet and she told me that she wanted my tongue. She laid down on the bed, pushed me down between her legs, and I started licking her. We were both drunk and she was taking a long time to get aroused. I was humping the towel and she was teasing me and humiliating me.

"Are you enjoying humping the towel with your ass full?"

The truth was, not really. I did not feel much with the condom on, even with the lubricant.

After a few minutes she asked, "Can you even get your worthless cock hard?"

To my horror, the answer was no. I was really worried. My cock was not getting hard and I didn't really feel it. I could feel the buttplug much more than the rubbing on my cock. I was worried it felt numb.

"Answer me,"Julia said.

I paused licking her and blurted out. "No, I am not hard. I can barely feel it."

She grabbed my chin and looked into my eyes. "Don't worry and trust me. You can't feel it because you have a worthless limp cock. Keep licking me and humping. I have decided that your cock is not going to give you pleasure tonight since it cannot give me pleasure."

I realized then that she had put something in that very thick condom that wasn't lube. I would find out later that it was 10% Lidocaine. The result was that I could not feel my cock and it was not going to get hard. Humping was pointless except that it made the buttplug feel really good.

Julia's orgasm took a very long time and a lot of guidance from her. Both of us had consumed too much alcohol. After Julia came, she told me to get up on my knees and she pulled the buttplug out. She quickly replaced it with her vibrator. She pushed it into my loose sphincter and began sliding it in and out. She reached up underneath me and grabbed my limp penis and began stroking it. I could barely feel it, no matter what she did. I could feel my scrotum and the skin near it, but I could not feel my cock at all.

"Oh, my poor baby, cannot get hard at all!" she cooed. "You will never please anyone with this ever again. Maybe not even yourself. Your tongue will get all the action and your pathetic limp cock will just hang here. Here you are, licking your wife with this thing that will not get excited. Are you excited?"

"Yes, Mistress." Amazingly I was. Extremely excited and humiliated. I really was limp. Completely limp and I am a grower and not a shower, so my penis was maybe two inches soft. I could feel her pull down but there was no feeling in either the head or the shaft. What I could definitely feel was the vibrator going in and out of my me and vibrating inside.

"Well it certainly doesn't show," she said, referring to my limp cock in her hand. "This limp noodle isn't good for anything except dripping."

She had noticed all of the precum leaking into the condom. I was noticing the pleasure of the vibrator. I was really enjoying the in and out fucking motion and it was extremely pleasurable, and I kept feeling my muscles involuntarily clenching as if in orgasm, but the orgasm was not coming. As she continued, fluid kept draining out of me. Now I realize what prostate milking is. At that point, all that I knew was the precum and even white cum was oozing out of my numb dick because she was fucking my ass. I loved every minute of it.

"Look at this. You cannot control yourself. You are coming by being fucked in the ass and you cannot reach an orgasm, but you drip cum incessantly. I married a pathetic limp-dicked sissy of a man. You had better be glad I like the feel of your tongue."

With that, she stopped and kissed me. "Also, I love you." She went to the restroom.

I collapsed on the bed, totally humiliated, totally turned on. And totally limp. When she came back into the room, I was finally able to rouse myself and get up to go cleaned up for bed. When I crawled back into the bed, she cuddled up to me and stuck her hands down my underwear. I could feel that, but I could not feel her hand on my penis! I hoped the feeling would return but as I drifted off to sleep there was nothing.