Evolving Sex Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Wife takes her impotent tiny husband shopping for 2 strapons.
1.8k words
4.33
12k
7
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up, the feeling in my penis had returned. Everything seemed normal and I was relieved and happy about that. Julia asked me if everything was ok when she came into the bathroom. I confirmed that everything seemed normal. She looked relieved but she did tell me that we may have to experiment with that a bit.

A few days later, I found the lidocaine and decided to experiment. I rubbed it liberally all over my cock and then put a condom on. After about ten minutes, my cock was thoroughly numb, and quite small due to a slight chill in the air. I sat down at my computer and started surfing porn, looking for long nails or another fetish. I found a few and started rubbing myself. I could not feel a thing. What's more, I stayed tiny. I could not do anything to get an erection.

Normally, just looking at fetish porn will get me hard, or at least semi hard. Not with it numb. I took the condom off after about thirty minutes and my cock stayed numb for several hours. I tried to go back several times during the numbness and get an erection, but it was impossible for me until the numbness had almost completely ceased.

A few days later Julia came into my office and asked me if I would have time to go shopping that evening. Shopping is not my thing and she knows it. She was watching my face when she said, "I want to go to an adult bookstore and shop for strap-ons." She grinned devilishly.

I was a bit reluctant but excited. In fact, I started to get an erection at the thought of it. This was relieving since I had become a little concerned about being limp sometimes. Needless to say, it was hard to concentrate on work for the rest of the afternoon.

That evening we drove to a large adult toy store and porn theater. Once in the door, Julia walked up to the young lady at the register and asked, "Could you please help us find a strap-on?"

I was mortified.

She walked us back to a wall of dildos and started asking questions like we were shopping for appliances. I could not believe how nonchalantly my wife was talking about this.

"Who is it for?" the clerk asked.

"I want to use it on him."

"What size?"

"I'm not sure. What size do they come in?"

With that the clerk pulled down a small blue one that looked like a vibrator on a harness. It was probably four inches long and very thin. She handed it to my wife and said, "That is probably the smallest." She then walked down the wall and picked up a massive black cock that looked like it had been formed from the real thing but bigger than I could imagine anyone having or using. It must have been fifteen inches long and so wide I could not put my hand around it. "And this would be the largest," the clerk said.

I was a bit relieved when Julia said, "That one is too big." I was turned on by the thought of a large cock, but I didn't think there was any way in the world that it could actually fit inside of me.

We kept shopping, Julia chatting with the clerk, and me being mostly ignored. Julia picked up a fairly large one, fashioned like a real cock, and asked, "Why is this one hollow?"

The clerk took it from her and said, "Oh this one is for him to wear for use on you." Julia and I were both a little perplexed. The clerk went on to explain that it fit over my cock and it was used by men who were either impotent or wanted to be a little bigger for their lover.

A smile crept across my wife's face. "But he won't be able to feel me if he wears that."

"True," the clerk said, "but it's really designed for your pleasure and not his. You can get any size, texture, or even type that you want." With that she picked up a few different sizes, even one that was spiraled, and showed them to my wife.

I knew my wife was intrigued and she started looking for more. She told the clerk, "I want one bigger than him." Referring to me.

"Well how big is he?" the clerk asked.

Julia picked up a realistic looking cock that I thought was much too small to be representative of me and said, "About this when he is fully erect, which is not often. About one inch long when he is soft."

I turned beet red and I am sure the clerk realized that this was supposed to embarrass me. She did not miss a beat and asked, "Well, what size would you like? I am sure we can find something pleasurable for you that will always stay hard."

I could not believe they were openly talking about me sometimes being impotent, in a store, and with other customers around. They kept chatting about it until my wife found her perfect dildo. It was definitely bigger than me and it would encase my cock and balls. It was also clear. My cock inside of it would be visible and definitely show that it was smaller than this ten-inch-long thick monster.

Julia turned to me in front of the clerk and asked, "What do you think, honey? Do you think you can please me with this? It even vibrates my clit. Maybe you can finally bring me to orgasm during sex."

I was floored.

When I did not answer she spoke up louder. "Honey. Answer me!"

I was red and staring at the floor as I meekly said, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Mistress. I can please you with that."

"Good. We'll take it."

Luckily, she resumed shopping for a dildo for me. "I am not letting the same cock inside of me that will be inside of you. Let's find another one," she said as she turned back to the dildo selection.

The end result after about an hour of shopping was two strap-ons. One was a Feeldoe that would fit inside of her with a vibrator that would stimulate the clitoral nerves inside her vagina and the clitoral head outside. The other was essentially a giant see-through penis sheath with a harness.

When we got home, she was horny and in the mood to try out her new toys. She led me up to the bedroom and, after quickly washing the new toys, we undressed.

She put the clear penis sheath on me. I was extremely turned on and as hard as I get. My penis looked tiny in that thing and she had lubed it up with the lidocaine. I was hoping that we would have sex before the numbness made it difficult for me to feel anything. I was out of luck.

Foreplay was not quick, and Julia was taking her time. When she rolled over on top of me and sat up, she took my penis in her hand and looked down at it. It had shrunk. It was completely numb, and it had shrunk to about two inches long and limp inside the strap-on.

She looked up into my eyes and said, "It's a good thing this is strapped on, so it doesn't fall off that pathetic limp noodle."

It was crazy. I was very humiliated, very turned on, and very limp.

"Let's see if my new cock can please me better than your limp cock!" With that she turned on the vibrator, raised up, and put the huge cock against the lips of her pussy and slowly slid down on it, moaning. "Oh yes. This is going to be good."

She started sliding up and down on the cock. Looking down, my penis in the clear sleeve would come completely out of her as she slid up and down the full ten inches. As I looked between our bodies, I could see my small two-inch limp penis sitting there but I could feel nothing but the pressure of the sleeve against my crotch. I was being totally humiliated and my wife seemed to be loving it as she made more noise and was more eager to ride me than I had ever seen.

It wasn't long before she was screaming, "Oh my God. I'm going to cum!" and cum she did while bouncing up and down and taking the whole dildo inside her.

Afterwards she collapsed on my chest and recovered. She asked, "Could you feel anything?"

"No, mistress."

"Good. I like this toy and it was great to finally cum while fucking you! Well, to cum while fucking my new cock that is strapped to you anyway." She sneered.

She pulled the strap-on off and started stroking me. She even put me in her mouth, which was extremely erotic to watch. I could not feel anything, and I stayed flaccid and two inches as she sucked on me. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I was not getting hard and she kept at it for several minutes before she asked, "Do you feel anything?"

"No," I replied with embarrassment.

"And you can't get hard or cum?" she said, looking up at me with a little grin as she licked me.

"I don't think so," I whispered.

"You better hope this doesn't become permanent. You would never be able to cum and you would be very, very horny!"

With that she even pulled out her vibrator and put it on the head of my cock and all of the tiny shaft. I could only feel the vibration in my balls, which had not been covered in lidocaine.

All of this was really turning Julia on again, so she climbed up, turned around on my face, and lowered her pussy for me to lick. She continued playing with my limp, numb cock as I ate her to two more orgasms when she finally laid down beside me and snuggled up.

She took my penis and balls in her hand and told me she loved me and my limp, impotent penis. She asked me if I loved her.

"Of course. I love you very much."

"Do you enjoy pleasing me when you cannot cum?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. Then follow me around and play with your little limp noodle while I get ready for bed." She got up and went to the bathroom and I had to follow her around, masturbating my limp penis. She would encourage me to speed it up every so often, but I could not feel a thing and it was not getting hard. Finally, she told me to stop, brush my teeth, and come to bed.