Ex-Classmate and Her Boyfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy is humiliated by an ex-classmate and her boyfriend.
4.2k words
4.49
18.2k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waifu244
waifu244
16 Followers

NOTICE FROM THE AUTHOR

This is the first part of the story "Ex-Classmate And Her Boyfriend", from the series "The Boy Who Liked Being Used".

This story includes male-to-male foot worship, vaginal sex, f-m kissing, male humiliation, trampling, and cuckolding elements.

All of the characters are over 18 and fictional in the story.

I'm open to suggestions in the comments and this is my first work in English, as it is my second language.

STORY

My name is Gunja. I am a 20-year-old student who currently lives alone in Riga. I am 178 centimeters tall and weigh 70 kilograms. I wasn't very thin but did my body look like I was going to the gym - truly not. I have dark short hair and lately, I shave very often. I wear normal clothes - a normal monochrome t-shirt and trousers or shorts depending on the weather and temperature.

I discovered I had a foot fetish several years ago, and since then, the fetish spectrum has unfolded, and I've fallen in love with things that involve subjecting myself to girls. Now, after the COVID-19 epidemic, I wasn't in close contact with my old friends, classmates, as well as acquaintances. I was alone and thought about how I could make my life more interesting and somehow engage with fetishes that appealed to me. I had several ideas on my mind, but many times I was afraid to realize them.

One idea that I had seen on one of Russia's BDSM websites was to become a slave to a couple. There are similarities to such an idea with the theme - cuckold, but in this case, I'd just be someone from the sidelines who wouldn't know the guy or the girl before and just do what the couple would tell me to do. I was certain it would be like that, so I put my offer in 18+ Craigslist copycat. I had only waited for a few days when someone was already interested in my offer. This advertisement had no pictures and only information and a persuasive message to try something new in their couple's lives, and I also pointed out some examples of how I could be used. I mentioned kissing and licking feet as one of them. It sounded banal, but yet this is an 18+ ad portal, it wasn't the worst.

Returning to the first response to my advertisement, I was impressed and delighted that someone responded. I wasn't sure until the end if it was going to be a joke or if, indeed, someone would like to use me. I got a message from a girl who was of a similar age to me. She didn't reveal her name from the start but mentioned that she and her boyfriend wanted to try something new, thus referring to this intriguing offer. I assumed it wasn't a joke and that a meeting could take place. She mentioned that if I was interested, I could contact her via Telegram, a messaging app. She gave me her phone number, and I was ready to save it in my contacts. But when I entered that number on my phone, I already had it stored. It was my former classmate Carolyn, who I liked at the time, and we often spent time together, but I was nothing more than a friend to her.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to text her at all. The idea I had in mind was magnificent, but in the end, she was a girl I knew well - a person I used to love and admire. I'd also seen her boyfriend, Armand. He was a little taller than me, but his body was more toned. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Carolyn to use me for her and her boyfriend's needs. I realized I needed to contact her.

I entered her number on Telegram and started typing.

"Hi! I am writing to you regarding the advertisement that you were interested in, I wanted to know if you are still interested in the offer?" - Gunja

I re-asked Carolyn, in a way, if she knew it was me, then would she still want to do it? Deep down inside, I hoped she would agree.

"Wait, how do you know? Don't say it's you." - Carolyn

She was surprised and startled as would everyone else be in this kind of a situation. I received another message from her seconds later.

"Wow, how unexpected, I would never have thought it could have been you." - Carolyn

It seemed that my ex-classmate had much better memories of me because I didn't show it all that much back then. I knew I had to say something since she might not desire it anymore.

"Yes, it's me, and there's nothing to lose." - Gunja

Why did I include the final line? I'm not sure; I suppose it's my emotional state that I've been dealing with lately and looking for different ways to live. Perhaps this will convince her to accept the offer.

"I don't even know, hang on a minute, I have to ask." - Carolyn

I felt sure she'd ask her boyfriend Armand. I couldn't imagine his reaction and response if he found out it was me. I realized how desperately I wanted Carolyn and Armand to accept this offer, so I vowed to come back multiple times. I indicated that I could do it not just once, but several times, that is, be Carolyn and Armand's slave.

"Interesting." - Carolyn answered with a laughing emoji at the end.

I began to believe I had persuaded them. Then I noticed a message that contained the word "feet." I told Carolyn about a year and a half ago that I was attracted to feet. She had recalled it.

"I remember you told me you liked feet, and after discussing it with my boyfriend, we agreed to your offer." - Carolyn again put a laughing emoji at the end of the message.

I immediately felt adrenaline and realized I was about to see Carolyn, not as her friend, but as their slave, literally.

I replied "okay" to her and seconds later she wrote a new message.

"He's asking if you're able to clean his feet." - All Carolyn's messages now ended with the laughing emoji.

A picture of Armand's sole appeared moments afterward, which appeared to be genuinely dirty with something resembling sand in some spots. His foot appeared wide in the photograph; it was a little larger than usual, making you believe it was a size 45. There was some hard skin on his heel, but his toes were spectacular. I had no idea what was going on. I wanted to start stroking to the image of Armand's soles since they were more appealing than some female feet. I needed to calm down, so I sent Carolyn a foolish message.

"Sure, of course." - Gunja

But the girl took it as complete approval.

"Oh my goodness, okay, haha. Then we'll meet you at our Conehill apartment tomorrow at seven o'clock, okay? I'll send you the address later; Armand is already waiting for you, haha." - Carolyn

It was so quick, I thought.

"Sure." - Gunja

"Don't worry, everything will turn out great, lol." - Carolyn

After our conversation, I understood that I would soon meet Carolyn and her boyfriend. And I had no clue what they would have prepared for me. I turned off my phone, set my alarm clock, and looked forward to the next day.

It was the following morning. I was on vacation for a month, so I didn't have to rush anywhere in the early hours. I hadn't gotten much sleep because I had been thinking about today's meeting all night. At this point, the work would have been beneficial because it would have shortened the day. After all, I didn't know what I was going to be doing until the evening. So I listened to music, watched TV, tidied up the living room slightly, went for lunch, and time had passed. Carolyn had sent me the address of her apartment, and I was anxious to meet them in the Conehill neighborhood, where they lived. I took the bus because I didn't have to walk far from the stop. I had arrived at a nine-story apartment block where the couple had been living for several months. I entered the building and took the elevator to the sixth floor. I left the elevator and proceeded to the bright brown door. I was ecstatic and experienced little stress. This was something I'd never done before. But I was determined to enjoy it. It was disgraceful to see Carolyn in this way, yet it was what I had always desired.

The door opened wide. Armand was standing there. He was around 10 centimeters taller than me and appeared considerably fitter and bulkier. He was dressed in a gray home t-shirt and Adidas black shorts, and I noticed him going around the flat barefoot. I was getting the feeling that yesterday's talk was going to become real.

"Hello, I assume you are Gunja, please come in and don't be shy. I guess you're excited to catch up with them." - Armand said to me, pointing to his feet, in a joyful and convincing tone.

When I entered the apartment, everything appeared so bright. Carolyn was standing in the middle of the living room when I noticed her. She hadn't changed much since our previous meeting two years before. She stood around 170 centimeters tall. Her long hair was styled into a messy bun and was grayish brown with few bright strands. She had brown eyes and several, including myself, thought she resembled Diana Shurygina, a Russian TV show personality. She was dressed in a white t-shirt and black shorts. Her nicely toned thighs were clearly visible. She was wearing gray socks and slippers. She smiled as she glanced at me. My fantasies might finally come true, but I was still conflicted about the encounter, but I realized there was less to think about and more to enjoy the moment. Carolyn made her way into the kitchen. We used to hug right away when we met, but Armand told me to come to the bedroom without waiting much longer. Carolyn eventually caught up with us.

Armand, myself, and Carolyn entered their bedroom, which was neither large nor small. The room included a huge double bed with a dark gray frame and a balcony exit. Armand and Carolyn sat on the bed, and I was at a loss for what to do next, even though I was the principal organizer of this meeting. Armand took the initiative and told me to sit at his feet on the floor and remove my shirt.

"Because I know you enjoy feet, you're welcome to sample mine; you've already seen Carolyn's." - Armand says in a conversational tone and chuckles.

I grabbed Armand's right foot in my hands and felt my cock react quickly. I couldn't keep it under control. I brought Armand's foot up to my face, lifted it, and looked at the bottom of his foot. It had accumulated much more sand and dust and had turned gray with dirt. Nevertheless, the photo sent yesterday was indeed of Armand's foot. I put out my tongue and licked his foot for the first time. My tongue immediately became salty, and I could sense my cock growing. I was so eager to carry on that I started licking my owner's sole intensely like a dog. I could imagine Carolyn's reaction to this act - a former classmate and now friend kissing her boyfriend's feet. It was humiliating, but I wasn't looking at Carolyn since my mind was entirely focused on cleaning Armand's feet. As I licked, I noticed his feet becoming cleaner and my tongue becoming dirty. Carolyn and Armand were discussing something, but I was no longer paying close attention to them. Armand's sole was the center of attention. After a while, I felt that the top of my tongue was becoming drier, so I began to use my entire tongue, chaotically moving it along the bottom of Armand's foot. I had almost cleaned his right foot and was shortly able, to begin with, his left. Armand raised his right foot to show Carolyn.

"Look at it, he actually cleaned my foot, haha." - Armand says to Carolyn with a laugh.

"I had no clue he loved feet so much while he was willing to lick your nasty soles. Unbelievable. Imagine if you approached me when I was friends with him and he immediately asked to worship your dirty feet; you could even take him as a foot slave for yourself." - Carolyn tells her boyfriend, slightly disgusted.

The couple chatted as if I wasn't present, and even though I was only thinking about his feet, I heard Armand and Carolyn's conversation and my cock immediately rose. It was humiliating, but my dirty mind enjoyed it. I began to lick Armand's left foot. I started with his toes this time. I sucked each toe and pushed my tongue between them. It was filthy because it was a man's foot, but it was bearable for me because Carolyn was nearby. I took it as an order to clear Armand's soles. Mentally, I started to become their slave.

I licked Armand's foot a couple more times, and it proved to be clean. Armand examined both feet and decided that I had cleansed his feet fairly well.

"Look at it, he actually cleaned my foot, haha. I couldn't believe you'd do it; I'm astonished. Perhaps you'd like to do this every day?" - Armand laughs.

"You seem to have used all of your energy cleaning my boyfriend's feet, therefore you won't be able to clean mine... Although, my feet are always clean even without you." - Carolyn speaks to me for the first time in the evening and lightly laughs.

The dominating couple was ready to pursue this evening. Armand looked at me and said: "Now lie on your back, next to the bed, right where you're sitting." - Armand pointed to the ground near where his feet were.

Carolyn stood up from her bed and removed her slippers. She still hadn't taken off her socks. I thought it was purposely done to frustrate me. She put her slippers at the foot of the bed, and I was already laying on the bedroom floor when she approached my right forearm. Armand stood directly across from her, besides my left arm, and handed Carolyn both his hands above me.

"I hope you don't mind if Carolyn stands on you for a while. We can't sit all day." - Armand said.

Carolyn gently seized Armand's hands and placed her right foot on my stomach. I felt pressure on my stomach instantly and wanted to shift my legs and back. Carolyn was now standing on me after she put her left leg on my abdomen. Carolyn's head movement and look suggested that she was entirely ignorant of my presence underneath her feet. I assumed I was simply a stepping stone for Carolyn to just get closer to Armand. But I had to admit that Carolyn looked gorgeous from the floor.

Armand took one step closer to my left arm, wrapped his arms around Carolyn, and leaned in closer. They both closed their eyes and started kissing in front of my eyes. I was just watching Armand kiss Carolyn, slowly bringing down his hands to her ass and grabbing it firmly. I couldn't help but feel thrilled as I watched their lips softly touch each other. In reaction to this view, I felt my cock emerge.

A brief moment later, Armand noticed me staring at their smooching and had an idea.

"I suspect you don't want to see us kissing because you had a crush on Carolyn and wished her to be your girlfriend. But don't worry, I'll fix it so you don't have to suffer." - Armand said this to me, and Carolyn immediately began to smile.

Armand seemed to be aware of this fact, and I believe Carolyn told him that I had a crush on her during our school days. Seeing my crush kiss another guy while trying to pretend I wasn't there was hurtful and agonizing, but my dirty mind and cock interpreted it as a treat. Armand had decided that he wanted to change positions. He examined my face and put his right barefoot on the right side of my face. His foot felt moist. Armand stepped up on the other side of my face, pushing the right side of my face into the floor. Armand was now standing on my face with both feet, blocking my view. Because Armand was much heavier than Carolyn, and I knew Armand was heavier than me, I started to feel growing pressure on my head.

Carolyn and Armand caused me to feel powerless. They appeared to be the ideal dominant couple, with Armand taking the lead. I could only imagine the two of them cuddling now because I had just heard kissing sounds. Now it felt like a dream where I had to think about the ways a couple was kissing and making me feel meaningless. I started to feel Carolyn get off my stomach a little later after I heard kisses quiet down.

"Are you sure you're not going to come down? Perhaps he's already there, unconscious beneath you." - Carolyn asked Armand.

"Wait, I'll get down right away. He's not unconscious, he's fine, don't worry about him." - Armand convincingly responded to Carolyn.

"I'm not worried about him at all. I simply want to enjoy your thick cock as soon as possible." - Carolyn giggled at Armand.

As Armand continues to stand on me, I hear their dialogue and realize that I will shortly be able to see Armand's cock. I was so ashamed at that moment.

After a short while, Armand finally gets off my face. I felt instant relief, and the pain gradually faded. Armand instructed me to remain on the floor, but with my head next to the bed.

"Now move your head to the end of the bed. This time, I'm not going to get on top of you; instead, I hope you'll enjoy our performance." - Armand laughed and said to me.

I moved and laid down with my head at the end of the bed. Carolyn and Armand both walked aside next to the bedroom door and began undressing. Carolyn removed her shirt, revealing a gray bra underneath. She didn't, however, remove it. Armand helped take off Carolyn's shorts and she was wearing panties of the same color as her bra. Meanwhile, Armand removed his shirt. He didn't have a six-pack, but you could tell he was in good form. He dropped his shorts and gray Calvin Klein boxer briefs. His cock was significantly longer than mine. I couldn't compete in any form with Armand. Armand's cock was already large even if it wasn't fully erect. Carolyn began to jerk off his cock as he squeezed her beautiful ass.

They both began to approach the bed a few moments later. Carolyn still hadn't taken her socks off, and I knew she was doing it on purpose. Carolyn got onto the bed and sat down like a dog, with knees and hands on the bed cover. Armand followed her, telling me to make a little more room for him. I moved my forearms to the side, and he positioned closer to my armpits. Many folks, including myself, could dream about having his cock. He was almost shaven and around 19 centimeters long, or so I assumed as I examined his manhood from the ground. Its girth was likewise considerably greater than mine, and it was flawless.

"Finally, the show can start." - Armand smirked and said.

Armand placed his strong arms around Carolyn's hips, pulling her in closer. He slipped Carolyn's panties down to her knees and began sliding his thick cock into her vagina with one hand. Armand's hairy legs, huge cock, and testicles were all visible from my point of view. I couldn't see his face since I could also see Carolyn's gray socks and legs. I just saw Armand's cock sinking deeper inside Carolyn's pussy. Armand grabbed Carolyn's hips with both hands and started slowly fucking her. Armand is also beginning to move his body in rhythm with the fucking, although he is primarily shifting Carolyn's body with his arms. His cock begins to move quicker in and out. Armand continues to fuck Carolyn, becoming more brutal with each passing second. I was watching how an unknown guy to me, banged my high school crush. Armand's cock penetrates Carolyn's vagina even further. Several sounds from the couple can be heard during their intercourse, adding to the heat. Carolyn's ass cheeks can be heard being hit by Armand's pelvis. As Armand continues to fuck Carolyn more roughly, she begins to scream and groan, and I can tell that she is enjoying every second of Armand hammering her pussy.

I assumed their sex was about to end since Armand slowed down and seemed to be about to cum. He pulled his dick from Carolyn's vagina. He pushed Carolyn farther into the bed and climbed onto the bed's edge, where Carolyn had previously sat. His bare feet were now hanging barely above my face.

"Get on your knees! I'm going to carry on pounding Carolyn, but you can suck my feet again; I think you truly liked it." - Armand told me.

Armand's soles were covered with dirt, which was typical on the apartment floor. It was primarily dust and sand. I leaned in closer to Armand's feet as he fucked Carolyn again. I proceeded with his right foot and licked it all the way up from the bottom slowly and delicately. I used my entire tongue. I also kissed the heel of his foot with my lips, which was quite solid, just like in the photograph I received yesterday. I kissed and licked it several times. Carolyn was screaming and moaning in the background as I worshiped Armand's soles. I couldn't believe they'd been having sex for so long.

waifu244
waifu244
16 Followers
12