Ex-Classmate and Her Boyfriend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let me know he was nearly done by the time I started licking his left foot.

"I'm in a great mood. Come lie beneath your ex-classmates pussy and my cock. There's a job waiting for you soon." - Armand turned his attention to me and said.

I could sense him bringing up Carolyn as my ex-classmate or crush in every interaction, and he seemed to enjoy doing so. I stood up and could finally see Carolyn's ass and a small portion of her vagina as Armand continued to fuck her fiercely. Carolyn was now a few centimeters away from me as I got straight underneath her ass. It was probably half a meter or so while I was lying on the floor, but now I was just below Carolyn. I'd already started to get used to it.

I saw and felt the two lovers' motions slow down, and Armand held Carolyn's left ass cheek with one hand and his cock with the other, withdrawing most of his manhood from Carolyn, leaving only its glans inside. Armand sighed as he stared up towards the ceiling. Carolyn's moan was immediately after it. He had finally orgasmed and cum into Carolyn's pussy, I could tell.

"I'm certain you're comfortable using your tongue, so please tidy up Carolyn's vagina, I left you some semen there." - Armand began to laugh.

I gradually shifted from a lying to a sitting position on the bed. Carolyn's ass and pussy were now exposed to me. It was obvious that it had been used a few times. I leaned forward and slid my tongue deep inside Carolyn's vagina. I could feel Armand's cum. I realized I wasn't going to accomplish anything this way, so I began sucking up her vag. I could feel the cum on my lips a few moments later. I licked my lips, then Carolyn's vaginal lips, which still had a little of Armand's sperm on them. Armand watched from the sidelines, pleased and proud that I agree with whatever he commanded me to do. I tasted Armand's cum and found it to be considerably saltier than normally. I stood up and went out of bed. Carolyn quickly flopped down on the bed, hoping to rest after such long sex with Armand.

"I honestly had no idea we'd have so much fun with you. I really enjoy it, and Carolyn does as well, so I hope you're ready to move on. Carolyn will take a little break as we prepare to go to the bathroom. There will be some surprises waiting for you." - Armand stated something intriguing to me.

I wasn't expecting Armand to say anything like that, but it's Armand - someone I've never met. He can tell me that casually. I had already realized that after tonight, Carolyn would be the one who could alter her mind about me because she knew what I was like as a classmate and her friend. Things have changed dramatically since then. Tonight, I'm her and his boyfriend's toy.

Story to be continued.

12