EX Games

Story Info
Separated couple at daughter's wedding.
4.3k words
4.42
6.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda felt Kyle's hand touching her soft inner thigh, inches from her panties. He kissed her and then lightly nibbled her neck. His nose nudged her diamond necklace which caused the jewels to brush over Brenda's collarbone. Her shoulders were bare except for the thin straps holding her dress. The cool air in the garden blowing over her naked arms brought goose-bumps to her skin. Kyle's hand rubbed her stocking covered leg, sliding up and down and then returning to the bare skin above her stocking-tops. Her skin was so soft there and Kyle was enthralled with the delicate area so close to Brenda's pleasure center.

Kyle pulled one of the straps of Brenda's dress over her shoulder and bared one of her breasts. She had removed her bra earlier, saying it was too tight, but inviting Kyle's attention to her jiggling breasts which were highlighted by her sharp nipples poking through the material of her dress.

Fortunately, Brenda's daughter Jennifer had not seen her mother after she had removed her bra and consumed a significant quantity of champagne and let loose the partying woman that rarely emerged from Brenda's conservative demeanor. Brenda gave a brief thought to her daughter, by now in the hotel room with her new husband Preston, having her first post-marital sex. Her intuition told her that her daughter enjoyed sex, even craved it like Brenda did. She had explained the 'facts of life' to her daughter but had recently come to the realization that her daughter knew a few more 'facts' than her mother. It seemed to be a family trait. Brenda's sisters had all been 'respectable' sluts and her mother had gone through three husbands and a number of affairs.

Kyle's lips on Brenda's breast refocused her attention on her lover. They were in a garden behind the venue for the wedding reception, the country club of the groom's parents. She and Kyle had found a bench in an obscure corner of the garden and had begun necking. They had a room in the nearby hotel, but couldn't wait after an evening of flirting with each other and performing for the voyeurs among the many guests at the wedding.

Brenda's husband Bob could see them from a patio overlooking the garden. He had been watching Brenda and had found a spot on the patio that overlooked the garden. Bob was sitting on a chair with Teresa. He was watching his wife with Kyle while fondling Teresa's breasts beneath her dress and bra. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, flicking the hard little nubs with his thumb. Teresa had large breasts, larger than Brenda's and Bob was enjoying the treat of handling her big tits.

Bob could see that Brenda's dress had been pulled down and her breasts were visible in the dim light reflections of the garden.

Teresa whispered in his ear, "You like seeing another man making love to your wife, don't you? He's going to strip her naked and put his cock in her tonight. She's going to let him do anything he wants with her."

She was right. Bob's cock was rock-hard. He'd always gotten aroused watching his wife flirt with other men. A few times, she had kissed and necked with other guys at parties. One time, Bob's old Navy friend had stripped Brenda to the waist and feasted on her luscious breasts. The guy had put his hand in her pants and fingered Brenda's pussy before the other guy's wife had stopped things from going further. Bob had his hand in the other wife's pussy too. They had stopped just short of a full swap.

Teresa asked Bob, "How about I suck your cock which you watch your wife?" Teresa knelt before Bob and unzipped his fly, freeing his stiff dick. She took his manhood into her mouth and Bob reveled in the unmatched sensation of having his prick in a woman's mouth.

Teresa was not bothered by Bob watching his wife, another woman. Teresa was divorced and was just looking to have fun in life. She'd had enough of emotional commitment with her marriage and five children. The kids were grown and the husband was gone. Bob was well-off and wasn't looking for commitment either. He just liked getting laid and having fun. She really liked him.

Now, to clarify the situation. Bob and Brenda were not swingers or anything. They had been separated for over a year. They had not seen each other for ten months prior to their daughter's wedding. After thirty years of marriage, they had grown apart, found themselves arguing frequently. Bob was occupied by his career. The kids were grown and gone. They hadn't adapted to the 'empty nest' transition in their lives. When Bob had an affair with his secretary, it was the last straw. Their sex lives had grown stale. Bob had wanted to try swinging, but Brenda was never comfortable with any of the prospective partners. They had agreed on financial arrangements. Bob retained his medical care coverage for his wife. Bob had been the sole breadwinner for most of the marriage while Brenda raised their four children. They were still friendly and hadn't aggressively pursued divorce. It was too much hassle and neither of them were looking for new partners. They still cared for each other. They had texted (exes who texted) and talked on the phone, but hadn't seen each other until the rehearsal dinner the night before their youngest daughter's wedding.

After the separation, Brenda did not date anyone for quite a while. Then, she went out with a few guys who she thought were too eager to get her in bed. Recently, she had found someone interesting in Kyle, a guy she had met through her sister. Their relationship had evolved to where they were frequently having sex. They still lived apart, but Brenda would spend one or two nights per week in Kyle's bed. After reluctance to try a new partner, she had unleashed her inner desires and found she really liked having sex with Kyle. When Bob probed her about who she was seeing, she found herself teasing her almost-ex-husband about it, revealing salacious details without telling him everything.

Bob, being a well-off businessman and an extrovert, had no trouble finding sexual partners. He had bedded a number of women, including his secretary, of course. He'd found Teresa through a friend and was having all sorts of sex with her. She was wonderful lover, willing to try just-about anything. They'd even had a threesome with one of her female friends. The two women just about ruined Bob's face and his dick with their hungry pussies.

At the rehearsal dinner the previous evening, Bob and Brenda were at separate tables, but they talked before and after dinner.

When the two women were introduced, Brenda gave Teresa a good look-over. She was nice but later Brenda asked Bob, "Is she better in bed that I am? Does she like to suck your cock?"

He laughed and said, "She's quite adept at blow-jobs, but her tits aren't as nice as yours."

He asked her, "Is what's-his-name keeping your pussy satisfied?"

She replied, "Oh yes. He likes to eat me. You remember how I like to have my pussy licked."

He pointed to his nearly bald head and said, "I went bald rubbing my face and head in your little treasure box."

She said, "You were pretty good."

"Want an encore performance sometime?"

She said, "That's tempting. Your best skill was eating my cunt."

He laughed and said, "I'm glad there was one thing I did that you liked."

A bit later, they connected again at the bar. Bob asked her how she was doing. "Are you going home with what's-his-name?"

She said, "We are staying in the hotel tonight."

Bob asked, "I guess you've gotten over your reluctance to try other men?"

She said, "I've had to. Vibrators can't match the real thing between my legs."

"They don't have a dildo with a tongue, do they?"

She laughed, "Why don't you invent one. You'd be a millionaire."

He asked, "I hope he satisfies you."

She asked, "Really, I thought you'd be jealous of another guy putting his dick in your wife."

"Ex-wife."

"Not officially." Then she said, "He has a bigger cock than you."

"Bullshit!"

She remembered that Bob had occasionally wondered if his cock was big enough to satisfy her. It was, but she would tease him about it. "His cock must be twelve inches long. It's twice as big as yours and if this (She held her finger three inches apart) is six inches, then he is twelve inches easily."

"I don't believe it. You're telling me your pussy can handle twelve inches."

She taunted him, "Your 'big whopper' never came close to hitting bottom."

As they were about to part, she said, "Feel my ass. I'm not wearing panties." Bob put his hand on her ass and couldn't feel the outline of panties under her dress. She had removed them a few minutes earlier. She was in a devilish mood and was enjoying teasing her almost-ex-husband. As they parted, she said, "Think about my naked pussy under my dress while you are eating dinner."

He asked, "Do you still shave your bush?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

She noticed the bulge in Bob's trousers and lightly brushed her hand against it as she walked away.

After dinner and the usual activities for a rehearsal dinner, the two couples went to the lounge of the restaurant when they'd had dinner. The groom's parents declined the invitation; they had commitments and went off with their relatives.

Bob, Brenda, Kyle and Teresa took a booth in the lounge and the conversation drifted from one topic to another. The two women were drunk and soon began comparing notes about Bob and Kyle.

Brenda boldly asked Teresa, "Do you like the way Bob eats your pussy. That was my favorite thing, frankly the only thing he was really good-at. He couldn't fix things around the house or take care of a sick kid, but he could sure suck my cunt."

The coarse language stunned the others, but Teresa responded in the same manner. She said, "Bob tells me you wouldn't let him come in your mouth."

Brenda said. "His come tastes gross. Do you like it?"

Teresa said, "I do."

Brenda: "His come tastes different than other men. I didn't like his. Kyle's cum has a saltier taste."

Bob was surprised at her revealing that she swallowed Kyle's cum. "You swallow for Kyle?"

Kyle entered the conversation. "Brenda sucks cock as well as any woman I've been with. You taught her well."

Brenda was not offended by the men comparing her fellatio skills. She asked Teresa, "What about you? Do you swallow? Can you deep-throat Bob's entire meat. He's not that big."

Teresa spoke up for Bob, "He's got plenty of cock as far as I'm concerned. He fills me completely."

Brenda said, "Kyle has a much bigger dick."

Bob said, "Bullshit."

Teresa said, "I'd like to see a really big one."

Brenda: "Well you have to see Kyle's monster." His dick wasn't that big, but she was taunting Bob.

Teresa was egging things on and suggested, "There's one way to settle this argument. Both of you guys should get it out.

The men dismissed the idea, but Brenda picked up on the possibility. She remembered Bob wanting her to expose herself to others. Why not ask him to do the same? "Come on guys, let's see who has the biggest cock. You like having us show our tits and stuff."

After a few minutes of convincing, they went out into the parking lot. It was uncrowded, with only a few cars remaining and there were tall shrubs around the lot and in the medians. It was cool, but a relatively pleasant evening. The women led them beside Bob's car, using it to shield view from potential observers. There was dim light from a nearby streetlight.

"Okay, whip 'em out." Teresa said.

With Brenda's encouragement, Kyle went first. He unzipped and pulled his prick out of his pants. Bob reluctantly did the same, perhaps afraid of being the shorter man.

Brenda noted, "It's hard to tell without both dicks in the same state of arousal. We need hard-ons fellas."

Teresa said, "Maybe we need to help them. They seem nervous." She pulled her blouse over her head and undid her bra. She looked at Brenda, who did the same. Both men had seen and feasted on her tits, so Brenda was not shy about stripping to the waist.

The men were urged to drop their pants, fully exposing their family jewels. Bob's cock was not completely hard. It dangled at half-mast while Kyle had an impressive boner.

Teresa went to Bob and he fondled her tits and then they kissed. Bob was watching out of the corner of his eye as Brenda, pressed her half-naked form against Kyle, kissed him and fondled his cock.

"Maybe I can help." She said to Bob and Teresa. She walked over to her almost-ex-husband and pushed her breasts into his chest. She kissed him with her tongue, something they hadn't done in over a year. "Get your pecker hard for me." She said. "Kyle's going to put his cock inside me tonight. I'll bet you'd like to watch him fuck me."

That was enough to bring Bob to full staff.

"I have to suck it for 'old-times' sake." Brenda said and went to her knees before her still-husband. She sucked his cock into her mouth and bobbed her head a few times.

Seeing this, Teresa instinctively went to her knees and sucked Kyle's cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head. And rubbed his dick on the tips of her nipples.

Brenda said to her husband, "You always wanted to see me suck another man's dick, so watch."

She moved over to Kyle and looking at her husband, sucked Kyle's cock into her mouth. She pushed her head down on it and swallowed most of Kyle's prick. Teresa laughed at the game and took her turn with Bob. Teresa was working Bob's cock while he watched Brenda. Both women knew Bob was vulnerable to coming so they increased their efforts. Brenda lewdly licked Kyle's cock and his balls while Teresa pumped her head up and down on Bob's swollen prick. Bob let out a moan and he stopped moving. Teresa held her mouth on his cock while he ejaculated his semen into her mouth. With a squeeze of Kyle's balls, Brenda brought him off too. She kept her mouth on his cock while he came, swallowing, something she had refused to do for her husband. She was showing him how she had become a cock-sucking, cum-eating slut.

The two women looked at each other and laughed at their mastery of the two men. They never did decide who had the bigger dick. It didn't matter to the women and the men were afraid to find out.

Brenda said to Kyle, "Take me to the hotel and fuck me. I want your cock inside me all night long." She knew her husband heard. Teresa gave Bob a similar offer. Although Brenda didn't mention it, her pussy was wet from thinking of Bob putting his dick in another woman more than from thinking about fucking Kyle.

That night in the motel, Bob and Teresa spoke about the evening.

She said, "You know I don't care; I just like fucking you regardless of what turns-you-on, but you get really hot watching your ex-wife do things with other men. I think you still love her."

He mumbled, "I always wanted to see her fuck another man and now she is, after we split up. I liked seeing her lose control and act like a slut."

"Well think about her while you eat my cunt." Teresa straddled Bob's face and pushed her wet pussy onto his face. Bob eagerly sucked her pussy lips and mouthed her clit, alternately enjoying the pussy on his face and the memory of his wife's luscious cunt.

Meanwhile, Brenda was in another room, enjoying Kyle fucking her doggy-style. She wanted him to ram his cock into her hot pussy and fuck her to exhaustion.

Kyle asked, "Are you thinking about your husband being here instead of me, ramming you with his cock?"

She said, "Maybe some, but I want your cock inside me and I want you to fill me with your cum. Fuck me honey. I really need to be fucked."

Kyle hammered away and blasted a load of semen into her gaping pussy to compliment the load he had put in her mouth earlier.

The next day at the wedding, Bob walked his daughter down the aisle and the wedding went well. Daughter Jennifer couldn't help but notice how her separated mom and dad were getting along and actually flirting with each other. Bob and Brenda were with the wedding party for photos while Kyle and Teresa were at the beginning of the reception.

Bob mentioned to Brenda that their daughter "was one of the few things we did right."

Brenda said, "Yeah, we knew how to make good babies."

Bob said, "You were good in bed back then."

She said, "Back then, I still am. You lost interest in the best thing you ever had."

Hearing her parents joust with each other about their sexual prowess embarrassed their daughter who told them to 'cool it'.

Bob's response was, "Cold, not cool is a better description of your mother."

Jennifer said, "Dad, please!"

Bob had been drinking which loosened his tongue. He said, "I'm sorry honey. Your mother was quite the hottie when we first met."

Brenda pulled him away before he could make more inappropriate comments. She said, "You know better than to talk about us having sex in front of our daughter."

He said, "I'm sorry. I do have great memories of how we used to go at it all night long."

She said, "You never could get enough of my pussy."

He said, "I still haven't had enough of it."

"Well play with yourself and think about what you gave up when you left."

"You threw me out."

"Well, you didn't give me a choice, fucking your secretary on me. If I were enough, you would've kept your pecker in your pants."

He said, "I have a number of regrets in life and that is the biggest one."

When the events proceeded to the after-toast dancing, Bob and Brenda danced, joining their daughter and her new husband and the groom's parents. Bob whispered to Brenda "Are you wearing underpants today?"

She giggled and said, "Maybe you'll find out for yourself later." She pulled away when he moved to put his hand on her ass, preventing it.

The festivities ended and the crowd quickly dispersed. Bob reunited with Teresa, they began to kiss in the corner and then decided to go outside for some privacy. They found a balcony and were engaged when they serendipitously saw Brenda and Kyle walk out just below them. Bob had seen his ex go into the garden and hoped he might get lucky enough to see them. He was still eager to see another man with his wife.

Bob and Teresa were alternating between fondling each other and watching Kyle and Brenda in the garden behind the club. They could see Brenda's breasts in the dim light when they weren't obscured by Kyle hands or his head. When Teresa went down on Bob, he stood there in the cool night air. His cock was in a woman's mouth while he watched another man stripping his wife.

Brenda knew Bob was watching and was letting Kyle have his way with her, both for his and her pleasure, but also to tease her almost-ex-husband. When Kyle dropped to his knees and pulled up her dress, she helped. She lifted her butt so Kyle could pull her panties down her legs. He dropped them in the grass and pulled her legs up to give him access to her pussy. As Kyle sucked on Brenda's pussy, her eyes met Bob's while they both were orally pleasured.

Brenda drenched Kyle's face with her juices and asked him to take to the hotel and fuck her.

Bob squirted into Teresa's mouth and they went to their hotel room too.

The next day the two couples went their separate ways, but Bob texted Brenda. "Please come by my apartment and get your alimony check." It was an unusual request because he normally just did an electronic transfer and he never had called it alimony. It was just a support contribution.

Brenda texted back after work, then drove to Bob's apartment, which was over ten miles from her (formerly their) house. She wanted to see him again. They's gotten along well at the wedding and she enjoyed his company when they were both in an amicable mood.

Bob let Brenda in his apartment. He had a bottle of wine chilled and opened. He invited her to join him in a toast to their daughter's marriage and future happiness.

After a drink, Bob said, "Your alimony check is on the bed." They both remembered stories of ex-husbands who put the alimony check on the bed, expecting sex in return for the monthly check.

12