EX Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda understood the joke. She laughed, "Why don't you bring it out here."

He said, "There's something I want to show you in there."

She said, "Should I guess what you want to show me?"

He said, "I'll give you a hint. It straight and stiff."

She asked for another hint.

"It's only useful when it is in its expanded condition."

She asked for another, blushing a little.

"It has a sort of bulge at the end to help hold it in your hand."

She said, "I wonder what it is?"

He said, "It's wet after it's been used."

She said, "I've got it. It's an umbrella."

They laughed at another old joke.

Brenda walked into the bedroom. "Will this be a monthly requirement from now on?"

Bob said, "If you want it to be."

There was a check on the bed. She pulled her top over her head and reached behind her to undo her bra. She turned to face Bob as he walked into the bedroom. He smiled and ogled her wonderful nipples, the nipples he had enjoyed for over twenty-five years. They kissed and she pulled his shirt over his head too. They tumbled onto the bed, kissing, with hands roaming over each other.

Bob stood and pulled Brenda's skirt down over her hips and down her legs. He pulled her pantyhose off with her help and looked at the shadow of her bush through her thin panties.

"You're wearing panties for a change." He joked.

"Why don't you fix that."

He pulled her panties down, exposing her dark brown bush. She had grown her pubic hair back. She'd shaved her pussy when they were together.

"Do you like it all hairy?" She asked.

He said, "I do. Please leave it that way."

Bob put his face into her pussy and inhaled the familiar scent that he had missed. His tongue touched the top of her clitoris and she jerked in response. She opened her legs to give him better access and she pulled his head into her crotch. She had missed the way he ate her pussy. Her vulva responded and she released more of her fluids to lubricate her vagina. Bob loved the taste and eagerly slurped-up his wife's delicious nectar.

The pace increased as they continued their familiar activity. They hadn't forgotten how to please each other. Bob was sucking up his wife's flowing cum. They were both panting and sweating with their frenzied activity.

Then she softly said, "Oh Bob. Please fuck me. I need you inside me. I've missed it."

He said, "I've missed you too."

Bob had pulled off his pants and shoes and moved up, sliding between Brenda's soft thighs. He kissed her breasts on the way up and then kissed her lips.

"You smell like pussy." She told him.

"At least it's your pussy." He said.

"For a change." She joked.

He felt his cock slide into her familiar warmth, feeling his wife's pussy squeeze his manhood as it slid in and out of her slippery vagina. Brenda was focused on the feeling of her husband's long-absent prick, filling her.

"Oooh, I've missed your cock." She said.

He groaned and said, "This is a dream come true. I've missed this."

Bob looked down at his wife, naked and joined with him and said, "I want you back. I'll do anything you want if I can come back."

She said, "I don't know if you can keep up."

He asked, "What do you mean?"

"You'll have to eat me and fuck me at least twice a week."

Bob said, "I was thinking of three times per week."

She kissed him and said, "I'll swap and let other men fuck me while you watch if you want."

"We don't need to do that. I just want you for myself."

"You're being awfully possessive, aren't you?"

He laughed and said, "You can keep fucking Kyle if you want."

"Really? What about Teresa?"

"I'll drop her, no problem."

She said, "Maybe you shouldn't; it might hurt her feelings."

Bob realized that his dear wife was agreeing to come back to him but was hinting about having an open marriage. After wanting his wife to fool around for years, now that she seemed to be wanting to do it, he was having reservations. He'd seen his wife with her 'friend' Kyle. It had turned-him-on, and it was amazing to watch his wife lose herself to wanton sex, but he didn't want to share her with anyone.

They had some things to talk about.

12