Ex Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda's dress had been hiked up to her waist, and her black lacey, boy-cut panties had been pushed to the side. Ashley's right hand was down between her own thighs, palm up, back against her own mound on top of her dress. The positioning caused her ring and middle fingers to extend upward like a small cock... one that Amanda was slowly riding, gradually raising and lowering her hips to fuck Ashley's digits into her wet hole.

The two girls moaned into each other's mouths and Kyle's cock hardened in his pants, getting stiffer and stiffer as he took in more of the sight.

One of the straps of Ashley's dress had been pulled down far enough that most of her small breast was out in the open, but otherwise, she was still completely clothed. Amanda's hands, previously hanging down off the back of couch, had come up to bury themselves into Ashley's thick hair. Kyle followed the angle to their faces, mouths still mashed together in an intense lip lock. Amanda shoved her long tongue into the other girl's mouth, making her nearly gag from the deep intrusion. Kyle's gaze dropped lower, taking in the sight of Amanda's sexy panty-clad butt and perfectly shaped legs, thighs muscles tensing and relaxing as the pace of her bouncing increased, fucking herself faster onto Ashley's fingers.

"Mmmm... god you feel so good." Amanda panted breathily, breaking their kiss at last. She leaned back, hands gripping tightly to the back of the couch to keep herself from tumbling off. The 45-degree angle allowed her to thrust herself right into Ashley's hips. "Put your thumb on my—oh yes! Yes! Uh uh uh, oh fuck. Fuck fuck fuck."

Kyle wanted to say something, wanted to ask what the hell was going on, but his intoxicated and aroused brain lost the ability to form sentences or even will himself to move, the need to keep watching overpowering the desire to break them apart. Amanda was clearly close to orgasm and his rock-hard cock desperately wanted to see his ex cum from getting finger fucked by his girlfriend.

Lustfully staring at Amanda's face with half-lidded eyes, Ashley drank in the sight of her pleasure-filled expression as she rode and gyrated her body on top of her. Amanda gritted her teeth and bucked wildly, nearly losing control of her thrusting hips as her orgasm approached. Ashley's left hand was already on Amanda's bare waist and she shifted her grip and held tighter to help keep the smaller girl stabilized. Her the other hand was slick with Amanda's juices. Her fingers slid easily in and out of Amanda's soaking wet cunt despite her tightness, and her thumb pressed and rubbed against her clit.

"Ungh ungh ungh," Amanda grunted, slamming herself down onto Ashley's digits. "Christ I'm so close. Make me cum. Make me fucking cum ungh you sexy fucking bitch! Ahhhhh SHIT! UNNGGHH!"

Amanda's body tensed and she tossed her head back. Mouth open, eyes clenched, face screwed into a mask of bliss, she arched her back seductively as she pushed her hips forward, sinking as deep down onto Ashley's fingers as she could. She let out a wail of ecstasy and came hard, her hips grinding against Ashley in spurts and fits as she rode her orgasm in a cock-strainingly erotic display. She never came like that in the entire time she and Kyle had dated.

With a gasp of relief, Amanda collapsed forward onto Ashley, her lips aggressively meetings hers in a hungry kiss. She broke away, panting, and growled, "Bedroom."

Ashley nodded.

"Wait, what, no, stop," Kyle said, struggling to speak between the amount of alcohol in him and the lust addling his brain. Amanda turned a fierce gaze his way. "You can't—"

"You'd rather Ashley get left like this?" She glowered at him while reaching one hand down to grip and squeeze one of Ashley's breasts, making her moan. "What kind of boyfriend doesn't want his girlfriend to get relief? I would never do that."

"That's not—"

Amanda turned back to Ashley, meeting her eyes and smiling down at her. Ashley stared back, enchanted by the girl above her. "You don't want a boyfriend that would do that right?"

Ashley shook her head.

"You want someone that'll make you feel good."

Ashley nodded.

"Good," Amanda said. She lifted herself off Ashley's lap and stood in front of her. Reaching down to the hem of her dress, she peeled it up and over her head, tossing the fabric onto the sofa. Ashley's eyes went wide at the incredible sight of Amanda's near nude body. Amanda hadn't been wearing a bra and her bare breasts drew both Kyle and Ashley's gaze. It'd been a while since he'd seen them, but they looked as magnificent as they had years ago, perfectly perky and capped with chestnut brown nipples. They were small, only a little bigger than Ashley's, but appeared much larger due to Amanda's frame. "I'm going upstairs. Anyone that wants to join me can."

She turned and made her was up the stairs, heading to her bedroom. Kyle and Ashley watched her go, following the sway of her hips. As she continued walking, she grabbed her panties and pushed them off, the flimsy material falling onto the steps as Amanda walked the rest of the way bare ass naked.

Without so much as glancing Kyle's way, Ashley hopped off the couch and followed her to the bedroom.

Kyle stood rooted to the spot. The shock of the situation had slowly started sobering him up, his fuzzy mind clearing as it tried to comprehend what exactly was going on. His girlfriend had just gotten off his ex-girlfriend, who had now invited her up to her bedroom... and she had gone. There was no doubt in his mind Amanda planned on fucking Ashley, but it was more shocking that Ashley apparently wanted to fuck Amanda. Or was it? His mind wandered back to the way he'd seen Ashley looking at Amanda's pictures, how frisky she often got afterward.

Thinking about it now, he remembered one odd occasion he had dismissed as a vivid wet dream. He and Ashley had gotten drunk as skunks at home. They had fucked wildly, Ashley riding him and cumming while mumbling and groaning about Amanda, how jealous she was that he dated someone that hot and how good of a fuck she must have been. The next morning, he had woken up hungover, Ashley already in the shower. He had assumed all of it was just a dream, especially when she didn't mention anything or act out of the ordinary. Now he wasn't so sure it was a dream after all.

Regardless, right now certainly wasn't one. His girlfriend really was upstairs about to have sex with his ex. Should he leave? Should he wait? His cock, rock hard in his pants, answered for him. Kyle made his way up to Amanda's bedroom.

Once inside the familiar space, he saw Ashley standing at the edge of the bed, looking toward the walk-in closet where he heard Amanda rummaging around inside. When she emerged, both their jaws dropped. Hanging down between Amanda's legs was a big, thick strap-on cock. It looked almost comically large on her small body, extending halfway down her thighs. There was something so bizarrely erotic about the sight, about someone with Amanda's body—long brown hair, beautiful face, sexy legs, shapely breasts and tapered waist—having a massive cock attached to it. Ashley certainly seemed to think so. Her hand was already under her dress as she rubbed herself over the sight of Amanda walking toward her, rubber cock in hand.

"Get undressed."

Ashley practically tore her dress from her body, pushing the straps the rest of the way off her shoulders and arm and sliding the material down to the floor. She quickly popped her bra off, freeing her small tits, and shoved her panties off her narrow hips, exposing her lower lips, wet with arousal under her sparse but expansive bush of dark hair.

"Mmm... fuck!" Amanda groaned, rapidly jerking the fake cock. "Look at that goddamn body." She closed the distance between them and yanked Ashley's mouth down to hers, aggressively kissing her and shoving her tongue down her throat in a fury of lust. One hand groped Ashley's breast while the other reached around to squeeze and knead her small butt. Even Amanda's small hands nearly enveloped both. Breaking their kiss, she pushed Ashley back so she plopped down onto the bed, legs hanging off the edge. "It's almost fucking boyish." She shoved Ashley's thighs apart, lining the head of her strap-on with her dripping hole. "But it's going to get fucked like a woman." Amanda started to push her way into Ashley, causing the lanky girl to toss head back and groan in pleasure, but then Amanda abruptly stopped and grinned wickedly.

Ashley's whined, hips twisting and legs wrapping around Amanda's waist in an attempt to pull her in. But the smaller girl held her ground, grabbing Ashley by the waist for leverage. Finally, she relented and in one swift motion, Amanda buried the entirety of her thick fake dick in Kyle's girlfriend's pussy.

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!" Ashley screamed, finally finding her voice again in a cry of ecstasy. She arched her back, shoving her aching cunt into Amanda's hips, her legs tightening around her as she had a quick but powerful orgasm. "Fuck me. Please, fuck me!"

Amanda jerked her hips back, pulling her cock almost all the way out of Ashley's cunt before slamming forward again, making Ashley scream once more in pleasure. Gritting her teeth, Amanda didn't bother going slow again. She started rapidly and feverishly pounding her cock into Ashley, fucking her like a wild animal while the girl writhed and moaned under her. Their coupling was primal, aggressive, passionate. A raw, unbridled fucking, filled with desire, want, and need.

Kyle pulled his cock from his pants and started beating it. The visual of his girlfriend's legs wrapped around his ex, of his ex's tits bouncing uncontrollably as she fucked a cock bigger than his own into his girlfriend, sent a stream of precum dripping out of his tip and onto Amanda's carpeted floor. It was like watching a live action porno. Ashley reached up to wrap her fist into Amanda's hair and lifted her upper body off the bed so they could kiss. Amanda's hips pistoned back and forth like a jackhammer, the sound of their flesh slapping together beating a steady rhythm that Kyle matched his with own jacking fist.

"Unngh fuck! You've wanted this haven't you?" Amanda growled, biting at Ashley's bottom lip. Her eyes darted down to their joined bodies, lingering on the sight of Ashley's hole stretched around the rubber cock. "You've wanted it as bad as I fucking have."

"Mmm, yes, oohhh, I've wanted it. Uh uh uh! As soon as I saw your picture, oh god, ohhhh fuck! You were so hot. I... ungh... I masturbated to you so many times. MMmmm! I came thinking about spreading my legs for you. Fuck!"

Ashley slammed back onto the mattress, clawing at her hair and mouth as she came again on Amanda's thrusting cock. Kyle had never seen her like this, seen her act so depraved, but Amanda had that effect on people. Her dominance made you want to submit to her and the sheer debauchery of seeing it happen to his girlfriend nearly made him blow his load in excitement but he forced himself away from the edge, slowing his stroking to watch his ex continue to ravage her.

"Fuck, I love this body of yours," Amanda said, shifting her hands to Ashley's tits, now almost flat against her chest from her prone position. She kept pounding away at her pussy, Ashley's recovering form quivering with every thrust, building itself back up again after coming down from her second orgasm of the night. "We're ungh ungh going to get you that sexy fucking haircut. All new clothes. ungh ungh ungh! Trim this sexy bush." Amanda's hips rocked harder and faster, more sporadically as she worked herself up to her own second climax. "You're going to look so hot as my sexy androgynous bitch out in public, with a perfect femme pussy for me to fuck with my big, thick cock at home!"

It all seemed insanely surreal. Kyle was well aware that Amanda had bi-sexual tendencies and that she had some unique sexual interests. She was the type of girl that got off to gay porn, that admitted to wondering what it would be like to fuck another girl with a cock, the twisted the better. It was one of the things that strained parts of their relationship, with her always pushing him down crazier, weirder, and downright depraved paths. But this was some next level kinkiness. He remembered the breaking point, finding an unusual porn vid saved to her computer while they were dating, a strange but undeniably arousing sexual encounter between what at first appeared to be a boy and a girl but revealed itself to be much more once their clothes came off. The one that looked like a boy had a pussy and the girl possessed a cock.

When he had eventually asked Amanda about it, she had tried to get him to masturbate with her while watching it together, but he had refused. Undeterred, she went ahead without him, and he had watched as she brought herself to orgasm three times while watching... his own cock achingly hard the entire time. Even now he wasn't sure if it was over the video, how into it Amanda was, or how into both things he was. They had broken up shortly afterward.

Now it was like she was trying to recreate that video in real life using Ashley... and this time he was getting off to it. And apparently, he wasn't the only one.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck!" Ashley moaned, wrapping her arms around Amanda's back and holding their sweaty bodies together. Amanda's ass bounced up and down between her legs, her fake cock burying itself over and over again inside of her, their rutting bodies shaking the bedframe. "I'm so close again. I'm so fucking close."

"Do it. Cum on my cock. Cum while your ex spills his load to the thought of you becoming my boyfriend," Amanda hissed, her fingers twisted into Ashley's hair and yanking her head back. "I want you to be my hot androgynous boytoy so bad. Tell me you want it too. Cum and tell me you want to be mine."

"Yes! Yes yes yes! FUCK! YES! Anything! So! Long! As! You! Keep! Fucking Meeee!"

Ashley and Amanda both shrieked and came, grinding and twisting and bucking against one another. With a groan of his own, Kyle thrust into his fist one last time and jets of gooey white cum fired out of his cock, fat thick streams splattering again and again all over Amanda's carpet. When he was finally empty, he gazed up to see Amanda smiling at him with satisfied eyes before she turned back to the panting Ashley beneath her and laid her head on her chest.

"I guess we should probably go?" Kyle said tucking himself back into his pants after giving everyone a moment to catch their breaths. For the first time since all of this began, Ashley looked his way, craning her neck to face him.

"Um, you go ahead," Ashley said, biting her lip as Amanda nibbled at her ear. They still lay together in a heap, Amanda's rubber dick still inside of Ashley's cunt. "You head on home and I'll, ah," Ashley gasped as Amanda began rocking her hips again, "I might, uh, stay a little longer. Mmmm."

Even Kyle had to admit how good they looked together like that. Their naked bodies entwined, Ashley on her back, hair a mess, legs splayed with Amanda between them, rocking herself against Ashley's mound.

"Uh, okay, sure," he said, heading toward the bedroom door. "I'll see you at home then."

He looked back to find that they weren't even listening anymore. They were kissing again, Amanda gyrations turning into short thrusts. By the time he exited the apartment, it was to the sounds of the bed creaking and Ashley groaning.

Once he arrived home, Kyle waited up for Ashley another few hours, eventually jerking off one more time to the thought of her and Amanda fucking each other all through the night, before finally going to bed. She still wasn't back by the time he had woken up late the next morning. She didn't come home until three days—and many more shots of cum—later.

He was watching TV, trying to distract himself from jerking off yet again, when Ashley walked into the apartment with Amanda right behind her. However, the Ashley that came through the front door was not the same one that left through it days previously.

"Hey, you're back," Kyle said, popping off the couch when they came in, his eyes lingering on her. She wore little makeup and was dressed in brand-new clothes. The sleeveless top was just a little oversized, hiding her breasts, and the joggers and sneakers combo made her hips appear even less shapely than usual and deemphasized her long legs. Her hair was also cut into a messy pixie style that really did look good on her. Amanda was right before. Ashley did look insanely hot like that, androgynous but still decidedly sexy. For her part, Amanda appeared equally appealing but more traditionally feminine, standing next to Ashley dressed in a lowcut top and flowy skirt. She was also holding Ashley's hand in hers. "Uh, what's with the..."

"That's why we wanted to come by," Ashley said, avoiding Kyle's questioning gaze. She bit her lip as Amanda leaned her head against her shoulder and lightly nipped at her exposed skin. "I wanted to grab my toothbrush and some stuff, but we also wanted to let you know that Amanda and I are... together. I didn't mean for it to happen, but she just makes me feel so good in so many ways I never expected. I know how crazy it is, but I had to give it a chance—"

"—being my boyfriend," Amanda finished, hands now snaking around Ashley's waist. "We just felt like we should tell you rather than keep it a secret."

Despite the shock of it all, Kyle felt his cock twitch in his pants, his mind filling with the erotic images of Amanda and this new version of Ashley fucking passionately. He was getting seriously turned on by the idea of them as girlfriends, or rather, boyfriend and girlfriend. There was something so hot about Ashley's still feminine but androgynous look, especially next to the clearly girlish but domineering Amanda. Before he could even fully process it all, he found himself saying, "Thanks for telling me, I guess. It's a little surprising seeing you like this but you do look..."

"Fucking hot, right?" Amanda said, and Kyle nodded in response, making Ashley blush. "She certainly gets my dick hard. And from the looks of it, yours, too."

The bulge in Kyle's pants was much more pronounced as he nearly reached full mast from Amanda's dirty talk. He started to apologize, a strange thing to do about his—now ex—girlfriend, before Amanda continued.

"It's okay. There was actually one more reason we came over." Amanda slipped behind Ashley and guided her over to where Kyle was standing by the couch. They stopped when Ashley was right in front of him. "We felt bad leaving you so unfulfilled and never getting one last chance with Ashley." Amanda slid her hands off Ashley's hips and toward the button on his jeans. "I won't let you fuck her, but if you want," Amanda flicked her wrist and the button popped open, "I'll let my boyfriend suck your cock."

The words sent a strange shiver through Kyle's body. His lust-filled gaze ran up and down Ashley again, taking in her new appearance: the short hair, her small breasts almost unnoticeable, the somewhat baggy pants hanging low on her slim hips. She looked so different from the girl he had dated, but somehow so much more... desirable. She was exuding a level of confidence and comfortability he had never seen from her, and it made her hotter than she had never been previously. She was far sexier as Amanda's boyfriend than she ever was as his girlfriend. It was so twisted, so fucked, and it was turning him on so much.

"Please."

Amanda unzipped his pants and stepped back, letting Ashley take over. She smiled at him, grabbed his jeans by the waist, and tugged them down with her as she squatted down between his legs. His cock sprang into the open air, fully hard and already dripping precum from its tip. As Ashley's warm breath pulsed on its head, Amanda meanwhile walked backward toward the couch, keeping them in her line of sight. Before she sat down, she hiked her skirt up and Kyle gasped, both from the sight that greeted him and from the feeling of Ashley's hot, wet mouth sinking down onto his cock.