Ex Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda had apparently made some slight changes as well. She wasn't wearing any panties and instead wore her massive strap-on, the fat cock strapped to her thigh to keep it from tenting out her skirt. She released the thick member and it popped free, the long shaft extending 10 inches out in front of her and back to her crotch, where Amanda had let her bush grow out a bit, forming a patch of pubic hair that added to the lewd image of a beautiful girl with a big cock. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and sat back in the couch, slowly beginning to stroke it up and down at the same time as Ashley started bobbing her head back and forth onto his dick.

"Holy shit," Kyle groaned, turning his gaze away from Amanda jerking herself off and down toward Ashley's lips sliding back and forth onto his pole. Spit swished around inside of her mouth and she moved slowly at first, sensually sucking him in long deliberate bobs, taking him all the way into her mouth, stopping right before he entered her throat, and then pulling back and descending again. Ashley had gone down on him a number of times while they were dating, but never like this. Before, she had always seemed nervous, unsure, barely going past the three-inch mark. Not anymore apparently. She pushed further and gagged, the tip entering her throat. "Unnggghh, fuck, Ash."

"Mmm, that's so hot," Amanda moaned, increasing the pace of her hand on her fake cock, the motion stimulating her clit and pumping a small section of the rubber phallus in and out of her own cunt. Sitting back in the couch, perfect legs and thighs spread wide apart, hand pumping up and down a huge cock emerging from her mound, it was such a bizarre and incredibly arousing sight. Almost as arousing as the one she was jerking off to. "It's so hot watching my boyfriend suck your fucking dick. She looks like the perfect boytoy cocksucker bouncing her pretty face onto that hard cock."

Ashley bounced that pretty face faster, taking Kyle's shaft deeper and deeper into her throat, deeper than she'd ever gone. Kyle growled in pleasure, reaching down to wrap his fingers into Ashley's hair like he used to but found himself instead running his hand through her shorn locks. He couldn't believe how deep she was going. She clearly had practice over the last few days with Amanda's much bigger dick, allowing her to completely take him down to the base. He gaped at her, lips stretched wide, cheeks hollowed, his fingers visible in her short-cropped hair. It really did almost look like a cute girlish boy was blowing him.

"She's right. You look so hot like this," Kyle gasped through panting breaths. He held the back of her head and rocked his hips to meet her thrusts, fucking her face. His cock slid in and out of her throat, sharp breaths coming from her nose. "Ohhhh fuck!"

"Yes," Amanda hissed, her hips lifting off the couch to meet her pistoning fist. "You love it, don't you? I want hear you say that my boyfriend looks hot sucking your cock."

"Your boyfriend... looks so fucking hot... sucking my cock." Kyle tossed his head back, reveling in the feeling of fucking Ashley's face, of the new feeling of her tight throat. "The hottest... she's ever looked... is as your boyfriend..."

Ashley moaned around his shaft.

"FUCK!" Amanda cried out as she came, her hips jerking maniacally. "Get over here! Bring that sexy fucking ass over here now!"

"Hhwaaahhh!" Much to Kyle's dismay, Ashley yanked her face off his cock with a heavy gasp of breath. A line of drool dripped off her bottom lip and down her chin and Kyle nearly erupted right then and there all over her face. She stumbled over to Amanda, who spun her around so she faced away from her and back toward Kyle. Grabbing her joggers by the waist, she yanked them down to Ashley's mid-thigh. Kyle was surprised to not only see that, like Amanda, Ashley wasn't wearing any underwear but also that her bush had been trimmed into a neat, sparse, landing strip. The entire time they'd been together, Ashley had a rather expansive bush. It wasn't a jungle, she kept it maintained, but it ran the length and width of her mound. He never really minded but the contrast now of Ashley's boyish look with a neatly trimmed, girlish pussy was downright sinful. In one smooth motion, Amanda grabbed Ashley by the hips and sank her down onto her cock. Ashley moaned in pleasure and began humping herself up and down. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me!"

Close to completion, the sight of Amanda's fat cock pounding Ashley's pussy nearly set Kyle off. Repositioning himself in front of their fucking bodies, he held Ashley by the back of the neck and bent her over to sink her mouth back onto his achingly hard member. Her body bounced wildly as she got slammed from both ends, the slaps of her and Amanda's colliding bodies mixing with the slurps and gags of Kyle's cock pummeling her mouth and throat.

"I always did want us to have a threesome," Amanda grunted. "I'm so glad, uh uh fuck yes grind that femme cunt on my cock, we finally got this chance. Are you close?"

Kyle nodded, his thrusts into Ashley's mouth jackrabbit fast, her own rocking onto her girlfriend's cock matching pace as she approached her own orgasm, a series of cute mmph mmph mmphs emanating from her throat.

"Do you want to cum on her face?"

"I never wanted anything more in my life. I want to cum all over your boyfriend's sexy face."

"Do it! Fucking do it! Blast my boyfriend's face with your hot fucking cum!"

Their debaucherous exchange was too much. Kyle jerked himself out of Ashley's mouth, gripping his cock in his hand. The twistedness of the entire situation was the kinkiest, most fucked up, erotic experience of his entire life. Two pumps and a cry of passion later, he erupted.

"Yes! Yes! Fucking yes!" As the first stream of his thick hot sticky cum splattered across Ashley's face, her and Amanda both came, Ashley slamming herself down onto Amanda's cock and Amanda lifting her hips up to meet her. The two of them aggressively ground their hips together, riding the waves of their orgasms as one, while Kyle rained his massive load onto his ex-girlfriend face's, drenching her features in a layer of gooey cum, painting her eyebrows, her nose, cheeks, and lips, and even getting some in her stylishly short hair.

It was the hardest he had ever cum in his entire life.

Over the new few weeks, Ashley moved out of Kyle's place and into Amanda's. The three of them stayed friends and talked often but despite his continued hopes, neither ever made a move to repeat what happened that day. However, that didn't stop him from masturbating many times over to the memory of their tryst. It became a regular nightly routine for him to spew at least two loads to the thought of fucking Ashley's face while Amanda looked on. Other times, he would pull up pictures of them from online and jerk off to the images, spilling copious amounts of cum over the idea of Amanda aggressively fucking his ex-girlfriend-turned-her-boyfriend.

It wasn't until he had just finished emptying his cum to the fantasy of Amanda watching while he pounded his cock into Ashley's cute, small butt, jerking her own dick while begging him to fuck her boyfriend in the ass, that he finally determined he needed to move on.

It took a while, but eventually he did manage to find someone else.

Wanting a change, Kyle started dating a girl named Katie that he met at a coffee shop. She was the complete opposite of Ashley and Amanda, blonde with beautiful emerald green eyes, large breasts, wide hips, and a pert, sexy butt. She was sweet and outgoing and the sex between them was fantastic, if basic. Although, on a few occasions, he came hard while Katie rode him, imagining instead she was riding Amanda while Ashley went down on him while he watched. And on one or two occasions, he did involuntarily have sexual dreams involving Katie getting fucked from behind by Ashley while Amanda guided her head up and down her own cock. But overall, their relationship was going extremely well, and Kyle stared to feel like his old self again.

It was almost a year later when he finally felt sure enough about his and Katie's relationship, and that he had sufficiently gotten over Amanda and Ashley, to update his status online from "single" to "in a relationship." He and Katie were lying together on the couch, Katie's back braced against his chest, when he made the change.

"Oh, hey," Katie said suddenly, an alert popping up on her phone. "Your exes just friended me." She turned her head to look up at him. "Should I accept?"

Kyle's cock twitched in his pants.