All Comments on 'Ex-Rated Wedding'

by be0wulf

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Man, this was a great story!

Wildly funny most of the time (Hell, for a while I thought you were describing my ex-wife), erotic when it needed to be, and a fantastic real-life feel to the story.

That guy was the luckiest un-lucky guy I have ever read about.

I thank you for your time and effort in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

great story great writing, fucking wonderful

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
hilarious

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Funny, sexy, the narrator whining about his misfortune as woman after woman falls in his lap. It was just great.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
A Really Great Story

A lot of good humor mixed with great sex, hard to beat. Not me, the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Perfect cocktail

Wow! This is an ideal blend of good sex and good humor. I always thought they would make a great combination, and you have mastered the recipe!

SunnieSunnieover 19 years ago
Woo!

That was great! Incidentally, what did the brain tell the fist to do? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ohh - killer

The writing was smooth and easy - the setup beautiful... (who's it gonna be?) and the self-referential comment just fine... the sex and the setting very realistic and then...

the ending...

as they say - LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow!

that was such a good story, was really erotic, and funny without being silly, and the ending was great! hehehe. loved the descriptions of sex too, write a story like that with a little more of it in, that would be cool :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
:)))

"Here you come to the wedding without a date, have to watch your ex-wife flaunt her new boyfriend around, and then when you finally do find the only other single female at the party, she winds up getting sick and passing out. Tell me this wasn't the worst wedding ever."

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Absolutely Marvelous

Wonderfully written, with intelligence and a devestating wit. I laughed and I enjoyed and I got turned on. What more can I ask for?

VegasGal69VegasGal69over 19 years ago
I loved it

A great story and an even greater ending !! What more could you ask for in a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I could have been any of these three women

This is one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. I could quite happily have been any one of these three women and relaxed into this man. I have a lovely "cared for" feeling in me after reading this. Plus it has left me aroused and wanting some real touching.

troutwranglertroutwranglerover 19 years ago
this was great

This was funny, well weaved, stimulating. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Brilliant

those last couple of lines are absolutely brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Could not be better.

From the title to the last sentence, I loved it. So many stories lose the fun, and this one combined laughter and wit with hot sex.

It Could Not Be Better.

jviresjviresover 19 years ago
Outstanding

This is, without a doubt, the best story that I've read at this entire site. I actually had to try not to laugh so loud as to wake anyone up(middle of the night). If you ever publish, let us know and we'll buy.

englander1961englander1961over 19 years ago
Superb

What can I say that hasn't already been said?

A beautifully witty and entertaining story. The ending had the crisp elegant simplicity of a Japanese painting.

Thank you beOwulf

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loves & Marriages

10/10, Great fun.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Delightful

This was one very, very, enjoyable read. The story just flowed so easily that I was disppointed when it ended. But the ending, like the story, was timed perfectly and wrapped the story into a neat bow. It was delightful. Thank You.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 19 years ago
I have been to the mountain...

Simply one of the best stories I've read - anywhwere.

Ex'es and sex, mother-in-laws and sex, cute divorcees and sex; and the old lost earring at the end twist - to boot.

Well done.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
Thank you

for writing a truly delightful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic!

Having been a single male at a very similar wedding, I can appreciate how Mark felt. Alas I didn't have the good fortune he had.

I loved that closing scene ever so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazingly Hot

Twist in the end is really fantastic. :) Loved it

Just@FanJust@Fanover 19 years ago
Very Nice Work

Amazing story, wonderful build-up, and well written characters. The twist at the end makes it more than worth the read. Another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT A GREAT STORY

How very fantastically written!

TuesdayFaustTuesdayFaustover 19 years ago
Outstanding.

Not only was this piece totally HOTT, but I found myself laughing out loud. You are a terrific writer and a very witty man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Four weddings and a funeral

Same light hearted, elegant style as in that film. Now there are three more weddings to go...maybe even the funeral. Let's have more!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 19 years ago
Oh Dawg!

Great work! A story to remember at every wedding I ever attend! And your wit! Great ending. Is Ch 2 on the way? I hope so.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 19 years ago
I go to the wrong weddings

The last paragraph was PRICELESS! Great setup and story.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good story

A good "crying in the beer" story.

Tony155Tony155over 19 years ago
Beautifully written!

Your writing style is wonderful. I laughed aloud at some of the scenes as it reminded me of similar conversations and scenarios at weddings that I have attended. The last scene was priceless and so perfectly ended a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
complicated

absolutly loved the ending

Old FriendOld Friendover 19 years ago
Phenomenal Writing!

I will be reading the rest of your stories and watching for more! I would have loved this story even without the sex! You are quite talented, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
the best

i have read many stories on this website, and even written a few, and this is by far the best one i've seen...well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ear, ear

Exactly how i remember some weddings.Well done, brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hmmm

Well, I must admit, you're writing style did get me rather interested in your story early on, but I'm sorry to admit it, but the erotic scenes were a bit of a let down. They just didn't seem to mesh with your satirical play on words in the rest of the story.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 18 years ago
ONE OF THE VERY BEST

I want to add my name to the others that think this is one of the best stories ever written for Literotica. Just a super job.

McKennaMcKennaover 17 years ago
Entertaining on Many Levels

Mark was such an endearing character, full of foibles and flaws -it's difficult for the reader NOT to sympathize. The humor threaded through the story made it enjoyable on a lighter level, the sex made it enjoyable on a completely earthy level. There were a few, minor, technical mistakes that could easily be cleaned up; otherwise, a tight story line, believable characters, and good "flow" to the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PRICELSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

story was great..ending was classic....enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SUPERB

story was great. Passion, sex, and humour all in one made a perfect combination. One of the best i have read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely Done!!

the ending was absolutely classic!

FyrNEyesFyrNEyesover 17 years ago
Spectacular ending!

Wonderful! Just wonderful!!!!

Fyr

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One in a million great story!

JennyBearJennyBearabout 16 years ago
I loved it.

I enjoyed your story immensely. I like your dry understated comedic style. I admit I had no idea where this story was going until the final paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Rich tapestry

Beautifully written,well crafted tale that bubbled along nicely from start to finish...Bravo..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
choking w laughter

Kerrist, send this to be a screen play hahahahaha

The ending is the icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awesome ending

dude the ending was awesome! even the storyline

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 13 years ago
Clever story

Real cute idea at the end, the bit with the lost earring. It allowed the hero to end the weekend as a winner, after being dominated by one woman after another, being used as a sex toy. But of course, being a sex toy isn't a bad thing either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mwahahahahaha...

too funny....lmao....

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
LMAO

Oh, that is SO funny!

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
ROFL...

OOPS !! HAHAHAHA

Good story - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Now, this is hilariously funny.

Great! Love the ending.

mike2710mike2710over 12 years ago
Great story

The ending alone is worth 5*.

Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hehehe.....

that slutty manwhore....

i wish someone would write a followup to this piece.....

hehehe.....

cracks me up everytime i read it.....

thebulletthebulletover 11 years ago
A High Recommendation

for anyone who has missed this classic story:

This has it all; a hero who is complaining about how horrible his life has been, all the while women keep dropping into his lap, begging for it.

This story is hilarious, it's sexy, it's well written. Everything to like, nothing to dislike.

If you've missed it, give it a try. You won't regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The bullet nailed it

Just superb. Great wit, lovely plot, very well written!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
What Bullet Said

Funny story. Loved the twist at the end. Hope he ends up with the cousin.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
WOWOWOW

Could this story have possibly been better? Sadly there weren't any more from this author after that. One of the best, period.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story...

So funny and sexy, you had me laughing out loud while describing the different members of that family. The sex scenes were extremely well written, very erotic. Please write some more stories! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ANOTHER ACCOLADE

Among the more obvious (and very deserved) accolades, this one was not emphasized.

As I read, I noticed no language problems.

No misspellings. No grammar issues. BeOwulf's use of the English language is superlative.

Grammar -- that reminds of the one where the salesman knocks on the door which is opened by a small boy.

"Where's your mother?"

"She ain't here."

"Where's your grammar?"

"She ain't here either."

Well, grammar was present in this story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great ending, Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it ... that I didnt have to get anal about crap grammar and spelling was a relief and pleasure...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous