Ex Wife

Story Info
Unexpected encounter.
1k words
3.67
8.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a little weird. I had been out with my daughter and dropped her off at her mom's house. Not that unusual except this time I was invited to come in. My ex-wife had recently broken up with the guy whom she replaced me with some eleven or twelve years earlier. We were on speaking terms during this period which had not always been the case.

I had lived and worked abroad since about a year after we broke up and we had not seen much of one another in the past ten years or so. We spoke on the phone quite frequently about our son and daughter when they were younger, but much less as they got older and I had no reason to speak with her anymore.

She had remarried as had I but neither of us had more children in our new relationships.

I had never been in the house before. It was small but nice. Shortly after we arrived my daughter's friends showed up and they were gathered in the kitchen leaving me and the ex in the living room having a chat.

The girls were laughing and doing what they were doing in the kitchen across the hall. I declined something to drink, I was driving and had just recently had dinner with our daughter.

The ex was looking rather good and seemingly in a flirty mood. She was wearing a short skirt and a blouse. Fishing for compliments, she asked how I thought she looked and proceeded to turn around and flash her ass at me. She was wearing a thong. I was quite taken back by this given the girls were in the next room and she obviously enjoyed the surprised look on my face.

I regained my composure some what and told her that she looked great. I asked her about her breakup and how she was doing then I asked, so, are you shaving your pussy now you have gotten shot of that little looser? Do not ask me why I knew that he did not like her to have a shaven pussy, but I did. Her face beamed as she exclaimed that of course she did and giggled. I said I did not believe her, and she should show me.

She laughed and pretended to be coy, and I pressed her. She very quickly flashed me by raising her skirt and pulling her panties aside. This was all too sudden and quick for me to get a good look so as I complained she relented and more slowly exposed her smooth pussy. I had forgotten how much I loved her large fleshy pussy lips.

I moved forward to get a closer look and then moved further still to get my mouth on her pussy. This was quickly thwarted as she pulled her skirt down and reminded me that our daughter and her friends were in the next room.

I am not sure what I was thinking at that point, the little head had taken over. As if it was a game of show me yours and I will show you mine, I unzipped my pants and fished out my stiff cock, she swiftly scooted over on her knees, taking my cock in her right hand and slowly licked the head to gently pull back my foreskin.

It is a good time to point out that although we met as teenagers and were married for over ten years, oral sex was something I did for her, it had never been reciprocated until this moment. This was clearly something she had learned to do in the years since we parted, and she wasted no time in showing me that she was now well practiced in getting a cock in her mouth.

Her grip was gentle, and her smooth action ensured my cock swelled to its full eight and a half inches. I was rock hard. I could not believe this was happening and as I mumbled that I was going to come, she just nodded her eyes looking up only for a moment and then closing again as I then spurted my load into her mouth. I filled her and she swallowed and slowed her movement licking up every drop. We quickly rearranged ourselves.

If she was as shocked as I was, she never showed it. The laughter and noise from the next room told us that our quick sexual encounter had gone unnoticed.

I was thinking then how do I get to fuck her but there was no way that was going to happen right there in that room.

She brought us both something to drink and we relaxed, me in the glow of a post orgasmic bliss, her I think rather pleased with herself that she had so easily asserted her sexual power over me after more than a decade.

I remarked upon her skill and enquired as to what else had she learned and experienced in the years we had been apart. I had always dreamed of fucking her in her ass but that is what it remained, a dream. She said yes, she had done that and after a little pain and discomfort she had enjoyed it. Well, I am not sure my erection had really subsided before but now it was trying to find room in my pants where there was none.

I was excited with this talk but also very jealous, sure I had taken her virginity all those years earlier, but this other little fucker had been first to put it up her ass. I hated him before, and I hated him even more now. He had been bad to her and my son and he never got along. It was quite a long time after this that I learned just how abusive he had been to her physically and that he had been too fond of smoking dope to give her a good seeing to in the sack.

It was time for me to go and I was leaving town the next day so I parted with fond memories of me emptying my balls into her mouth and dreaming of when I might get to maybe fuck her again, especially in that marvelous ass of hers.

We had married young and now here we were in our early forties. I was obsessed with when I would get to see her again. It would be several months before I would travel back and boy, was I ready.