Exactly What HE Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised one leg and lifted my foot in the air before I got up out of the chair and walked the same route as before. I walked a little slower this time.

The sales clerk did not move.

I walked back over and sat in the same chair. The astonished look on my husband's face was beyond priceless.

I kept my legs closed this time. I looked down at the Sales Clerk.

"These shoes are very expensive. Is there anyway I could get a small markdown if I buy both pair?" I asked.

The clerk looked at me and smiled. "I could give you 20% off the second pair."

I smiled. "I will take them."

The clerk smiled and unbuckled the shoes to slip them off my feet. Again, I scooted across the chair to the very edge and spread my legs so he could get one last look. He took his time. As he reached for my shoes to slip them back onto my feet, his cell phone fell out of his pocket. He did not know it fell out. I picked it up and slipped it into my purse.

As he started to get up. I could see the bulge in his pants. He was a little embarrassed but I smiled at him to let him know I understood. He needed a few minutes, so I thought of a stall for time.

"May I used the restroom before you ring them up?" I asked.

"Yes, its all the way in the back on the right side." he replied.

I got up and walked to the restroom. I locked myself in the stall and unlocked his camera on his phone. I took three or four shots of my pussy and one or two of my ass. I did not show my face in any of the pics.

I locked the phone, pulled down my dress and returned to the front of the store. He rang them up and applied the discount. As he gave me my card back, I handed him his cell phone.

"You dropped this earlier when you were helping me with my shoes." I said.

The clerk looked at me and replied, "No wonder I didn't notice."

I felt a little flush but was excited and invigorated as hell.

I walked out and met my husband who STILL had a hardon and had to hide it behind the shopping bags in order to walk out of the mall.

We walked out and got in the car. We drove for a while and then I broke the silence by telling him that I got one hell of a discount at the shoe store.

"If I had been that kid I would have given you the shoes." my husband joked.

"I don't think I could have gotten both pair for free. I'd have to do a little more to get them for free." I joked back.

My husband chuckled a bit. "How much more?" he asked.

I thought to myself. "HOLY SHIT!! The perfect opening."

"Who knows." I played dumb.

It got really quiet. I waited. NOTHING.

"Well, its not like I could just drop to my knees and blow him in the front of the store for a pair of shoes." I blurted out.

Dan laughed a nervous laugh. "That would cause quite a stir ..." he joked.

"What if you went back at closing time?" he asked in a stronger and more serious tone.

I saw an opportunity to steer things the way they needed to go.

"If I went back at closing time, dressed like this I could get a few pairs of shoes ... and maybe some boots." I led in. "I don't know. It all depends on what you are willing to let me do in there. You didn't seem to mind that I was showing off so much." I said.

Dan turned a little red.

"I am positive I changed that Sales Clerk's life today." I joked and teased.

Dan was still red. I was getting impatient with his stalling.

"Shit or get off the pot" I thought to myself.

"His cock was hard enough to drive nails." I joked a little more.

Dan smiled at me. Still a little red.

"What if I brought you back a little before closing time, and you walk into that store and tell the same clerk that you need another pair of shoes but your husband took away your credit card?" Dan asked quickly.

"How would I pay for them?" I asked playing dumb.

Dan looked at me, "The same way you got the discount."

"Its going to take MORE than just a few glimpses of my pussy to get a free pair of shoes." I replied.

Then things got serious.

"You don't think you can do it?" Dan asked.

"What exactly are you asking?" I asked.

I waited for the conversation to go where it needed to go.

Dan cleared his throat, and then asked, "If I drive you back here a few minutes before closing time and send you into that store with no cards or cash, do you think you would be able to walk out with a pair of shoes?"

"Why would I think I could do that? We are married." I replied.

"What if I said it would be alright?" Dan asked.

"FOR SHOES?" I asked pretending to be upset.

"Not just shoes." Dan replied.

"For anyone ... or any reason." he finished.

"I would think you wanted to set me up so you could have an affair." I replied (following the dialog he had been given)

"What if I said it was because I just want to see you satisfied, physically?" Dan asked.

"We have plenty of money, I don't need to trade my body for the things I want or need." I replied.

"What if you were to trade your body for the things your body needs and there were zero consequences or complications?" Dan asked.

"I am confused." I replied.

"I want you to have the freedom to act on any and every impulse, in any situation that you encounter and I want you to know that you can do whatever you like with whomever you like and I will support it completely as long as you are upfront and honest about what happens." Dan said.

I thought to myself, "FINALLY we are getting somewhere."

"So if you were to take me back to the shoe store and send me in with no money, no cards just a little before closing and I were to come out with shoes and a smile on my face you would NOT have a problem with what happens?" I asked.

Dan nodded.

"I need to hear you say you would not have a problem." I demanded.

Dan looked at me, "I would not have a problem with what ever happened between you and whomever in the shoe store, as long as you tell me what happened."

"You KNOW I would have to fuck that Sales Clerk to get some shoes, right?" I asked.

Dan nodded.

"So you are okay with another man (of my choosing) slipping his cock inside of me, fucking me until he explodes inside of me and then coming home and telling you all about it?" I asked - knowing the answer.

Dan nodded.

I reached over and grabbed his cock. It was rock fucking hard.

I leaned back in my seat.

"You would not have an issue with me going to a club, dancing with other men, letting them take me to their place?" I asked.

"I want you to be safe, but I want you to have fun too." Dan replied.

"You are okay with me sucking their cocks? I asked point blank.

Dan looked at me and said, "Yes, I am okay with you sucking their cocks. I am okay with you doing what ever you want with another man as long as its not behind my back."

"What do YOU get out of this?" I asked.

"I get to know that you are physically satisfied and I get to keep the security of this relationship." Dan replied.

"Marriage." I corrected him.

"Marriage." Dan agreed.

"Its doesn't make any sense." I said.

Dan replied, "I have done a little research on this, it is the humility of the act that makes me aroused the most. The sexual act itself is arousing because I get to visualize it, but the humility is the stronger side of the fantasy. The idea of you coming home and telling me about your evening, what another man did to you while you were out is the peak of the emotional roller coaster for me." Dan confessed.

"So the way you see this unfolding is I get all dolled up for a date while you stay home. I go out and do whatever I please with whomever I please and come home to you and TELL you about everything that happened, and THAT is satisfying for you?" I asked - for clarity.

Dan looked at me and replied, "Yes, that is what I have fantasized about for a while now. I am sorry I never said anything before now, I just wasn't sure of myself. The more I have thought about it, the more it drives me crazy."

"Any other guy would have barged into the shoe store and drug their wife out of there if they were doing what I was doing today. You sat and watched. That does lend to what you are telling me right now. I am just not convinced completely." I confessed.

The rest of the ride home was almost in silence.

We got home and I set up a video recorder in the bedroom. I hid it, which is shameful, but I do not care what you think.

Dan wanted to take a shower as soon as we got home, but I had other plans.

I laid him out spread eagle on the bed and tied him down to the bed. I got out some edible lube we had in the drawer and kept is close by.

Dan's cock was limp.

"After our little conversation today, I wanted to confirm a few things and THIS is how I am going to do it." I started.

Dan protested but I gave him a scornful look and that was the end of it.

I positioned the camera on his cock and started telling a Cuckold story about a married woman and a married man that had been renting a room to a friend of the husband's. The three shared meals and drinks together very commonly and one day the husband had to leave town for a few days.

As the friend and the wife met for drinks they shared a kiss and then another and before too long, she had him naked on the patio furniture with his cock in her mouth.

Dan's own cock grew and swelled as I told the story.

In the story, the friend's cock was much bigger than the husband's cock, and it made the wife have many orgasms.

Dan's cock twitched as I read these words.

I stopped telling the story. I reached for the lube and rubbed some in my hands.

"You want me to do this kind of thing, don't you?" I asked.

Dan nodded.

"Yes or No Dan" I commanded.

"Y-yes .. " Dan stumbled.

"Yes WHAT Dan?" I demanded.

"Yes, I want you to do those kinds of things in the story." Dan answer.

"You want me to suck another man's cock?" I asked.

"Yes, I want you to suck another man's cock." Dan replied.

"You want me to come home and tell you about sucking another man's cock?" I asked.

"Yes." Dan replied.

"What if they cum in my mouth? What do you want me to do?" I asked.

Dan replied, "You do whatever they like."

"What if they want me to swallow their cum? You okay with that?" I asked.

Dan nodded. I stopped stroking his cock.

"YES ... Yes I am okay with you swallowing another man's cum." Dan answered.

"Yes, or No ..." I started.

"Are you okay with me fucking another man, in any position I wish?" I asked.

"Yes" Dan replied.

"You agree that if another man wants to cum inside of me and I agree with that then that is where he will cum?" I asked.

"Yes" Dan replied.

"Do you agree to let another man fuck me in the ass if he wants to?" I asked.

"Yes." Dan agreed.

"Do you have any objections to any sexual act that I am comfortable performing with another man?" I asked.

"No objections." Dan replied.

"Even if I choose to have a threesome with two other men?" I asked.

"No objections." Dan replied.

"So I get to do anything I want with anyone I want and ALL I have to do is come home and tell you about it, and that is all you want out of this arrangement?" I asked.

"That is correct." Dan replied.

I stroked his cock slowly. I knew it was close and I KNEW he wanted to cum after what he watched me do in the shoe store today.

Something Dan had NOT planned on was me being a few steps ahead of him today.

I stopped stroking his cock. It was 8:15. The Mall closed in 45 minutes.

I grabbed a cold wash rag and cleaned him up. I took a bag of ice and laid it on his cock. The blood rushed out of his cock and it went limp quickly. "Thank you LindaPeet62 for that little tip."

Dan looked at me in protest.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I pulled out the chastity device I had ordered a week ago. It was pink. I had practiced opening and closing it several times over for THIS moment.

I opened it up and inserted his cock. I lifted the balls and worked the hasp closed. I pulled the lock out of the drawer and fed it through the loop.

"CLICK"

The keys to the lock were hidden in the study, taped to the bottom of one of the desk drawers. The other I had mailed to myself from the mall that afternoon.

I looked into the camera and kissed the tip of the cage and winked.

I looked into Dan's eyes. "I agree to try this for a while, but your orgasms belong to me now. You do not get to cum unless I say so."

Dan sighed. He never put 2 and 2 together.

"So what are we doing now?" Dan asked.

"Well Cuckie, it take 25 minutes to drive to the mall. The shoe store closes in 35 minutes and I need a pair of boots." I said.

Dan looked at me in disbelief.

I pulled the ropes and the knots came undone.

"Get DRESSED!!" I yelled.

Dan slipped on a pair of shorts and an old T shirt. He put on a pair of flip flops and ran out to the car.

I sprayed my body with some perfume. I slipped on the very same dress I had on this afternoon and put on the second pair of shoes I tried on at the store.

Dan drove me to the Mall and we parked near the entrance closest to the shoe store. I was nervous. Dan parked the car and looked at me. "I love you."

"I love you too .. and I am about to prove it by fucking some stranger." I replied.

Dan winced in discomfort as his cock swelled against his cage.

I almost felt sorry for the poor bastard.

I walked into the mall and made a bee line for the shoe store. As I walked in the store was vacant. The sales clerk was standing at the register looking at his phone. As I walked in, a chime went off.

The clerk looked up and said, "We close in ... What would you like to see?"

His grin looked like someone had just won the lottery.

"I saw some boots in the back this afternoon." I said.

The clerk nodded.

I moved closer to the counter, showing off more cleavage. "What would I have to do to walk out of here with those boots?" I asked softly.

The clerk's smile got bigger.

"My husband took my credit cards away and I really need those boots. Can we work something out?" I asked.

"Let me lock up the store and I will meet you in the back." he said.

I raced to the back of the store. The idea of a caged animal crossed my mind.

I grabbed the boots and slipped them on quickly. I put my shoes on the corner of a desk and then slipped out of my dress. I unclasped the bra and laid it on top of my dress.

When the clerk walked into the office I stood in front of him with nothing but the boots on.

He grabbed me and pulled me to him. He French Kissed me passionately and it made my body tingle. I could feel his bulge against my body. I rubbed his cock through his pants. I could feel his muscular arms holding me.

So many emotions rushed through my mind and my body.

Before I could drop to my knees and unbuckle his belt, he had me laid on the desk and both of my feet in the air. His mouth was on my pussy and his tongue found my clit instantly. I gasped and drew in a deep breath.

"This is already better than sex with my husband." I thought to myself.

I held his head in place and encouraged him to keep doing what he was doing to me. My whole body tingled with delight as he lapped away at my swollen (and dare I say neglected) pussy.

I didn't want to over do it, but when the first orgasm hit me I flinched and spasmed as he lapped away the juices. My body went a little limp and a second orgasm caught me by surprise and I almost screamed out loud.

Both orgasms were better than what I had gotten from my husband and I hadn't even tried on a second pair of shoes!!

I pushed him away and poured myself off of the desk. I knelt before him and took his cock into my mouth. He was a little bigger than I was used to, but I wanted these boots THAT bad.

I bobbed my head up and down with reckless abandon. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I really did. I wanted my husband to taste it on my lips.

I gripped his ass in my hands as he held my hair out of my face. He held the back of my head and fucked my face and within a few minutes, he was squirting and shooting his load down my throat.

I have to add right here that I was very proud of this blowjob.

I thought I was done, but someone else had other plans.

I was a little aroused after sucking him off so well and he wanted to return the favor.

He pushed me back onto the desk and started eating my pussy AGAIN.

"What the FUCK?" I thought to myself.

I figured I would take a while, but he slipped a finger inside of me and my mind almost exploded. I grabbed the back of his head and kept telling him to keep doing what he was doing.

Within seconds, I let out a moan that I had NEVER heard me make before. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over and he continued to finger me and lick me through it all until the second part of that orgasm brought me to the strongest climax I had ever experienced. I let out a howl and he had to shush me!!

He kept rubbing my pussy with his hand and he pushed his cock back into my mouth. It was hard in no time.

He pulled off his shirt and the muscles just popped out of no where. He moved between my legs and rubbed the tip of his cock against my soaking wet pussy.

Gently, but firmly he pushed the head of his cock inside of me. He took his time and made sure I was okay with what he was doing. It took a little doing, but we finally got most of that cock inside of me.

When he leaned over and started sucking on my nipples, he forced the rest of it inside of me and I came really hard. Again, he had to shush me with his fingers.

He moved slowly in and out of me. The pleasure ripped through my body like a shock wave. He was slow, patient and gentle.

He started going a little faster and then he paused.

He lifted my legs up and put my ankles on his huge shoulders. He pulled me closer to the edge of the desk.

"Put your arms around my neck and hang on tight." he whispered.

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He scooped me up off of the desk and let my legs drop over his arms. My body was suspended in mid air (resting in his arms). My arms were wrapped around his neck and his cock was in the deepest any cock had ever been in my life!!

"Yay Cuckolding!!" I thought to myself.

I was NOT prepared for what happened next, or how it happened, but I would live to do it again.

He moved to the center of the room and asked me, "You ready?"

I shook my head no, but it was too late for either of us.

I could feel every muscle in his neck as he started to move. He was like a machine and I could not turn it off. I was belted in for the ride of my life.

He started off slow moving his hips in and out. The sensation of floating in the air and my pussy being completely stuffed with a beautiful girth laden cock had my head spinning.

As he picked up the tempo, the first orgasm hit me. I bit my lower lip to keep from screaming. A second orgasm hit me and ALL I could hear was the sound of his powerful hips slapping against my body as he used every available inch of my vagina. The sounds of a completely saturated vagina being fucked at an ambitious and enthusiastic rate of speed was beyond intoxicating. I was being stretched and I was enjoying it above and beyond what I felt was possible.

His pace never slowed down. Looking back, I honestly believe that is why I orgasmed so much.

The echo of his thighs and my ass cheeks were being drown out by the sloshing sounds of a completely satisfied pussy doing all it could to accommodate the best cock she had ever met.

When I had accepted all of this, he started going faster and harder. Five minutes before all of this, I would have protested. Now I was encouraging him.

I am certain my eyes rolled over in the back of my head as he forcefully pounded my pussy into submission over and over. It was lust in the purest form.