Exactly What HE Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I felt another orgasm building, he announced that he was getting ready to cum.

"Fill me up Honey." I grunted.

This was all the encouragement he needed.

He pounded my pussy HARD for a quick 20 seconds and then let loose with a load of cum that would have to be measured in pints. He just kept shooting inside of me and pushing more and more into me. Eventually it gushed out, dropping onto the floor in a puddle.

After he was done, I slipped off of his cock and dropped to my knees. I felt the need to do something memorable for him, so I licked his cock completely clean. I wanted the taste in my mouth. I wanted my husband to taste this stud on my lips and on my tongue. While I licked our juices off of him, I could feel his cum dripping out of me onto the floor.

I looked up at him, with his cock in my mouth. He smiled down at me.

"Now THERE'S a picture." he panted.

I leaned over and handed him both of our phones.

He stood over me and I put his cock in my mouth again so he could take photos on both phones.

I posed for a full body shot in the boots. He was very tankful.

We exchanged numbers and then each of us got dressed. We were both wobbly on our feet.

He walked me out the employee entrance and watched as I made my way back to the car where Dan was anxiously waiting. I reeked of cum and smelled like sex. I was not ashamed of it either.

I opened the car door and got in the passenger's side. I leaned across the seat and French Kissed Dan for over a minute.

I sat down and I felt a trickle of cum run out and down the crack of my butt. I smiled about it too.

Nothing was said the entire trip home. Dan could smell the sex on me. I KNOW he tasted it in my mouth too. I wanted it that way.

When we got home, I laid Dan down in the bed and started another video. I still had the boot on and I still had the dress on. I lifted the dress off of my body and I straddled his face.

"Eat my pussy Dan, I want to tell you a little story." I commanded.

Dan opened wide and I lowered my cum drenched pussy onto his face. I told him how that young man exploded in my mouth after he made me orgasm more than just a few times.

Then I told him how much bigger his cock was and how I had to work to get used to the size. I told him how it felt to have something like that buried inside of you, balls deep and how the sensation is one I will not soon forget.

Then I told him how he held me in mid air and fucked me like a machine and never let up. I described the sounds and the feelings that rushed through my body and just when I was going to tell Dan how big of a load I had shot inside of me, I came all over Dan's face.

I pulled back away from Dan's face and asked, "Do you want me to finish?"

Dan nodded.

I took my place on Dan's face again and I continued with how I had lost track of all the orgasms I had on that wonderful cock.

I felt another orgasm build inside of me.

I told Dan that I asked him to cum inside of me and when he did, it was the largest load of cum I have ever taken in my life.

My orgasm was getting closer. I could feel it ...

And then I confessed, "After he was done, I knelt on the floor in front of him and licked his cock clean, because I wanted to."

As soon as I described that memory and remembered the way I felt at that moment, I exploded all over Dan's face.

For good measure, I made Dan lick the crack of my ass and "clean" that part of me.

It felt so invigorating to be "in charge" of my orgasm and to have so many strong orgasms. I felt empowered to control my husband's orgasms and will continue to punish him accordingly.

At first I was upset about this Cuckolding idea. Now I am glad I took the chance.

Ladies, my advice to you is that if you start to notice other men noticing you and your husband says nothing. Elevate the game to flush out the truth.