Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride

Story Info
My drama starved girlfriend laughs off a weird opportunity.
7.6k words
4.23
13.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: All characters are over age eighteen. Any statements made about laws, contracts, or courts are fictional and should not be relied upon as legal advice. The plot device used in this story is not original but was taken from ali1bali's literotica story, Selling Our Honeymoon. That plot device is in turn a creative adaptation of the good old-fashioned quibble. I reached out to him before publishing this and offered to credit him for the idea. Nonetheless, my story is very different in terms of structure, characters, and themes. This story will be novel length by its conclusion and takes many twists and turns that aren't always common in the cuckold genre of erotic fiction although there will be plenty of what you'd expect as well. This is as close you'll get to a warning because I don't want to spoil the story. Always make sure you read the fine print before making agreements. I will pay close attention to anyone who contacts me raising concerns about anything I already pointed out above and will make a mental note that he or she is someone who skips reading the fine print.

  1. Prologue

I can't provide you with any simple explanation as to how the two of us got so entangled in these wicked contracts and the enduring humiliations they have caused us, both willing and unwilling, for better or worse. We were once very different people. You'll likely judge us harshly and place the blame on our decisions which were often questionable. Yes, much of it was our own fault. I hate that I have to say this, especially given my own guilt in these matters, but I can't shake the feeling that this was all part of some larger conspiracy. If I am right, there are implications here not just regarding organized crime, but even the supernatural.

I have done my best to recreate these events as detailed and realistically as I can. I was present for much of what happened and remember the events, sometimes vividly. Other things I learned about later through speaking to my wife and other people or conducting my own investigations. I have, on occasion, substituted my own assumptions when necessary to fill some gaps. Our story began like many others. Basically, I was trying to get laid.

  1. Dumpy Apartment Building

It was a Friday night. My girlfriend Judy and I were eating pizza bagels for dinner at her apartment when she suddenly began laughing out of nowhere. It was dark outside, aside from the sounds of traffic from the busy intersection next to the apartment, the sound of music could be heard coming from the bar kitty corner to the apartment building visa via the intersection. Not loud enough to make out what songs were being played but enough that the presence of the bar always loomed over us. The apartment was leased to Judy as I had no place of my own. Instead, I would often crash on Judy's couch. Otherwise, there was always the spare bedroom at my mom's house.

I looked around the room with a blank expression trying to figure out what Judy was laughing at. All that I could hear over the music was the sound of heavy traffic outside and whatever TV show Judy had been streaming that I hadn't been listening to. "Why are you laughing?" I finally asked.

"I got the craziest spam email at my work today," Judy said with a wide grin as she continued to giggle. "It was for some sort of sex auction website." Judy's voice cracked into a chuckle.

"Really?" I asked as I tipped my head to the side. "How'd that make it through your company's firewall? You didn't click on it, did you?"

"I did," Judy said with a sly grin on her face. "They got me with the clickbait. The email asked me how much I'd like to make up to $25,000 for one night of work. I didn't realize it was some gross adult site until after I clicked."

"Twenty-five thousand?" I repeated with an open mouth as I stared back at Judy. "For what, to auction yourself off to some dude? Who on earth would pay that much to have sex with someone? There are some whores down the block that I've seen offer to shag guys for under $300." I walked over and looked through Judy's window. I could see a few scantily dressed women of questionable virtue walking down the street. They were probably going to the bar with the thumping music. But they could be, you know, whores.

"Yeah, but those girls are nasty," Judy chuckled as she watched me scope out the intersection. "I thought the same thing as you. Apparently, there have been a few times women have offered to sell their virginity. I guess some guys are turned on by that type of thing. They were willing to pay big for it. Of course, that's how they clickbait you. That's probably the highest ever bid they've gotten. I bet most girls who use websites like that don't get much at all."

"If they're sending these emails to corpo email addresses, they're probably trying to solicit men to bid, not women to auction themselves off," I responded. "Besides, you are a virgin, Judy. I guess, in theory, you could make that kind of money." Judy was no prude and had no religious or moral objections to premarital sex. In fact, Judy knew I had been with another girl before and wasn't bothered by it. Instead, Judy believed sincerely in advice she had once received that if a man were truly to love her and did not just want to sleep with her, that he would be willing to wait until marriage before sex.

Judy blushed and coughed and cleared her throat before responding, "I doubt it. I mean, I don't know, maybe. I think those times where men bid that much it's probably because it went viral or something. There are a lot of gross, horny guys on the internet. Ugh, can you imagine someone actually auctioning themselves off to a total stranger like that? They'd have to be totally desperate."

An ambulance siren could be heard passing through the intersection. I waited for it to pass before resuming our conversation. "Just be careful clicking on stuff like that at your work," I cautioned. "I know it's probably my paranoia, but I'm always worried we're being spied on all the time. Not us particularly. But, like, everyone. Just the other day I was telling my friend Mark I was going to get Chipotle for dinner and five minutes later there was a commercial for Chipotle on my phone."

Judy rolled her eyes and responded, "I'm sure there's a guy in the back of every Chipotle who gets alerted every time someone says guacamole. Anyways, I called the cell phone company and put us back on a data plan. Starting next week, we have to start conserving data. If you need anything from the internet, let me know while I am at the office and I can take care of it." The television stuttered before it began streaming again. "We're going to have to stop the streaming and put the rabbit ears back up."

"I hate those things," I complained as I shook my head. My mouth crunched down on the last piece of bagel. The greasy cheese, acidic sauce, and salty meat packed a lot of flavor combined together.

"I know," Judy responded as she approached the window and looked outside at the noisy bar across the intersection. "But we really ought to be saving more money."

"You know, I can think of something we can do together that could help pass the time." I suggested with a twinkle in my eye and a mischievous smile.

"Honey," Judy objected as she walked back over to the kitchen table. "How many times do I have to say this? If you are truly care about me as a person, you will wait."

"C'mon Judy, I'm going to die from blue balls here!" I complained as I ground my fingernails into the palm of my hand. "I'll take you to the courthouse Monday morning and we'll make it official. I love you Judy and I've told you before I always want to be with you."

But I don't want to get married in some dingy court room," Judy explained with tired eyes over the faint sound of an ambulance siren somewhere out in the distance. "Don't we deserve a real wedding? You know with me in a beautiful dress and a diamond ring on my finger and all our friends and family there to celebrate."

We've had this discussion before. The problem was the debt. We both had borrowed heavily to attend university. While we both graduated with degrees in biology, neither of us have been able to find professional jobs in that field. Instead, I worked at a retail store while Judy got a job at an office working as a secretary. I had grown up poor and my divorced parents didn't have the means to contribute any money towards a wedding. Judy had a more fortunate upbringing, but her parents had lost a lot of their wealth during the recession and were still struggling to rebuild their retirement savings.

"Don't worry," Judy consoled as she drew her eyebrows together before sitting back down at the table. "Look, in four months I'll have one year on the apartment lease. I'll get half the security deposit back. We also should be getting a tax refund around that time. I've been researching wedding websites all week. If I work some extra hours at the office and you start delivering food orders again, we should have enough saved up for a down payment on the wedding and the ring. With a little bit of financing, we could be married at the beginning of next year."

I tilted my head and paused. "I don't know Judy," I responded as I looked around the room at some of Judy's cheap mass-produced decorations. "Isn't your boss kind of a creep? Do you really want to work more hours with that guy? Also, I quit delivering food for a reason. What if our insurance finds out what we're doing?"

Judy flexed her fingers and replied, "Don't worry about Mr. Palmer, he's harmless. Do men sometimes gawk? Is water wet? We've debated it before. The answer is the same. It doesn't matter. It's the good men like you who can control their hornball urges." Judy smirked before popping more bagel into her mouth. "I've been working as Mr. Palmer's secretary for over a year now and he hasn't once hit on me. He's done nothing inappropriate other than some perv glances I'm sure he couldn't help. Besides, he knows if he does anything out of line that I'll report him to HR."

"I guess that's true," I conceded in response. "But what about the insurance?"

"That's not going to happen," Judy explained as she rolled her eyes. "You're a good driver honey. You haven't had a single accident or ticket since we've dated. If something happens, just throw the food out the window before the cops show up. Everyone always throws their garbage on the sidewalk this side of town anyways; no one will notice." A revving engine sound could be heard in the background, likely a motorcycle going through the nearby intersection.

"Ok, I guess..." I said with a grimace. I could feel my heart beating as my boner started to ache in my pants again. I debated trying one more time to persuade Judy to fool around, but the prospect seemed hopeless. Judy loved to debate things and when she felt strongly about something it was often impossible to persuade her. That's just how she was; predisposed to the dramatic. I exhaled deeply and then said, "I got to take care of something in the bathroom real fast."

Judy ignored me and popped the last of her pizza bagel into her mouth before remarking, "I can't wait for our wedding; it's been my dream since my cousin's wedding when I was a kid." Judy's eyes brightened as she walked unhurriedly a few feet to the apartment kitchen before placing her dish in the kitchen sink and washing it. "You know, I was the flower girl, right? Don't worry, I'll give you a wedding night that you'll never forget."

I quickly made my way to the apartment bathroom and stood over the small toilet bowl. I lifted the creaky wooden lid and unzipped my pants causing my hard cock to fall out. I furiously began to pump my cock with my right hand. I focused my mind on Judy's cleavage and how much I wanted to just rub my dick all over her large breasts. "Unh," I gasped. My eyes grew wide as I began to shoot streams of sticky jizz from my cock into the water inside the toilet bowl. "I can't wait for our wedding night" I replied through heavy breaths as I squeezed out more warm cum. I reached over and grabbed a piece of cheap single ply toilet paper from the roller and attempted to wiped off a big glob of cum still stuck to the tip of my cock. The cheap toilet paper dissolved instantly on contact, and I had to grab several other sheets to finally excise the remainder.

After our conversation, we agreed to pursue Judy's plan. Over the next few weeks, we managed to save a little bit of money. It was rough though particularly for me. I already worked a full-time job at a retail store and the additional hours delivering food left me with little time to spend on myself or doing things with Judy. I stuck with it though because I loved her and wanted her to be happy. The prospect of plowing her ripe and fertile cornfield was just the syrup on the cake. Gooey, sweet, corn syrup.

  1. The Road

Sometime after my conversation with Judy, I was out delivering food when my cell phone began ringing. "Hello" I answered after accepting the phone call. Beeping could be heard as a truck backed into a spot across the street from me.

"Honey, good news" replied a voice I recognized as belonging to Judy. "Mr. Palmer gave Jessica and I a gift card to Chotchkies. I guess it's a bonus for us finishing a project he was working on. Do you want to meet us over there for dinner?"

"That's not far away from where my next delivery is at," I responded as I leaned back into my seat. "Sure, as long as we're not using our own money. I'll see you there in a bit."

  1. Chotchkies

After completing my delivery, I drove over to Chotchkies and met up with Judy and Jessica who had already ordered beers. As per usual, the staff and décor at Chotchkies were quite colorful and patterned. As I entered the restaurant, I passed the hostess stand stacked with menus, silverware, and a stand holding to-go orders. Either side of the hostess stand led to rows of wooden booths many of which were occupied by families eating dinner. The din of laughter and many people speaking combined with silverware clinking and the front door frequently opening and closing. When I spotted Judy and Jessica, I began to make my way over to their table. I had met Jessica only once before and knew her as another secretary that Judy sometimes worked with. "Hey, how's it going?" I asked before taking a seat.

At some point after we had ordered food, Jessica brought up the sex auction spam email, "Did Judy tell you about the crazy spam email we got? The one for the auction website?"

"Yeah, she did," I responded as I raised my eyebrows. "You received it too? That's weird; did they email the entire company?"

Jessica shook her head in the negative and explained, "The only people I know who got it were Judy and me. I know some people definitely didn't get it. There were probably some others besides just us two though. I'm sure many realized it was spam and just deleted it."

"I got suckered in by the clickbait," Judy chuckled before lifting her hands up and faced her palms towards Jessica. "I wanted to know how I could make $25,000 for just one night at work." Judy took a sip from her pale amber beer before sitting the beverage back on a napkin on top of the brightly colored checkered tablecloth.

"Man, your guy's IT department must suck if stuff like that gets through the spam filter," I responded as a glanced up at a garish colored Tiffany lamp. "That's weak."

"Oh yeah, they're the worst," Jessica responded in agreement as she tapped the side of her foamy beer with her long, painted fingernails. "It's because they're cheap. They don't want to spend the money on good workers." The sound of an infant crying could be heard in the background.

"Yeah, the store I work at is the same way," I responded as the waiter placed a plate of onion rings down on to the top of the table. The smell of grease emanated from the plate. I picked up an onion ring and took a bite. The ring tasted heavily battered with a mealy texture and a slight taste of salt and burnt onion. I put the remainder of the onion ring down on the dinner plate in front of me. "I'm going to go use the restroom real fast." I stood up and made my way over to the bathroom.

While I walked away, Jessica turned her attention to Judy. "I know how much you love debates, Judy, but this time I'm the devil's advocate," Jessica said before making a loud crunching noise by biting down on an onion ring. "For twenty-five grand, hell, I'd hook up with some rando. I'm no prostitute but for that sort of cash, that's like more than half a year's salary without having to work." Jessica raised her beer to her lips and took a sip. "Of course, though, I'm not a virgin like you Judy."

"I never should've let it slip that I was a virgin at the office," Judy sighed. "I'm always getting dumb remarks about it. It's like the whole office knows." Judy paused before continuing, "You're joking right now, but you wouldn't actually do something like that if it actually came down to it."

Jessica took another crunchy bite of onion ring before turning her gaze away from the table. "Sure, I'm kidding but also kind of serious. Maybe you're right. If it ever got too real, I'd probably back down. Then again, if someone came up and offered me that kind of money, well, it wouldn't be so easy to just say no."

"Eww, don't be gross Jessica," Judy pleaded as she wrinkled her nose at Jessica. "What if it was some fat old disgusting guy who won? I mean, I am guessing it's not going to be Chris Hemsworth bidding on these auctions. What if he has STDs or wants to have sex without a condom?" Judy's upper lip curled as she took another sip of beer.

Jessica yawned and reached for another onion ring before responding, "The website doesn't let you see the winning bidder before the auction is over, but you do get to put in filters. Like you can exclude certain types of guys like too fat or too old. You can specify what you will and won't do sexually. Like won't have unprotected sex. Also, both parties have to get tested for STDs. That's mandatory."

"Wow, you really looked into this didn't you?" Judy asked as her eyes narrowed. "You aren't thinking of pretending to be a virgin to get paid, are you?" Judy smirked.

Jessica once again shook her head and explained, "It was a slow workday, and I was bored. It sounded like a good premise I could base my murder mystery novel on. The one I told you I was going to write when I get around to it. Besides, they require virgins to confirm it through a doctor beforehand. The website takes a percentage of the winning bid and so they try to upsell their women for as much as possible. People paying top dollar are going to want proof they're getting what they paid for."

"I don't know Jessica," Judy replied with a titled head in-between sipping beer. "That seems almost too ridiculous to be part of some mystery novel. Seems more like the plot of some sort of skeevy porno movie."

"Are you really such a prude Judy, you'd never even consider hooking up with a guy for twenty-five grand?" Jessica smirked and began to prod. "What if it was one-hundred grand, or a million?"

Judy took another sip from her beer before clinking the glass backdown on the checkered cloth draping over the table. "Well, I am in a relationship so of course I'd never do something like that," Judy wiggled her eyebrow as she began to explain. "But as a feminist I don't judge other women who do make that decision. There's nothing wrong with a woman selling her body or even her virginity if she makes that choice on her own. If circumstances were different and I really needed money for some reason, maybe I would. Who knows though, I'd honestly probably chicken out in the end." Judy reached out for one of the onion rings with her delicate fingers. She raised the ring to her pouted lips and playfully took a crunchy bite.