Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man let out a loud burst of laughter as his rugged hand rubbed back and forth across his large, erect penis. "Yes!" he exclaimed as he arched his back and moved closer to Judy. "The virgin whore shall be a virgin no longer!" The man guided the head of his cock into Judy's throbbing pussy. The attractive man then began effortlessly pumping his penis inside of my girlfriend.

Judy was overwhelmed in sexual pleasure as she felt the man's penis opening her insides and taking her virginity from her as her heartbeat pounded and vagina throbbed. The attractive man's cock felt hard as a rock and pulsed into her so hard and fast it felt like a jackhammer.

"The virgin has become just a whore," The man continued to speak to Judy as he pumped his thick penis deeply into her insides. The man leaned forward and manhandled Judy's large breasts while he hammered his cock into her tight pussy. "Now you will take my seed!"

"Unh, unh" Judy grunted. "Yes, unh, yes, I obey," Judy complied as the man's rugged fingers roughly groped her breasts and his massive cock thundered in and out of her sensitive and willing vagina. My girlfriend soon sensed fluid flowing into her insides as the man yet again laughed loudly. It felt warm, pleasurable, and satiating. The feeling overwhelmed Judy and she began to experience an intense orgasm the spread pleasurable warmth throughout her body. It was at this point she noticed me in the corner of the room.

I was dressed in a wedding tuxedo and sitting on a wooden, white chair. My pants were partially undone and me cock hung out in the open, entirely visible. I swallowed hard before I began to aggressively masturbate my penis while I quietly watched Judy's pussy get filled by the attractive man's gooey seed.

Judy's eyes snapped open, and she realized she was alone sleeping in her own bed covered in cold sweat. Seeing me emasculated had brought her back to reality and out of the intense dream. Of course, I'd never do something like that, Judy thought to herself. Judy reached under the bedsheet and touched her vagina. She was shocked to discover it was soaking wet. Did I really have an orgasm just from a dream? Judy asked herself.