Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm trans so I would've never thought of that," the woman responded. "I don't think me auctioning off my virginity would have caught much attention," the transwoman chuckled. "My name is Linda, by the way."

"Oh, I had no idea," Judy said as her eyes widened. "Sorry, I don't know if that was rude or not. It's complicated these days. It is nice to meet you."

Linda shrugged half-heartedly before responding, "You don't have to worry about offending me. I'm not one of these trannies trying to gulag people for using the wrong pronouns." Linda looked around the otherwise empty studio before continuing, "By the way, where's your boyfriend? I asked you to bring him when we spoke on the phone."

"He is on his way," Judy responded. "I think I am a little bit early actually."

"Great," Linda replied with a smile. "Why don't you follow me over here?" Linda began walking towards the back of the room. When she reached the back wall, Linda pulled an outfit sized grey bag off a nearby clothes rack before picking up a cardboard shoebox from the ground. Linda then turned to Judy and handed her the bag and shoebox. "Here's your outfit for the shoot. There is a changing room right over there." Judy pointed to a nearby door.

"Okay," Judy replied as she grabbed the bag from Judy. Judy opened the door and walked into the room. Judy patted the side of the wall until she was able to feel a light switch. With the lights turned on, Judy could now see she was in a room that was mostly empty except for a body-sized mirror. Judy unzipped the bag and pulled out a lacey white piece of lingerie.

Judy began to remove her clothing, starting with her blouse and pants. This doesn't look like the type of outfit that you wear with underwear, Judy thought to herself. Judy unclasped the back of her bra and freed her large, jiggling breasts. She then pulled down the pair of panties she was wearing. "Well, here we go," Judy said softly to herself as she grabbed the white outfit off the floor. This is tight, Judy thought as she fit her body into the lingerie. Judy became puzzled when she was finished dressing but realized there was a second piece of the outfit that was white and mostly transparent. What is this? After picking it up and looking it over Judy realized that the item was meant to be a bridal veil. Her outfit was a lingerie version of a bridal dress.

Judy put on the veil and then looked at herself in the mirror. The outfit was a one piece but left a lot of the skin on her legs and midriff out in the open. The material wrapping around the bottom of her breasts was semi-transparent and the outline of her nipples was visible. The material was tight, pulling her breasts together and showing off a lot of cleavage. I look like a stripper, Judy thought to herself. Her hands popped open the shoebox and revealed a matching pair of white high heels. Judy slid into the heels before opening the door and walking back over to Linda. The heels made a clacking sound against the ceramic.

Linda loudly whistled as Judy approached her. "Damn, you're banging right now," Linda complimented. "In an outfit like that, I wouldn't be surprised if our winner pops a load in you before he even manages to pop that little cherry!"

Judy blushed a bright shade of red as she shuffled her feet towards Linda. The heels put her height on par with the taller woman. "I can't believe I'm wearing something like this," Judy winced. "It's so revealing." Judy looked towards the ground.

"Don't be silly," Linda responded back with a wide grin. "I wish I had natural melons like yours instead of, y'know, my fake plastic ones. I'd show them off proudly all the time." Linda laughed as she reached over and grabbed Judy's right breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. "It feels amazing."

"Sorry, I'm really not used to all this..." Judy flinched and pulled away from Linda.

"Now's a good time to get acclimated," Linda began as she smirked at Judy. "Before you know it, whoever wins that auction is going to have his hands all over you. Y'know, while he plows that little flower of yours." Linda gave Judy a mischievous glance.

"That's true," Judy responded as she looked away from Linda. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt to start practicing a little bit."

"Here let me get these adjusted," Linda said with a grin as she reached into Judy's outfit and grabbed both of her large breasts with each of her hands. Linda moved Judy's jiggling breasts until even more exposed cleavage could be seen. "That's perfect. Now go all the way down that hallway." Linda pointed to a doorway on the adjacent wall. "Just tell my assistant you're ready. He'll take care of your makeup."

"Thanks," Judy responded in a shaky sounding voice before slowly turning away from Linda. Judy walked in the direction Linda had pointed to clacking her heels along the way. Unbeknownst to her, her shapely ass hung out of the back of the outfit and provided quite the view to Linda.

Shortly after Judy had left, I arrived at the photo studio. After entering, I approached Linda and said, "Hello, I'm supposed to be meeting my fiancée here."

Linda paused and looked me over before responding, "She's in the back getting her makeup done." Linda shifted her head to the side as she stared at me. "Very interesting."

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Linda as I leaned away from her.

"I'm just surprised; that's all." Linda stared at me while she paused and trailed her right pointer finger from her neck down to the top of her chest drawing my attention to the cleavage spilling out the top of her black, yellow dotted blouse. Linda continued, "You've got this boy next door sort of vibe going on that I wasn't at all expecting. It's kind of hot actually. You don't look like the kinky type of guy who, y'know, would get off on auctioning off his virgin bride." Linda leaned forward towards me.

"That's because I'm not," I objected with a frown. "Who are you anyways? I don't understand why I have to be a part of this. Can't you just snap a few photos of my fiancée, and we can all get out of here?"

"Don't lie to me that you don't pop a boner every time you think about your little fiancée getting slammed by some rich guy's big dong," Linda responded with a smirk. "I don't even know her, and I get a rock-hard boner just thinking about it."

"You get boners?" I responded with raised eyebrows.

"All the time," Linda lowered her voice and began stroking her left arm with her right hand as she started intently at me. "If you're curious how it works. I'd be happy to show you sometime. I'm a night owl so I usually here later in the day." Linda looked around and verified no one else was in the room. "I've got a rock hard one right now actually if you want me to give you a peek?" Linda whispered as she winked at me.

I looked down and could see a large tent pushing the fabric of Linda's black pants forward. I quickly took a step back.

Linda smiled when she noticed I had looked at the tent in her pants and responded by nodding her head towards her groin.

"That's ok, can we please just keep this strictly professional?" I asked before clearing my throat.

"Playing hard to get, huh?" Linda said as she parted her lips. "You really are the kinky type. But ok, we'll play it your way. Straight to business. Follow me." Linda walked to the wall at the end of the room and picked out an outfit sized gray bag. "Here change into this; the changing room is right over there."

"Why am I getting dressed up?" I asked as I tapped my foot. "I'm not getting photographed."

"Just do what you're told, and I won't have to spank you," Linda replied as she wiggled her eyebrow at me.

"Whatever," I responded with clenched teeth as I grabbed the bag with clenched fists and walked into the changing room. These people are lunatics, I thought to myself. I turned around and made sure to lock the door behind me. I tore open the bag and pulled an outfit out. To my relief, it appeared to be an entirely ordinary looking tuxedo. Thank God, I thought.

After getting dressed, I unlocked the door and returned to the main room I had entered the changing room from. I walked back over to where Linda was standing.

"Looks good," Linda slowly smiled as she looked over my whole body before she stopped at my feet. "I'm sorry, sneakers aren't a good combo with a tux. What size shoes do you wear?"

"I'm a size fourteen," I replied.

"Ooh, that's a big size," Linda's voice lowered as she walked to a rack and began pulling out pairs of dress shoes. "I know what that means," Linda winked and parted her lips as she pulled out a pair of black dress shoes. "Here, put these on," she instructed as she walked back over to me.

I kneeled and began to unlace my shoes. After they were untied, I grabbed the pair that Linda had retrieved and began putting them on. When I had almost finished tying the laces, I heard an unzipping noise. When I looked up, I was shocked to see that Linda had unzipped her pants and was now holding a thick erect penis with her right hand while two entirely smooth testicles dangled in the air. "What the fu.."

Before I could finish what, I was saying, Linda rubbed the genitalia into my face. The smooth testicles passed straight across my moist lips. Linda then swiftly jerked her head to the side and glanced across the room. "Oh shit," she said as she quickly tucked her erect penis back into her pants and pulled the zipper up.

Judy re-entered the main room from the hallway and was surprised to see me knelt over, my face near Linda's groin. Judy couldn't help but notice the protruding tent in Linda's pants hanging just inches away from my face. "What's going on?" Judy asked as she narrowed her eyes at me.

Before I could say anything, Linda answered Judy, "I'm just getting your future hubby here in some dress shoes for the shoot. Those sneakers weren't going to work." Linda blinked at Judy and bit down on her lower lip.

When I saw Judy's outfit, my mouth fell open and I unconsciously rubbed my eyes. She looked like she was about to star in a porn video. Not just any porn video either. A particularly sleezy cuckold themed video. "Judy, that outfit..." I stammered. "It's so revealing."

Judy addressed Linda without looking her in the eyes, "This does seem to be a bit over the top. When I talked to Penelope, she made it seem like we were offering a real luxury experience. This outfit seems more like some teenage boy's sex fantasy."

"Yeah," I said in agreement with Judy. "I'm dressed normally but she doesn't look like an actual bride. She's dressed like she is seeking attention. Like she wants guys to look. Shouldn't she be going for a more innocent and virginal type of look in the photos?"

Linda smirked at me and replied, "Of course you would prefer something like that. For the record, I didn't pick the outfits. The client did. In fact, that reminds me. The client told me to video call her before I start shooting." Linda pulled a smart phone out of her pocket and initiated a video call.

Linda's phone rang a few times before the call was accepted. The screen shifted from black to a video of a woman sitting in an office. Judy recognized the woman as Penelope. "Hello?" Penelope asked.

"Good afternoon, ma'am," Linda replied in a much more professionally sounding tone than she had used with Judy or me. "I've got the bride and groom dressed and ready to go." Linda turned the phone so that Penelope could see Judy and me.

"Oh perfect," Penelope responded as she carefully studied Judy's outfit. "Sweetie, you look gorgeous in that outfit. You're going to drive the men wild with fantasizes of having you as their bride. Excellent work." Penelope smiled confidentially.

"The future husband here is saying he thinks it's over the top," Linda interjected. "He was suggesting a more virginal, innocent aesthetic. I think he might just be projecting his humiliation kink but maybe we should have the virgin bride look more like, y'know, a virgin."

"No, no," Penelope snapped as she rolled her eyes. "I want these men as thirsty as possible. When placing bids, I want their penises to be the ones doing the thinking, not their brains. The virginity is guaranteed by the testing we perform, and those tests are made available to potential bidders for inspection. This outfit tells men that what their bidding on is not only a fertile virgin but a woman who will be insatiable in the bedroom and who will follow their orders. Besides, our contract is very clear that Exalted Auctions has sole authority over the choice of outfits for auction photographs."

"You're the expert," Linda quipped with a shrug. "Was there anything else you needed?"

"No, please proceed with the photographs as we discussed," Penelope instructed. "When you've finished, please send them to me and give me a call to discuss. Judy, just make sure you and your boyfriend do everything that the photographer tells you to do."

"You hear that?" Linda said as she turned off her phone and returned it to her pocket. "You've got to do exactly what I tell you to do." Linda smirked at me. "Come follow me." Linda retrieved a camera from a nearby table and walked towards a set in the corner of the room. In the corner was a bed with white and red sheets. Next to the bed was a white table. A red cushioned chair sat in the corner. Linda turned on a light fixture facing the bed causing the corner to illuminate.

"Judy, go ahead and take a seat on the edge of this bed here." Linda gestured to the foot end of the bed.

Judy followed Linda's instructions and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Now you, take a seat in that chair." Linda instructed. When I passed over next to her, Linda playfully smacked my ass.

I shot Linda a dirty look. "Hmph," I grunted before pausing. Finally, I finished walking over to the corner and sat down in the red cushioned chair.

"Judy, go ahead and cross your legs," Linda instructed. "Now cup your right hand over your vagina. I mean, over where your vagina is. Don't directly touch it."

Judy followed Linda's instructions by crossing her legs and cupping her hand over her vaginal region. She could feel the lips of her womanhood through the lacey white material of the bridal themed lingerie. "Is this what you want?" Judy asked.

"That's perfect," Linda responded. "Now I want you to give me the naughtiest look you can give."

Judy puffed out her lips a bit and feigned a smile. "How's this?"

"No, not what I want at all," Linda responded. "Here's what you should do. Try smirking but pretend you're really horny. Give me a horny smirk."

Judy puffed out her lips again but this time into a pert smirk. Judy thrusted out her chest a bit and attempted to feign horniness. Judy succeeded in making herself blush as her facial expression became lush and her eyes glossy. The ample makeup contributed much to making her look sexualized and aroused by lust.

"Hubby, I want you to frown in disappointment over what's about to happen to your wife on this bed," Linda said with a smirk as she looked over at me. "Nevermind, you're already frowning. Perfect, just keep doing it." Linda lifted her camera up and began to snap photos of Judy on the bed while I sat scowling in the corner.

"Judy, you're doing a great job looking horny," Linda complimented as she focused her gaze on my fiancée's large breasts. "But now I want you to try to go for more of a surprised horny. Like imagine you're with a lover and he has just pulled down his pants and he's hung like a horse down there."

Judy widened her eyes and shifted her lush lips into an O-shape as Linda took more photographs. "Great, keep that look on your face, but now I am going to have you uncross your legs." Linda instructed as she begin to speak more rapidly. "Now I want you to spread your legs open wide. Instead of cupping your hand over your vagina, take both hands and make a heart shape over it."

Judy widened her legs which had the effect of pushing her crotch forward slightly. Her tight vaginal lips pressed hard against the lacey material in the crotch of the lingerie. Using her delicate fingers, Judy made a heart shaped symbol over her virgin opening.

"That's sexy," Linda said as she snapped more pictures. "Give me more of that sexy smirk you did earlier." Linda took some more pictures. "Ok let's change this up. I want you to lie on your stomach on the end of the bed. Sexy smirk expression please. Let your breasts hang down over the edge. We can get a good cleavage shot."

Judy followed Linda's instructions and laid down on her stomach and thrust her chest out over the edge of the bed with her arms tucked underneath her torso. Given the semi-transparent material that covered only parts of her breast, such a view gave an up close and full view of her curvy chest.

"Ok," Linda said as she took some photographs. "Now open your mouth real wide. Like I am about to stuff a big hoagie sandwich in there. You want to make sure you can swallow all of it."

Judy opened her mouth as wide as possible as she stared into the lens of the camera.

Linda snapped some more photos. "Ok, it's time for us to move on to the next scene," Linda explained. "Both of you follow me out to the back lot." Linda walked towards the back of the studio and opened a door that exited out into a small gravel outcrop. Outside a limousine was parked on the edge of an alley bordered by some trees. The passenger side door faced Linda as she led Judy and I out of the building. The limousine contrasted with the comparatively dingy alley that was otherwise occupied by smelly dumpsters, stacked wood pallets, and a couple discarded beer bottles. The sound of traffic going in both directions could be faintly heard from the street on the opposite side of the building.

Linda walked up to the limousine and opened the backseat passenger side door. "Judy, go ahead and sit down here in the limousine. Hang your legs out though so they are still outside of the limo and give me a big smile. Make sure you lean forward so your chest hangs out." Linda turned her attention to me. "You're going to stand over by the side and I want you to wave goodbye to your new wife. She's going to be spending your wedding night with some old guy won her auction. You're already nailing the facial expression."

Judy sat down in the backseat of the limousine. She then shifted her hips to allow her exposed legs to dangle out over the edge of the seat. She then leaned forward and pushed her ample chest out as she smiled mischievously.

I noticed Judy and Linda both glance over at me. I let out an exaggerated sigh. With low effort, I raised my arm and feigned waving goodbye to Judy as Linda photographed us.

While I continued to waive at Judy, Linda walked up behind me and slapped me on the ass a second time. "Enough waving," she commanded. "Go and get into the driver's seat."

I flinched from the slap. "Are we almost done with this?" I snapped.

"It'll go a lot faster if you just do what your told," Linda retorted as she crossed her arms. "Now be a good little hubby and get into the driver's seat."

"Whatever," I threw my hands up into the air as I walked around the car and climbed into the driver's seat.

"Go ahead and turn on the engine," Linda instructed. "The key should be in the ignition."

"What the fuck?" I responded sharply. "I don't know how to drive a limo."

"You're not driving shit," Linda cursed as she placed her hands on her hips. "Just do what I tell you to while I get your future wife setup for the next photograph."

I looked down and sure enough there was already a key in the ignition. I put my foot on the brake pedal and turned on the key which caused the engine to turn on. A rumbling noise sounded from the front of the limousine.

"Judy, you're going to turn around and face the back of the chair," Linda explained. "I want you to imagine that there is a man back here and you just climbed on top of his lap, y'know like you're riding his lap."