Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy picked her legs up and placed them over the center of the backseat. She then swiveled into an awkward position with her back now facing the front of the car. She lifted her back up to give the illusion she was sitting on someone else's lap.

Linda walked out to the front of the car and addressed me from the other side of the windshield, "There are two sets of knobs for the left and right windows. The first are for the front seat windows and the second is for the backseat. Next to those knobs should be a single knob. Press it until the window behind you opens all the way."

I looked at the side panel and found the knob Linda was talking about. When I pressed it, the window separating the back and front seats slowly opened. I watched Linda take photographs from outside the front of the car that appeared to depict me driving the limo while my fiancée sat on someone else's lap.

"You're both doing a great job," Linda complimented with a smirk. "Let's go back inside now. I got one more scene and we'll be done." Linda led us back inside to another area of the studio. In front of some studio lighting stood a platform with an ornate lectern resembling a church pulpit.

"More kink shit," I muttered under my breath as I frowned and looked around at the scene.

"Hubby, you stand to the side right there and do your usual thing," Linda instructed as she pointed to a part of the floor next to the lectern. "Judy, go ahead and stand in front of the lectern."

Judy walked up to the lectern and stood in front of it. "Now what?" she asked.

"Go ahead and turn around," Linda said. "Lean forward and put your arms on top of the lectern like you're using it for support. Stick your butt out and lift it up so that anyone behind you could easily access your pussy.

Judy turned her body around and bent over. She propped herself up by hanging her arms over the face of the lectern. She then stuck her butt out and up so her groin faced Linda. The sides of her ass hung lewdly out of the skimpy bridal gown lingerie.

"I can already tell this is going to be a money shot," Linda complimented herself. "Judy, take your right hand and bring it over to your crotch. I want you to grab the edge of your outfit. Imagine you're about ready to pull it to the side to let someone fuck you from behind while you use that lectern as support. Then I want you to look back at the camera and look as horny as you possibly can.

Judy reached between her legs and grabbed on to the material of her outfit, so it appeared she was about ready to expose her moist virgin vagina. She then turned her head backwards and let out an erotic moan that caused her eyes to go glossy and her face to go lush.

"Wow, I'm getting goosebumps," Linda commented as she fervently photographed Judy and me. "That's everything the client asked for. You guys are free to go now. One thing though. I need those outfits back before you go. Your clothes should still be in the changing room."

"I'll go first," Judy volunteered as she walked over to the changing room. Judy opened the door and left me alone with Linda.

"That shoot was wild," Linda remarked as she examined her camera. "I can't remember the last time I was this turned on. You guys are truly twisted."

"What the fuck was that earlier!" I snapped as my eyes bulged and nostrils flared, being careful to control the volume so that Judy couldn't overhear. "You assaulted me before."

Linda laughed and replied, "You guys are great at roleplaying. I need to recruit you to my tabletop group. I could see how happy you looked when I smacked your face with my cock. The only guy who would ever go along with all of this cuck shit, y'know, is one with a twisted humiliation fetish." Linda grabbed me by the collar of my jacket and pulled me firmly up against her body. Linda's erection was again tented in her pants. Linda leaned forward and rubbed the tent against one of my asscheeks. Even through the material of both of our clothing I could feel how rock hard she was. I cleared my throat and hesitated. As she rubbed her crotch up against my ass, she leaned her face forward and licked my right earlobe before saying. "It's not fair your slut girlfriend gets to have all the fun. I'd be perfectly happy to humiliate you myself. Let me fuck you right here and now. We'll have your whore wife walk in on us. Let's let her watch me fuck you."

I felt my body tremor, my ribs squeeze, as I received a hit of adrenaline and quickly pushed Linda away from me. "I don't know why you keep thinking I am trying to flirt with you or something, but I am not interested in being humiliated by you or anyone," I responded as I struggled to catch my breath. I could feel cold sweat running down my forehead. "Stop touching me without my permission."

"Suit yourself, cuckboy," Linda responded as she slowly shook her head and raised her hands, so her palms faced me. "If that's the case, I am going to go back to my office and jack off while I fantasize about you and your girlfriend. Or are you going to tell me I need to ask permission before masturbating to the thought of you getting cucked?"

I crossed my arms and silently sneered at her.

"That's what I thought," Linda smirked as she squinted harshly at me "Well, if you change your mind, you can always join me. You know where to go." Linda crudely stroked her crotch through the material of her pants before turning around and putting on an exaggerated performance of her walking away from me and outside of the main room. Shortly afterwards, Judy emerged from the changing room.

"Where'd Linda go?" Judy asked me.

"You mean the photographer?" I answered. "She just left. Had to take care of some business. I've been in that position before."

"Be honest with me, what were you two doing earlier when I first walked in?" Judy asked as she clung her arms tightly around her body.

"Nothing, I was just changing into these dress shoes," I explained as I leaned away from Judy. "I couldn't wear sneakers with a tux."

"It looked like she had a boner, and it was right there next to your face," Judy responded with a wrinkled brow. "It was big too. There's no way you couldn't have noticed it. You weren't about to fool around with her weird boner, were you?"

"Of course not," I scoffed as I looked quickly around the room. "I am not into cocks. I am only attracted to, uhh, natural women."

"After all of this, I know I probably sound a bit hypocritical," Judy began before continuing, "just because I am doing this whole thing doesn't change our relationship to an open one. Aside from the auction, we need to be honest with one another and not fool around with anyone on the side. This auction is just a one-time thing for the money. An exception"

"I know," I replied.

"Right," Judy continued as she pressed her lips flat. "So, be honest with me, you had to have noticed her boner, right?"

"Yeah, I guess it did kind of catch me by surprise," I explained as I held my hands up in the air.

"If I had that thing so close to my face, I'd be a lot more than just surprised," Judy responded as her face tightened. "She didn't take it out of her pants and show to you, did she? Before I walked into the room?"

"No, of course not," I lied as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Ok, good." Judy responded as her posture relaxed. "Was that why she was next to you like that. Was she about to take it out and show it to you right before I walked in?"

"No," I stammered as I shuffled my feet. "I mean, I don't think so. Look, I don't know why in the world she would just show me her dick. It is not something I wanted to see."

"So, wait, she did take it out and show it to you?" Judy asked as she lowered her head and stared at me. "It sounds like you did see it. You didn't touch it, did you?"

"Enough with this," I complained as I clenched my jaw. "I am tired of talking about dick. She never exposed herself and I never touched her. I don't know why she was standing so close to me. Those photos were very sexualized, and she probably just got aroused at the prospect of taking them. As someone with a penis, I know firsthand that you can't help it sometimes. I had trouble reining it in today myself especially with you in that outfit."

"Well, I appreciated your patience today," Judy responded as she wringed her hands and looked away from me. "I know you're not a big fan of any of those photos but they're necessary according to our contract. I wish I could help return the favor to you by letting you relieve some of those pent up... feelings. Unfortunately, I am legally obligated to stay a virgin at this point."

"There are ways you could help without losing your virginity," I pointed out

Judy wrinkled her nose and rubbed her right forearm before replying, "Sorry honey, I can't blame you for being a hornball this time. But at this point I might as well stay true to the promise I made to myself. I think we'll both have a much better... release if we save it until after this is all over and done with."

"I had a feeling that was what you were going to say," I muttered as I slowly shook my head. "Anyways, let me go and get changed so we can get the fuck out of here."

  1. Chadhi Fertility Clinic

"I'm just going to look away because I'm a little afraid of needles," Judy said as she sat atop a patient table inside of a sterile office. Judy extended her right arm as her elbow pointed down at the floor. As she did so, Judy turned to look at the pale colored wall behind her as her shoulder tightened and her heartbeat raced. The room felt cramped with the patient table bunched up next to a polyester armchair next to a counter covered in various medical equipment and cleaning solutions. The walls were covered with posters and diagrams depicting medical conditions and explaining terminology or concepts regarding human anatomy.

"This will be over in just a minute," Dr. Chadhi said through a thick indeterminate foreign accent. He pushed a syringe into a vein in Judy's right arm and began to withdraw some blood.

"I hate needles," Judy said as she clinched her teeth. "Oh shit!" Judy said as she suddenly elevated the pitch and volume of her voice. "I forgot to make sure you take my insurance first."

Dr. Chadhi nearly dropped the syringe in response to the outburst. "Don't worry," he explained. "Everything's already been paid for. No need for insurance."

"Wow, they really do take care of everything," Judy remarked as she touched her parted lips. "How soon will I know my results?"

Dr. Chadhi removed the syringe from Judy's arm. "We should have the estrogen and hormone results today," Dr. Chadhi explained. "The sexually transmitted disease test gets submitted to the lab. We should get it back in about three days."

"Hormones, yes," Judy remarked as she turned her head back towards the doctor. "I remember now what I was going to ask you. I am going to need birth control. Are you able to write me a prescription?"

Dr. Chadi scratched his cheek and titled his head to the side. "I don't understand," he finally responded. "The fertility tests I am administering are for purposes of confirming your hormones are normal. If you were to go on birth control, it would change your hormones and cause you to fail the test. There would be no point for me to even conduct these tests."

"Why do I even need my estrogen checked?" Judy asked as she bit down on her lip.

Dr. Chadhi shrugged his shoulders before answering, "You would have to ask the people who paid for the test." Dr. Chadi removed the needle from the syringe. "Please wait here while I get this properly packaged." Dr. Chadi exited the room with the syringe holding my girlfriend's blood in his hand and closed the door behind him.

Somethings not right, Judy thought to herself as she cleared her throat and adjusted the sleeve of her shirt. Judy pulled out her cell phone and dialed Penelope's number.

After a few rings, Penelope answered the phone call, "Hello?"

"Penelope," Judy said. "It's Judy. I am at the medical clinic."

"Is there a problem?" Penelope asked. "Is the Doctor disputing your virginity?"

"He hasn't checked that yet," Judy explained as she shifted on top of the patient bed. "I asked him about birth control. He told me that some of these tests are actually meant to make sure that I am not on birth control."

"Yes, that all sounds correct," Penelope said. "What's the issue?"

"Well obviously I am going to need to be on birth control... for my wedding night and honeymoon," Judy indicated.

"You can't do that," Penelope quickly retorted in a sharp tone. "You agreed that you would have unprotected sex with the contract winner. You cannot protect your body with any form of condom, birth control, or morning after pill. Not without violating our agreement. You are not allowed to use any device or deceptive act to prevent the winner's sperm from entering your vagina or womb. That's why we check your estrogen before and right after the auction period."

"But I could become pregnant that way," Judy responded as she rubbed the back of her neck. "The only reason I agreed to that was because I assumed I could go on birth control."

"Well, the contract says unprotected sex," Penelope explained flatly. "It is not our fault that you assumed things that are wrong about the contract."

"I can't get pregnant," Judy insisted as her face grew pale. "I'm in a relationship already. I can't do that to my future husband."

"Well, my advice is that you don't tell him," Penelope responded coldly. "If he doesn't know, it can't bother him. It's pretty unlikely you'll get knocked up anyhow." Penelope hesitated before she continued, "If you do though, the contract doesn't say anything about carrying a pregnancy to term. You could always elect to... terminate the pregnancy."

"You mean an abortion?" Judy asked as she rubbed her throat and grimaced. "I really don't want to be in that kind of position. Can you please help me get the contract changed? Look, I am totally on board with letting whoever wins go inside of me bare. He can squeeze as much sperm as he wants into me. It's no big deal. I don't mind that at all. But I need to get it changed to let me be on birth control."

"I'm sorry Judy," Penelope continued in a sharp tone. "But I am not able to make that change. We're selling a unique opportunity here for men to sleep with a fertile virgin. The prospect of impregnating a young woman like yourself is alluring and sexually arousing to many men. If you were allowed to change your contract now, it would substantially reduce its value. We already fronted you the money for your engagement ring."

"Shit," Judy cursed as she felt her limbs go weak. I fucked this one up bad, Judy thought to herself. "Well, what am I supposed to do now?" Judy's voice cracked as she spoke.

"This is my advice as your agent," Penelope began before continuing, "first, calm down and stop worrying so much about this. Forget about the birth control and definitely don't tell your fiancée. This is your opportunity to experience natural sex without drugs that alter your hormones or artificial barriers to prevent pregnancy. Just let things happen naturally. Chances are you won't get pregnant. Depending on who the winner is, and what they look like, your fiancée might even realize it if the auction winner impregnates you. Just make sure you have sex with your fiancée after the auction. Sex without protection. Worst case scenario, you get an abortion."

"I just hate doing that to Luke," Judy explained as she scratched at her face. "It just seems so dishonest."

"Look, it's your body and you have every right to choose what you do to it," Penelope explained. "Frankly, it's not really his business. Also, simply omitting something is not the same as lying. Now that we've nipped that in the bud, I want you to keep me on the line so I can hear the results of your virginity examination."

"The doctor just walked in, let me put you on speaker phone," said Judy. Judy clicked the handsfree button on her phone and set it on the table next to her.

"Yes, Judy," Dr. Chadhi began before continuing, "I have good news for you. Your estrogen levels are all normal. I don't foresee you having any issues with your fertility. All that I have left to do is a vaginal examination to confirm your virginity. For me to proceed, I will need access to the vagina."

"Umm, ok," Judy stammered as she squirmed on top of the patient bed. "You want me to just take off my pants and underwear?

"Yes, I will need access to the vagina," Dr. Chadhi answered. "Please, go ahead."

Judy reached for the zipper on her pants, but it seemed to get stuck in place as Judy fumbled with it. "Sorry, I'm kind of nervous about just showing my vagina to a stranger," Judy explained.

"I understand," Dr. Chadhi answered politely. "Many women are. Understand that this is my profession and I see women's vaginas all the time. Many men may be excited to see a vagina but it's nothing special for someone like me."

Judy removed her pants. She trembled as she pulled down her panties revealing her delicate virgin lips to the older doctor. "There it is...," Judy said blushing as she rubbed her right bicep.

Dr. Chadhi kneeled and moved his face up close to Judy's vagina. He reached the tips of two of his fingers into Judy's opening to open it up so he could see inside. Using his other hand, he held a flashlight to illuminate Judy's insides.

"I see, I see," Dr. Chadhi responded. "Yes, all appears to be in order. My conclusion is the patient does appear to be a natural virgin. The hymen is intact, and all indications are that no sort of artificial restoration has taken place."

"Sweetie, that's absolutely wonderful news!" Penelope's enthusiastic voice sounded from Judy's cell phone speaker. "Judy, would you be a good sport and let me do a video call with the doctor?"

"Uhh, sure," Judy, still blushing, hit the video call button and handed her cell phone to Dr. Chadhi.

"Doctor, would you mind showing me Judy's vagina for a moment?" Penelope asked with slightly parted lips, "I would like to get a visual analysis."

"Of course," Dr. Chadhi responded. He brought the front facing cell phone camera up to Judy's vaginal opening and used his other hand to shine his flashlight so that Penelope could see inside. "As you can see, it is very tight with little signs of contusions. All observational signs point to a medical conclusion of natural virginity."

"Sweetie, it looks good to go down there!" Penelope's voice said gleefully as she adopted a cocky smile. "I get worried sometimes that women I work with are dishonest. I never doubted you though. I'm glad I'm on your team. One thing though, are you considering shaving that hair down there before the auction?"

"I hadn't thought much about it but since you brought it up, I think I will," Judy responded.

"Well, the contract does require you to be well trimmed," Penelope explained as she nodded her head. Tears in the skyscraper background near Penelope's body suggested that the background wasn't real, and that Penelope was in fact seated in front of a green screen. "Different women might interpret that differently. All I'm saying is it looked a little wild down there. You're probably going to want to clean that up a little bit before your big night. Anyways I hope you enjoyed our pep talk. I'll be in touch." Penelope hung up the call.

"I heard you mention abortion when I was coming back in," Dr. Chadhi said to Judy. "I want you to have this just in case." Dr. Chadhi handed Judy a flyer.

"What's this?" Judy asked.

"It's a coupon," Dr. Chadhi explained. "Gets you twenty percent off any out-of-pocket expenses on an abortion at my clinic. No expiration. Hopefully won't need but take it just in case."

"Oh, okay, I guess..." Judy swallowed hard before taking the flyer and placing it into her purse.