Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 06

Story Info
My wife and her boss develop their relationship.
6.5k words
4.17
6.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  1. Bachelor House - Honeymoon Day #1 - Morning

Sounds of pipes clanking could be heard as Judy nodded her head and stared up at the hovering shower head. It was my wife's first time showering after the debauched wedding night she had spent giving up her virginity to her boss. As she wet her lips, rays of water finally blasted from the shower head on to her naked body and the shower bottom. The sound of water striking the ceramic floor filled the room as the three glass panels affixed to the bathroom wall began to fog up with moisture. Her skin reddened from the heat of the water.

"I'm going to get us some coffees," Mr. Palmer's voice rang out from outside of the bathroom. "I put the clothes I want you to wear on the bed here. When you're finished getting dressed why don't you make us some breakfast? There's plenty of stuff in the kitchen."

"Okay," Judy yelled over the sounds of the water and the pipes. "Get me a vanilla one, if they have that, please." My wife did her best to wash her vagina using the shower water. She even tried to cup water into it with her hand. But nothing she did seemed to make any progress at dislodging any of her boss's entrenched semen that had taken up residence inside of her warm and welcoming body. Despite all the water she tried splashing in, she still felt sticky and crusty inside. Judy's eyes dulled as she let out a sigh. She shook her head as she reached over to a hanging shelf and grabbed a bottle of shampoo with her right hand. After popping open the tip, Judy cupped her left hand under the bottle as her right hand gave it a firm squeeze. White cream fired out the tip and into the palm of her left hand. As she began rubbing the foamy material in her hair, she smelled coconut.

After finishing her shower and drying off, my wife opened the bathroom cabinet underneath the sink. The tile of the floor felt cold against her bare feet. Judy's face lit up when she saw a hairbrush that must have belonged to Mr. Palmer's ex-wife. She hummed softly to herself as she brushed her hair while inspecting herself in the mirror. When she was finished, she returned the hairbrush to the cabinet before giving it another look over. Her eyes focused in on an unopened toothbrush container. "Perfect," she said as she smiled. She opened and discarded the cardboard packaging into the trashcan next to the sink before wetting the bristles and applying some of Mr. Palmer's cheap toothpaste.

After brushing her teeth, my naked wife returned to her boss's bedroom to inspect what clothing he had picked for her to wear today. Splayed out on the bed was a pushup bra, a green low-cut dress with a short frilly bottom, and a white apron. A pair of green high heels matching the dress sat on the ground next to the bed. Judy smelled each of the items except for the heels. Her nose detected the scent of another woman in both the bra and dress, but the apron smelled new. On closer inspection, Judy realized the apron was also low cut. A lousy quality for an apron to have. My wife surmised her boss must have bought this at some sleazy adult store so he could stare at her boobs while she cooked for him.

As Judy fastened the push up bra behind her back, she looked across the bed a second time. It didn't look like her boss had left her any other form of underwear. "Figures," she muttered as she reached for the dress. After putting on the dress, Judy inspected herself in the outfit. She looked like a pinup of a suburban housewife. The pattern and material of the dress were old-fashioned while its short frilly bottom and low-cut top allowed for a lot of skin and cleavage to show. It wasn't an outfit my wife would have picked to wear but if it's what her boss wanted then she would wear it. My wife slid her feet into the green heels before bending over to fasten them. She noticed when she did so, her butt and vulnerable snatch became exposed behind her. The outfit she wore was highly treacherous in this way. Judy grabbed the apron and headed out towards the kitchen.

Judy buzzed into the kitchen causing her heels to clack against the tiled floor. From the dining room entrance, the kitchen sink was immediately to the right and sat atop a white wooden cabinet with counterspace on both of its sides. The kitchen wall was decorated in a pattern of stilted hexagons that varied between mixes of whites, grays, and blacks. The wall facing the dining room was white and bare except for two gray colored windows that looked out into the backyard. Across from the windows on the opposite wall stood a steel refrigerator, additional counter space over a single drawer on top of a cabinet, a stovetop over underneath a combined microwave/vent, and a door sized set aside leading to a closet sized pantry. All the countertops were granite and matched the colors but not the pattern reflected on the in-between walls. The pristineness of the kitchen sink and stovetop led my wife to conclude that her boss rarely if ever cooked his own food.

Judy stepped across the room clacking her heels against the tile until she arrived at the pantry door. Upon opening it, she could see baking supplies on shelves as well as a waffle iron sitting on the floor of the pantry. My wife bent over to pick up the waffle iron only for the treacherous outfit to leave her vagina, still swollen from her boss probing it with his large penis the prior night, totally exposed to the cool kitchen air. A shiver run across her body as she quickly grabbed the waffle iron and lifted it up from the pantry floor. She set it down on the counterspace near the stovetop oven and plugged into a nearby wall outlet so that it would heat up. She then returned to the pantry and pulled out the flour, baking powder and sugar. As she placed the ingredients next to the waffle iron, she next turned to the fridge. As she grabbed the milk, butter, and eggs, her eyes lit up when she noticed a package of peppery bacon. My wife wet her lips as she retrieved the bacon as well.

When Mr. Palmer arrived back at his home, he was greeted with the smell of salty bacon cooking, waffles baking, and butter melting. The sound of bacon sizzling on the pan filled the air along with my wife's gentle humming and the occasionally clacking of heels against tile. As he walked into the kitchen, he puffed out his chest and chuckled to himself when he saw my wife dressed up in the treacherous outfit he had selected for her. Her ample cleavage on display in the low-cut dress and apron as well as the frequent flashes of her ass and pussy as she leaned over the pan manipulating the bacon put on an entertaining show for the lecherous older man.

Mr. Palmer licked his lips as he sauntered over to my vulnerable, young wife and sat the two coffees he was holding down on the counter next to her. When she bent over to flip a strip of bacon, he used the opportunity to grope and fondle my wife's ass before shoving his middle finger into her open slit.

"Unh," my wife whimpered as she stopped humming. Her vagina moistened as her boss's thick digit penetrated her. "Uhm... good morning?" my wife inquired as she frowned and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up.

Mr. Palmer withdrew his wet finger from my wife's ripe peach before giving her right asscheek a light slap. The soft flesh jiggled before settling back in place. "I could just pop my cock out right now and fuck you over that stove."

My wife rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, there's plenty of time for us to fool around together today," my wife said as she touched her cheek with her right hand. "Why don't you let me finish cooking your breakfast? That way we can eat and decide what we want to do today."

Mr. Palmer pinched his face together and crossed his arms before letting out an exaggerated sigh. "Well, hurry up then!" he snapped as he grabbed the coffees and stormed out of the kitchen and over to the dining room and sat down.

When my wife finished cooking, she plated the waffles and bacon, turned off the stove, and removed the skimpy apron. She picked up the plate and walked into the dining room where she set it down in front of her boss.

Mr. Palmer stood up and as he did so Judy realized his pants were undone and he had been masturbating. He quickly pointed the tip of his cock towards the food my wife had prepared for him. "Don't!" she yelled as her shoulders dropped and her eyes took on a glassy appearance.

It was too late. Mr. Palmer ejaculated into one of the waffles. His thick jizz soon coated and glazed its crispy surface and settled into its many craters.

"You ruined it!" my wife complained as her face reddened and her gaze bounced back and forth between the plate of food and her boss's dick. "I can't believe you'd just waste fresh food like that."

"I didn't put a second mortgage on this house to hire some whore who is going to tell me I need to wait to have sex," Mr. Palmer harangued as he crossed his arms and shook his head. "And we're not wasting anything. You're going to eat that waffle and enjoy every bit of it to the last crumb."

My wife grimaced at the glazed waffle before biting down on her lower lip and tapping fingers from her right hand on her left forearm. "You can't expect me to eat that after you jacked off on it?"

A loud crunching sound was made as Mr. Palmer bit down on one of the strips of bacon my wife had cooked for him. After chewing the bacon, he said, "I absolutely can, and I do. I didn't want to ruin the mood last night bringing it up. But did you really not expect me to find out you tried snitching me out to those lesbian cunts in HR? That was real treacherous of you sweetheart. They told me everything." "The told you... everything?" Judy sought clarification as her eyes widened and her skin grew pale.

"Yeah, everything about your little plan to try to back out of our deal after I paid the money," Mr. Palmer explained as he shook his head. "You had it all figured out, didn't you? You find some loophole out of the contract leaving me high and dry. I get so desperate to get my dick wet you use it to extort even more money out of me. It's not just the great pair of tits you have in common with my ex-wife. I see you have the money-grubbing conniving bitch parts as well." The older man crossed his arms and smirked at my wife. "That lesbian bitch didn't believe a word of what you told her. She said she was going to discipline you or something. So yeah, I am going to do a bit of disciplining as well. I'm going to stand here and watch you eat that waffle and then I'm going to get my money's worth out of you today."

Judy stared at her boss before sighing and slumping her shoulders. She slowly shuffled over to the plate as her limp arm picked up the glazed waffle. She had never tasted cum before and had no expectations as to its taste. As she examined the waffle, she could discern it still smelled freshly baked. It didn't necessarily look less appetizing either. The glaze from the cum reminded her of glaze on a doughnut. Then again, she also recognized the consistency was more like the white part of an egg. Both of those things seemed as if they'd pair well with a waffle. My wife raised the glazed waffle to her lips and took a decent-sized bite. As soon as the gooey chunk of waffle was sucked into her mouth, Judy's nose wrinkled, and lips curled. As she guzzled her boss's semen, she realized it was not sweet nor savory but had a pungent salty flavor that did not pair well with the waffle. There are reasons people put sweet syrups on waffles and not salty sauces. Her face blanched as she slowly chewed on the crunchy waffle and nearly gagged swallowing the bite.

Mr. Palmer sneered as he rubbed his palms together before picking up another slice of my wife's delicious bacon. "I didn't tell you to stop," he said with a chuckle.

  1. Dumpy Apartment Building - Honeymoon Day #1 - Afternoon

I rubbed my right eyebrow as I paced back and forth in my wife's apartment. I hadn't showered yet and my imagination was running wild as to why almost a day had gone by without hearing from my wife. Was she ok? Had something happened? Was it even a possibility that... she was having so much sex with her boss that she hadn't bothered to give me a phone call? Graphic scenes from the vivid dream I had just prior to our wedding flooded into my head. If only I knew where she was or how to get ahold of her.

When my phone began to ring, my eyes went wide before I wet my lips. I grabbed the phone, but my sweaty, trembling hands struggled to accept the call. I didn't recognize the phone number, but I could tell from the area code that it was a local number. When I finally managed to accept the call, I quickly said into the receiver. "Hello?"

"Hello honey, I miss you," my wife's voice said through the receiver. There was a tired strain to her voice.

"I miss you too," I quickly replied as I flopped down into Judy's worn sofa. "Is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine," Judy responded. "I just wanted to make sure you're holding up ok on your end. Is everything good? You know if you're feeling bored or lonely, don't feel guilty about using some of that cash I left you with."

"It just doesn't feel right without you here, Judy," I explained as my lips parted and rubbed my hand across my heart. My mind wandered back to Judy's boss. "So... what have you been doing?"

"Hey, I'm trying to talk on the phone right now," Judy said faintly over the receiver. It sounded like she had turned around and addressed someone behind her. I heard rustling, a plopping noise, and a man grunting in the background. As I struggled to listen, an ambulance siren coming from the intersection outside of Judy's apartment masked all other noise.

"Fuck!" I complained as I waited for the ambulance to pass.

When the ambulance finally passed by, I heard my wife gasp. The measured breathing of a man could be faintly heard in the background. "Honey, what's going on? I keep hearing these weird noises?"

"Unh, I'm fine, look honey, unh, I gotta go, unh, hold in there, unh, I'll call later." Judy said.

"Wait!" I demanded. "You never told me where you were!"

The phone hung up. I rocked back and forth as I fiddled with the menu and tried to call the number back. The phone ringed repeatedly but no one answered. Was she getting fucked while on the phone with me, I wondered. It was then I noticed the raging boner tenting in my shorts. "Fuck," I cursed. Now's a good time to take that shower and get the fuck out of this apartment.

  1. Thirsty Devils - Honeymoon Day #1 - Late Afternoon

I sniffed and inhaled but I couldn't catch a whiff of her perfume anywhere. "C'mon," I muttered as I looked around. The typical classic rock music was playing over speakers, and I could hear people laughing along with the cracking of pool balls and beers fizzing. Was it still too early, I wondered.

"Pale ale and a bourbon?" the bar tender asked when he approached me as I sat in the same spot at the far end of the bar.

"Yes, I could use a couple drinks right about now," I said as my gaze darted across the room and my right foot tapped against the barroom floor.

The bartender nodded before looking down at the envelope of cash sitting next to me. "Paying in cash again?" he asked. "Or would you like to open a tab?"

I quickly grabbed the envelope of cash and put it back inside my jacket pocket. I reached into my right pants pocket and pulled out my wallet. "You can open up a tab," I said as I handed him my credit card.

  1. Backyard Hot Tub - Honeymoon Day #1 - Evening

"You've got to be fucking kidding me right now," Judy growled as she bore her teeth and flared her nostrils at her boss. It was dark outside, and my wife and her boss were both naked together in a hot tub in his backyard. The hot tub bubbled and gurgled as the jets blasted warm water into the air. The motor hummed quietly in the background, providing a soothing white noise. The hot tub was lined with LED lights that rotated through various colors causing the backyard to shift from purple to green, to blue, to red. The sky was filled with stars. The wood plank fence around her boss's backyard provided enough privacy from the neighboring houses as well as the street. The only exception being the second story window of the house to the left. My wife was red-faced and waving a closed fist at Mr. Palmer.

"You want to fuck again?" my wife spoke quickly in a raised voice. Before giving her boss an opportunity to respond, she resumed ranting, "Why? Just why? You've been fucking me all day. You act all cocky like you're some sort of badass or something. But you're wrong. You think I'm impressed right now?" My wife chortled before quickly haranguing. "I'm not going to lie. Last night I had pretty good time sleeping with you. You greatly exceeded the low expectations I had. You seemed like you knew what you were doing. You seemed like a man who knew how to please a woman. But you know what I realized today? You're boring. Lame. Not fun. You don't think I can't see it on your face? Even you looked bored fucking me today. I may have been a literal virgin yesterday but even I know more about sex then you do, Palmer. If you're just going to use me as a prop, a tool, a toy to shove your schlong into, well you might as well just go masturbate."

Mr. Palmer's jaw dropped as he attempted to speak, "I..."

"No, I'm not even close to being done," my wife interjected as she thrust her jiggly chest out as the water bubbled around her curvy body. "You know what else isn't sexy about you? Your shitty attitude. The temper tantrum this morning. The disgusting breakfast you forced me to eat. Humiliating me while I was on the phone with my husband when I was just trying to tell him I'm safe here. You're attitude when it comes to women sucks. The names you call us. Your pathetic rant the other day complaining about women at the office. It's a damn shame because, like I said, I really enjoyed losing my virginity to you. But of course, you had to ruin it today." Tears began to well up in my wife's eyes as she continued in a voice that cracked with emotion, "I signed the stupid contract, so you have two more days with me. If this is how you're going to treat me, I guess I will have to endure two more days of lousy, boring sex with you. But after those two days are over, I am quitting Vanholt because I don't want to waste even one more moment of my life working for someone like you. I will move out of town, and you will never see me again. Yesterday, I thought your ex-wife was crazy for letting you go but now I can see exactly why she dumped you. You're a real asshole, Palmer."

A minute passed by during which the two sat in silence. Only the whirring motor and bubbling of the warm water could be heard as the lights in the tub continued to cycle through various colors. Finally, Mr. Palmer rubbed his chest as a pained expression spread across his face. The older man sighed before apologizing, "Look, I'm really sorry."

Judy wiped tears from her eyes as she shook her head. Her arms crossed over her chest as she responded, "Why do you act this way?"

Mr. Palmer stared out into the night sky with dull eyes as his shoulders slumped back into the tub. "You're right," he finally replied. "My wife, I drove her away from me. Sometimes, I can be a bit selfish. I'm sorry, I didn't use to be this bitter all the time."

"The way you treated me today," my wife began to explain before letting out a sigh. "You made me feel worthless. I was trying my best to just have a good time together and it's like you didn't even care."

"I didn't realize I was doing that," Mr. Palmer said as he shook his head. "I... I don't know."

"I'm going to ask this question again but this time I want you to answer honestly," Judy explained as she tilted her head and raised her right eyebrow. "Why did you pay so much money to have sex with me?"

12