Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her boss sighed. "I haven't been myself for a long time now," he said. "It's a long story, I don't want to burden you with it."

Judy leaned back as the water jets behind her massaged her shoulders. "I'm real comfortable right now," my wife clarified. "A long story sounds perfect."

"I didn't used to be this way," Mr. Palmer explained as he nodded his head. "There was a time where I had just become a manager at Vanholt. I was married. There was plenty of money. I had dreams of having kids and starting a family. Back then, I was handsome."

"I still think you're handsome," my wife interrupted. "Sure, losing some weight would help but don't be too hard on yourself." Judy blinked twice. "Sorry for interrupting, please continue."

Mr. Palmer raised his right eyebrow before continuing, "Between my wife and I, we had a good amount of money saved up. My supervisor out of the regional office recommended this man to me. Real slick and professional looking guy. He promised us we would make so much money if we let him invest our money. He had us sign a huge investment contract. You know, I really should have read it more carefully."

My wife leaned forward towards her boss. "I think I can relate to that," she said.

Mr. Palmer nodded. "Do you remember that recession we had?" he asked.

Judy nodded back. "Yeah, it didn't affect me much," she explained. "I was just starting university."

"Wow, that makes me feel old," Mr. Palmer responded as he shook his head. "Well, the recession did a real good job of shining a light on things. Things that were meant to be kept in the dark. That very slick guy we invested our money with. That rat faced bastard. It turns out he had a tendency to be awfully sloppy with the money people gave him. He had ways of moving around cash, so it always looked like everyone was profiting on their investments. But it was all smoke and mirrors. When the economy wasn't in the shitter, he could get away with it easy. But that recession changed everything."

"So, what happened?" Judy asked as she titled her head to the side.

"Well, we lost all our money," Mr. Palmer explained before sighing. "My ex-wife blamed me for it. Said I didn't understand the papers we signed and wasn't diligent enough keeping track of things. She divorced me and took the house and most of what we had left. All my friends were her friends and when we divorced, I guess I lost all of them as well."

"I think I understand," Judy responded with a nod of her head.

Mr. Palmer stared up at the stars in the sky. "I got used to being by myself," he said. "I blamed my ex-wife. I still do. She cared too much about money. She overlooked things that should have been more important. I guess it made me bitter."

My wife bit her lower lip and looked away as she thought of me. "You still haven't answered my question," she eventually said looking back towards her boss.

"It had been so long," he explained. "My heart would ache, and I'd catch myself sometimes staring out the window and fantasizing. I wanted to be with a woman again. But I was too afraid to date anyone. I thought of hiring a prostitute, but I felt like it might make me even lonelier. I wanted to be with someone I already knew but the only women I interacted with were the ones I worked with at the office. When I saw you on that website, my face lit up. You're always so helpful and eager to please me at work. I know you're overqualified for that position but you're always so positive and cooperative. You've got a nice set of perky tits too, just like my ex-wife. Maybe I've just been projecting but I always sensed an attraction between us. Of course, you really made it so hard for me with that stupid auction. All that stuff about being a virgin, the wedding, the cuckold shit. It really drove up the price. But I've got nothing else at this point, so I borrowed the money to make it happen."

"I know I just told you that I find you attractive, but I've only felt that way since, well you know," my wife hesitated as she blushed. "We fucked the other day. I was nice to you at work because I was just trying to be a good secretary. To be honest though, sometimes I have wondered what it would be like to be hit on by your supervisor. To get caught up in the drama of it all. Maybe you were right yesterday. It's not the water I'm after. But the act of drinking."

Mr. Palmer shrugged. "Well, there's nothing we can to do change the past. You wanted an explanation. That's the best I can come up with."

"So, what about the future?" Judy asked as she titled her head to the side and raised her right eyebrow.

Mr. Palmer sighed. "The worst thing about what you said earlier is how right you were," he explained. "Last night was probably the best sex I've ever had but today's been a bore."

"I'm sorry I called you an asshole earlier," Judy apologized as she grabbed her boss's hand underneath the water and gave it a squeeze. "I know how much money you spent on this honeymoon. You're going to get your money's worth. Trust me. You just need to stop treating me like I'm an object. I'm supposed to be your wife, remember? If we partner up, I'm sure we can turn the next two days around. What is it that you always say at work? It's quality not quantity we need to focus on."

Mr. Palmer rubbed at his chin as he wondered, "What do you mean?"

"It's simply honey," my wife explained as she grinned and nodded. "You got to bake a cake before you can eat one. Take last night for example. That cake was baking months in advance. When you cracked open my little vagina and gave me that proper fuck, that was us really taking our time to devour a perfectly well baked cake. You can't just come to me the next morning and say let's fuck. You have to be a little more creative than that. Find a way to make it sexier and more intriguing." My wife splashed a bit of water at her boss before adopting a sly grin.

Mr. Palmer's eyes widened as he smiled and nodded. "I see, I see," he said as his knowing smile shifted into a mischievous grin. "Well, sweetheart. I've noticed something for a little while now. I didn't want to interrupt you because you were really on a roll just now. Make sure you don't turn around when I tell you this, but I've noticed some stirring in the second story window. I think we're being watched."

My wife blushed as she quickly used her arms to cover up her exposed breasts. "You should have said something!" she complained.

"I wouldn't bother covering yourself," Mr. Palmer interjected. "It's far too late for that. He's already gotten a real good look at that nice set of tits of yours. That's the neighbor's kid's bedroom. I see him all the time when I'm drinking beer out here in the tub. Of course, I'm usually not naked together with a hot young lady. He just turned eighteen a few months ago. You said you wanted to do something more intriguing. Why don't we give him a little show? Something to jerk it to."

My wife grinned as her eyes began to sparkle. "A little show, huh?" she asked. "What exactly did you have in mind?" My wife let go of her breasts allowing them to jiggle back into position before she began to slowly stroke at her right nipple with her right thumb and pointer finger.

Mr. Palmer gave my wife's large breasts an intense stare as he smirked, leaned back, and spread his submerged legs underneath the water. "You can start by sitting on my lap, sweetheart."

"Okay honey," Judy responded. With a grin still on her face, my wife waded over to her boss and spread her legs open as she sat down on his lap. She felt his large, hard cock press up against her left thigh. Her left hand reached underneath the water and gave the fat pole a gentle squeeze while her right hand rubbed her boss's hairy muscular chest above the water.

Mr. Palmer reached below the water and grabbed the base of his thick, veiny shaft. His hand brandished the cock and spanked it against my wife's thigh a few times before he swung it at my wife's tender pussy and clocked her clitoris with the wicked member. The older man chuckled as he watched my wife's body tremble. "Climb up on me, let me take you for a little ride," he told her as he wet his lips.

My wife's left hand grabbed her boss's perilous penis and gave it a quick stroke before climbing up on the older man. Using her left hand, she steadied the thick, veiny shaft as she lowered her hips and aimed her freshly opened pussy hole at her boss's penis. Slowly and carefully, my wife mounted her boss's big penis. She was still tight, and it took some maneuvering but slowly she felt herself slide down the hard shaft. Her body shivered in pleasure as her insides celebrated their reunion with their old master. By the time my wife had finished mounting onto her boss's hard cock, she fit the older man like a glove.

"You're on top this time, sweetheart," Mr. Palmer acknowledged. "How about I lean back and relax? Let these jets massage my back. All while you put on a good show for the boy."

"The boy or you?" my wife giggled as she wrapped her legs tightly around her boss's lower body. Using the muscles in her legs and hips, she began to raise her pelvis up and away from the hard meaty cock it was impaled atop of. When she felt the pronounced rubbery edges of her boss's cockhead massage against her sensitive vaginal lips, my wife relaxed her leg muscles. Like the water being siphoned through the jets of the tub, my wife's petite body was slowly sucked back on to the older man's fat penis. Her body shivered as she blushed at the thought of the randy boy next store watching her impale herself on her own boss's lap through the rotating colors of the LED lights.

"I can see it," Mr. Palmer explained as a relaxed smile crossed over his face. "In the corner of my eye. He's pushing a few blinds up. Trying to be discreet." The older man puffed his chest out as he reached beyond the side of the tub and opened a cooler he had propped up on a table. In one swoop of his arm, his hands retrieved two cans of ice-cold beer. "The boy probably has his hands all over his cock right now."

"Can he see my breasts?" my wife asked as her hips raised her body up and nearly escaped off her boss's hard cock only to succumb to its mastery over her and slide back down the large veiny pole. Judy's delicate fingers grabbed one of the beer cans Mr. Palmer was carrying. The can made a cracking noise as the top popped off followed by a fizz distinct from that of the bubbling, gurgling water inside of the hot tub. My wife enjoyed the bittersweet taste of hops and malt as her pelvis relaxed and allowed her boss's large penis to settle into its designated parking spot inside of her body.

"He can see everything," Mr. Palmer verified as he grinned mischievously at my wife's jostling tits. "So long as it's above the water. We wouldn't be very good neighbors if we let our little production out here go higher than an R rating. That boy's probably used to jerking it to the hardcore stuff. You're going to really need to bounce up and down on my cock to get the proper amount of attention out of him."

Judy nodded slowly as her eyes twinkled at the older man. With her legs wrapped tightly around his lower body, she expedited his thick cock's impalement of her wet freshly opened vagina. She felt her legs tingle as the hard shaft wormed in and out of her throbbing slit. As the bouncing on hard cock commenced, the law of gravity ruthlessly seized control over my wife's large natural breasts as it lewdly bounced their abundant jiggly flesh not unlike the way the jets in the tub bubbled the warm water. As she realized what a show she was putting on, Judy puffed her chest out even further. After taking a few deep breaths and savoring the feeling of bouncing on her boss's big veiny dick, my wife stared into his eyes and emitted a deep, gratifying sigh.

Mr. Palmer shivered as his eyes bathed in the sight of my wife's bouncing tits as they were illuminated in one bright color after the next. Lost in the moment, the older man could not help but to grab her soft jiggling breasts and rub and tweak her sensitive nipples only to pull away when he remembered not to obstruct his neighbor's view of my wife's exposed titflesh. "Oh god," Mr. Palmer said after emitting a deep and long moan. "Sweetheart, I'm going to cum inside you again."

"Okay," my petite wife said as she bequeathed her pelvis to even more of her boss's sticky semen. As the older man ejaculated another salty load up into her recently well trafficked vaginal cavity, she repeatedly lifted her shoulders up and down as she let her mouth hang open and made her eyes go wide. My wife was likely exaggerating her body language for the neighbor boy's behalf. I say that because this particular load was nothing like the one my wife allowed to go inside of her on our wedding night. That was one that Mr. Palmer had clearly cultivated over time, like an aged wine. As far as loads go, it had all the best qualities in terms of volume, thickness, and composition. If loads were like concerts that wedding night blast was the Woodstock for semen. I don't say that to denigrate the load the older man left in my wife's pussy in the hot tub. It was of respectable volume and did indeed leave my wife filled and satiated as it adequately adhered to her warm and delicate insides. But the reality is my wife's boss had been fucking her all day long and couldn't have hoped to replicate that first load. My wife's shivering, quaking body however was obviously not exaggerated. Her body had thoroughly enjoyed the ride along with its cream filled ending.

Mr. Palmer chuckled before giving Judy a crisp nod. Using his right hand, the older man sipped from his beer while his left hand reached over and tweaked my wife's right nipple. "Your little show must have done the trick," Mr. Palmer deduced. "The blinds are closed now. The boy must have a shot a load looking at your tits bouncing around like that."

A cocky smile formed on my wife's face. She could feel her boss's softening penis still lodged inside of her, but she was in no hurry to dismount off him. It could stay wedged up into her as long as it wanted. After taking a sip of beer, she teased, "Well honey, we both know my girls are big. It would be a waste of an asset not to show them off to the neighbors every once and a while." My wife leaned in towards her boss and rubbed her left hand against his hairy muscular chest. "See how much better this is as a team effort. You know, I'm actually a biologist. That's what I studied in college. I know a thing or two about hormones, anatomy, and mating."

"Really, because that little performance of yours screamed theatrical arts." Mr. Palmer chuckled before guzzling some more beer. "I promise you; the next two days are going to be different. Now that we're on the same page together I think things are really going to start heating up. I can already tell. For tonight though, I'm spent out. How would you feel if I ordered a bunch of pizzas, and we spend the rest of the night getting drunk together and just hanging out?

My wife titled her head to the side and rubbed her chin. "I really love both of those ideas. You know it's funny you brought up theater. I was a huge drama geek in high school."

12