Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I quickly interjected and pinched my chin as my pulse quickened. "You should keep it on. The way it... hugs your curves. It's got me tingling inside." My chest thrust out towards Judy as I removed my shirt and revealed my muscular chest to her. I sat down on Judy's worn, cheap sofa and spread my legs as I resumed intensely staring at my wife. I could feel my teeth against my bottom lip as I waited for her next move.

"If that's what you want, honey," Judy responded as she smiled before licking her lips. Judy felt her mouth moisten as she strutted over to me at a quick pace. When she reached the edge of the sofa, my wife leapt on to my lap and pressed her hot and moist crotch up against the sensitive boner tenting through the material of my pants. Judy giggled softly before reaching her arms around my neck as she leaned towards me and pressed her lips against mine.

I felt my body heat rise as Judy's wet, muscular tongue entered my mouth and began to taste my insides before my own tongue wrapped around it. With trembling hands, I reached into the top of Judy's lingerie and began to fondle my wife's large, natural breasts. Her nipples quickly grew erect at the stimulation from my clumsy fingers. My body shivered in response to Judy's repeated grinding of her warm crotch against my erection.

Judy pulled her head back from mine as drool made up of both of our saliva dribbled out from the sides of her oral orifice. Her lips parted and let out a moan before forming a silly grin. "All those times I called you out for staring at my girls," Judy began. "I think you've earned a little show." Judy grabbed my wrists with both of her hands and yanked my arms away from her chest. One at a time, Judy reached into the lingerie with both of her hands and pulled out each breast. Her back arched and torso raised so her large breasts jiggled before my face at eye level. With each hand she began to lift her natural breasts one at time before letting go and allowing them to bounce in front of my face.

I felt my breath quicken as I recalled the vivid dream in which my wife put on a similar show for her boss. It was too bad that she did not want to share the details of all their intimate sexual exploits with me before we started to fuck. Perhaps it was for the best though as the reality of the things that had taken place might not live up to the perverted imagery of my dreams or the lurid, humiliating details that dwelled within my imagination. I could smell my wife's scent mixed with his. Surely through taking her virginity he had left a permanent mark on my wife. The thought did not lead to apprehension. Instead, I felt my palms sweat and my stomach knot up as I daydreamed about adding my own mark to my wife and expanding on the project her overweight boss started when he deflowered her.

Judy's felt her vagina throb and send shivers back and forth across her body. Her crotch was soaked at this point. Gently she lowered herself back down on to my lap and stared at me through shining, glossy eyes. "I can't wait any longer," Judy pleaded. "I need you to fuck me." Judy scooted off my lap to my right and grabbed at my crotch as her hands fumbled with the zipper.

I gasped as I felt my wife pulling off my pants and freeing my rock-hard cock. The long, veiny shaft swung upwards before bobbing back and forth in front of my young wife. My knees buckled and I felt sweat forming on my body.

"Oh, wow, honey," Judy's eyes sparkled as she quickly wrapped her right hand around my shaft and began to rub and tweak it with her fingers. She felt her stomach flutter as her wet vagina grew even warmer and began to tingle. "It's very big. I'm so wet for you right now."

"Ohh," My eyes went wide as I moaned and threw my head backwards. When I did so I noticed light reflecting off my wife's large diamond engagement ring. "Use both hands," I urged as I wet my lips. As Judy obliged my request, I watched intently as her left hand with her large diamond engagement ring grabbed my balls. My testicles could feel the hint of cold, metallic texture of the ring as Judy's left hand massaged and massaged each sack before sliding her left hand up my shaft joining her right hand. While I watched my wife stroke and squeeze my hard, veiny shaft I found myself entranced by the sight of the engagement ring traveling up and down my cockmeat. I imagined she must have done the same thing with her boss Rubbed his cock with her gentle fingers while wearing our engagement ring. The one Mr. Palmer's money paid for. My ribs squeezed as the thoughts sent pleasurable shivers across my body.

"Does that feel nice?" Judy asked as she pumped her hands up and down my shaft. She began to softly hum to herself as she pumped. "Honey, you feel hard as rock," Judy chuckled before parting her lips. "I think you're ready to... put it inside of me." Judy, her face flush with color, grabbed at the crotch of her lingerie and pulled it to the side revealing her soaking wet vagina to me. Through the pungent smell and sight of my wife's swollen vagina, I perceived all the tell-tale signs of Mr. Palmer's mark. It was looser than a virgin pussy should be, it smelled of another man, and there was the presence of short and curly hairs that certainly didn't belong to Judy and me.

My eyes sparkled as I stared at my wife's vagina. I was about to impale her with my dick when I hesitated. "Uhh, do I need to put on a condom before we do this?" I asked as I rocked back and forth on top of the sofa.

Judy fidgeted next to me before clearing her throat. "No, don't do that," Judy said. "I... uhh... haven't had unprotected sex before," Judy scratched her cheek as she lied to me. I knew she had let her boss shoot a load in her at least once in the Chotchkies bathroom but frankly I had waited long enough and did not see any reason to question her about it now. There would be time for detailed and exhaustive interrogations later. Besides, I still did not realize that she hadn't been on birth control this whole time. Again, I just sort of took that for granted that she would have taken appropriate precautions. It wasn't until later I realized just how treacherous of a contract she signed. "I want to really feel your cock inside of me. Don't pull out. Please, I really want one of your loads inside me. Right now." Judy blushed as she looked intensely at my penis with glossy eyes.

Hearing my wife talk dirty like that caused my heart to beat out of my chest and the hair on my arms to rise. "Fuck the condom then," I responded. "I'm going to paint your insides." I grabbed Judy by the waist and carried over to my swollen dick. Fluid dripped from her wet vagina as I pointed my cock towards her entrance. I felt the tip of my penis brush against her throbbing clitoris. Playfully I rubbed the head of my cock against it hoping it would drive her wild. I then pushed my cock back down to her swollen lips and began the process of entering inside of her through the tip of my cock. Her vagina may have lost tightness over the last few days but if my moans and gasps were any indication, she still had no problem pleasing me. Shiver after shiver ran across my body as she mounted me. I could see inch after inch of my thick penis disappear into her warm, vibrating, and moist insides.

As Judy felt the cock impale into her, she felt increasingly weightless. A sudden slip further down my hard pole caused her eyes to go wide before gasping. "Yes!" Judy said. "Please fuck me honey, yes please," Judy said as the pitch of her voice raised into a squeak. Judy leaned forward and began to slide her torso back up releasing some of my cock until she let out a gasp. She then lowered her body and slipped back down my hard shaft. After going up and down a few times, my wife worked her way into a steady rhythm. She rid me with precision. I imagined she may have learned a few things riding her boss these last few days.

My stomach fluttered as I moaned and opened my mouth. I grabbed the sides of Judy's torso and began lifting her up and down and manipulating my pelvis in unison with her. My penis tingled and vibrated as it slid up and down Judy's moist, humid insides. As I fucked my wife for the first time, my eyes were treated with view of her large, jiggling breasts bouncing around in all directions as she rode my cock. At this moment, it felt worth the wait. I let go of my wife's sides and began groping and fondling her soft breasts. My fingers manipulated her hard but delicate nipples.

"Unh, unh, ohh," My wife moaned in-between gasps. "Harder, ohh, unh fuck... unh" Her eyes looked glossy, and her face flushed. "Oh honey," Judy said as she continued to pump her body up and down my cock. "I, unh, unh, can't wait. Fill me please. Paint, unh, my insides."

I felt my muscles tighten as I began to thrust my chest out and press my lips together. My hands let go of Judy's breasts. By grabbing her sides, I pulled my wife off my cock and pushed her down with her back against the worn material of the sofa. As she spread her legs for me, I climbed up on top of her and mounted her. It did not take long for me to get my hard cock back inside of her. Soon we resumed our pattern of rhythmic thrusting, gasping, and moaning together.

"Oh gawd," Judy said through gasps. "Yes, oh, unh, yes, yes sir, fuck me." Judy rubbed at her heart as she squinted her eyes and let her mouth hang open.

My wife never called me sir before. I wondered if she had been fantasizing about fucking her boss. The thought was enough to send me over the edge. As I felt me penis contracting, I thrust as deeply as I possibly could into my wife. A wave of warmth spread throughout my body followed by rapid, tingling electrical sensations across my nervous system. I gasped as I felt tension leave the body. My penis throbbed as it pumped deposits of salty, sticky, white goo into my wife's insides.

"Oh honey," Judy moaned. "Get it all in there, every drop." Judy's words caused her to recall her affair with Susan. She swallowed hard and looked down towards the ground before she was able to exorcise the thought from her head. "Oh, I can feel it," Judy said as leaned back and led out a gratifying sigh. "It's warm. Oh honey, I'm cumming too. It's so much better. With the husband I love."

I dismounted my wife and withdrew my hard cock from her opening. There was some residual semen on the tip. Using my right hand, I smeared the remained on my wife's swollen vaginal lips. My chest felt light as I noticed the things I usually did at my wife's apartment. The sounds of traffic going through the intersection and the thumping music from the bar kitty corner to us. It was as if my brain had hidden those distractions to make sure I focused. Focused on leaving a mark of my own.

Judy unhurriedly pushed each of her breasts back into the brassier of her lingerie before getting up off the sofa and pulling the bottom material back over her opening. "Phew, that was amazing honey," Judy said as she smiled at me. "Having that in me really makes me feel like I'm your wife now." Judy looked towards the apartment bathroom, "I think I'm going to wash up and get changed now."

I wet my lips and held the palm of right hand up towards my wife. "Honey, I think I still have at least one more round in me tonight. I think I'd rather you... stay dirty." I clasped my hands together and remained still.

Judy raised her right eyebrow and tilted her head. Slowly a smile built on her face. "Ok honey," she said as she rubbed her hand across her lingerie covered crotch. "I'll stay dirty for you tonight," Judy said before giggling. "We just got to make sure when we do our second round that we make things extra nasty."

My eyes lit up as I looked at my wife. I noticed I had contributed a few of my own semen stains to the debauched lingerie she was wearing. A smile slowly built on to my face.

54. Chadhi Fertility Clinic

Judy pushed her right hand down on the canister of hand sanitizer causing the cold clear liquid to puddle up in her left hand. Quickly Judy began to rub her hands together as her nose detected a sharp alcoholic smell. Underneath a bandage on her shoulder, she felt a slight aching from the wound she had received from her blood draw. She stood at the reception desk at the Chadi fertility clinic. Near the desk, two other patients waited in chairs absorbed in their smart phones. The room was silent other than the whirring air conditioning and the sound of the receptionist inputting data into a computer.

Dr. Chadhi emerged from a set of double doors next to the reception desk and approached Judy. "You wanted to wait for the results, yes?" he asks. Upon noticing the other two patients seated in the lobby, Dr. Chadhi lowered the volume of his voice. "The test showed all your hormones are in the normal ranges. This confirms no hormonal birth control has taken place since your first test."

Judy's body slumped as a slight smile slowly built on her face. That test had been Judy's last obligation under the contract. She had finally regained her freedom. The money would be transferred later today. Judy briefly closed her eyes and then opened them again and looked back at Dr. Chadhi. Judy lowered her gaze and scratched at her check and asked, "Doctor... if my hormone results are normal, that means I'm not pregnant right?"

Dr. Chadhi scratched his chin before responding, "Well, it depends. When was the last time you've had sex?"

Judy pinned her arms around her stomach and replied, "The last four days. I have been doing it... a lot. All with my husband of course," she lied as she dipped her chin into her chest.

Dr. Chadhi shook his head. "Impossible to say in that time frame," he explained. "If you miss your next period, at that time I'd recommend taking a pregnancy test. If you want to, you can come back here, and we will conduct the test for you. If you do get your next period, you might want to come back as well. We help a lot of couples trying to conceive. I'd be happy to help you and your husband."

"Oh, okay," Judy stuttered as she felt sweat on her forehand. "Well, thank you for your help." Judy nodded at Dr. Chadhi and walked to the clinic entrance and opened the door and walked outside. She immediately squinted as the sunlight bore down on her eyes. Judy ruffled through her purse until she found the abortion coupon Dr. Chadhi had given her during her first visit. She crumbled up the coupon and chucked it into a trashcan adjacent to the clinic entrance.

55. Photography Studio -- Linda's Office

I sat in the uncomfortable metal chair and stared up at the contract I had signed pinned to Linda's wall. I could see a few stains on it that I didn't remember being there. My ass wasn't sore any more but the sharp edges of the chair against my bottom caused me to recall the intense ass fucking that had taken place in that office. I shifted my weight in the chair as the hair on the back of my neck lifted.

Slowly I heard a set of heels clacking against the wood floor of the long hallway leading to Linda's office. The clacking got louder as it got closer and closer. Linda walked into the room holding an envelope. She was wearing the same partially buttoned green and white striped shirt she had on the last time I was in her office. When she saw me sitting in the chair staring at the contract, she smirked. "You can look but not touch," she commanded. "Anyways, here they are." Linda handed me the envelope.

My hands trembled holding the manilla envelope. "Are these the originals?" I queried as I fidgeted in the rusty metal chair.

"Of course not," Linda said as she crossed her arms across her chest. "Don't worry though. They're high quality. You're not missing anything. There are some great shots in there." Linda looked out her door into the empty hallway. "Do you want me to leave so you could look at them in private? Or, y'know, I still owe you that raincheck. I could get that taken care of right now if you want. While you take a look at those photos." Linda reached into her pocket and pulled out the black and yellow tortoise shell glasses she had worn when we were at Chotchkies. She put them on her face as she wet her lips before rubbing her left pointer finger against the very top of her exposed cleavage. She lifted the finger to her moist mouth and gave it a gentle suck.

There was always Option D. My own idea I came up with after hearing it. That stupid buzz phrase people can't shut the fuck up about. Quiet quitting. At a certain point, a man gets tired of waiting. If his job isn't going to reward him, might as well put in the bare minimum while he waits for something better. I could always quiet quit my wife. Fuck her when I get the chance, revel in the humiliating affair she had with her boss all while also continuing my own affair with Linda. At first, I dismissed the thought outright. But recent revelations, looming DNA tests, and other factors at play have made me a bit more pensive. All I can say is I'm not the one waiting around anymore. People are going to have to wait for me to decide whatI want to do.

My gaze shifted up from the envelope to the contract and photograph of my wife pinned to the wall and then over to Linda.

56. Afterword

That is our story. I hope you didn't judge us too harshly, Special Agent. Like I said, we were once different people.

I know when we spoke on the phone you were mostly interested in my dream with the devil and the sandman. When I first had the dream, I didn't remember it when I woke later in the afternoon. I never forgot the name Mephistopheles though. It was always inside my head somewhere. When you mentioned that name to me and showed me that photograph, I am certain it's him who I saw in my dream. Since then, I have been able to remember a little more about the dream. Hopefully my recreation of it here will help your investigation. I know it was a long story for such a short dream, but it was necessary for you to understand the implications of what was done to us. I didn't want you to feel like I was holding out on you. Especially when it came to some of the questionable activities my wife and I engaged in. I'm certain there is more there in terms of the dreams that I just haven't been able to remember yet. There may have been many more that I don't remember.

If you need to interrogate my wife about these matters, I am sure she would submit to questioning. With some gentle probing, you could get more details out of her. I suspect she may also have suppressed memories of some of these dreams. I believe she would be more than willing to answer your questions but if you must put her into handcuffs beforehand, I understand you'd be following your procedures. I've interrogated her myself many times which is how I've been able to provide you with such a detailed account. If anything comes of your investigation or you ever succeed in finding this Mephistopheles figure, please write back to me and let me know.

Sincerely,

Luke Campbell

57. Unknown Location -- FBI Cryptid Division -- Epilogue (Pivot to Unknown Narrator)

"Wow," Special Agent Boulder said as he reached the end of the story Luke had written for him. "The situations some people get themselves into. It's unbelievable." Special Agent Boulder swiveled around in his chair to face his colleague whose desk was across the room. A raging boner tented in his pants.

Special Agent Tully's eyes widened as she touched her throat. Her lips parted slightly as a smile slowly built on to her face. "You seemed really... engrossed in that letter," she said as she scooted her wheeled desk chair closer to her colleague. "You've been working... so very hard lately." She wet her lips as she stared firmly at Boulder's erection. "You know, I'm cross trained as a psychologist, right? I know a few methods of... relieving pent up pressure. Why don't we take a break together and find something that'll help you release a little bit of steam?"