Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's sweet of you to worry so much about my mental health, but I assure you that I'm fine," Special Agent Boulder said as he swiveled back to his computer screen and began clicking through files. "We're getting closer and closer to him; I can feel it. We should have one of our teams go pick up the CI's wife. I need to question her more thoroughly about some of these things she did. She'll of course have to sign a very detailed proffer agreement."

Special Agent Tully pressed her lips into a fine line as she raised her right eyebrow and titled her head. "I think it would probably be better to let me handle that interrogation."

Special Agent Boulder suddenly went still as his eyes widened. "I finally remember!" he exclaimed. "The auction company! I knew I had heard that name before. Remember that case we had? The one where that ridiculous sheriff was convinced people were getting murdered by the Mothman?"

"Yeah, wasn't our conclusion that it was just drug smugglers?" Dr. Tully asked as she nodded slowly. "What does that possibly have to do with this?"

"There was a file I found on one of the computers we searched," Special Agent Boulder explained as he rapidly clicked his left mouse button. "Here, I'm going to pull it up." A video recording of a conference call began to play on Special Agent Boulder's computer screen.

"Sweetie, I'm going to share my screen for a second," Penelope, well dressed and sitting in her office, explained in the recording. "This is something as an agent I like to play for all my perspective clients." Penelope clicked her mouse switching the image on her video call from her web camera to a copy of her desktop screen. Penelope clicked on a video file located on the desktop screen and began playing it.

The video started with some light intro music accompanying Exalted Auction's corporate logo. The picture then faded into a recording of Judy dressed in a tight blouse and pants sitting in an office. The wooden desk she sat on appeared neat and tidy while a calendar hanging on the wall behind her was hardly touched. Judy's stomach distended forward, stretching out the fabric of the lower half of her blouse.

Upon realizing the recording had begun, Judy turned towards the camera, blinked repeatedly, clasped her hands together, and then spoke, "Hi, I'm Judy. I'm here because Ms. Penelope invited me to share my experience being an auctionee."

Special Agent Boulder paused the video as his mouth fell open. "That's the CI's wife?" he asked with wide eyes. "Holy shit." Special Agent Bolder stared intensely at the still image of Judy, his eyes drawn to her buxom chest. Special Agent Tully could see her colleague's hard boner stirring in his pants. The video resumed playing.

"Sweetie," Penelope's voice could be heard speaking out from an unknown location. "Why don't we start off talking about how things were going for you before the auction?"

Judy nodded before responding, "Things were a mess. My boyfriend and I were both in dead ends jobs. We both had debt. People at my work didn't seem to pay much attention to me and I was always passed up for promotions. We wanted to get married but the financial situation was just not where it needed to be. When I first brought up the idea of auctioning myself off, it was just a joke. But after a while it just seemed to make more and more sense. It finally clicked for me when I first met my agent, Ms. Penelope. She did such a good job of explaining how good of an opportunity this was. It's something that changed my life."

"Can you tell us about your experience with the auction?" Penelope asked.

Judy paused and tilted her head before responding, "Well, the first thing I'll say is that when I met with Ms. Penelope, she helped me make some changes to my profile. I wasn't so sure about those at the time. Looking back though, I'm glad I chose to follow her advice. After that, EA handled everything. The auction happens all online. It's not some awkward thing where you're there while people bid on you."

"After you signed your contract, did you ever have any doubts about participating in the auction?" Penelope's voice asked.

Judy blushed slightly. "Yes, of course." Judy explained. "Doubts are... part of the process. My auction was won by someone I knew personally which is not what I expected would happen. That was probably my biggest doubt. It even led to a big argument between Ms. Penelope and me. However, I'm happy with how things turned out in the end. Ms. Penelope assured me to go through with it. I'm glad I listened, and I didn't let my doubts make me lose this opportunity."

Penelope asked, "What was it like being with the auction winner?"

Judy bit her lip before she said, "I thought it would be really awkward since the winner and I already knew each other. I think I was worried for nothing though. Looking back, I'm glad it was him and not someone else. I guess I would say I enjoyed the overall experience."

Penelope paused before asking another question, "I don't mean to put you on the spot like this but what was it like losing your virginity to the auction winner?"

Judy shrugged her shoulders and responded, "I have nothing bad to say about it. It didn't rock my world or anything, but it felt good to... be intimate with a man," Judy said as she blushed. "It's not like I felt differently after losing my virginity or anything."

"How did the auction change your life?" Penelope asked.

Judy smiled and raised her hand revealing her engagement ring to the camera, "Thanks to the auction, I was able to get engaged." Judy paused and admired her ring. Her eyes brightened when she recalled her wedding and continued, "We were finally able to afford a big wedding. It was so great being the center of attention. After the wedding, we were able to pay off a lot of the debt with the rest of the money. Probably the biggest change though was at work. The auction must have given me a confidence boost or something because ever since then I've received so much more attention at work. I've gotten so many promotions. Working at the office just seems so much more exciting now."

"You mentioned getting married," Penelope began before continuing, "How did your husband react to your auction?"

Judy paused, narrowed her eyes, and titled her head. "Well, he was very against it at first," Judy responded. "I think it was Ms. Penelope though who told me it really was my decision since, well, I'm the one who gets auctioned after all." Judy fidgeted in her chair and picked at her nails. "I didn't share all the details of the auction and what I did with the winner... but he knows I had to sleep with whoever won. He's accepted it. We're still married today." Judy paused and fidgeted, itching at the skin on her left hand. Judy cleared her throat and looked away from the camera while she lowered her right hand and rubbed it back and forth across her distended stomach.

"One last question," Penelope said. "Do you have any advice you would give other women considering contracting with Exalted Auctions?

Judy shrugged before responding, "It's a good opportunity. If you're going to do it, do it right. Listen to your agent and try to make as much money as you can. Ignore the doubts. It's never going to be as bad as you're probably imagining it to be. Try to have fun with it." Judy raised her hand to the camera and showed off her engagement ring again. "When you get the money, make sure you treat yourself. I think that helped me regain a lot of my confidence."

The video stopped playing.

58. Author's Thanks

Dear reader,

Thank you so much for reading to the end of my first story. If you did read from beginning to end, you just read a long-ish book. This 57-chapter, 10-part story, is over 100,000 words and is the first novel I've written in my life. I'm sure it wasn't perfect. There are things I could've done better. Everyone starts somewhere. The good thing is I learned so much just writing it. Sometimes I felt a bit on edge drafting. Long sessions stepping in Luke's shoes and describing his humiliations really caused me to grapple with the emotion and sometimes had strange effects on me. But I won't get into that here. Next week I'll post the first set of chapters of my next story. Check it out and see if it's your type of thing.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Johann Faust

Author of the Faustian Fables