Examination

Story Info
A submissive's intense examination.
1.5k words
4.15
44.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers

Lizzie drank her third glass of water. It was only about two hours until her sir arrived, and she was under strict instructions not to use the bathroom until he gave permission. She had at least a litre to go yet. Not being allowed to go made her feel like she needed to even more. She tried to distract herself and got busy with tidying the house and making sure she was smooth in all the important places. She knew her sir was going to get very close and intimate with her pussy. Just the thought of that made the moisture begin to build.

She prepared her bedroom, covering the bed in an absorbent sheet and she folded and placed a spare one on the blanket box at the end of the bed. She made sure the restraining ropes were where they should be and wrapped her wrists and ankles in the fluffy black cuffs. Her collar was not for her to put on, only her sir could do that for her.

She drank her fourth glass of water and jumped in the shower, the hot water washing away the busy day. She smoothed coconut oil all over herself, everywhere in all the nooks and crannies. It was a lovely moisturiser and fabulous lubrication. It smelled and tasted good to.

She drank her fifth glass of water, there was a tap at the door. Wrapping a bathrobe around herself Lizzy hurried to the door and sighed with relief and excitement, it was her sir. She opened the door, he stepped inside. She locked the door and dropped her bathrobe. Naked was how she should be with sir. She had placed her collar by the door, and she reached for it now, passed it to her sir. After embracing Lizzy in a tight hug, he caressed her neck and wrapped the leather around it and buckled it snugly. She began to feel the stirrings of need, a need to pee. She asked her sir if she could please relieve herself. He said sure, but first...

He sat down on the bed his trousers around his ankles, a clear indication of what Lizzie needed to do. She lowered herself to her knees and took him into her mouth sucking him deeply tasting him. Running her tongue over his length and taking him deep into her throat. She had to squeeze tightly so she didn't let any pee out. He pressed the back of her head encouraging her to take him deep and held her there for a few moments, letting her gag reflex squeeze him and tears form in the corner of her eyes. Now that he was erect and aroused, he gently pushed her back and stood up. Turning her, he guided her onto her back on the mattress. Making sure Lizzie was well on the wet blanket.

He looked her directly in the eyes and said to Lizzie "You can pee after you have cum".

Lizzie knew to always be open and available to her sir, so she lay on the bed. Pussy exposed to her sir, eyes closed she felt him lean in and touch her, feeling her wetness. He whispered, "touch yourself."

Lizzie's fingers slid into her wet slit and circled her clit and began rubbing slowly. She could feel him watching her. Her hips moved with her fingers gently as she pleasured herself. Her sir's fingers joined hers sliding through her wetness. Slipping inside her and reaching deep, stretching her with his fingers and teasing her wee pee hole making the need to go even more urgent. Sliding a little further he located that hard-little bud of her g spot. By now growing hard and more obvious with arousal. He began rubbing it, gently at first then more and more vigorously, and harder. Lizzie could feel her orgasm building as she slowly teased her own clit. The deep orgasm that demands you let go and make a wet mess. As her arousal built, she was sure she wouldn't be able to avoid peeing if she came this way, she began to pull her legs together. Her sir's strong hands pressed them wide again and just to make sure he clipped each ankle to a corner of the bed. This gave her a brief respite from his incessant fingers. With great vigour he very firmly slid them in again. Offering no let up as he forced Lizzie to orgasm releasing a jet of girl cum mixed most likely mixed with the pee she could not hold on to any longer. She let out a deep, loud scream of release. It was primal. With one finger firmly plugging the entrance to her peehole he stood and slid his cock deep into Lizzie. One thrust all the way in, he removed his finger as his cock slid home. Lizzie had not finished cumming just yet and her pussy continued to pulsate with her orgasm, now squeezed her sir's cock buried deep inside her. With her bladder still full to bursting despite her very wet orgasm she just could not hold on any longer and now open she let her pee flow. It showered her sir's cock and lubricated each thrust. The wetness pooled and cooled under her bottom. As the aftershocks continued her sir kneeling between her legs and pressing on her shoulders, shuddered as he filled her with his warm cum.

Lizzie was now sopping wet, a mess of squirt, cum and pee. Her sir rested on her chest, his head on her breast as the last spurts of his cum filled her and her pussy milked the last few drops deep inside her. Sitting up her sir helped her to stand and they swapped out the wet blanket for a clean one before laying down again for a brief rest.

He wanted to inspect the aftermath, her sir slid a pillow under the wet blanket to raise Lizzie's hips and enhance his view. He gently clipped each wrist to a rope at the corner of the bed. She knew not to close her legs as he stared at her swollen pussy lips and placed a gentle kiss on them. He stepped back momentarily and located all the tools he needed for a closer inspection. He set the tools down next to Lizzie, a metal speculum and Lizzie's new thin vibrator designed for the smallest hole.

Lizzie's sir used one hand to add a little extra lubrication to the speculum before sliding it inside her. She gasped as it was cold and hard. Within seconds he had begun stretching her open. Opening her depths and exposing the innermost space. She wondered what he could see and what his cum looked like pooling at her cervix. This speculum was different in that it opened sideways forcing her pee hole to be visible and perfectly framed for inspection. Her sir ran his finger over the small hole which was still wide with arousal. He reached for the slim toy and added some more lubricant before sliding it into her pee hole. She gasped and moaned at the new sensation. He turned on the vibration and she struggled to stay still the sensations were just so intense within what felt like seconds she arched her back in orgasm and screamed her pleasure. Her sir slipped the toy out and carefully with one hand firmly on her pelvis he teased the entrance with his finger and gently slipped its tip inside then out. Lizzie felt a slight burning sensation but in such a good way, she dared not move while her sir played with her.

Stretched wide exposed and open Lizzie's sir touched her deep inside it seemed he was enjoying exploring her hidden depths. Her sir closed the speculum, slipped it out and set it aside. He covered his hand with slippery lube before slowly finger by finger sliding into her pussy. He pressed gently yet unceasingly into her now stretched pussy. Lizzy breathed deeply and realising what her sir wanted she focused on relaxing her muscles to allow his knuckles to slip finally slip inside. She felt so full now, stretched beyond what she ever thought she could be. Her sir then told her, "you will cum before I take my fist out my little sub".

He used his other hand to begin to tease and rub her swollen and exposed clit. Lizzie's mind was on overload and it seemed to take forever before the orgasm she knew was inevitable began to grow and grow finally overwhelming her. Tears began to flow down her cheeks as she cried out her orgasm, her muscle spasms were so strong she forced her sir's hand from inside her. As Lizzie's tears continued to flow, he slid his now hard cock into her stretched hole sliding in all the juices. She worked hard to squeeze him and feel him as he fucked her once more. He leaned down and kissed her cheeks one at a time tasting her tears.

He slipped out and rolled her on to her side angling her carefully to he could slide his cock deep into her from behind. He wrapped his arms around Lizzy and held her close as she shook and squeezed him in the aftermath of one of the most intense sessions she had ever experienced.

TripleBBB
TripleBBB
15 Followers