Examined by Doctors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Ryosuke. The nurses were giving him a hard time insisting that visiting hours were over. I excused myself, and went back to see if I could sort things out for Ryosuke. The guy in the waiting room noticed my bare behind. I made a half-hearted effort to cover my behind with my hand, but once I got to the nursing station, I put my hands together to apologize to the nurse.

"Sorry. He didn't know about visiting hours. I'll just see him out, OK?" I suggested to the head nurse. She looked annoyed, but finally agreed. The lounge guy was still watching me, but I just ignored him, and walked with Ryosuke down to the elevator. He handed me the plastic bag he was carrying.

"What's this?" I asked, taking it from him.

"Your clothes," he admitted. "The nurse asked Satomi and I to wash them. I just picked them up now."

So he did have them all along!

"Here. Go put them on your bed. I'll wait."

Ryosuke watched as I scampered back to my room, clearly quite happy to see me flitting around naked. I felt kind of tickled myself, all excited now that he was here. I laid the bag down on my bed, and scooted back.

"That's quite an outfit," he smirked. The elevator came, and he pulled me to get on with him. I was kind of nervous wandering around the hospital dressed like this, but nothing bad had happened to me yet.

Once we were in the elevator, Ryosuke gave me a kiss.

"How are you feeling?"

"A lot better, thanks."

Part way down the elevator stopped, and another guy in scrubs got on. I backed up trying to hide my bottom. Ryosuke nodded for me to show the guy, but I shook my head no.

"You know I accidentally flashed my comp lit tutor today," I whispered to Ryosuke.

"Oh really? What did he think?" he snorted. I switched to my best pouty face. The elevator stopped on the first floor, and we all got off. Ryosuke took my hand, and led me towards the back door, but the assistant guy glanced back, and caught a glimpse of my behind. I was so embarrassed, but he just smiled.

Ryosuke took me all the way to the doors leading outside. It was pretty dark out, but we could see the street lights shining, and hear the cars going by on the road on the other side of the parking lot. The wind was swirling all around making me acutely aware of how naked I was.

"Ryosuke, you should have told me about my clothes," I pouted. He just smiled, and pulled me closer.

"Sorry," he apologized. "You look good like this though."

I had to admit I was pretty excited.

"We gotta get together after you get out," he finally said. I gave him a kiss good night, and quickly rushed back inside. The last scrubs guy was lurking near the elevators waiting for me to come back. I was in such a good mood I just let him look. He didn't get on the elevator, and I made it back to my room safe and sound.

The next day, the doctor came, and gave me a clean bill of health. It had been quite an adventure.

Emi Tsuruta

12