Exchange and Consequences

Story Info
He warned about the consequences of swinging.
4.9k words
3.61
56.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JOSH

When the knock came on the connecting door I got up off the bed where I was sitting with my wife and reached out for the door knob of the connecting hotel room. Turning back to Beth I said.

"I still don't understand this. It's not too late to back out. You know I have reservations about what this will do to our marriage. I love you and I thought you loved me too. I'm sorry that that wasn't enough. This stupidity could ruin everything."

Beth was sitting head down and hands folded in her lap. Looking up at me she answered in a soft voice. A voice that I adored.

"Sweetheart, you know I love you but we've talked about this endlessly and you promised you weren't going to back out at the last minute. I know it will be fine, you'll see. I've thought about it for months now and I'm really really sure it will be OK. I'll always love you and I promise, you'll always be my number one man. This is something that I just have to get out of my system."

Shaking my head in resignation, I turned back and opened the door admitting Tony. He grabbed my hand as he passed and shook it firmly. As he gave it an extra squeeze all I could think about was that in minutes that same hand would be fondling my wife's soft breasts. My last thought was at least he didn't smirk because if he had I would have punched his fucking lights out.

"Cindy is all primed and ready to fuck Big Fella. See you in the morning."

Entering the dimly lit room, all I was aware of was the door closing behind me and the lock firmly snapping into place as if ending this phase of my life. Disoriented for a brief second I looked around for Cindy. The king bed was empty and the single night light next to it was the only other illumination in the room. Then out of the darkness from the short hall leading to the bathroom she spoke.

"I'm here Josh."

Now I could make out her form moving silently towards me. As my eyes adjusted to the lighting I could make out her blond hair and then her naked white body. Stopping in front of me she reached out and took my hands in hers and moved them to her breasts. The nipples on her impressively firm breasts were hard and extended and seemed to be calling out to be caressed after so many years of hiding.

"God Josh, I've waited forever for this moment. Could you please kiss me before I pass out?"

As she pressed her naked body against mine all my doubts and trepidation about what was happening were pushed aside by the raw sexuality of the moment. Cindy's mouth was on mine and we were inhaling each other. There was a wild flurry of physical contact with our bodies rubbing together frantically. Somehow we made it to the bed and my clothes disappeared in the process. There was no foreplay. We had gone from first kiss to raw fucking in literally sixty seconds. Her legs were wrapped around my waist as I pounded in and out of her clutching vagina. Normally I am a slow and deliberate lover but for some reason this woman or this situation had unleashed a wild side of me. I was tempted to just cum without concern for her orgasm status but the rational Josh took over and I slowed down my thrusts. I pulled out of her and rubbed my cock up and down in the swampy groove of her pussy paying particular attention to her clit. Back and forth I rubbed and Cindy started coming like a chain of firecrackers. Finally when she could take no more I slid back into her vagina and power fucked myself to a grunting climax.

There, fuck it. The long anticipated swap had taken place. I had fucked my wife's best friend and presumably her husband was doing the same thing to the love of my life. I hadn't wanted this to happen because I didn't want to jeopardize my marriage. However, to make a very long story short, I caved in to my wife's fantasy and guarantee that this would not hurt our marriage. I just hoped that she was prepared for the consequences if it doesn't turn out that way.

"Fuck Josh. That was just absolutely fucking fantastic. And to think that sweet little shy Beth has been keeping you and your wonderful cock all to herself. Now if you'll let me up for a minute you injected me with about a quart of swimmers. I'll definitely be back for more just give me a couple of minutes to drain out a pint or two."

I turned the bedside lamp on as I rolled off of Cindy and sat up. She pulled her legs together and clutching a hand to her pussy to catch my cum, she moved in those short mincing steps that women use when they don't want a stream of semen running down their legs. That walk also has a way of moving butt and thighs in an interesting fashion that I enjoyed. Cindy left the bathroom door open as she sat on the pot draining so she could talk to me.

"Josh, I knew that you would be wonderful in bed. Beth has been bragging about you for years. I hope you've got more gas in the tank because I've just started lover. Oh and by the way, Tony left a bottle of JB on the dresser with some glasses and ice. I'd like some on ice if you would and please help yourself."

After a flush and a quick run of sink water Cindy was back in the room taking her JB from my hand. She was unembarrassed with her nudity and she was clearly proud of her toned body. She was a workout nut like my wife and you could never tell that she had two kids and was 36 years old. Her big boobs were still quite firm and her 120 pounds were nicely distributed on a 5'7" frame. She didn't object to me studying her body especially when I captured her nearest nipple with my lips. They were eminently suckable and she squeeked excitedly as I rolled one between my fingers while still sucking on the other. Suddenly she froze for a second and sighed as she had a small orgasm. Tossing off the rest of her drink she knelt down between my legs and grasped my resurgent cock.

"God but you have a pretty cock Josh. Beth always told me you had a beauty and really knew how to use it but now that I've experienced it I know she wasn't exaggerating. Would you mind if I suck on it a little. It's a little too fat and long for me to get much of it in but I'd like to try."

"I'll never say no to a blow job Cin."

I'll have to say, Cindy knows her way around a cock. She had quite a reputation in college until she more or less settled down with Tony. I say more or less because I've seen the way she flirts at parties and I know for a fact that I could have fucked her anytime I wanted over the last fifteen years. How do I know that? I know because she has repeatedly propositioned me and I personally know others that have taken her up on the invitation. And speaking of fucking.

"Cindy?"

"Yeeth."

Her voice was garbled with saliva and precum.

"Much as I love your oral talents I want to explore the nooks and crannies that you have been tantalizing me with over the years so can I invite you back to bed?"

Without a word she scrambled to her feet and moaned slightly as I captured her nipples as she deliberately dragged them up my body. For the next two hours I gave this cunt a masters class in foreplay, orgasm control and fucking. She had a beautifully responsive body and I pushed it to it's absolute limits in a dozen positions. There was no love or even the slightest affection involved even though I had known Cindy for as long as my wife. I guess I was playing a game with her by pushing her to the point of total sexual exhaustion. I didn't want to be here in the first place but as long as I was I wanted to blow out all her circuits.

Cindy begged off after a little more than two hours had passed. She pleaded with me to stop and I finally did after taking a huge cum dump on her tits. I scooped it up and massaged it into her tits before drying my hands in her shoulder length blonde hair.

Cindy passed out in exhaustion and was snoring as soon as her head hit the pillow. I went into the bathroom and showered before settling in to watch Fox News with Tony's JB in hand. As I listened to Cindy snore and to what was wrong with Liberal America, I debated as to what I wanted to do the rest of the night. Cindy was down for the count and I could drink JB and watch Fox at home without having to listen to the fucking snoring. In addition, I couldn't do anything about what my wife was doing with asshole Tony, so just fuck it, I got up and went home.

On my way I stopped at the 24/7 clinic near the campus and asked for and got an STD test. At home I watched a little more Fox, did a few shots of JB, turned off my phone and went to bed. Surprisingly I slept well for about six hours and then had a terrible nightmare about my wife fucking some asshole. Unable to sleep past 8:30, I got up, had breakfast at Denny's and went to my in laws to pick up the kids. They were having brunch so I had a coffee and sweet roll and chatted pleasantly about the weather and sports.

"So where's Beth? I thought you were having some big 'ta doo' with Tony and Cindy?"

"Well, my part of the 'ta doo' got done early so I came home. The house is empty without these little devils so I came over a little early."

"You're always welcome Josh, you know that. I'm just surprised that Beth didn't come with you.?"

"That's a meaningful statement. You are right, she definitely didn't come with me this morning."

Mom looked at me a little strangely and I think was tempted to ask me what I meant but she shook her head and gathered up the boys stuff. They are 7 and 6 so they are good at adapting to changes in direction. Therefore, when I suggested going to the latest Marvel movie instead of home they cheered the idea. Six hours later after a double feature and tons of popcorn, sugared soda and milk duds we pulled into our driveway.

BETH

I almost called out to Josh to stop and not go in Cindy's room but then I saw the look on Tony's face got the message 'no, you can't back out now.' And then abruptly the window of opportunity ended with a click of the door lock.

"Hello Sweetheart."

"I'm not your sweetheart and after tonight I might not be Josh's either."

"Don't worry about that Beth. Every time Cin and I swap both couples experience a giant boost in their love life. The husband just naturally wants to reclaim his spouse and the wife wants to prove that her hubby has nothing to worry about. Just watch, nothing bad is going to happen. Only good things are on the horizon for everyone."

By now Tony was sitting on the bed next to me lightly rubbing my back. I knew from the way his hand was moving that he was checking to see if I was wearing a bra. Emboldened when he didn't feel a strap he pulled me a little closer and moved in to nuzzle my neck.

"Cindy was only wearing high heels when I left her. Josh is probably balls deep in her pussy by now. She has been dripping all day in anticipation. What do you say we......"

I shut him up by turning and kissing him aggressively. If I was going to risk my marriage by facilitating this partner exchange then I wanted to see more action and less talk.

Our tongues tangled and our hands started investigating all those places that were off limits five minutes ago. He was pulling off my sweat shirt to free up my braless girls and I was checking out the bulge that he had been rubbing up against me for the last decade. He must not have been wearing underwear because has pants were really distended and a wet spot was spreading next to his fly. And then the both of us must have had the same idea because suddenly we were shedding any clothing that would get in the way of our long awaited fuck.

For a while we just rolled around and enjoyed the feel of our naked bodies against each other's skin. His erection was leaving track marks all over my belly and so I pulled away slightly to take a look at the cock Cindy had been bragging about. My first impression was that it was dark and angry and looked like it had been abused a lot probably by excessive masturbation. Other than that, it was shorter than Josh's and no where as clean and pretty looking. Aesthetics aside it was hard, dripping and ready to be used. I took the initiative and rolled on top of him and seated myself on his mid section with his cock sticking up in front of me like it was coming out of my pussy. I grasped it with both hands and slid the skin up and down no more than twice when he groaned and started spewing.

"Oh fuck now you/ve done it. I've been so keyed up today that I couldn't hold it back. Christ your hands feel just like a pussy."

"Hope you're not done."

"Just put it in and see."

I did as he directed and as I settled down on the cock I felt him flex it and I realized that he was going to keep his erection. Thus began a long and frankly exhausting bout of intercourse. We changed positions many times as if trying to demonstrate the broad range of our talents. I suspect he had taken a Viagra or something because he went on and on and on without ever getting close to another orgasm. I managed several but on later reflection in knew that I had just been masturbating on his cock.

After a couple of hours I dismounted and went off to the bathroom. After I peed, I pressed a cold washcloth to my pussy to ease the soreness. As I sat on the toilet I now knew what fucking without love was. Was it worth the slightest risk to a good marriage. Of course not.

My reverie was interrupted by Tony at the door saying he had to pee also and so I flushed and got up. He came in and unloaded a couple gallons while I washed my hands and refreshed the washcloth. Tony then came up behind me and grasped my breasts from behind with the nipples extended between his fingers. He played with my boobs while watching our reflection in the mirror for some time and I could feel his hard on returning against my ass.

"You know Beth I have wanted to do exactly this since I first met you in college. Even when I was regularly banging Cindy I had this fantasy of holding your beautiful boobs and sliding my cock into your pussy just like this."

He dipped his knees slightly and brought the bulbous tip of his cock up between my butt cheeks and slid it right back into my vagina. As he pressed it in it burned a little and was uncomfortable and I told him so. It probably ruined his fantasy as I made him pull out so that I could apply some lotion to both pussy and dick. Undeterred by the interruption he slid back in. Holding my hips he leaned back so he could watch his cock going in and out.

"Oh fuck Beth. Your ass is so fucking beautiful. I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized and beat off to this image. Oh shit here it comes baby. Hang on. FUCK!"

After he was done cuming he let me go and breathing heavily he sat on the edge of the large whirlpool tub. That fuck had been a little too energetic and I knew I would have finger or bruise marks on both my tits and hips.

"Tony, I've got a suggestion. While I tend to my abused puss, why don't you fill the tub. We can soak my lady parts and have a drink. OK?"

"Sure no problem. Sorry if I got carried away Beth. I wouldn't hurt you for the world. Your ass is world class and I just couldn't resist."

The next couple of hours were quiet. We soaked in the tub for quite a while, refreshing the hot water from time to time. We had a fifth of Jim Beam and we also put a dent in that. Tony was intrigued with my body and was constantly handling all the parts of my anatomy that he had been denied for so many years. The atmosphere was relaxed and mellow and the attention was sort of nice. From time to time I did however think about what Josh and Cindy were up too. Were they getting along? Was he going to fall in love with her? I hoped that they had gotten along OK but not too OK if you know what I mean. This tryst had been a risk but I for one had gotten my curiosity satisfied and was ready to be reunited with my husband.

It was midnight and after Tony and I dried off we went back to the bedroom and crawled under the covers. I wasn't particularly interested in more sex but Tony started to get a hard on against my ass as we spooned. He might have started fucking me but I was so wiped out from the JB and sex that I went to sleep. Since our agreement was to spend the whole night and meet in the motel restaurant for brunch at 10:30 on Sunday you can imagine my surprise when at 2 AM a naked Cindy was knocking on the adjoining door to wake us up.

"Wake up Beth. I can't find Josh."

"How hard is it to find him in a motel room?"

"Smart ass. He fucked me until I passed out last night and when I woke up he was gone. No clothes, no nothing. There was a wet towel so I think he showered before he left. I don't think he went out for a drink because there was still a partial bottle of JB in the room."

I checked my phone and as there were no messages I sent him a text asking his whereabouts. By now Tony was awake and Cindy had crawled into bed with us. It was weird because the two of them cuddled and kissed even though both of them had fucked others just hours before. Subconsciously I hoped that Josh would have a similar reaction.

I know it seems weird but I fell back asleep to the sounds of Tony and Cindy quietly fooling around. An indeterminate amount of time later I woke up the centerpiece in a threesome. My pussy was being eaten by someone that knew what they were doing and another set of lips were on my breasts. Cindy and I had fooled around a little in school during my wild years but in the intervening time I was a stranger to girl on girl sex. However, rather than get agitated I just lay there in the dark and let myself be pleasured.

I must have gone to sleep again after some very pleasant orgasms because the next thing I knew it was light out and Tony was making another run at my pussy from behind. Sore as I was I reached down between my legs and grasped his cock as he pistoned in and out of my vagina. The added pressure of my fingers had him quickly cuming. As I lay there waiting for Tony to soften and pull out I saw my phone on the bedside stand and grabbed it. I messaged Josh again when I noted that last nights communication had not been answered.

Eventually we all got cleaned up and down to the restaurant by 10:30 but Josh was still missing. I wanted to leave but my husband had the car so I had to wait for Cindy and Tony to eat and pick up the rooms. It was noon before I got home to an empty house. Without thinking I dialed my Mother's number to find out if Josh was there.

"Hello honey sorry that we missed you when Josh picked up the boys."

"Me too. I got tied up with some Reunion planning with Tony and Cindy. Just wanted to thank you for sitting over night."

"No problem dear. We always love having them here."

"Thanks again Mom. Got to run bye"

"Bye Sweetie."

Now I was painting a picture of Josh and the kids fleeing off somewhere and I didn't have a clue as where to look or call. Five worry filled hours later the garage door began to open. The motor on the opener had just shut off when I flew to the entrance of the garage. Josh got out of the car and ignoring me opened the rear car door to help the kids with the belts on their booster seats. I welcomed the kids home and told them to get some cookies in the kitchen. As soon as I was alone with Josh I said.

"Where in the world have you been Josh? Your phone is off and I've been going out of my mind worrying about you and the boys. You left Mom's over six hours ago and why did you leave Cindy last night?."

"Actually three excellent questions Beth. The first is that the boys and I went to the movies because their mother was still fucking another man. Second, I turned my phone off so as not to bother your fantasy fuck. And third, Cindy was snoring like a drunken beached whale and I had done my duty to fuck the shit out of her. Besides that I missed my kids. Any other questions?"

"So now you're going to throw last night back at me? I thought we agreed that we weren't going to let our relationship be affected?"

12