All Comments on 'Exchange and Consequences'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Fair. If he was so much against swapping, he should never have done it. You suggest their are consequences for swapping, but you don't really get into them. Maybe they can save their marriage - with lots of counseling and they probably will have to end their friendship with Tony and Cindy; otherwise they will divorce. You really didn't treat the story fairly and it ended way too soon, and quite disappointingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Go away.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Swinging doesn't work unless all are committed to it. Just a fair tale.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

So he caved in and is going on with their so-called marriage. Beth is a conniving bitch. She set him up months before so she could screw Tony, and Josh HAD to screw Cindy in order for Beth not to feel guilty. Josh didn't want to be there with Cindy, he should have just left her there instead of giving her a mercy fuck. Josh is a Damn fool to take her back because, even though she says that was her final fantasy, she is a cheater and cheaters ALWAYS cheat. Just divorce her now and find a woman who WANTS to be exclusive, not one who wants to explore her sexuality. Terrible tale of how a slutty wife screwed up a marriage, but the dumb husband is willing to accept her back. One star.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Great story, which is probably more true than just a flight of literary license! You explained the difference between sex and love using good, strong and realistic characters. 5++/5!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

So he is seriously angry and upset over his wife's obsession about swinging.... And threatening to end the marriage.... then has sex with her again

.

I know that most conservatives are stupid... but come on

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

I ask this question again.......how does fucking another couple strengthen YOUR marriage?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

How, if Josh was so pissed off about the whole idea, was he able to be such a fantastic stud for Cindy?

This story was an absolute description of “it’s just sex” so the author at least understands that. And, in the end, he did just what he was told he would do, had a reclaim his wife fuck.

Swinging isn’t for everyone, and should never be agreed to if you really don’t want it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What consequences?

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

What a stupid cuck

Id like to see a sequel where he finds out the fuck slut violated their agreement

She wasnt supposed to fuck Tony the next morning, nor was she to have a threesome

She forced him into a swap and within six hours already cheated on him with two different people

And why drop in the master/salve stuff at the end?

What kind of wimpy master lets the slave dictate what other men she is going to fuck against his wishes?

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

pretty good. please keep politics out of it

4 Stars

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
More hate for a lifestyle you have no clue of

Another sanctimonious anti swinger piece, and totally wrong on the lifestyle.

First and most of all, you don't force or manipulate people into it. That only happens in the stories on Loving and sanctimoniously hypocritical Wives.

Two. The husband is a hypocritical asshole. If he was so broken up about fucking a hot blond (poor baby) he should have manned up to his wife and said no and not gone along with it. Instead, he bangs the other woman then throws a baby fit. (My apologies to babies.)

The wife's tale was the rantings of an insecure male writing a female role. Let's face it bud, you went in on this to trash swingers and the lifestyle. You have never done it and have no clue what it is about.

My second wife is not a swinger. I have NEVER forced it on her. Why? It's called respect. People with your attitude is why we swingers detest new people and their drama. You bring your judgementalism and insecurities to a place they don't belong.

As for your politics. I have run into people of all political spectrums in the lifestyle. Left, right, Burnie people, Trumpers, Bush types and Clintonistas. The lifestyle was no place for it and we respected each other's views.

Own up to it. You have no clue about the lifestyle. Just your prejudices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

okay story what are the consequences

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

I'm with Anon here - there's no consequence in this story.

Didn't even take this doofus a single day before fucking his used wife.

And what was that bit about Beth wanting Josh to stop her from fucking Tony? Isn't she the one who kept pushing for it? Man... yet another silly bitch!

Saddest realization out of this whole thing: that such immature individuals actually have kids. Talk about children raising children...

Not smart. Not sexy. Not entertaining. Not worth reading.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

"Exclusive" until she finds another cock to have a fantasy about. The barn door was thrown wide open and I don't see his "loving wife" coming back regardless of what she's saying right now in an attempt to save her marriage. Hubby's a cuck but just doesn't have the guts to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He'd have to be compensated for this obvious betrayal of trust, respect, and boundaries.

He told her more than a dozen times that swapping made him feel uncomfortable. Reverse the biological sexes for a minute. Imagine a husband that has an 'anal fetish' and the wife keeps saying 'no!'. So he keep pestering her and making subtle threats until she cave and gives him her ass. He's shocked that his wife is bleeding and crying.

That's the situation. Wife kept pestering him to do something sexually he DID NOT WANT. But she took it anyway. Her giving away her autonomy to him sexually is THE LEAST she could do to save the relationship. It's just a start. The road to forgiveness is going to be hard, because he'll have to even the scales, even if he doesn't want to do it. For no other reason than to teach the selfish cunt empathy, because talking didn't seem to work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An STD test is not going to show anything the day after possibly being exposed. It takes time for a disease to build up enough in the body to be detected by a test.

Josh told her repeatedly he didn’t want to fuck others but went through with it anyway to make her shut up. If he was really against it then he should have left Cindy’s room instead of going into the bathroom and fucking her. Neither character is likable and the reconciliation came way to quickly.

1 star

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Keep the politics in the story; it was the only interesting part of a cucky wimpy ass rant.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Pretty decent story that could have played out in real life. The part about STD testing doesn't compute as they were both fucking another married couple that would have had the same STD. As for the commenters attacking the gist of your story, ignore them. Statistics clearly show what they did will likely result in a divorce over time, but that doesn't keep dumb couples from using the same arguments you did to try it. 4*

KarnevilKarnevilalmost 3 years ago

He claimed he didn't want to swap but he didn't show much reluctance in fucking Cindy. At first I thought he was a sensible guy trying to prevent his stupid wife from damaging their marriage, but he turned out to be a complete twat who thinks he's some kind of sex god. Maybe she's a slut but I ended up with the impression she probably just wanted a break from the self centered knobend.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Why the hell

Would any real man agree to this garbage he should have knocked the other asshole when he shook hands with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A nice way to end the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so its an OK story and I guess I can see that happening. There are a few things that bug me. First off he had sex with Cindy. If he was against it he should have just letter screw Tony but he stays at home and either accepts it or walks away and tells her that was the consequence. Secondly, she didn't;t care for the sex with Tony but she continued after the first time. Why stay with the agreement that she spends a night when it was so bad? She could tell Tony it was a mistake and leave. Then the part of the threesome? I guess that is still swapping but she didn't offer her husband the same opportunity. When that comes up, and Tony will say something, how will he react?

I'd like a part two showing the aftermath. This can't go as well as you wrote this. She gets her fantasy and he is all fine with what happened. That is wrong.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Just sounds like the diary of a doormat. Reconciliation was too quick and pat for it to feel meaningful in any way.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 3 years ago

What a pussy whipped loser. Wife insists her moronic ideas and fantasy need to be fulfilled. He caves. Then he has pretty much decided their marriage is over. Wife whines. He caves. He can't even wait until she gets tested for STDs (just to make his point).

Wife figured it would all blow over. As predicted by the swingers, the sex will probably be better for a while as they reconnect. His wife is going to think she was right. No consequences, no reason not to do it again.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

Hunh?

Where the H*ll did that switch come from?

Made no sense.

Up to then, it was pushing 4*

Then......!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

willing cuckoldry=garbage=one star

looking4itlooking4italmost 3 years ago

Um, what were the consequences exactly?

cfwolf58cfwolf58almost 3 years ago

Terrible ending, she has a three some and no reveal, I see Divorce in future.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Always follow the advice of your swinging best friends. Why would you think that your spouse's opinion makes any difference?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another cuck story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"I still don't understand this. It's not too late to back out. You know I have reservations about what this will do to our marriage. I love you and I thought you loved me too. I'm sorry that that wasn't enough. This stupidity could ruin everything." - If that's how he felt then he shouldn't have done. Since then we'd have no story, why not change that and have him NOT have his doubts. There could still be the consequences.

\

"you promised you weren't going to back out at the last minute." - That's a stupid promise to hold him to. Nothing good can come from swapping under pressure.

\

"I've thought about it for months now and I'm really really sure it will be OK." - OK for HER, maybe, but all of her "thinking" can't tell her how HE feels, and if HE isn't "really, really" sure then they have a problem.

\

"I personally know others that have taken her up on the invitation." - If things go south he should let Tony know about that.

\

"I thought we agreed that we weren't going to let our relationship be affected?" - Actually, as he said, SHE said that it wouldn't, Josh had his doubts that she brushed off.

\

"Tony and Cindy assured me before all this started that having sex with permission outside of our marriage would not only improve our sex lives but would advance our love to a completely new level." - LOL, like they're impartial!

\

Piss poor ending. He should have insisted on them dropping Tony and Cindy for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A couple of hours of worry....what horrible consequences. A really pathetic premise. Even if he fucked Cindy, his wife conspired to cheat which means that when the fancy stikes again she'll do it again. Or maybe just go out and experience new dicks behind his back. Time to cut bait on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess the consequences come later when Josh and Beth get their STD tests back and find out Tony and Cindy gave them some nasty shit. Oh, by the way HIV takes 6 months to show up so they need to be tested again in 6 months. Shit like herpes has no cure you just get to manage the outbreaks for the rest of you life. Condoms for intercourse and blow jobs but if Beth expects "oral" then they better get some dental dams as well until the test results come back. Josh certainly isn't any "master" in this relationship considering how easy he rolled over for Beth...first being manipulated into swapping in the first place even when he was against the idea in the first place and then just accepting her bullshit answers about her being done with swapping and fucking her right off the bat before Beth's even tested for STD's and he doesn't have his results back. In Beth's mind, everything Cindy and Tony promised her about swapping came true and she's back in the driver seat in the relationship. We know who the real "master" is and its not wimpy Josh.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 3 years ago

Well done. Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
mistitled

we saw an exchange, but where the f*&$@ were the consequences? A less than 1 day tiff is not a f'ing consequence worth mentioning in a title

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumb. Go back to watching Fox News.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Drop her and get a new wife that only wants him. The so call friends you can do without. No need to risk a STD no need to ever screw her again.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

This was a 3 star story until the end when the fecal matter hit the oscillating mechanical air device, It jumped to 4 stars. I don't understand the idea of swinging except for couples who no longer love each other and are to cheap to get divorced. I don't care how good the friend is I just don't share. The only thing that raised my rating on this story was that they both realized just how stupid it was. He realized it at 2 AM and left. She was a little slower to get the idea and didn't have her awakening until he told her how strongly he felt after the kids were asleep. Personally I think he should have walked through the connecting door and out the hallway door. Or better yet laid the law down in the beginning. The problem is with some people when you say no way, they dig there heals in and say yes way. Those are the ones that all you can do is let them walk into the shit storm and hope that the mess can be cleaned off in the shower. Just one other thing, [I wonder what the STD test's revealed?]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stingers have a bit above 95 percent divorce rate with would he agree. Sounds like marriage over.

When is next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kalimaxos...go fuck yourself and the rest of the whores in your "lifestyle". Isn't it about time you post another of your bullshit stories so you can show the rest of us how much superior you are than the rest of us??

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Nothing wrong with the writing. The idea that he allow himself to get talked into swapping, is by itself his problem. It will effect their relationship moving forward.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Kalimaxos, I have a question for you. I'll admit that I know nothing about the "lifestyle" or the rules of engagement. But you say that people are not forced or manipulated into doing this but I find this exact scenario to be very plausible in real life. I can see either a husband or wife manipulating their spouse into doing exactly what happened in this story. How do you determine that no one is being forced or manipulated into doing this? You may not force your wife into this but again I find this exact scenario to be a very plausible one were one spouse either has serious reservations or downright doesn't want to do it but feels they have no other choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, but way too mushy for the fuss he made.

I don't fault him for being pissed.

I don't fault him for acquiescing.

But this wishy-washy bullshit ruins his character, and the story.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

Pleasant story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shit writing. Master, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are one fucking misleading bastard. this is NOT a consequences story. Not even close

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Meh. Resolved way too quickly.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

There was a HUGE disconnect in this story. This is Beth's fantasy that she is willing to risk her marriage for and the first thing she says to her second only lover is just that. She does not appear to be into it anywhere near as much as the rest of the story portrays her. If she was truly that worried about it affecting her marriage she would never have pushed so had for it. It just didn't feel authentic from her end at all but Josh's attitude did seem really spot on. So close in fact that it seems like the author was writing from experience so good job on that character.

Overall a good story but he let her off the hook far too easily at the end.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

At least he got some strange pussy too. Otherwise Tony could always claim to have Josh cuckolded.

In this case the friendship with Tony and Cindy is dented.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

On reflection, this is another cuck story. He was against it and he wimped out and allowed himself to be cucked by the bitch who had a fucking great time including a threesome. Wait until he hears what she did!!!

Stats indicate the swinging lifestyle does nothing to reinforce or enhance marriages, in fact it empowers selfishness in people. 98% of couples who swing end up divorced.

Oh, and Kalimaxos, you are still full of shit. Grow up you dolt.

Cuck tales get 1/5 and so does this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just wait until he gets a look at the little bruises and marks she was sure Tony left on her. Yuck!

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 3 years ago

A realistic depiction of an aging marriage relationship where one marriage partner does something against their personal convictions to satisfy the other. Swinging requires trust in your relationship, perhaps the trust between these two was never where it needed to be...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Josh might stay with Beth but I doubt if he will ever trust her again. Every time he sees her looking at another man he will wonder if she is thinking about getting him to fuck her. After all, it's not love; just sex.

Poppi123Poppi123almost 3 years ago

Shallow. No real character development. Wasn't even a good luck story. -2-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It seemed that Cindy wanted Josh more than Beth wanted Tony. Yes, Tony wanted Beth, only because he was lusting after her since college. Same applied to Cindy wanting Josh. Cindy even mentioned what a great lover Josh was, as Beth had claimed him to be. Tony wasn't that great of a lover according to Beth, but then she compared him to Josh who was bigger and thicker (makes all the difference in Loving Wives stories). I don't know where this story falls, as both men cucked each other, there was no BTB, and the reconciliation left something to be desired, as the story seemed to be chopped for a quick ending. That helped it lose points with me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Anon dumb,

That makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sometimes experiments fail. I would think a decision to swap spouses is pretty much a Yes or No kind of choice. Regardless of what preceded, he said Yes. She got her curiosity satisfied and her marriage almost killed. It is very plausible that they are done with experimenting, and other fuck partners.

Let's hope they make it; why not?

Thanks for the effort.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

I don't understand why so many people gave this story low marks.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 3 years ago

Am a little surprised especially from the Josh character you created, he knew Cindy was a slut, and yet went bareback. What would happen in a follow up where either Beth or Josh caught a variant STD that wasn't curable. Bye family, bye sex life, bye all life. Maybe written a with a little more thought into these actions for future writings. Would have been 5 if some thought into long term consequences had been taken into account. Otherwise a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

seriously, stupidity at its best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The MC is presented as a dominant personality who has little respect or fondness for any of the other participants in this night of consensual infidelity. He treats Cindy with barely disguised disdain and departs after his ego is satisfied with the degree of sexual prowess he has displayed to her. He then punishes his wife by cutting off communication with her and missing the agreed upon reunion brunch. Instead, he disappears for the day with their children. Upon his return he issues an ultimatum about STD testing although it seems obvious he did not raise this concern previously. When his chagrined wife immediately prepares to comply with his demand, he tells her to wait until he has emphasized her unclean status by fucking her using a condom.

At first glance it seems the wife was foolish to risk her marriage for the chance to have sex with Tony. Upon consideration, though, she really didn't risk much. Who would want to stay married to this pompous prick of a MC?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lol worst swingers ever!

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Load

Load of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Meh, shoulda divorced her. This story made little to no sense, the wife was portrayed as hesitant and not wanting to but then goes fuckin hog wild, the husband is super hurt but instantly gets over it cause his whore wife apologizes? Nah man.

crazycam69crazycam69over 2 years ago

Wow. Talk about an ending from out of nowhere. Was a great story moving along nicely, then BAM it just ended and he was suddenly okay with everything? Very disappointing.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Fuck her, run Josh, run!!!!!!

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad! So happy it is not the typical cuck fetish crap with absolutely retarded characters. I cant see this crap anymore and 90% of lovibg wifes is like this ...

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Ok, -so just WHERE is the rest of it?

In part 1, he is steadfastly opposed to the idea, and yet goes along with it. -what, -to shut her up? /to prove it will split them up? / -ner-ner- nih- ner-ner, -see, I told you so?

While she is adamantly all for it, gung-ho! -guns blazing -"gagging for it"!

But as part 2 opens up recapping the self-same opening from HER perspective, she is now hesitant and pensive WTF?

Okay, you have set the scene, he's banged the other wife, screwed her senseless, gone for a VD-check, picked up the kids and gone home..?

And so the story is just beginning to take off!.....and....

THE END.

She's disappointed with little itchy Willy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was nice - 3 stars. Nothing special about this story, needed to see where their marriage went from there. Josh didn't want to do this but wasn't strong enough to put his foot down, even with an ultimatum. At least a statement of he's not doing it; if she wants to, go ahead but be responsible for whatever comes after. Lastly, decide how you want to show a story. The viewpoint changes with no reader notification.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

The fantasy is better than the reality.. Point of view was distorted at times. Thisstory also would have been better with some character development in the beginning. Finally. The sex was non descritive and somewhat boring. Tony and Cindy seem to have no imagine.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exactly my response, get tested......although I would NEVER agreed to swapping.

JJ

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

A husband that swaps is a CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Swapping is great for couples that don't know what love and committment are. In my 80 plus years I have never met a marriage that survived swapping or open. Take them out of the divorce statistics along with the multiple divorced couples and perhaps as many as 70% of marriages are successfull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a crock of shit

Divorce now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible story line! Besides that, we hated it and the whole swapping BS crap!

If we just wanted to sleep around and swap sex partners, no reason to be in love and be married!

So sad that some think the P & D is hotter on the other side of the road, and then there is the wake up call - - - usually in front of Hello Judge!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Second time around, still a shit story, still worth 1/5 wish it could be less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where are the consequences of the story? Some blood tests, some promises of future fidelities that are already being broken. Ridiculous the husband has to fuck his wife with a condom, while Tony fucked her bareback. By the way, was the wife on birth control pills? What about tomorrow when the wife wants to have sex with a transgender, does that count as sex with a man or a woman since it has a penis?

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 2 years ago

Consequences? I dint see any here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not my favorite subject but you do write well and creatively. I am not a writer but I don't just comment to bitch about what other people have talent and bravery to do. I try to be honest and instructive as I see things. I can be wrong too.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Dump her cheating ass.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

He should neverhave agreed an got over it too fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No. swapping, open marriages have a monsterous divorce rate.

In this case being brow beaten into it is even worse.

She was essentially asking for a divorce over and over, now, she will get one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who writes this shit?

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Another good read, I liked the ending and am sure that it happens more than we think, but there must be that nagging doubt in the man’s mind from then onwards, nicely put together with really good character descriptions

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You tell a decent story. One thing you don't need is the political commentary. Sex crosses the political spectrum.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

2 stars. Did not like. But what the hell, it's only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Aaah, no. Stupid peoples doin‘ stupid things. Bland and shallow. No. Try again, this failed.

Captcha

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Answer in short, divorce the cunt!

They will NEVER get that same feeling of oneness in their marriage back again she fucked it up and it’s gone for good!

Stupid bitch!!!!!

2/5

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

She is cheating and will continue. Instead of fucking the other whore he needed to divorce the cheating one he married.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

No way he got over this that fast and std tests take much longer to work

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Over her betrayal in a minute??? Not no; but Hell NO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story but it does bring out my belief that the female of the species needs far more sex and with different males than one man can ever provide. Short and sweet 4*

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

So Josh agrees to a swap and afterward he starts acting like a petulant child with a healthy dose of asshole. About what one could expect from a faux news fan.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Josh agrees to a swap to keep his wife happy after Beth continues to talk about it, but then afterwards bitches about doing it. I see he's a watcher of Fox News... now it's understandable. If he didn't want to do it, he shouldn't have agreed to it. Tell his wife to shut up about it & go into the guest room for a point. But despite his words after she returns home, he's ready to jump in bed with her, albeit wearing condoms.

Josh seems to be a bit mentally shaken- he doesn't want something but participates in it then complains.

He'll also be wondering, in time, if Beth actually tries again, but this time without telling him. A fumbled story; was hoping for better. And where's the consequences in the title? I mean really? 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No self respecting person watches Fox. Josh is a cunt

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well last I saw was swingers, open marriages had around a 98% divorce rats so why you didn't write a realistic ending don't know.

He sucked out, terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Clever, but after reading it I just felt flat. Not recommended!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous