Exchange Program Pt. 03

Story Info
Final part. Cami's life is about to change.
4k words
4.78
5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer with the Overtons was drawing to a close. It had been a whirlwind of learning many things about my major. Also, learning many things about how I liked to be fucked.

The summer was also full of rich people's things- parties, fancy dinners, and expensive clothes. The Overtons treated me lavishly.

I tried to keep my emotions separate. Compartmentalizing lust and love. Our sex was a transaction, one that could be intimate in the moment but with an understanding that there were no deeper feelings other than great friendship.

I did consider all of us friends. I had a wonderful time with the family outside of great sex. We talked, laughed, and had a lot in common. The things I had learned were invaluable and so was their friendship. The fucking was just the icing on the cake...

No plans were made or hinted at about an encounter. Karlee was out of the house and so were the boys. I was sure Erick was on business calls, so when I woke up Saturday morning I figured it would just be me.

But no, I woke up to Erick standing over me. I was startled at first, still somewhere between consciousness. I started to say good morning but was quickly silenced by a ball gag.

This was new.

I whimpered out of confusion as Erick picked me up out of bed, my tank top slipped up so that my tits were almost out. He carried me to his bedroom.

Once inside I noticed a contraption hanging from the ceiling. It seemed like a sex swing but with more straps. He sat me on my feet and swiftly pulled off my pajamas.

He noticed the look in my eyes. "I just wanted us to have some fun," he shot me an award-winning smile.

Over the months I had become fond of Erick. It was harder to separate my feelings for him. He was a genuinely good man who has a lot of plans to help his communities and surrounding ecosystems as much as possible with his money. But he also is quite a depraved lover. I see in his eyes that there are things he would like to do that he's unsure of.

And I want to do that for him. He makes me weak in the knees and I'm somewhat upset about it because I think he knows that he affects me so deeply.

He guided me to the bondage swing. He began to strap me in. I was hoisted in the air, my legs spread so that my whole anatomy was on display. My arms were tied behind my back. There was even a rope attached to my ponytail.

I wasn't scared, but I did feel a bit nervous being this immobile. I've never had my hands and legs tied at the same time.

"Look at you, a trophy, " he purred.

I felt so aroused in that moment and he knew it. He swiped a finger down my slit making me quiver. Drool had already begun to start from my mouth, which I didn't like very much but if that's what he wanted, that's what he got.

He walked over to his closet and produced a large black duffle bag. He opened it and began removing its contents onto the dresser top nearest us.

I began to get a little nervous when I saw what he was pulling out. Paddles, multiple clamps, a speculum, small metal rods, huge butt plugs, and finally, a taser. The pain was okay to a certain extent. I don't know how I feel about being shocked.

I know my face was harboring some kind of expression between fear and lust. Erick looked back at me and smiled, "Don't worry, Cami, I want to have fun with you. You've proven to me that you can handle these things. I know you. I think you're gonna love it."

He came over and rubbed my face. He ran his hand down my body and leaned into my ear, his breath giving me chill bumps, "You're such a good little slut. My little princess. I want to keep you forever."

I melted. This was not helping the compartmentalization. All I could do was moan and whimper. My pussy was already dripping with expectation, my mind racing, and my body warm.

He chose a butt plug, it wasn't extremely large, at least no bigger than his fist, so I was excited about this. He also picked up the paddle, which I wasn't excited about. I didn't mind being slapped around with his hand, but something about a leather paddle made me clench.

He put lube on his fingers and began to rub between my legs. Suddenly, he swatted me with the paddle on my inner thigh. It stung. I yelped and jumped which caused my hair to be pulled. I felt my eyes well up with tears.

"Oh baby, you're going to love it," he cooed, "but you can cry, I think I'd like that," he said as he hit me again near the same spot.

My thigh was stinging as he guided the butt plug into my asshole. I could feel it stretching out my ass, so that gave me something to focus on. That and Ericks face. He was still clothed which was annoying.

I looked at him with pleading eyes as he was kissing my pussy sensually. He would hit my inner thighs intermittently to associate the pain with a reward. I felt like one of Pavlov's dogs.

He hit me three consecutive times making me squeal and shake. Tears came out of my eyes from the stinging. He smiled deviously and wiped my eyes. He knew I wasn't going to stop him.

It had been at least 15 or more minutes of him eating me out and using the paddle on my thighs and ass. he finally took the ball gag out which surprised me.

"I wanted to make sure I could hear you say please and thank you," he stated. With this is hit my pussy with the paddle. I jumped and screamed which pulled my hair even more.

"Fuck, Erick, Jesus Christ!" I yelled with a hint of anger.

"If that's what you want me to be." he winked at me.

I wanted to wipe the saliva off my face. Being tied completely made me feel frustrated, "Will you wipe my face please?"

He turned to walk to the bathroom, "With your shirt." I demanded, stopping him. I managed a sly smile which brought him back to me.

He grabbed my cheeks with his hand, "You don't tell me what to do right now, slut, but since you asked so nicely I will."

I leveled my eyes at him with a smirk. Goddamn he could do anything to me and I'd let him, wouldn't I? He took his shirt off and wiped my face. I was happy to look at his toned, bronze body.

"I just want to see you, you know turn me on." I mused, feeding his ego.

He took off his jeans but left on his boxers. I could see his erect penis outlining the underwear. I wish I could touch him. He picked up the taser, it looked like a handheld metal detection wand. My body tensed. I didn't want it.

"Erick." I pleaded.

"You'll like it. If you don't play nice I'll gag you again." he winked at me as he grabbed the chain nipple clamps.

He attached the clamps to my nipples which hurt more than they should. The constant sensation was intense. I couldn't stop staring at the Taser. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as I thought and I was just psyching myself out.

He took his underwear off releasing his erection. His head glistened with precum and he began rubbing the length of my slit with it, teasingly. I moaned in anticipation until he plunged his dick into my wanting hole making my moans louder.

"Please, sir. Please fuck me harder." I moaned. He began thrusting into me hard and fast, I loved feeling his huge cock reaching the deepest parts of me.

"Thank you, sir!" I wailed.

He pulled the chain connecting my nipples which made me yelp and cry out. He slapped my face so hard it stung. The pleasure of this position was amazing. I almost forgot about the taser- until he used it on my stomach.

The zap startled me, making me scream. It was over quickly but seemed to leave my skin tingly. He did it twice more as he continued to fuck me. The last zap made my muscles contract, this included my asshole so the butt plug popped out.

Erick laughed and pushed it back in, giving my hole no time to rest. It was going to be a gaping mess.

He knew just how to mix pain with pleasure in a way that didn't make me question whether I loved being hurt. However, my limbs were going numb from being in this contraption for at least an hour already.

"Erick, can we switch positions? I want to be able to touch you." I purred.

His eyes bored into mine with a smolder as he pulled out, "I suppose I'll move you since you're such a good sport." he chuckled.

My body felt like jello as he undid all the straps and I regained access to my body. He quickly scooped me up and brought me to the bed. He pulled out the butt plug with a "pop". He bent me over, "Stick your ass out." he ordered.

I did what he said, just happy to be out of the straps.

"Look at that beautiful gape," he said smacking my open asshole. I yipped noticing how sensitive it was. He climbed on top of me and plunged his erection deep into my bowels.

I gasped, feeling his warm penis inside my ass felt wonderful. I moaned and panted. Ericks primal growls made me so wet.

"Thank you, sir, please fuck my ass!" I squealed.

My musings made him more aggressive. He pulled my head back by my hair and growled in my ear. I pushed my body onto him and gyrated my hips. It felt so good I was convinced I could cum.

"Please cum in my ass sir," I said breathlessly. I could tell by his aggressiveness he was getting close. I reach between my legs and began to massage his balls and taint. Our moans were synchronous as he let out a giant load of cum in my ravaged hole.

He smacked my ass hard as he pulled out. I reach back to feel my gaping hole. She was puckered, tired, and dripping with cum that I swiped off onto my finger. I sucked it off my fingertips while staring straight into his eyes. I giggled at his expression. I wonder if he felt for me what I felt for him.

I tried to push those thoughts away but he kissed me passionately on my lips, I felt like the world fell away and I would do anything he wanted me to do.

"You're such a perfect girl," he stated, "don't go too far. It's our day today." he winked at me and walked off to the bathroom.

I lay there completely exhausted and failing at controlling my thoughts. They became a fantasy of taking Karlee's place and being with Erick in every single way.

I almost felt guilty because Karlee is amazing. Smart, capable, and so beautiful. Her life is perfect. Thinking of my time with Erick coming to a close made me sad. I felt a powerful urge to be close to him intimately, to make love to him, not just fuck.

I got up and brushed my hair with Karle's brush. I heard the shower turn on. I waited a moment before opening the door and going to the shower. He was already in the middle of washing his hair.

I opened the door and stepped in. He didn't open his eyes as he let the water hit him. His body was glistening wet, his hair was slicked back from the water. The muscles on his calves shimmered.

He smiled at me without a word. I stepped to him, the water now slightly flowing over me. I wrapped my arms around him in an embrace, our naked bodies touching one another. He kissed me right as I moved to kiss him. This was what I wanted. It was passionate. Intimate. Wanting.

He pulled away and handed me the soap, "Since you're in here, I want to wash your body."

"I'll return the favor." I smiled as I put soap on my hands. I started with his chest, taking my time and feeling his skin, his muscles, and the freckles on his shoulders that darken in the sun. He had a small scar on his right arm that I never seemed to notice before.

I ran my hands over his legs, paying attention to his calves and massaging them tenderly. He moaned with relief rather than gratification. I made my way up his back, applying pressure there as well.

I saved his penis for last. I did wash his member, I wanted him to know I was focused on him. He hardened a bit but not completely. He needed time to recharge.

After rinsing himself quickly, he pulled me to him in another passionate kiss. He began to explore my body the same way I explored his. We were quiet during this moment, savoring the sensations. I closed my eyes as he gently washed each part of me.

After making sure we were rinsed he turned the water off. He used his towel to dry me off first and then himself. Throughout this whole process, other than when our eyes were closed, we were making eye contact.

That is such an intimate thing for me and it turns me on. He picked me up effortlessly and took me back to the bed. He laid me on my back and I pulled him on top of me.

I ran my hand down his stomach, "Can we make love?" I whispered, innocently.

His eyes looked like they were contemplative. Torn, almost. He moved his hand to the wetness between my legs and I looked at him, eagerly.

Again, with no words, but full eye contact, he guided himself into me, using my natural lubrication for himself.

He put my head in his hands as he softly ground into me. He put his forehead to mine, thrusting with the ins and outs of our breaths.

My moans were passionate. I hadn't seen this gentle side of him. I rubbed his face, ran my hands through his hair, and locked my legs behind his back.

His sheer passion built an orgasm in me quickly. I felt beautiful, wanted, not like a whore- but a lover. My orgasm was electrifying, deep, and lasted longer than any I had ever had. He kept his pace as I moaned incessantly into his mouth as he kissed me.

"Thank you, thank you," I repeated breathlessly. He continued thrusting and grinding at the same pace. I felt myself pulling him closer. I wanted to be inside of him.

"I'm going to cum in you," he whispered in my ear. His breath gave me goosebumps.

With eyes and fingers interlocked he growled as he finished inside of me. I felt every bit of his warm liquid flow into me. His dick still twitching, he grabbed me and rolled over so that I was on top of him.

I laid on his chest as he was starting to grow soft inside of me. I tried to move off of him but he held me close. My breath quickened along with my heart.

"You're not like anyone else-" he half whispered. I waited for him to continue- "I love Karlee, we've been together for years. We've had flings here and there, some together like this, and some separate". He paused.

My mind was spinning, unsure where he was going, but I surely wasn't going to interrupt this intimate moment.

"But I don't think we're "in love" anymore. She's fun, beautiful, smart, a good mother," he paused again, "but we have different needs and expectations now." he chuckled, "I was still surprised I could bed a 22-year-old like you."

This surprised me, "You're lying right now, right? You have to know you're literally what wet dreams are made of...on the outside and inside." I stared at him in disbelief, but his eyes were serious.

"I think I wear my masks pretty well," he shrugged, "but that's the thing. No one cares about what's on the inside."

"I do," I said abruptly. "I respect you very much and I aspire to be able to help our planet as much as you. I want to spend the rest of my life fighting for our home and injustices."

"And that's where Karlee and I fall apart. She doesn't want to do this anymore. She's jaded and pessimistic about everything. Which I understand, but I'm not ready to give up." he sighed.

"Erick, I'm glad there are people like you in the world." I smiled at him and pushed the hair from his forehead.

"Cami, I'm 40 years old. You're 22..." he averted his gaze.

My breath caught in my throat, "It could be worse." I chuckled awkwardly. I felt myself blush as I buried my head in his chest.

He lifted my head with his hand and caught my gaze, "I don't want to leave you." I whispered.

"You don't have to. You know I can get you a better education here," he said seriously.

I was struck with disbelief. I can't believe he offered to keep me here with him. "Are you serious?"

He paused, "Yeah, Cami, regardless, you're such a smart girl that's going to go far in life and it would be a pleasure to help you."

I felt tears well up in my eyes. This was an opportunity of a lifetime and I couldn't believe it was being offered to me, that I even had the experiences I did these past few months.

"God, this is a huge decision, but I would be an idiot if I said no," I wiped my eyes, "I'm honored."

He kissed me on the forehead. My mind began to race playing fantastical scenarios. I almost had forgotten his penis was in my pussy.

I began kissing him. First all across his chest, his arms, his scars, his face, down his side on his tattoo. I kissed his partially hardened dick and it pulsed excitedly.

"Fuck. You make me feel young again," he whispered while pulling my hair out of my face.

I giggled, "You're not that old."

I began to suck and kiss his member again. I loved feeling it become fully erect in my mouth.

After a few minutes of pleasuring him orally, I got on top of him and lowered myself onto him. My cunt was wet and ready again. I sat straight up and rode him slowly, passionately, hitting my g-spot.

He put his hands on my waist, guiding us together. I leaned back on my hands as we continued working together.

"Fuck me, you're so goddamn perfect, I think I'm dreaming." I was so overcome with love, desire, and desperation I knew I shouldn't continue talking.

He ran his hands all over my body And used his thumb to rub my clit. I felt a strong orgasm building in my stomach and my head started to tingle. My orgasm reached its climax and I began to shake and buck wildly on him.

"Yes baby," he grunted and I felt him twitching inside me as he released another load into my cervix.

I collapsed into him. Holding his seed into my womb as long as possible. I kissed his mouth desperately. Our tongues danced behind parted lips, still on fire I felt like I wanted to suck his soul away.

"I don't know if I've come that quickly since high school," he laughed, "you're just so...perfect. " He looked conflicted, disgruntled even.

"You can do whatever you want to me." I emphasized the "whatever" as I rolled beside him and began tracing his tattoo with my finger.

"I have many plans-" he paused. "Karlee will be gone for a few days yachting with her friends," he sighed, "and the boys can find something or someone else to do." He rolled his eyes.

I wanted to believe I heard a hint of jealousy. I almost felt embarrassed for how many times I have fucked his sons.

"I like you better anyway." I giggled, truthfully.

He chuckled and grabbed a hold of my thigh with his hand and gave it a small squeeze.

"Anything?" he repeated.

I shook my head.

"You have another hole that hasn't been touched that I've heard can be pleasurable," he said.

"Erick, I..." I trailed off knowing he was talking about my urethra. It never occurred to me to have anything in there.

"Please?" was all he said, non-domineering.

"Ah, fuck." I thought. I have no boundaries when it comes to him. Or pleasure for that matter.

I just looked at him and nodded. He smiled devilishly and ran his hands over my body and back up between my thighs. He got the devices and a pad and came back to me, putting them aside.

He kissed me passionately and fondled my breasts. He bit my neck and rubbed my clit teasingly. I was becoming wet, trying not to think of what was going to happen.

He laid out the pad, which we have used before when he wanted me to squirt. He positioned my body on it and made his way to my pussy. He pushed his hand inside, taking things slow while also licking at my clit.

He pushed in and out and rotated his fist in just the way I liked it. He continued to rub my clit. Bringing me to another orgasm quickly, he moved his fist in and out rapidly. My body rolled as my back arched and my hips bucked. I felt cum and squirt shoot out of me.

"Fuck yes." Erick boasted as he rubbed my slit while I rode out the orgasm.

I lay there unmoving as I tried to come down. I felt high. Erick got the speculum and inserted it into my canal. He twisted it open where I could feel it pulling my pussy apart. Erick looked excited.

"Look at this cunt, babe, it's beautiful!" he was able to put his hand in there with ease, my walls open for him.

12