Exchange Program Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a perfect view of my piss hole. Small, round, unbothered. I tried to bask in my state of euphoria as I felt something wet and cold pushing at the entrance.

At first, I didn't know what I was feeling. Pressure and an urge to piss hit me suddenly, "I have to pee!"

"Hold it in." he encouraged while pushing the small-sounding rod forward.

The pressure was intense, mildly painful. Unfortunately, I'm unsure if I was feeling any sexual pleasure. I looked up to see Erick jacking himself. He seemed like he was having a good time.

My urge to pee was too intense, "Erick I'm going to piss." I urged.

He pulled me to the edge of the bed, the pad still under me, he had put one in the floor. "Okay. Piss," he stated pulling out the rod.

It was an automatic reaction and I began to pee on the pads. The relief was wonderful.

"Fuck I don't know why that turns me on?" he questioned.

"Cause you're fucking dirty." I giggled. After I cleaned myself up with a nearby towel I helped Erick clean up the room.

We did this naked, spending time touching one another and sharing kisses. Maybe I was in love with him. Maybe moving here would be the best thing for me, regardless. I was happy and fulfilled for once in my life.

The evening drew to a close and Erick asked me to sleep with him. I felt so connected to him as we lay under the cover, naked, wrapped in an embrace.

I slept soundly and peacefully that night. I felt like things were finally falling into place.

12