Exchange Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would not imagine showing off his new haircut to a girl, not even a girlfriend, like he was fishing for some sort of compliment. He certainly wouldn't show off his new "pubic perm." Of course, he never would have even trimmed it. It was interesting to have his body owned by a girl for awhile. She was apparently even taking better care of it than he had done. He had to admit, his stuff did look better. "Yea, actually, it looks pretty good."

"Really?" She replied. "You're not just saying that?"

"No, no, really, I like my hair that way."

She smiled. She hadn't spent that much time on it, but it was clear that any simple trim and shaping would really improve it. She turned to her right so he could see how it looked from the side. "What about when you look at it from this way. Does it look okay?"

Actually, from the side he was now noticing more his erect state than the trim. It wasn't like he hadn't noticed it before, but one question did now dawn on him. "Hey, how come I have an erection?"

Marcia felt her face reddening. In all her excitement she did forgot about that. "Oh yeah, um, well....I, uh." She really didn't want to tell him about using her razor on it, nor did she want to embarrass him by telling him that she really didn't like those few extra hairs growing off of it. "I, well," her voice got softer, "I just kind of felt like playing with it, a bit."

It was a risky confession, but better than bringing up the actual fact that she had put a sharp razor to it.

But, it opened a door for Michael, and for the both of them. "Yea, well," he acknowledged, "I kind of did the same thing, once, a bit."

Neither confession was particularly exhaustive or forthright, but each was enough to satisfy the other.

Marcia, and Michael, though were feeling a bit self-conscious about their admissions. Marcia reached into the refrigerator for some colas. "What do you like to drink?"

"Do you have any Dr. Pepper?" It was a long shot, but it was his favorite.

She smiled back at him. "That's all I have," and she pulled out a couple of bottles. As she opened them she said, "Grab the salt shaker and come over to the couch. I like popcorn with extra salt."

As he grabbed the salt she handed him a Dr. Pepper and then led him over to the couch, his cock jutting out past her bath robe.

Marcia sat down first, covering his erection with her robe, although it was still notably evident. She wondered how boys dealt with this problem when they were in public. It must be rather embarrassing. She then realized that she should have let Michael sit first. He was not only the guest but also the girl, sort of.

Michael didn't mind. He flopped down next to her.

Marcia furrowed her brow at that. She thought that she would have to instruct him as to how a girl, a lady, sits down, particularly when she is wearing only a bathrobe. But, in one regard they were well past the formality of polite courtesies, having lived in each other's skin for quite some time now, or at least it felt that way.

They sat together on the couch for awhile, sipping soda, munching popcorn, and trading stories about each other's lives. It was quite revealing and important, for the both of them. After all, it seemed only appropriate and right that they learn of the mind, the person, that was within the body.

Their discussion was in fact quite revealing, and reassuring. They soon came to discover that they had a number of similar interests. Beyond simply the romantic comedies, board games, afternoon walks in the park, college football, healthy foods, abstinence from alcohol and drugs, and the history channel, there was just their similar ways of viewing and experiencing the world, for which they were now, of course, even closer. Not too many persons are living within the other person's body as they get to know each other. No dating service could offer that.

Marcia's (or perhaps Michael's) erection had dissipated with their talk, at least for awhile. After all, a life story isn't necessarily a particularly erotic story. But, the top of Michael's robe eventually fell open, revealing to Marcia's eyes the sight of a naked breast, her naked breast. She at first felt the natural impulse to tell Michael, to advise him to cover up. As a girl, he probably should be careful about that.

But, another part of her hesitated. As a boy, would he really tell her that? A part of her was actually attracted to the sight of the naked titty flesh. She found herself continually glancing at that lovely white round boob, at times wiggling when Michael gestured. She could feel Michael's penis slowly responding.

She placed a hand in her lap to hide its growth, but the physical contact seemed to only make it want to swell further.

Marcia asked softly, "Would you like to touch it now?"

Michael wasn't sure what she was offering him.

She made it clearer. She put down her soda and opened up her robe to reveal his erection, popping out from her flower silk robe like an angry snake. She felt strangely quite proud of it.

She added, "I mean, well, after all, it is yours."

Michael stared at his hard cock. When had he ever turned it down? Well, actually, quite a few times. There were the times it got hard during a class, leafing through a magazine at a book store, at his sister's wedding reception, even once at church. There didn't seem to be a situation in which he hadn't, at least once, gotten an erection. And, he could hardly deny it when in the presence of a young naked woman's body, could he?

Marcia realized that, as the man, she was supposed to make the first move. But, she didn't really feel like much of a man, nor did it seem right to put the first move on herself, or at least on her own body. She smiled to herself, imagining some boy doing this the first time he visits her apartment, opening up his slacks to just let his hard dick stick out. It did seem a bit bold, nor likely would she have received such a gesture well, as Marcia. She slid over to sit closer to Michael and removed the bowl from his lap, the soda from his hand.

Michael could feel his heart racing. Of course, if he was really Michael right now, in his own body, he would bolt out that door, even in his bathrobe, if a guy slid over next to him with a hard cock sticking out his robe. But, it was his body, his cock, that was sliding over to him, and that really did not feel at all in appropriate, at least not in the sense it would be if it was some other guy.

"Touch my penis," Marcia said, "my cock." What an odd thing to really say, she thought, but also really very playfully fun.

Michael was almost trembling as he did so. He had already done so before, in the shower, but that had been more spontaneously playful. This was more serious. He gingerly took hold of his cock in his hand, instantly recognizing its feel, its strength, its hardness, its familiarity as his own. Grasping hold of it did in fact reaffirm for him that he was a guy, that he was once again holding in his hand, grasping and gripping in his hand, his stiff, hard cock. He felt he was, in one important regard, reconnecting with his body in a most personal way. It felt right, and it felt good; really, really good.

Marcia sighed with pleasure. It felt good to her as well, but for a very different reason. She reached out, undid Michael's cloth cord, took hold of the lapels of his bathrobe, and pulled it open, revealing to her eyes, once again, her pretty, feminine, naked body.

She smiled in pride at the sight. She really did have a very nice body. Her breasts were so firm and round, her nipples poked up so prettily, her abdomen was really quite taut (all that floor crunching had really paid off), and between her lily white thighs was such a pretty pussy. She liked how you could see the lips peeking out from beneath the carefully trimmed coif. Why she did not have a boyfriend she did not know. Of course, no guy had previously seen her sitting naked on the couch before. She hadn't really tried attracting a guy by doing that.

As she felt Michael begin to slowly stroke his cock, she reached out to grasp, to hold, to feel, to fondle, her breasts. They not only looked awfully good, they felt really very, very wonderful as well: firm, yet so soft. She had, of course, felt them before, many a time, but it was really quite different now, to be feeling them through the body, the hands, of a masculine, strong male, while she feels his cock, his balls, his loins responding to the feminine touch of a girl's fingers and hand stroking up and down the shaft. It was all really very, very strange, but still felt really very, very good. She slid up even closer, tighter, against him, against her body.

She turned to more directly face her body, and let go of her right breast to bring her left hand down to between her thighs, to bring her fingers to where they really wanted to go, to where a boy's fingers would want to go, to her soft, moist, slick pussy lips.

And, as soon as she touched herself there she felt that she was indeed moist with lust, the moisture she had felt many, many times before. She sighed deeply with pleasure, not entirely sure if it was the pleasure at feeling with her fingers how aroused her body was, or feeling in herself how aroused his body was. She slid a finger in between her moist, swollen lips, to slip it up and down her slippery slit.

Michael gasped at Marcia's sensual caress of her pussy lips. He had not appreciated how lovely the loving touch of a man could feel on a girl's lips. He knew what he wanted to do, and he did not hesitate. He leaned down into his lap and wrapped his lips around the head of his swollen cock.

It was a dream finally coming true: the dream of trying to get his own lips wrapped around his own dick, to be able to provide for himself that blow job that would so wonderfully cap off an evening of masturbation, the dream of providing himself the most sensational stimulation that he could experience.

If it was the cock of anyone else it would probably, perhaps most certainly, feel terribly awkward, if not repulsive. But, being his own, it only just felt amazing, astounding, and most certainly quite right.

It was Marcia's turn to gasp with profound pleasure. As she felt the lips, her lips, wrap around Michael's cock she realized how much a boy would, must, enjoy this so very personal pleasure that a girl could provide. It did feel awfully, awfully nice to have feminine lips tightly clenching your cock, her little tongue licking and lapping away at you like an affectionate kitty, her pretty face buried deep into your crotch. It would in fact be even better if she was looking up at him with her pretty green eyes. She would have to remember this when she got her own body back, and sucked off her first boy, her first true boyfriend, giving him the oral love that she now realized so well that he would find so thoroughly, intensely phenomenal. She would look lovingly up into Michael's eyes as she absorbed his dick into her mouth. She threw her head back and let herself bask in the pleasure of her first blow job, performed by someone who clearly knew, first hand, how to make this cock feel so extremely good.

Michael felt Marcia stop in her fingering of his slit as she became engrossed in the pleasure of his cock. He made a note to himself to remember to keep working on her, on the girl, as she worked on him, the boy. He knew that he would find it encouraging, motivating, to feel him finger her further as she further licked, sucked, and lapped his cock.

But, Marcia did not stay negligent for long. After all, she was in fact a girl and she would not remain self-absorbed for too long. She slid her fingers down her slit, quickly finding the entrance to her hole, and gently, but firmly, screwed a finger up inside as she deftly brought her thumb to her clit, pressing against it in a tight, circular motion as her finger moved in and out of her wet, slick, clenching hole.

"Oh man," gasped Michael, as he felt Marcia work her cunt and clit. If there was one thing a girl knew what to do, it was how to finger and diddle a girl. He felt quite lucky, even honored, to be the recipient of such deft fingering. He worked even harder on his cock, firmly squeezing and stroking his swollen stiff shaft as his tongue continued to massage his swollen throbbing bulb.

It was perhaps self-evident but Marcia was also becoming more familiar with the signs and signals of Michael's body, and she could tell that it was about to explode into an orgasm. She wasn't too sure Michael would want to take his own cum into her mouth. She wondered if he had ever tasted his own cum. She knew from firsthand experience now that he couldn't blow himself, but he could have tried, as she had done, and taken it on his face. Well, it's probably best not to surprise him. She would certainly prefer that the boy warn her, if she was the one with her face in his lap and, as she thought about it, her face was indeed in his lap. "Wait," she warned.

Michael knew instantly what she meant. He also felt he could perhaps sense the impending orgasm as well through a throb and twitch of his cock. He wondered though if perhaps he might actually take his cum in his mouth. He had tasted it in the past. Doesn't every masculine male do that at least once in his life? He sure hoped so. He'd hate to be the only one to have tried that. But, he had never let it explode fully into his mouth, not even those times when he had been trying to wrap his lips around it. And, besides, he sure as heck didn't know how Marcia would feel about it. After all, it was really her mouth. It would seem rather presumptive of him, if not downright disrespectful, to take a load of his cum into her mouth right in front of her. He pulled her lips away.

Marcia was breathing heavily. She watched her face move reluctantly away from Michael's cock, spittle dripping down her chin and a string of spit momentarily extending from the shiny purple bulb to her soft full lips, then breaking and falling against the towering shaft. She used the cloth belt of her robe to dab the spittle off his, or her, chin.

Michael smiled appreciatively, but also self-consciously. After all, he had just been sucking off a cock. He looked away from his face as Marcia cleaned him up.

"Michael," she whispered.

"Yes?" he replied, looking up at her with her pretty round green eyes.

"I think I would like to do it." It was a very big decision, obviously so. And, perhaps a rather impulsive one. After all, she didn't even hardly know the guy, although in one regard she knew him very, very well. But, who better to take your virginity than yourself? And, besides, she knew that if she didn't do this she would often regret it, wondering what it would have been like, to actually have sex with herself.

Michael was a bit more ambivalent. He had many times tried to blow himself, and would have done it if he had been able to do it, but he had never imagined fucking himself. Somehow this did seem a bit more weird, being fucked by himself. "I don't know," he said. "I don't know if I'm ready for that."

Well, that was weird to say. Imagine telling a girl you're not ready yet. Geeeeez would his friends give him a hard time for that, if he ever got the courage to tell them.

"I'll go slow," she reassured him.

Now he was feeling a bit gay, having to be reassured by the girl. "Are you sure? I mean, well, it's your body, you know."

She smiled at him and stroked his cheek. "You're so sweet," she said. "I'm sure." There was, though, one concern. Well, there was probably a number of them, but there was one at the forefront of her mind. "But, well, you know, I'm not too sure I will, well, I mean, it's kind of awkward, you know."

"Hey, no fooling."

"I mean, like.....well." Her voice lowered. "I've never done it before....even as a girl, let alone as a guy."

Michael hadn't been planning on going all the way with Jim, but he was especially glad now that he hadn't. Imagine if he had given Marcia's virginity away to a friend of his. Somehow he didn't think that she would appreciate that. He admitted as well that "Neither have I, as a guy."

"It won't be like a problem or anything, I mean, I don't have my, you know, my, my...."

"I know," he replied. He actually wasn't so sure he knew what she meant, but he figured she meant her hymen. And, thank goodness for that. Boy, she would have been really pissed if he had broke that with the banana. Returning a car with a dented fender was one thing, returning a body with a broken ankle was far worse, but imagine how bad it would be to return a body with a busted hymen. He was now feeling considerably less annoyed with Jim about the fender.

She wondered how he knew, but she didn't ask. After all, she was the one who had stuck a dildo up his butt. But, none of that was important now. "Let's go to the bedroom," she said, and took his hand to lead him down the hall, his erect cock leading, pointing, the way.

When they arrived she took her body by the hand and led it to her bed. "Here, lie down," she said.

"With my curlers in?" Did he really say that?

"Don't be silly. You look pretty in them. They make you look all the more feminine."

Boy, talk about a phony compliment to get a girl in bed to have sex with you. Even he would never say that. But, he was not actually worried about looking pretty. He was just worried that all that work would go for naught. But, now that she mentioned it, he did feel a bit funny having sex in curlers. Still, he was about to have sex for the first time. The more he thought about it, the more he felt committed to it. No boy was ever going to turn down having sex the first time, no matter what the circumstances were, even if it meant doing it from inside a girl's body. He crawled onto the bed and rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs open and bringing her knees up for his body to mount hers.

Marcia felt that if it had been her she knew she would not have presented herself in such an openly obscene manner, particularly the first time. She would have at least wanted to cuddle a bit, at least some more foreplay. But, it was, after all, her idea to do this, and she was now the man. She should perhaps behave manly and mount this quite obviously receptive girl. She climbed onto the bed and got into position, in between her legs.

She looked into her own nervous eyes, feeling his cock swelling and twitching between his legs.

This was really quite awkward. It wasn't that she was at all ambivalent. It's just that she really wasn't so sure how to do this. Well, she knew how to do it, if asked. The concept wasn't particularly complicated. It was just that she was not only inexperienced in sex, she was totally inexperienced in being the boy, the guy with the hard-on. The position felt rather clumsy for her, trying to be careful not to actually lie down on her body while at the same time getting close enough to get his cock inserted into her cunnie.

Michael helped her a bit. He reached down to grasp hold of his cock and directed it to her cunt, so she could concentrate on how to get his body into the best position to drive it home. He smiled to himself, feeling oddly like a father to his cock, helping the young man find his home, the place that he had long desired to experience, feeling as a father also somewhat jealous, knowing how much he would enjoy it, the moment his own cock would enter its first cunt, but all he could do was to direct the boy to the entrance. He could not go in with him, nor could he feel the wonderment once he arrived. Once at her pussy though he was not entirely sure exactly where to best put it.

Marcia took over from there, taking the shaft from his hand into hers, sort of. She knew precisely where to lodge the head of Michael's dick.

Marcia first just circled the head of his penis around and around the inner lips of her cunnie as it slowly worked its way into the entrance, helping to get it good and lubricated, as well as to firmly lock it into place. She knew that her cunnie would enjoy that much more than simply driving it home hard. And, once she felt it was snugly ensconced, she provided a firm, forceful thrust.