Excitatus

Story Info
Nanites that can remotely trigger pleasure in the human body.
5.2k words
4.44
20.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers

Chloe Caron nervously adjusted her skirt as she entered the presentation hall. Gaining admission to Erocorp's yearly high-level investor showcase was the biggest win of her career as a journalist; she had managed to score tickets through three different intermediaries who vouched for her as a proxy for an heiress from Monaco.

Erocorp represented an insurgent force in what they called "creative pharmaceuticals"; drug research that no other company would touch for fear of ethical and legal concerns. Despite netting billions of dollars a year, their operations were tightly confidential. Erocorp's investors were known to no one; risk of their identities being publicly disclosed could lead to significant financial and legal risk. That is, they were unknown until now, Chloe thought, smirking to herself. She looked about the small presentation hall, which could seat less than a hundred people. The crowd was well-heeled, with billionaires (or their proxies) represented from all over the world.

The auditorium's light dimmed and the doors closed. A woman walked out on stage. She was dressed provocatively, in a cocktail dress with a back that nearly showed her buttocks, and sheer cuts in her dress that showed the underside of her breasts. She waved as the audience applauded.

Chloe recognized her as Dr. Adriana Novotny, the chief scientific officer for Erocorp. Novotny bowed once and then gestured to the presentation screen. Chloe surreptitiously pressed a button on her smartphone to start recording the presentation.

"I come before you to speak about a topic dear to me," Novotny began. "Sexual liberation. For the last one hundred years, society has been challenging our conception of what it means to be sexual." The presentation screen lit up with a picture of a pill bottle from the 1960s. "Enovid, an oral contraceptive that would let women choose the timing of pregnancy, ushering in a new era of sexual freedom."

The presentation screen transitioned between various images of pornography from the 1960s to present. "Humanity is now more sexual than ever. But I contend that our sexual revolution will be halted by one simple factor: the human mind."

A picture of a brain flashed on the screen. "Our minds present a significant barrier to true equality. Women have been biologically trained to be less sexual than men; our instinct is to judge sexual encounters as risky, even when there is no risk involved. Our biological imperative denies us experiences that would be pleasurable and fulfilling."

The screen flashed with words; it was a listing of sexual fetishes. "At the same time, we have difficulty finding partners who we are totally sexually compatible with. I have enjoyed my share of male and female partners, yet acquiring these lovers and communicating my exact needs is onerous and stressful."

Novotny paused for dramatic effect. "I consider this unjust. I want women and men to be totally sexually equal and liberated. I want everyone's deepest sexual desires to be fulfilled. And I want you to be able to satisfy your partners' needs."

A blue 3D rendering of a nude female figure appeared on the screen. "But how does Erocorp solve this problem?" Novotny asked rhetorically. "As you know, Erocorp has invested significant R&D capital into nanite research; microscopic computing devices that can enter the human body and bind to nerve cells in the human body." On the screen, metallic dots entered the figure's mouth, down through the esophagus, and all throughout the body.

"What if these nanites could produce sexual desire in people?" Novotny asked. The metallic dots on the screen began to congregate at particular areas of the female figure; her shoulders, her lips, her breasts, her buttocks; the highest concentration of nanites was at the figure's genitalia.

"We can make these nanites trigger sensation in the erogenous zones of whoever consumes them. We have done this," Novotny said. "We have done this and we have succeeded." She paused, taking a deep breath. "But this is just one part of the puzzle. If we stopped here, these nanites would be like any other treatment for sexual dysfunction. Nothing special. So what is the magic?"

Novotny paused again. She looked around the audience. "I can talk about this for hours. But I will not. All of you have spent time and took a great deal of risk to be here. And you will be rewarded with a live presentation of the nanite treatment that we are calling..."

A huge word flashed on the screen. "Excitatus."

"But who is to be the subject for our live demonstration? Well, our subject is seated in our audience right now, as it turns out."

Heavy metal restraints emerged from the armrests of Chloe's chair. Before Chloe could understand what was happening, they tightly locked her arms to the armrests. Another restraint emerged from her headrest and coiled around her neck, pulling her head backwards against the chair. She yelped as the cold metal pressed against her skin.

A picture of Chloe appeared on the presentation screen. It was Chloe's official professional headshot. "Ms. Chloe Caron," Novtony said. "A freelance journalist, primarily employed by La Sud, in Marseille." Chloe's stomach lurched as large men approached her chair. She struggled vainly against her restraints.

"She came here to write an expose on our activities; on your activities as well," Novotny said. The audience around her looked at her with malice. Chloe could only look ahead, attempting to blank out their stares. "Of course, our corporate intelligence had her sniffed her out instantly and deliberately brought her here."

One man grasped her chair and pushed it forward; it slid forward on hydraulic wheels. Another man was pointing a camera at her face. Chloe's breath was panicked as her chair was wheeled onto the stage. The cameraman followed her face, blasting it onto the theater screen; she could see her fear and sweat.

She cursed herself for thinking she was smart enough to outwit a billion-dollar corporation. And she realized, with a start, that she was alone; nobody knew she was here. Her editor had warned her against infiltrating Erocorp. She set off independently for the hope of a big story.

Novotny smiled widely as Chloe's chair was fastened into place. Around Chloe, the stage transformed. A 20-foot plexiglass box was drawn down from the ceiling around Chloe, trapping her on stage; the interior of the box was a reflective mirror surface, but the audience could look in. Items began to emerge from trap doors in the stage floor; including a thick queen bed, a large cabinet.

On the presentation screen, the audience saw another 3D female figure again. This time, it was very clearly a rendering of Chloe's nude body, her arms outstretched, her lips pursed. Surrounding it were various numbers, corresponding to heart-rate, oxygen saturation, and other health monitoring statistics. Novotny gestured at it. "Now, all of you enjoyed the wine preceding this presentation. Miss Caron did as well." On another screen a video was shown of a waiter pouring a clear liquid into a glass of white wine. Another clip of the waiter handing that glass to Chloe. Another clip of Chloe sipping at the wine.

Novotny smiled at Chloe. "Miss Caron did not even notice the Excitatus she was drinking." Chloe's eyes widened. "This was 20 minutes ago. Let's see how things have progressed."

Blue dots appeared on the 3D anatomical model. They were scattered all around the body, but the audience could easily notice a high concentration of blue around the model's pubic region, the buttocks, the inner thigh, the breasts, neck, and lips. "As you can see, the nanites have quickly found their way to their target destination in Miss Caron's erogenous zones."

Novotony crossed her arms. "Now, you may be skeptical. So let's have a live demonstration. Theo, if you please." The camera shot changed to a young man at a workstation, surrounded by monitors and assistants. He nodded and tapped a few commands into his keyboard.

"We are going to send a remote command to the nanites to stimulate the nerve endings in Miss Caron's genitalia." Novtony turned to the audience. How about we give Miss Caron a big round of applause to encourage her?" Chloe looked helplessly as the audience began to applaud politely.

The blue dots at the 3D model's pubic region began to brighten. "As the nanites are warming up, be sure to look at these two charts here. This red bar chart monitors sexual arousal in Miss Caron's body. As you can see, she is at 0% currently; the poor girl seems to be under some distress! Are you upset, Miss Caron?" The microphone was turned on inside the cell, and only captured Chloe's panicked breath.

The blue dots on the model's genitalia brightened, turning a dull orange. The audience saw Chloe's eyes widening. Her thighs were shifting together, as if they were in discomfort. On the screen, the number for heart rate and blood pressure began to tick upwards. The huge, ominous number representing Chloe's sexual arousal ticked upwards. 1%. 2%. 5%.

"How are we feeling, Chloe?" Novtony called out. Chloe was silent, her eyes wide, her thighs shifting. Novotony chuckled. "I suppose Miss Caron is a little lost for words." The audience chuckled.

The number ticked upwards. 8%. 10%. Chloe's panicked breathing was still shallow, but there was a clear physical shuddering between her breaths. Novotny looked out to the audience. "Miss Caron's clitoris and vagina are being stimulated via an algorithm that is completely fooling her brain into believing that the sensation is real and true. As far as Miss Caron is concerned, she is legitimately becoming aroused from her current predicament. In her mind, right now, she is justifying her arousal as some sort of suppressed fetish for humiliation."

The audience applauded. Novotny nodded at the technician crew, and the nanites darkened on the screen. Chloe's arousal level dropped down to 0% again.

Novotny raised her hands in thought. "Now, we have seen Excitatus work with Theo and our fantastic engineering crew. Any institution with a million-dollar computing fleet like Erocorp's could remotely arouse a subject like you just saw. This could lead to potentially groundbreaking therapies for sexual dysfunction. Indeed, this will be one of our target markets on release."

Novotny shook her head. "But we at Erocorp challenged ourselves to think bigger. We wanted to put this product in the hands of billions of people who don't have access to the technology that we have. But how do we do that?"

A trap door emerged from the ground. A male figure was elevated onto the stage. He was sharply dressed, though not entirely attractive to the eye. Chloe eyed him fearfully.

"Our male subject can hear me via an earpiece, but Ms. Caron cannot," Novotny explained. "Subject A: make yourself uncomfortable."

The man took a seat on the edge of the bed. He unzipped his pants and pulled it down slightly.

"We live in a world of sexual incompatibility," Novotony declared. "Long-term couples can be simply out of sync for a night. A one-night stand can be denied due to the silliest of inhibitions. Perhaps one partner has sexual predilections that cannot be met by his or her partner.

"But we also live in a world of sexual inequality; someone with the genetic fortune to be born attractive can accumulate sexual partners without problem, yet the less attractive are doomed to lives of loneliness."

The male subject pulled down his briefs, exposing himself to Chloe. "What...what are you doing..." she asked helplessly.

The audience murmured as they saw Chloe's arousal meter tick upwards. The man began to stroke himself as he stared at Chloe's face darkly. Chloe's arousal ticked upwards. 3%. "I want to end this unequal world," Novotny declared. "I want to level the playing field for the world."

The male subject's shaft began to harden. Chloe shuddered. 8%.

"Ten minutes ago, our male subject ingested a separate dose of nanites; we call these nanites 'Irsal'. These nanites have attached to the pleasure center of his brain. As he becomes aroused, they are sending signals to the Excitatus nanites in Ms. Caron's body, instructing her nanites to arouse her."

The audience gasped, understanding the implications. Novotny smirked. "That is correct. His pleasure is becoming her pleasure. Anything that arouses him, arouses her."

The male subject's shaft was now almost completely erect. Chloe was shivering and shuddering on stage as her arousal ticked up to 35%. The audience could see that Chloe wanted to look away, and was half-heartedly shutting her eyes at points, only to reopen them to watch the male subject stroking itself. Chloe's mind was self-reinforcing itself to seek out pleasure.

The male subject was now completely hard. The audience watched, transfixed, as Chloe's arousal ticked to 53%.

"Of course, as of yet, Ms. Caron is a passive participant in this demonstration," Novotny said to the audience. The experiment is only successful if she is an active one, no?" She looked to the male subject. "Male subject, let's move forward."

The male subject stood up. He took a step towards her. 54%. Another step. 55%. The audience realized that the male subject was becoming more aroused simply by nearing her. Soon he was standing directly in front of her, his engorged shaft in front of her face. He looked down at Chloe, panting. Simply standing there aroused him further. Chloe's arousal ticked up to 60%. Her breaths were becoming quiet, sharp moans.

Novotny gestured to the tech crew. One of Chloe's arms were freed. She looked up at the male subject; the audience saw that her face was less fearful than it was full of anticipation. While in any normal circumstance, she would be disgusted and repulsed by the sight in front of her, both her mind and body were pushing her to embrace her most debauched instincts.

Chloe shook out her sore arm. The male subject was watching her hand intently. As she raised it upwards, Chloe's arousal ticked upwards further; the audience could see Chloe trying to make sense of her body becoming more aroused as her hand approached the organ in front of her. Perhaps with some curiosity, Chloe's hand gingerly approached the head of his cock. She shuddered, her lips pursed as her arousal ticked up to 70%.

Her fingertips grazed his cock. She sharply breathed in through her nose as her arousal spiked to 75%, her thighs spasming against their restraints. That seemed to make the situation clear enough to Chloe. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to pull at him.

The audience broke out in applause. The man grunted and Chloe's chest began to heave as she stroked him. She looked up to him; clearly her direct eye contact was exciting, as the arousal level spiked to 85%. Chloe yelped.

Chloe's arousal hit 90%. As she did, Novotny encouraged the crowd to count down with her. "10!" she announced. Chloe's hand began to move faster and faster, her moans becoming louder. "9...8..." The man began to grunt, his eyes fixed on Chloe. "7..6..5..." Chloe's mouth opened as her breath became more shallow. A flush was appearing on her neck. "4...3..." Her moans were becoming more clamorous and panicked. She was now putting her whole body into stroking him, from her shoulder downwards. "2...1.."

On the 3D model projected overhead, waves of angry red pleasure were shown emanating from Chloe's erogenous zones. Chloe was silent for a moment, then burst out in a series of pleasured shrieks. The male subject's cock erupted with rivulets of white semen, slamming into Chloe's upturned face. Where a normal reaction would be surprise from the ejaculation onto her face, it only resulted in more arousal; her arousal ticked up briefly to 102%. Chloe kept stroking the cock with vigor, her body instinctively wanting to draw out its own pleasure. More and more semen shot onto her face, dripping down her cheek.

The audience applauded. Novotny gave a semi-bow, enjoying the approval. The male subject stepped aside and a hidden platform pulled him below stage. Chloe's arousal indicator dropped slowly downwards. As it did, her face grew blank and confused, as though she could not believe what she had just done. She put her hand to her mouth, then quickly withdrew it as she felt semen sticking to it.

"Bring in Mr. and Mrs. Smith!" Novotny announced.

A male subject and a female subject were elevated into Chloe's cell. They were both attractive and well-dressed as well; the woman in a sheer black cocktail dress, and the man in a suit. Chloe watched them warily as the man sat down on a heavy leather chair. The woman remained standing, eying Chloe. Chloe gasped as she felt the restraints autonomously loop around her wrist, restraining both of her hands once again.

"Now, before she came on stage, we did some analysis of Ms. Caron's internet presence," Novotny said. We were very interested to find her sexual preferences." Numbers flashed on the screen. 97% PREDILECTION TO HETEROSEXUALITY. STRONG AVERSION TO SAME-SEX ACTS.

"Now, in a normal world, Ms. Caron could never be convinced to engage in relations with another woman," Novotony said. The female subject known as "Mrs. Smith" was now circling Chloe like a hawk, looking at her with narrow eyes. "But this is not a normal world. This is the world of Excitatus."

Mrs. Smith withdrew scissors from a table drawer and walked towards Chloe. Despite the beginnings of fear in Chloe's face, her arousal meter began to tick upwards. The audience murmured. The female subject knelt at Chloe's knees. With her free hand she began to rub at Chloe's knee. Chloe's arousal meter ticked up yet again.

Mrs. Smith placed the scissors at the hem of Chloe's dress. A metallic swoosh echoed as it tore through her dress fabric. Mrs. Smith gasped happily, looking up at Chloe. Chloe's arousal meter jumped 5%, and she visibly shuddered.

"That's right," Novotny announced. Mrs. Smith was drawing the scissors up Chloe's dress; the fabric gave way easily against the sharp metal. "Excitatus does not discriminate based on sex or gender. Mrs. Smith ingested the Irsal transmitter nanites five minutes ago. Mrs. Smith also has a taste for women, unlike Ms. Caron. Let's see if Excitatus can win over Ms. Caron's ingrained aversion to lesbianism, shall we?"

The scissors reached the collar of Chloe's dress, and exited out the top. Mrs. Smith stepped back, and with a single finger parted her dress like a curtain, revealing Chloe's red panties and bra. Mrs. Smith bit her lip in excitement; she looked back to Mr. Smith, who was still seated, motionless and stone-faced. Chloe shuddered, clasping her knees together out of some modesty, but her face revealed her increased arousal. Mrs. Smith finished cutting the sleeves of Chloe's dress, leaving her fully exposed in her underwear. Her arousal spiked to 15%, but then dropped to 10%.

Novtony raised an eyebrow. "An interesting result!" she declared as Mrs. Smith removed her own dress, pulling it down from her shoulders. "It appears as though Ms. Caron was aroused by her body's exposure, independent of Excitatus. This is the magic of the nanites; they can bring to the surface hidden desires. Let's see what happens!"

Mrs. Smith was now standing behind Chloe, both women in their underwear. Mrs. Smith began to massage Chloe's shoulders sensually. Chloe was biting her lip, her aversion to women subtly revealing itself; yet Chloe's head bobbed slightly to the side as she felt herself enjoying the sensation. Mrs. Smith kissed Chloe's head delicately, her hands drawing down Chloe's collarbones. Her lips traced a path to Chloe's shoulders as her hands found Chloe's breasts.

Mrs. Smith began to massage Chloe's breasts through her bra. Chloe shut her eyes, her head tilting away languidly as she felt Mrs. Smith kissing up her neck. On the screen, the 3D model of Chloe's body was firing red at the erogenous zone corresponding to her shoulder. Mrs. Smith's hands slid under Chloe's bra; Chloe's arousal ticked up to 20% as Mrs. Smith's fingers found her nipples. With a deft gesture, Mrs. Smith unhooked Chloe's bra at the front latch, revealing her breasts. Another spike in Chloe's arousal as her body was more exposed.

zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers
12