Excitatus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers

Mrs. Smith's hands traced downwards, to Chloe's bellybutton. Chloe's breath became more shallow as she realized what would happen. Mrs. Smith's longest finger led the way down into Chloe's underwear. Mrs. Smith cooed as her hand entered. Chloe's arousal ticked up to 25%. Chloe looked down with partial amazement as Mrs. Smith's hand sat in place against her wetness.

"Witness the reaction from Ms. Caron as she tries to make sense of the moment. Is she doubting her aversion to women? Is she wondering what she was missing out on this whole time?"

Mrs. Smith's hand began to pulse, her knuckles creasing against Chloe's panties as they worked. Chloe's head tilted back. 30%. Mrs. Smith's fingers began to work more insistently. 35%. One of Mrs. Smith's fingers delved deep into Chloe's panties, a single finger pressing against Chloe's opening. Chloe gasped sharply, her arousal spiking to 50%.

Mrs. Smith withdrew her hand, causing Chloe to sigh with instinctive disappointment. She turned Chloe's face to hers and forced her lips onto Chloe's. Chloe's eyes widened in surprise, but then shut again as her lips sank into Mrs. Smith's. Her arousal remained at 50%, despite the lack of direct stimulation against her genitalia.

The restraints were loosened again, this time freeing both of Chloe's arms. Mrs. Smith reached behind herself and unlatched her own bra. She then took Chloe's hands in hers, and placed them against her breasts. Chloe looked down at Mrs. Smith's breasts, her hands unsure of themselves. Mrs. Smith smirked and pressed on Chloe's hands, urging them.

The audience watched intently. Chloe, with both of her hands freed, could easily make an attempt at resisting; Mrs. Smith was two inches shorter and slightly more petite. Perhaps out of curiosity, she pressed slightly at Mrs. Smith's breasts. Mrs. Smith moaned quietly; Chloe's arousal increased to 52%. Chloe blinked, for a moment trying to reconcile why the act had aroused her so. But her body pressed forward; her hands began to caress Mrs. Smith, her thumb tracing across Mrs. Smith's nipple.

The audience murmured in approval. "It appears the Excitatus has quite convinced Ms. Caron!" Novotny announced. "But let's see if she passes the final test!"

The chair whirred, and Chloe's leg restraints were now loosened completely. Mrs. Smith quickly pulled Chloe upwards and backed towards the bed. Mrs. Smith lay back on the bed, pushing herself until she was laying completely on it. She then pulled firmly on Chloe's wrist, such that Chloe was kneeling over her.

Chloe was clearly unsure of herself, but Mrs. Smith acted quickly; she took Chloe's hands and placed it in her panties, as she had done for Chloe. Chloe looked down at her hand, having never touched another woman like this; having never wanted to touch a woman like this. Yet her body was pressing herself forwards. Mrs. Smith moaned as she felt Chloe's hand on her, and she gyrated her hips slightly, urging Chloe onwards.

Chloe at first began to caress Mrs. Smith the best she could, armed only with the knowledge of how she would please herself. At first, she began to rub quickly, which Mrs. Smith visibly did not care for; the arousal meter ground to a halt at 60% and refused to move. Then she began to rub slower and gentler; Mrs. Smith cooed in approval and the arousal meter ticked upwards again, to 70%.

The audience murmured again in approval. Novotny grinned. "That's right! Imagine a world where you no longer need to awkwardly communicate to your partner about how to please you. The Excitatus in Ms. Caron is providing all the signals and reinforcement she needs about how to please Mrs. Smith!"

Mrs. Smith, emboldened, now pressed for the endgame. She took Chloe's hands and hooked her fingers into her panties. Chloe understood the signal and pulled down on her panties, revealing the other woman's cunt. Chloe breathed in. The arousal meter jumped between 67% and 72%.

"As you can see, Ms. Caron has a strong prior aversion to this; her subconscious is attempting to inform her of this, that she would not enjoy this. But the Excitatus is now in control."

Mrs. Smith firmly took Chloe's head in her hand and pressed downwards. Chloe's lips met Mrs. Smith's cunt and the arousal meter spiked instantly to 80%. Chloe's hips clenched. The overhead projection showed an augmented reality overlay of the two women; the infrared layer revealed the wet heat at Chloe's own cunt.

That was all the urging that Chloe needed. She remained in position, continuing her ministrations at Mrs. Smith's cunt. Despite having no knowledge or experience in pleasing a woman, the Excitatus was giving Chloe positive reinforcement whenever she licked and kissed at a spot that aroused Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith began to moan louder and louder; the audience could also make out the sound of Chloe moaning, muffled as her head was buried between Mrs. Smith's legs.

The meter ticked upwards. 90%. 91%. Chloe was now energetically performing her task, her mouth pulsing over Mrs. Smith's cunt, her own legs shifting and twitching as the infrared screen overhead revealed her own wet juices trickling down her thighs. 95%. Chloe reached upwards of her own volition and began to graze her nails across Mrs. Smith's chest, and then her breasts. With one hand she tugged at Mrs. Smith's nipple.

100%. Mrs. Smith's hips bucked upwards as she and Chloe screamed. She jerked Chloe's body upwards so she was prone over her own and began to rub furiously at Chloe's cunt, with Chloe returning the favor. Chloe stretched her tongue outward and Mrs. Smith kissed her deeply as they both came, their sweaty bodies heaving as they rubbed at each other.

Mr. Smith had been watching intently this whole time. He finally stood up and opened a drawer, pulling out a long instrument, shaped like a wand.

Novotny nodded. "I have hopefully convinced some of you, but some of you may be skeptical. A straight woman seduced by another woman is not entirely out of the norm. I hope that this next demonstration will convince all of you. We will now activate our male subject's Excitatus transmitters."

Mrs. Smith concluded kissing Chloe, arose, and moved off of the bed. Mr. Smith held the instrument away from him, and pressed down at a button. There was a loud electrical hum as sparks flew between two metal prongs at the top of the wand. Chloe saw the sparks and backed up on the bed with a start.

"Ms. Caron has fairly vanilla tastes," Novotny described. "Our male subject does not. Let's see how convincing the Excitatus can be."

With his free hand, Mr. Smith pulled at Chloe's ankle so she was again lying flat on the bed, and with his other hand, he pressed the wand into Chloe's abdomen. He grinned widely as he pressed the button. Chloe's body thrashed upwards and tensed in position as electrical current coursed through her, a stifled scream caught in her neck. After five seconds, Mr. Smith relented, and her body dropped to the ground, heaving for breath.

"The current levels are perfectly safe for her health, but as you might imagine, it is an...acquired taste," Novotny said wryly. Mr. Smith's eyes were wide with fetishistic glee as he pressed the electrical wand into Chloe's thigh and activated it. Her legs were thrown upwards as she yelped.

"Has Ms. Caron acquired this taste?" Novotny asked innocently. "Direct your eyes to the measurements on the screen." Chloe's arousal levels were at 20%. The audience gasped and applauded.

Her arousal level dropped downwards as Mr. Smith circled her. He then sharply stabbed downwards with the wand below her right breast. Chloe's eyes widened before he activated it. Her body was thrown from side to side, her moans silenced by her tensed jaw. The audience watched with amazement as her arousal spiked suddenly to 35%. Every second that her body was subjected to the electricity her arousal shot upwards. As she hit 45%, her eyes were rolling backwards. Mr. Smith relented and Chloe collapsed.

Mr. Smith pressed the wand into her neck. He smirked as he began to teasingly draw the wand down her body. Chloe was shivering and sweating, her eyes glistening. Mr. Smith pushed the wand into her breast. Chloe bit her lip and whispered something. Mr. Smith raised his eyebrow. He put his other hand to his ear, indicating that he could not hear her. She shuddered and whispered louder; it was barely audible to the audience this time, but not intelligible. Mr. Smith gestured for her to speak up.

Chloe took a deep breath. "TURN IT ON!" she cried. "JUST FUCKING TURN IT ON!"

Mr. Smith obliged. Chloe's voice was caught in the first sound a loud "FUCK" as her mouth widened, her sweaty, naked body writhing as the current pushed through her from head to toe. The audience rose to their feet in a standing ovation. Novotny bowed deeply, taking in the applause with an ear-to-ear smile.

Minutes later, the audience was on stage, standing around the glass observation cell. They were mingling politely with each other, some waiting to speak to Novotny about investing, others drinking champagne as they watched the sight inside the cell. Chloe's head was limply lying on the bed, her face transfixed in bliss, her arms lying limply aside her. Her buttocks were pressed upwards into the air as Mr. Smith readied his cock to enter her.

Novotny politely interrupted the investor she was speaking to "Ladies and gentlemen," she announced. "If you will turn your attention back to Ms. Caron, she is about to be penetrated by our male subject. Every pleasurable thrust into her will be reflected back into her own body via the Excitatus."

Mr. Smith effortlessly drove into her wet vagina. She moaned hoarsely, drawing a smile from Novotny. Mr. Smith began to fuck her mercilessly.

"In Ms. Caron's mind, it is as though she is fucking herself," Novotny declared. The audience murmured in appreciation as Chloe's arousal meter quickly spiked upwards. They watched as it reached 95%. Mr. Smith's pace quickened further. The audience gasped as her arousal meter spiked to 105%.

"The pleasure from Ms. Caron and the male subject are merging into one. Let's see what her body is capable of," Novtony said with practiced curiosity.

Mr. Smith grabbed Chloe's arms in hers and pulled backwards, drawing her chest and head up. 110%. 115%. Her buttocks and breasts rippled with every hard impact into her. 120%. 125%. 130%.

Mr. Smith grunted heavily with a final thrust. Chloe was totally silent, her face frozen in orgasmic shock, her climax totally taking over all of her bodily faculties. And then Mr. Smith dropped her body, and she collapsed onto the bed. Her thighs spasmed as semen dripped out of her, the rest of her body totally numb and inexpressive.

Novotny took her wine glass and raised it up. "To Ms. Caron, who has achieved pleasure tonight unlike ever before in history. And to all of you, who shall give this to the world."

The audience whooped and whistled, and Novotny smiled.


zsazsa12
zsazsa12
74 Followers
12