Excitement in the dress shop Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl goes to dress shop and is served by dominant owner.
1.2k words
4.4
12.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been invited to a wedding and needed a new dress. I decided to give the local large clothing shop a chance. I had bought from it before and there was always friendly attentive staff support. As soon as I entered the area of the shop for ladies dresses a lady who I had seen before approached me and offered to assist me. She was 15 to 20 years older than my 21 years. She had a good build with an attractive but not pretty face. What struck me immediately was the brightness in her eyes that was instantly inviting. I explained what I was looking for and she came up with some suggestions that I would not have considered but decided to try on. I knew there were changing rooms close by but she led me to a small area with three large curtained cubicles.

"There these are much bigger and more comfortable changing rooms. Take your time and call me if you want my opinion on any of the dresses."

She left and I slipped my dress over my head in the luxurious and spacious changing room. My boobs are not very large and I had not worn a bra. The room was cool and my always large dark nipples felt great as they hardened quickly. As I hung up my dress I heard a noise from through the partition with the next cubicle. It sounded like a sexually excited female. My curiosity was aroused and I noticed that where a hook had previously been there was a hole through the partition at head height. I peered through to see a girl a little younger than me, sitting on the bench her legs wide apart. She was completely naked and was playing with herself.

I had never thought of girls sexually but was surprised at how sexy I found the sight. There I was dressed in only a pair of panties. This for a strange reason only added to my voyeuristic excitement. My hand was soon inside my panties finding my already damp pussy. The girl did not seem in any rush. She was facing directly towards me and varying her fingering of her pussy from gentle stoking of her clit to reaching two fingers inside herself. I had been bringing myself to orgasm for some years but had never seen or been seen naked by any other female.

It felt gloriously naughty to be watching and able to play with myself at the same time. It was then that I heard a very gentle cough from just behind me. The lady who had been assisting me then whispered into my ear.

"What do we have here? A little girl playing with herself in a public changing room? Stay just where you are and don't move. Oh even worse she is spying into the next cubicle. You really are a very naughty girl aren't you?"

I had taken my hand out of my panties but otherwise remainder still.

"I was just...."

"You don't need to explain I have seen this type of behavior before. I need to report this public indecency and voyeurism."

"Please don't do that. Can you not just let me get dressed and leave quietly?"

She said nothing but with a quiet snorting sound moved her hand onto my stomach and then very slowly down into my panties. It was as if she was giving me time to object. I hoped by not doing so I would not get into trouble.

"There now watch through the hole as Aunty Betty plays with your beautiful young pussy. If you are really lucky I might let you cum all over my fingers. I am sure you would like that."

Everything about this bizarre situation seemed to be arousing me. This stranger was completely controlling me. I loved the view of the naked girl masturbating with such excitement. I had never masturbated standing up but now a stranger was masturbating me while I just stood there beautifully helpless. I was both horrified and delighted at how quickly I was soaking her hand with my excitement. Her other hand grabbed my right nipple and rolled it hard between her finger and thumb. The contrast between her gentleness between my legs and the violent pinching of my nipple was stunning.

"Be a really naughty little girl and cum very hard for Aunty Betty."

It felt wonderfully naughty as the most violent orgasm my body had ever experienced shook my body. Aunty Betty had to support my body as my legs couldn't support me in my helplessly wonderful defeat. She whispered soothing words into my ears until my body started to regain some of its strength and awareness. Now she sat me down and as if nothing had happened started to discuss the dresses I had selected. I tried each one on while still in a daze, picking the one she recommended. As I took the selected dress off she turned me to face away from her and slipped the one garment I had down my legs and off my feet. I didn't understand what she was doing and what she said next didn't explain it.

"I am going to go next door now. Part of Jenny's punishment for poor sales figures was to masturbate for your entertainment. The other part is to take a spanking. Please feel free to watch the spanking through the hole in the wall if you wish, on one condition. You are to remain naked and masturbate until you orgasm."

With this she was gone taking my panties with her. As she entered the next cubicle Jenny dropped her eyes to the floor. Lifting the girl's face the older woman stretched my panties over Jenny's head so that the gusset was resting over her nose. Replacing the meek looking Jenny on the seat Aunty Betty quickly had the young girl, still naked, across her lap. A dozen firm to hard spanks landed before she paused and said something I could not hear to Jenny. The younger girl nodded her agreement with some enthusiasm before settling back down. There had been a subtle change as Aunty Betty now had a hand between the girl's legs.

While this had been going on I had be masturbating myself without thinking about it. This cranked up a notch when Jenny turned and looked straight at the hole I was looking through. Her eyes were bright with sexual arousal and I was sure she would orgasm very quickly. It almost seemed like a challenge to see which of us would cum first. As excited as I was if it was a race she won it as the spanking got much harder and her whole body went rigid. She swore loudly but I did not take in much more as my second orgasm rolled through my body. I slumped against the wall as my body was consumed by the joyous spasms.

It took me minutes before I was able to start to put my own dress on. Aunty Betty entered the cubicle gave me a huge smile and took the select dress for the wedding saying she would ring it up when I was ready. At the till things seemed ridiculously normal as I paid and took the wrapped up dress.

"There if you ever need a helping hand from Aunty Betty you know where my shop is."

It was two years later that I applied for a job working in the shop for Aunty Betty. At the interview she made it quite clear about her methods of disciplining staff and required me to confirm I understood and accepted them. More than accepting them I was excited by the idea.