Amanda's Rude Neighbour

Story Info
Amanda's rude neighbour has a surprise for her.
9.3k words
4.62
46k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
150 Followers

Note to reader.

Amanda is a new character for me so I really hope you enjoy this story.

I've got exciting plans for her, so if this is popular I'll write a part 2 very soon.

Enjoy.

Amanda had a pretty great life.

She had just turned 30 and ran a small but successful recruitment company.

Her husband Greg, who she'd met at university, was a high powered lawyer for huge financial planning company.

The only downside was that his highly paid job had him working all over Europe, so he was away a lot.

They had decided that it was worth the sacrifice but to sweeten the deal Greg had bought them a house in 'The Meadows'.

The Meadows was an exclusive luxury development in the suburbs. There were only 12 houses in total so they didn't come up often.

Three years ago one came on the market and they snapped it up. They needed a monster size mortgage but they could afford it.

They had talked about kids but decided they'd get around to it eventually. In the meantime they enjoyed nice holidays, fast cars and of course they lived in The Meadows.

Amanda was very outgoing and a serial organiser and she'd quickly become the face of The Meadows.

With Greg away all the time she had time on her hands and she loved nothing more than arranging a Meadows community gathering.

She ran the neighbourhood watch, the book club meetings, there were regular barbecues and they'd even recently had a Bake Off.

She was very popular amongst the residents and the whole community got on brilliantly.

There was one exception however.

Mr Bainbridge at number 6 was in his 60s, a widower who had lived in the Meadows longer than anyone. He'd bought one of the first houses built around 8 or 9 years ago.

He kept himself to himself and rarely spoke to anyone. You would see him put his golf clubs in his car 2 or 3 times a week and go to his club and he always mowed his immaculately kept lawn twice a week.

Other than that, nobody ever saw or spoke to him.

Amanda had constantly tried to engage with him. She always invited him to every event they held by putting notes through his door with her email contact address, but there was never any response.

She'd knocked at his door a couple of times when she was sure he was in, but he never answered.

The other residents teased her about it. Not sure why she was so bothered about someone who clearly had no interest in being part of the community.

This just made her more determined and she decided to go in for the kill.

One afternoon she saw him come back from golf and waited for 15 minutes before going over to his house.

She put on a nice summer dress, which was quite tight around her full figure.

She had always been on the big side but was in the gym every morning and kept herself fit. She loved having big tits and a nice round bum, she just wanted to keep her tummy flat.

She was only 5'3 tall so quite petite and any weight gain was usually quickly visible.

She looked in the mirror and topped the outfit off with some bright lippy and some expensive white trainers.

She wandered over to number 6 and was about to knock on the door when it opened.

Mr Bainbridge looked shocked to see her there.

'Can I help you,' he said sternly.

'Hi Mr Bainbridge, I'm Amanda from number 2.'

'I know who you are,' he snapped. 'You're the lady that keeps putting notes through my door.'

'So you do get them,' said Amanda brightly, trying to lighten the mood.

'They go straight in the bin.'

'Oh dear. well I wondered if I could just come in for a quick chat,' Amanda wasn't taking no for an answer and pushed her way in.

Bainbridge was not happy.

'I was just about to mow the lawn and it's really not convenient at all sorry.'

'How about a quick coffee while we chat,' said Amanda shrugging off his protests.

Bainbridge tutted. 'Not sure what there is to chat about but follow me.'

Amanda was in. She followed Bainbridge through to an open plan kitchen.

He was in pretty good shape for a guy in his 60s. He was much taller than she'd thought, probably about 6'4.

He was dressed in an old T Shirt, shorts and trainers, obviously his lawn mowing gear.

The house was immaculate, quite unusual for a guy living on his own she thought.

She tried to make small talk while he made the coffee.

'Beautiful house Mr Bainbridge, and your lawns, well they are amazing.'

'They would be if you'd let me get and mow them.' Bainbridge was grumpy now.

He handed her a coffee in a nice white mug.

'Come through,' he ushered her through to a large living room.

They sat opposite one another in armchairs.

'What exactly is it you want Miss?'

'It's Amanda actually,'

'Well Amanda actually, what is it you want?'

'Well I was hoping that I could talk to you about some of the things coming up in the Meadows Community.' Amanda said excitedly.

'The Meadows what?' shouted Bainbridge.

'The Meadows Community. The people who live here together,' Amanda countered.

'Dear god,' Bainbridge rolled his eyes.

'It's just that you are the only person who doesn't get involved. Despite my best efforts to engage with you. And now I find out you throw my notes in the bin. Well.' I'm getting my point across nicely thought Amanda.

'Let me stop you there Miss. Who do you think you are coming into my house and telling me what I should or shouldn't do. I don't need little Miss Prissy Pants organising me,' Bainbridge shouted.

Bainbridge stood up. 'Now if you don't mind,' he pointed to the door.

Amanda wasn't looking at the door.

She was looking at the enormous tent that had formed in the shorts of this ranting old man. She couldn't take her eyes off it. It was huge.

'Goodness Mr Bainbridge,' Amanda gasped.

She then also noticed that on the arm of the sofa were a pile of porno magazines, some lotion and a box of tissues.

Bainbridge noticed that she had noticed and made no effort to apologise.

'As you can see I've got things to do,' he said smiling at her, 'I live on my own so I do what I like, when I like, and I like to play with my dick now and then in the afternoon.'

Amanda could not take her eyes of the massive rod that looked like it could burst out of his shorts any moment.

'Maybe you want to stay and watch me? You seem to be preoccupied with what's in my shorts.'

'Mr Bainbridge. I don't.. '

He interrupted her.

'It's just you haven't been able to stop looking at it. This would lead me to believe that a good little girl like you has never seen one this big before? Am I right?'

'Goodness Mr Bainbridge, I didn't come here for this,' Amanda spluttered.

'No. But you've had a nice surprise haven't you. And you're still looking at it and you've not left.' Bainbridge shrugged.

'This. This is. Totally inappropriate.' Amanda could barely get her words out.

'Yet you're still here,' Bainbridge was grinning.

'Look I don't know what sort of girl you think I am.'

Bainbridge cut her short.

'The fact you haven't run out of that door screaming, tells me exactly what type of girl you are Miss.'

'Well I can tell you something.' Amanda started to respond.

He cut her short again.

'Look. I was about to masturbate when you rudely barged in here. I am going to do that now whether you're here or not. So I am warning you that these shorts are coming down now. So if you're going, just go. I really don't care.'

'Mr Bainbridge I will not allow you to, oh dear god. My goodness.' Amanda's mouth fell open as she gasped at the sight before her.

Bainbridge's shorts and underpants were on the floor and his cock had sprung free.

It was simply enormous. She guessed 9 or 10 inches long and good thickness. He cupped two huge balls in one hand and stroked his long snake with the other.

'You haven't left, so I guess you're staying for the spunk show?' Bainbridge laughed.

Amanda was stunned. This 60 year old, terribly rude man was stood before her wanking the biggest dick she'd ever seen.

She couldn't move. She sat in the armchair glued to this monster cock.

To make matters worse her knickers were soaked. She could feel them dripping as her pussy poured with juice. She was so turned on by this man's huge meat.

'Take your tits out,' ordered Bainbridge.

'What!' Amanda feigned outrage.

'You heard me. Get those big tits out now,' more sternly this time.

Amanda didn't think, she just pulled her dress straps down and slid it down to reveal a white lacy bra.

'Unclip it,' ordered Bainbridge.

Amanda reached round in one movement and removed the bra to reveal her proudest assets. Her natural 36 DD tits.

Her dress was round her waist and her bra was on the floor. Her panties were soaked.

Bainbridge was loving it.

'That's a good girl. Play with those huge things for me. Tweak those big nipples. You are one hot lady for a bossy bitch.'

She cupped her big breasts and pushed them upwards and played with her nipples. All she could think about was how his huge pole would feel inside her.

Bainbridge was slowly pulling his cock making the most of the porn show from his neighbour.

'Fuck me lady you are better than any porn mag, what a dirty slut you are,' he taunted her.

With that he took two paces towards her, aimed his snake at her tits and fired his spunk.

Amanda didn't know what hit her.

The first jet hit her on the chin and then he unloaded a stream of spunk all over her tits.

Her first instinct was to be horrified at what had just happened, but she was so horny having taken such a huge load. It was dripping off her face and tits. She was covered in his cream.

'Oh my god. What just happened,' she shouted, 'you disgusting man.'

'You just took a huge cum load from the biggest cock you've ever seen in your life, you stuck up bitch, and you fucking loved it.' Bainbridge threw the box of tissues at her.

'Now clean yourself up and run along home,' Bainbridge laughed, putting his shorts back on.

Amanda couldn't believe what she'd just done. Grabbing a handful of tissues she quickly mopped up as much of the mess as she could.

She put her dress back on and picked up the bra from the floor.

Bainbridge smugly watched her get her things together. 'If you ever knock on my door again I will assume that you have come for cock. Do you hear me?'

'You won't ever see me again,' Amanda ran to the door, across the road and back into the house.

She went straight upstairs to the draw where all her sex toys were.

Gregg was always buying her these. He said that they were to make sure she had everything she needed while he was working away.

She pulled out the biggest one she had, which was nothing like Bainbridge's tool, ripped off her panties and lay on the bed.

She hauled her dress up and fucked herself with dildo.

She started coming immediately and continued having orgasm after orgasm thinking of the monster dick that had just exploded all over her.

When she'd finished, she removed the dress and she was still dripping in his cum.

In the shower afterwards she was shaking not just from all the orgasms that had ripped through her but her thoughts of that incredible cock.

When Greg got back at the weekend she ravaged him. He was pleasantly surprised but inquisitive.

He was barely through the door before she pounced on him.

This was partly out of guilt but mostly that she was on heat after the experience across the road.

'I've just missed you baby,' she kept saying.

Greg was a good lover. Really attentive and looked after all her needs well. He had a decent size cock, just over 6 inches.

He always made love to her tenderly, like you'd expect a loving husband to.

By the time Greg left for Europe on Sunday night they'd had sex four times. A weekend record he kept saying.

But Amanda couldn't stop thinking about her naughty neighbour experience.

Through Monday and Tuesday she watched Bainbridge's house. Saw him mow his lawn and go off to golf and return later with some shopping.

It was hard for her to focus.

She was struggling to come to terms with that notorious afternoon and what she'd let him do. All the time she was incredibly turned on when she remembered his huge weapon and what he'd done with it.

She was getting through three pairs of knickers a day. Her pussy was constantly wet.

She woke up on Wednesday morning and she was clear in her head that she had to go round there.

She also remembered what he'd said he would assume if she ever knocked on his door again.

'We need to clear the air,' she thought.

'Once we've cleared the air, things can go back to normal,' she reassured herself.

She had a gym class booked at 10 am so she readied herself in her gym gear.

She looked very sporty in her bra top and leggings. She put on her trainers and checked herself in the mirror.

Just a bit of lipstick she thought and applied some carefully.

She put her gym bag in boot of her Mercedes convertible and strode purposefully across the road.

She rang the bell and waited.

Bainbridge eventually came to the door.

'Well, well. Look who it is. I thought I'd see you again soon,' he smiled smugly, 'you'd better come in.'

Bainbridge was dressed in a silk robe. He looked freshly showered and shaved.

Amanda followed him through to the lounge and they sat in same armchairs they had exactly a week ago.

Amanda had rehearsed this moment in her head.

'Mr Bainbridge. I thought it best we had a clear the air conversation,' she said calmly, 'about the, you know, the incident.'

'The incident?' asked Bainbridge.

'Yes. You know. The incident.' said Amanda.

'Would that be the incident when you met me for the first time, and you let me shoot my load over your face and tits?' said Bainbridge grinning.

'Mr Bainbridge. Can we talk like adults?' Amanda tried to change the conversation back to her agenda.

'Look are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way,' Bainbridge cut her agenda dead.

'What are you, what does that,' Amanda struggled with her words.

Bainbridge opened his robe and leaned back in his chair. His huge erect cock stood proudly at full mast.

'Jesus, oh my,' said Amanda it was even bigger than she remembered.

'You've come for this, lets not pretend otherwise.'

'Mr Bainbridge. I can assure you that..'

He cut her dead again.

'I'm going to let you have what you want. I can assure you of that. You just need to decide how this happens.'

She couldn't take her eyes of his huge dick and the full balls he was cupping in his hand.

'You've been thinking of this for the last week, and now you can have it. That cunt of yours is soaking wet. We both know it.'

He was right. That's all she'd thought about, and her knickers were drenched.

'I can assure you Mr Bainbridge that nothing of the sort has crossed my mind. That is not why I am here,' Amanda protested.

Bainbridge got up, dropped the robe to the floor and walked over to her, dick in hand.

'Mr Bainbridge,' Amanda protested again 'this really isn't appropriate.'

'I warned you not to knock on my door again unless this was what you wanted lady,' Bainbridge held his cock inches from Amanda's face.

It was so hard and so big. It was seeping with pre-cum that hung from the tip of it.

'You knew what you were doing when you walked through my door today. Now are you going to open that mouth or am I going to force it in?'

Amanda stared at the cock knowing that she couldn't resist. She'd been fantasising about it all week.

She opened her mouth.

Bainbridge pulled her head forward and plunged his dripping meat straight in.

'So predictable,' said Bainbridge, 'now lets see what you can do lady.'

She quickly swallowed the pre-cum or she would have choked, as Bainbridge started to throat fuck her. She gagged as he forced his dick as deep as she could take it.

'Arms up,' he ordered.

She did as she was told and he yanked the gym bra top off, releasing her tits.

He pushed her back into the armchair, pulled off her trainers and then pulled off her gym leggings and panties in one go, leaving her naked all but her gym socks.

He pulled her panties from the leggings and put them to his face.

'Absolutely fucking soaked. No surprise there. Right come with me.'

Bainbridge grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the armchair.

He dragged her naked body up the stairs and past his master bedroom.

'I do all my fucking in here,' he said opening the door to one of the spare rooms and pushing Amanda in.

He slammed the door behind them, locked and bolted the door, putting the key on a high shelf.

'Just in case you change your mind,' Bainbridge laughed, 'and this room is sound proofed so feel free to scream as much as you like. Your precious community won't hear you.'

There was a King-size bed with no duvet, just a protective sheet. It was fitted with restraints in all four corners.

There was a large table in the corner with a vast array of sex toys and fetish equipment.

Numerous dildos of varying sizes, butt plugs, collars, blindfolds, masks, lubes.

This was a sex room for sure.

'Goodness,' gasped Amanda.

Bainbridge threw Amanda onto the bed. He pulled off her little gym trainer socks and threw them on the floor.

She should have been scared but her pussy told her differently. It was drenched and at the mercy of this horribly rude man and his monster cock.

'Legs open. Let me see how wet you are.' Bainbridge ordered.

Amanda opened her legs on the bed and could feel the juice running down the insides of her thighs.

Her pussy was completely bald always. It was how Greg liked it.

'Fuck me. You're dripping.' Bainbridge got down between her legs and put his tongue deep inside her.

Amanda gasped as he probed her.

As he licked her she was surprised at how skilled he was. In less than a minute she was bucking and having her first orgasm.

'That is one tasty wet cunt lady. What about the other hole?'

Bainbridge lifted her legs and bum slightly and found her arsehole with his tongue and slipped it in.

'No not my bum,' Amanda flinched. Her bum was usually off limits. Greg and her had tried some bum stuff early in the relationship, but he was never that keen. Having a tongue in her ass was a shock.

Bainbridge spanked her hard.

'Yes your bum. Do as your fucking told.'

His tongue went right inside her and he started to finger fuck her quivering pussy.

It was amazing. As she started to cum again he put his tongue in deeper and she shuddered to another climax.

'That is one tight arsehole. Bloody lovely,' Bainbridge was really enjoying her body.

There was no recovery time for her. Bainbridge was ready to fuck her and was quickly on top of her with his huge dick at her entrance.

She was wetter than she'd ever been but as he slowly slid into her he felt so big.

'Fuck. Oh Jesus. Please be gentle, it's so fucking big.' Amanda screamed.

Bainbridge was right inside her up to his balls.

'I don't do gentle lady. It will be rough so fucking brace yourself.' Bainbridge was chuckling as he started to fuck her.

The truth was Amanda wanted it rough. Being used by this huge cock in a locked sex room was so out of her comfort zone but she had never been so turned on.

Bainbridge started to fuck her. 'You like that? Your little cunt has never had anything like my fucking meat has it?'

Amanda was coming in buckets. Thrashing around as he hammered his hard pole into her cunt.

Bainbridge quickly turned her over and rammed his dick into her from behind.

He had a vice like grip and held her hips to give himself maximum power as he thrust his dick deeper into her.

His finger slipped inside her bum, she yelped.

'Take it like a good girl and shut it,' Bainbridge spanked her again.

She was on all fours getting fucked so hard but the finger in her arsehole was driving her crazy.

DDorset53
DDorset53
150 Followers