Exciting Adventurous Experiences Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

I stopped as I felt Sunil's one hand squeezing my breasts hard. I realized that there was no cover to hide my breasts as my gown was practically open from top. I looked back at him. I tried to gently push his hand away. However, he did not pay heed to my mild resistance. He grabbed my breasts in his hand. He was excited and horny. I was turned on myself. After my stormy night with the Colonel, I was feeling terribly guilty for having left my husband out.

I wanted to express my gratitude to my husband for not making an issue when he knew that I must have slept with the Colonel, the night before. I wanted him to enjoy me fully, whichever way he wanted it. If he had asked me to let him fuck my ass, I would have agreed that day, although I detested anal sex.

I pushed my hand behind me and touched his cock. His cock was hard and I sensed some wetness on his shorts. I stroked his cock slowly. I was ready, nay, eager to please him. However, I felt that we were hardly in the right situation with the Colonel and Jyoti watching us from close range. In fact, the way Jyoti's eyes popped up, I felt that my boobs were openly exposed in front of Jyoti. They must have also noticed me cranking my husband's cock.

I stretched to catch the bed sheet. However, it was tucked under Sunil's weight. I was wearing no bra. I lay helplessly, not having the courage to look at the Colonel, who was perhaps enjoying ogling at my exposed breasts. I knew he was crazy about them.

Sunil played with my boobs freely. A loud moan escaped my lips when he grabbed my naked breasts in his hands and pinched my one nipple hard. He caught my two juicy water melons and gave a thrust of his pelvis into my ass. As soon as the moan escaped my mouth, I became conscious of the Colonel and Jyoti looking at us shamelessly. The Colonel realized that Sunil was bent upon raising the temperature in the room. He also realized that secretly my husband wanted the Colonel also to play similar game with his wife.

Sunil sat and loomed over me and looked at my breasts with a glint in his eyes. He smiled mischievously at me. In spite of myself, I got angry. A little while earlier; I had decided to do whatever I could to make my hubby happy and here I was getting angry at him. I controlled myself. I must not get angry at him, I decided.

Besides, there was only one man, from whom I had reason to hide my breasts and that man had not only seen my breasts; he had fondled them, sucked them, milked them, he had seen me naked and had all of my body to himself for the whole night. In spite of myself, I could not control heavy breathing. My breasts were moving up and down. I was feeling my pussy liberally releasing liquid flowing down my thighs.

Next to us, the Colonel had already opened top of Jyoti's gown also. Jyoti had no qualms about it. She fully cooperated unlike me. My God! I saw her exposed breasts for the first time. They were milky white. Her nipples were pointed straight and her areolas were not as large as mine. Her areolas were pink coloured and fully stretched as her breasts were squeezed by the Colonel.

I saw Sunil gawking at Jyoti's breasts. My breasts were larger. However, Jyoti's breasts were very symmetrically rounded as if drawn on a drawing board. They did not sag a wee bit. Her nipples stood proud. Her belly was still covered. The Colonel was caressing her breasts but looking shamelessly at my boobs. I saw that although our husbands were fondling our boobs, they were focussed on the other's wife's breasts. Sunil watched Colonel fondling Jyoti's boobs and the Colonel watched Sunil fondle my breasts. They were perhaps hoping in their minds of getting a chance to fondle and suck the other's wife's breasts.

Sunil bent and kissed one of my breasts whilst squeezing the other one with the other hand. He picked my erect and rather long nipple and played with it squeezing, pinching and rolling it in his fingers. My nipples had swollen by sheer excitement of being exposed to the Colonel and Jyoti. My areolas were swollen, puckered with goose pimples. My husband's fondling and squeezing them made me horny. I did not know what was going on in his mind at that time.

I felt my husband's engorged cock poking my ass from behind. I knew he was real horny and wanted to fuck me badly. Then as if he suddenly remembered, he asked me, "Sunita, you said that your legs were aching. Are they aching still?"

I said, "I still have pain. But it's ok. The pain has reduced. I can manage it."

My hubby said, "No it's not ok. What am I here for? I can help relieve it."

Without waiting for my approval, Sunil shifted his position and lay on bed such that his legs were behind my back, whilst he had my legs in his hands. His engorged cock was again poking by butts. He raised my gown up to my knees and began lo massage my calf muscles caressing them lovingly. I knew that this was his ploy to expose my legs. He began gentle massage of my legs. It felt good. I let out an "Ooomph..." in approval of the effect the massage had on soothing pain in my legs.

Jyoti asked me to carry on the story. I continued, "It must have been about three torturing hours after which we reached the destination. The Colonel described the rest in detail at the function." I stopped.

Sunil said, "Darling, why do you want to skip the really important details of how we escaped from the jail trapping the fat slob? That part was evaded by the Colonel for modesty's sake. Be a sport and describe that part too."

I looked at Jyoti and said, "We were lodged in a confinement of a fairly reasonable room with a bed, under the care of that hulk. As it became dark and after we ate food stuff given to us, he sat outside our room and kept chanting my name in his low gurgling voice. He had heard Sunil calling me by my name. He was really horny. He had enjoyed fondling my boobs and made me massage his cock. He then wanted to, you know?"

"Oh.. He wanted to fuck you right? Say so honey. We are all adults here" snapped Jyoti.

I said in frustrating tone, "Ok, yes of course. He wanted to fuck me. Your husband saw that as a golden opportunity for us to escape and made me a scapegoat. He asked me to go closer to the hulk and let him feel me. Both your husband and mine wanted the hulk to smooch me and molest me so that I could entice him enough and make him open the gate and come into the room. They then planned to jump on him, overpower him and smother him with pillows. I was almost having a nauseating feeling when the bastard touched me." I stopped.

Jyoti asked, "He was outside your cell, wasn't he? How could he smooch you?"

I replied, "Your hubby asked me to go so close to the iron bars of the gate and press my body against the bars and let him feel my breasts and my body. He asked me to pretend as if I was crazy for his big cock. I had to massage his cock and arouse him so much that he became crazy and lost his control. The objective was to make him so desperate that he would open the gate and come in. They then planned to pounce on him all together to smother him and tie him up and escape."

Jyoti was so excited hearing the story of my molestation. She held her husband's hand with one hand and made him squeeze her breasts harder. With one hand she grabbed my one breast and kept fondling it. The Colonel kept pushing into Jyoti from behind and my husband kept pushing me from behind. Jyoti's breasts and my breasts almost brushed with each other's. I could even feel the Colonel's fingers brushing my swollen breasts. The situation in the room was hot.

My hubby was massaging my legs such that gave me a great relief. Simultaneously, he played with my legs. My pain was replaced by the rush of adrenalin in my veins. He pushed my gown wee bit higher as he kept massaging my legs and inching upwards. He was working on my thighs. The gown was raised to above my thighs and I was afraid that it was very likely that my pussy might have been in view of Jyoti and the Colonel, as I did not wear panty.. I had shaved my pussy clean that morning and there was no bush of my pubic hair to hide my puffed up pussy lips.

Suddenly Sunil exclaimed, "Oh... honey! Your juice is flowing down, wetting my fingers. Oh my! You are horny as hell. Well, so I am. Darling. Don't pretend that you are not in heat. Come on admit it"

My husband was driving me nuts. He had reached my pussy and was spreading my pussy lips apart with his fingers. He gently inserted his one finger in my pussy and then two; and began gradual finger fucking me. I was reaching my climax and I knew I would be over the top any moment. All my shyness and restraint quickly evaporated in the heat of Sunil's fingers playing with my clit. I could not control a muffled moan escaping my mouth. I exclaimed, "Sunil, oh God! Ohhh... Aaahhh...Darling don't do it. Good... God."

As Sunil kept fingering my pussy faster, with a loud sigh, I let out a big "Aaahhh... Ohhh... Oh God! Suniiiiil...Ooomphhh.." with several mild body tremors I had my first and wild orgasm that night.

Jyoti was simply awestruck looking at me twitching and shaking with wild orgasm. With her husband massaging her boobs (occasionally poking his fingers into mine) and Sunil driving me to orgasm, she was also turned on. She was however not satisfied with the Colonel's simply playing with her boobs. She turned to face her husband and pressed her mouth into his.

The Colonel and his wife fiercely kissed as we watched the Colonel extending his hand around her to pull her gown up from behind to uncover her bums. He inserted his finger into her ass crack and squeezed her buttocks. With experience, I knew that that was his way of expressing his desire for sex. I had quite a few times had his fingers inserted in my ass crack, the night before last.

Sunil saw Jyoti's shapely buttocks and hissed. I pinched him hard and said, "Come on. Are her butts more beautiful than mine?"

Sunil was embarrassed. Quickly recovering from the pleasant shock of seeing Jyoti's naked butts, he stumbled, "No, not that... I mean.."

I laughed at his fumbling for words like a maid servant caught stealing. I pinched his cheeks and said, "It's ok, darling. I know all men love to gawk at other's wife's butts. I don't want you to be an exception. Besides, her ass is indeed shapely."

The Colonel must have heard me. He raised his head and said, "Come on Sunil, you were always crazy about Jyoti's butts. Feel them. Come on, be a man, don't be shy!" Jyoti's naked buttocks were within Sunil's easy reach. Although he stared at them, he held himself back. Perhaps he was unsure of my reaction.

I picked his hand and pushed it towards Jyoti's naked bums. I Said, "Go ahead dear. Feel them."

Sunil moved his hand hesitating and touched Jyoti buttocks. Jyoti shivered visibly at Sunil's touch. I could imagine a strong shivering tremor passing through her body as my husband developed the courage to squeeze her round and tight ass cheeks and kept caressing her bums with his palm.

As if she was half expecting this to happen, but unsure that it would happen; she jerked and exclaimed, Ooohhh..." Indeed, she was a bitch in heat. All her worldly wisdom had evaporated. She was in the clutch of over bearing lust.

The Colonel took her in his arms and pressed her hard into him to kiss her. Then she was almost naked from behind with her gown raised up to her ass and top of her gown was pushed down to her waist. However, we could at that time only see her shapely legs and buttocks.

My husband was horny. After playing with Jyoti's bums for a few seconds, he went back to my legs and whilst lovingly massaging my thighs bottom upwards reaching my pussy, he spread my legs and inserted his head between them. His tongue touched my pussy driving me up the wall. I was in wild ecstasy. I just did not care that my loud moans would be heard by the couple lying next to us. As Sunil kept thrusting his long tongue into my pussy, I simply could not control the shivering and trembling and letting out loud moans and Ooohhh... and Aaaaahhh..."

I turned my head to look at Jyoti and the Colonel. Jyoti had turned sideways with her back to her husband. She and her husband were watching spell bound as if it was a live porn show. My husband was driving me crazy with his licking my cunt and occasionally using his fingers to drive me high. I was becoming desperate to be fucked, when Sunil stopped. I looked at him bewildered. I really wanted him to be ready and fuck me I could see from the tent in his shorts that he was hard.

Sunil looked at his friend. He saw the Colonel covetously looking at my breasts and at my husband sucking my pussy.

He asked the Colonel, "Come on dear. Don't look surreptitiously. Be bold. Do you not want to feel Sunita's lovely boobs?"

The Colonel looked at Sunil bewildered. I closed my eyes. I knew my husband was hell bent on fulfilling his fantasy and that was the first step. I decided to play along just offering a token resistance. I knew I had already fulfilled his desire the night before last; but of course, Sunil however, wanted to see me fucked by the Colonel in his presence. I guessed that perhaps he had a fantasy to fuck me after the Colonel. I got really wild with that thought playing in my mind.

I opened my eye lids just a wee bit. I saw that the Colonel was still hesitant. I feigned an attempt to stop Sunil by trying to slide backward. However, Sunil did not allow me to move back. Rather he pushed me into Jyoti. My breasts and Jyoti's breasts were pressed together. I finally had the Colonel touching and caressing my breasts along with his wife's.

I had the Colonel fondling my breasts, my husband sucking and poking my pussy with his tongue and with his fingers. I was on cloud nine. Jyoti was looking at all this happening with a glint in her eyes. I stretched my hand sideways and caught one of Jyoti's breasts in my hand. Her breasts were lovely, firm, not huge but not small either. They were round and full. The most noticeable feature was they were firm and stood up arrogantly without sagging.

Her areolas were pink and looked more like an old large copper coin with a hole in the centre, where nipples stood out. Her firm and erect nipples waited to be pinched or sucked. I puckered her nipples between my fingers. My playing with her nipples sent shivers down Jyoti's spine. She looked at me with a typical look of enormous love and affection and clutched my hand in her palm in acknowledgement of her feelings towards me.

At that time I was fondling Jyoti's breasts with her husband doing the same. Our hands brushed each other's, creating an electric spark in my body. Jyoti and her husband were fondling my breasts. My husband was sucking my pussy and occasionally fingering me. The situation was beyond any one's imagination.

Jyoti pushed her husband to move towards her legs. She wanted the Colonel also to massage her legs. The Colonel had to leave my breasts and move to her legs. The Colonel repeated to his wife, what Sunil was doing to me. However,he had to catch up with Sunil. Sunil had reached my pussy already. The Colonel kept massaging Jyoti's legs and kept inching up to her knees and then to her thighs raising her gown higher and higher. Jyoti convulsed visibly, when she saw us watching them.

Slowly but surely the Colonel reached the angle between Jyoti's legs. I was not sure if he was pampering her pussy lips. I was unable to see it from where I was. The Colonel had not fully uncovered Jyoti's legs yet, but his hands were well inside her gown between her legs and it was easy to deduce from Jyoti's shuffling on bed what was happening.

Sunil then raised his body and came on top of me. He lowered his face on my breasts and began sucking my breasts one after another. When the Colonel saw him sucking my breasts, he too rose and followed him by sucking his wife's breasts one after another. Both men were making gurgling sound similar to what babies make when they are sucking their mother's breasts for milk.

I am greatly vulnerable to breast sucking. The Colonel saw me getting ecstatic and jerking and raising my hips up and down as Sunil sucked my breasts. Sunil saw the Colonel looking at that lustfully. He raised his head a little and asked the Colonel, "Feeling tempted? Come over. Taste my wife's breasts. Move and see how tasty my wife's boobs are." Sunil moved slightly away from my legs to make room for the Colonel to occupy that position.

I immediately caught him by his neck and brought him down on me. I then spoke in his ears softly so that others could not overhear. I whispered, "Darling, please first you fuck me. I shall then do, whatever you tell me." I was really in heat.

However, my husband bent down pressed his lips on mine and whispered back in my ears, "Darling, I have been fucking you for years. I want to see you enjoying the Colonel's cock into your pussy. Frankly not just that, I want to see his semen overflowing from your pussy and then I want to fuck you with your pussy full of his cum. Besides, please understand, I badly want to fuck your friend Jyoti also."

I could not suppress a smile. He was right. He was horny seeing Jyoti's beautiful naked body lying in front of him ready to be fucked by him. Any man would. I could not fault him for that. I let him move away to make room for the Colonel to replace him.

The Colonel was hesitant. Sunil pulled him by the neck and made him mount over me. He made the Colonel straddled me between his legs. He pushed the Colonel's head down on my midriff. Prodding him to go ahead, he said, "Come on yaar. I know how you have wanted to do this for weeks if not months. I am asking you to fuck her and enjoy her fully. She is all yours and please do not look at me."

The Colonel hesitantly kissed my belly button (of course covered by the gown). He slowly moved up to kiss my exposed breasts. As he moved over my body straddling me between his legs, I could feel his body and his erect hard cock first brushing my legs and then touching my thighs almost moving between my legs brushing with my pussy.

Sunil watched the Colonel with great interest. Suddenly Jyoti caught my husband's bermuda and pulled him hard towards her. Sunil was caught by surprise and exclaimed, "What...?"

Jyoti was hardly a model of chastity. She thundered, "What the hell are you waiting for. Am l lying nude here for suntan or what? Come and fuck me." She was brass and open unlike me or anyone I knew.

As Jyoti's husband advanced on me, I briefly opened my eyes. The Colonel pushed my husband towards his wife. Sunil looked at my half open eyes. I closed my eyes. I did not want my husband to feel embarrassed. I knew he had wanted to fuck Jyoti for a long time. I also knew that Jyoti always wanted my husband's cock into her small pussy. My husband had a fairly good size cock. It was certainly not small. However, it looked moderate in comparison to the Colonel's. The Colonel's was fairly thicker and longer than my hubby's.

Sunil pushed himself towards Jyoti and reached her legs. The Colonel bent down and first placed his lips on my breasts and then took one nipple in his mouth and with his lips squeezed it softly. I shuddered visibly. The Colonel's entire body hung over me. Perhaps he did not want to me to bear the whole of his weight.

I was then ready to be fucked by my husband's friend in front of my husband and his friend's wife. I was overpowered by strange emotions. I had never before expected this could actually happen in real life. My husband wanted this to happen badly. He had been repeatedly pestering me. Perhaps he was in a hurry to get between Jyoti's legs. So be it.

I opened my eyes and saw the Colonel looking over me. I smiled at him and grabbed his torso to pull him right onto my body so that he almost got stuck to me. I felt his big cock poking into my pussy. His shorts were unable to contain his huge erection. I stretched my hand inserted between us to reach his bulge. I had had this guy inside me earlier, and I knew how delicious it felt. I was more than ready to do it again.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers