Exclusive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hurt slowly went out of my mind as Greg pulled my hair, slapped my arse and then ran his fingers over my back passage, at the same time as he slowly moved his penis between my cheeks. There would be time enough to be hurt later, right now I'd other things to take care of.

Greg went to his bag and returned with a small plastic bottle. "What's that?" I asked.

"Lubricant," as he poured an amount between my cheeks, all thoughts of hurt immediately left me, like most things, I was up for anal anytime, and especially now, as it was with my son. He'd thought to prepare for everything, he must have been very sure of himself to have gone to a store and bought some lubricant in advance.

He used the lube and his fingers to prepare me well, taking his time as he always did. I wondered, not for the first time where my son had learned these things. It must be the internet, isn't that the source of all knowledge for the younger generation these days?

I was acutely aware that it was so easy for anal to become 'painal' that I was quite concerned at first, but soon I was so well prepared that when he slowly and gently entered me, there was no pain, no hurt, just that lovely warm sensation throughout my body. If I'd only one option available to me, then it'd most likely be anal.

Soon he was deep inside of me pulling hard on my hair, slapping my bum hard, and his breathing had become quite ragged. The next noise that I heard was my joining him in a moaning duet. I really liked anal, and he was finding out just how much. "Fuck you're tight there Mel." I liked it when he used my name. Clearly our relationship had moved to a different level.

He moved slowly at first to make sure that it didn't hurt, because of course anal needs to be done with care and love, as a woman is so much tighter there. Then as the hard thrusting started, I knew that he would soon be ready to come inside of me, frantically I pushed back against him as I also sought release. Greg, God bless him, helped me to get there by moving his hand underneath me to run his finger over my clitoris. The spasms that rocked my body caused my arms to collapse and I fell onto the bed, pulling Greg down with me.

My face was pushed into the bed, but even so the noises that I made were loud. He never missed a beat, continuing to slam his hips against me. He was desperate to come, thankfully his climax followed a few short seconds later. It seemed that his mothers' noise level inspired him, as he reached his peak, he was very, very loud. I wondered which one of us was the most noisy.

Greg stayed on top of me breathing raggedly, and after a few moments started to suck the skin at the base of my neck. It took a few moments for his intention to become clear to me that he was in fact marking me again as his property. I've never really liked to see that on someone, as it always seemed to say cheap.

As if he knew my views, he only put a couple of them onto me, before untying me, to take me in his arms, and we drifted off to sleep. When we awoke, we went and had a shower. Greg was out before me, and when I got to the bed, he was lying naked smiling, and proudly displaying another erection.

"What do you think you're going to do with that thing young man?"

He made a kissing motion, so I knew what he wanted. I knelt on the bed, took it into my mouth, and started to work my head up and down. Just before he came, he said, "I'd heard that you didn't much like to suck dick, which is a waste because you do it so well." I said nothing, because he was starting to come, but there again was a personal thing that no one else should have known, I was going to have to find out how he knew all of these things about me.

I did enjoy sucking his dick, and deep down I knew that the only reason that I could do it was because it was my son, but for a moment I wondered if I'd been able to do it more for Ken, would he have still left me. The problem that I had, was that the thought of it in my mouth turned me off, unless I was ten tenths horny. But now the thought of it in my mouth turned me on, and made me horny anyway. Perhaps I should thank Ken for going, maybe send him and his new wife a Christmas card. It was a nice thought but would never happen.

Greg didn't bother closing the blinds, he just turned off the lights afterwards. and we went to sleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Sunday, we again played tourist and enjoyed our time together. I was more conscious today of Greg being my son, and the fact that he would soon have to come and live here in Belldale if he got the job. I wondered if that would be the end of us as a couple, so it became important for me to enjoy the remaining time that I had with him.

Even though I was deliriously happy in his company, the word incest was never far from my mind. For that reason alone, this affair would have to end soon, and I'd probably end up as Max or Alex and Rick's plaything if my sister had anything to do with it. I wasn't sure that that was something that I was looking forward to. After being seduced, loved and cared for by Greg, the thought of becoming nothing more than just a fuck to them didn't appeal much.

I wasn't happy that I was going to lose Greg, even though I'd told myself that it would have to happen sooner or later, so maybe Max, Alex or Rick may be the only option. I'd soon be forty five, and maybe too old to find a man to take care of me.

That night in the room after dinner Greg pulled the blinds across saying, "Tonight is different, tonight I'm not willing to share you with them. Tomorrow I have to be in top form for my interview, but before that I have to say goodbye to you. So, what I want to do is to ask you, have you enjoyed our time together?"

I thought, here it comes, this is goodbye, fuck off, thanks for the sex, but you can't expect me to do this forever when there are women my own age out there. I need to make a life for myself with someone anyway, so let's end it here.

Max, Alex and Rick here I come.

Tears welled up in my eyes as these thoughts ran through my mind. "Yes, I have enjoyed it, more than I should." The words struggled to come out due to the knot in my stomach and the lump in my throat.

"I've enjoyed it too, and I don't want it to end now, so..." he said, getting up and walking to his bag on the chair from which he took something, and shielding it in his hands, came back to sit next to me.

"So, what I'd like us to do is for you and I to be exclusive to each other, you know what I'm saying, I don't want to be with anyone else, and I don't want you to be with anyone else either. It's not going to be easy for either of us, in fact I guess there'll be some really difficult times, but if you're willing to try it, so am I."

I'd no idea where this was going, my mind was in a whirl going at a million miles an hour. I knew that there were tears running down my cheeks as he opened his palm to reveal a dark red jewellery box, which he opened to show contained two matching wedding bands.

Greg taking the smaller one from its slot, took my left hand and brought the ring to it, saying, "Will you wear my ring for me? If we work at it really hard, I know we'll be all right, but I cannot bear the thought of you being with anyone else, and I don't want anyone else either. Please Mel will you wear it, can we be exclusive to each other?"

I could only nod, I couldn't speak, I was sobbing so much as he slipped the ring on my finger, I looked at my son, tears were streaming from his eyes also. "I love you Mel, and I don't want this to ever end." At last the L word was out in the open, I'd wanted to say it so many times since that first Friday night together, but had thought it was a step too far, and I didn't want to scare him off. But now he'd used it so that was all right.

When we finally regained control, he explained to me that he'd bought the rings from the shop at the mining village yesterday, and that was why he'd been late coming back from the toilet, not because he'd seen someone from school. He told me that he'd taken one of my other rings from my bag to get the right size.

I told him that I loved him too as I put his ring on, we were both crying again by now, so we just clung to each other as we kissed each other all over, which of course led us to making love.

Before we'd got too far into it, he said, "Lie on your stomach." Before reaching down for the restraints, attached and adjusted them so that I couldn't move, and then lay on top of me with his erection firmly between my cheeks. At which time he started to put love bites all along me

shoulders.

No baby, I don't like that."

"You told me that I could do whatever I wanted to you, whether you were tied up or not.

"Please stop, I know what I told you, but I just don't like that, and I've told you that before."

He ignored me; I was helpless under the restraints.

My complete surrender to him came with the words "Please baby, not where anyone can see them then."

I've had them before of course, Ken had put them on me often alongside my sex when I was engrossed in making love, and didn't realise what he was doing, but I've never willingly let him do it to me.

I lost count of the number of bites that Greg put on me, but they eventually covered my shoulders, my back, my buttocks, and my thighs. After only a short while, I began to realise the amount of love that he was expounding on my body, he must have kissed, licked and sucked every square inch of me, culminating at that point between my legs, that he was always going to end at.

Greg got off me and picking up his phone moved back between my restrained legs.

"No baby, no photos, please."

Again, as before, he ignored me, men can do what they want to you when you've let them tie you up.

He took two photos from the right side, where my face couldn't be seen from, then turned my head around and took two from the left, before using two fingers to spread my lips wide apart and taking two more.

He came around to my right, got on the bed, "You're marked now Mel, you're really mine now," he said kissing me.

"I was before."

"Do you mind them now?"

"No, anything that makes you happy, makes me happy."

He untied me, "Come and see."

We walked hand in hand to the bathroom, he turned me around and in the full length mirror I could see that he now owned every part of me, I must have been marked about a hundred times, none of which could have been seen when I was dressed.

I was fascinated by them, they were a work of art almost, I've never liked them, but somehow these didn't look cheap on me.

"From now on, there will never be a time that you don't carry my mark."

I nodded, it felt good to be wanted again so deeply.

We walked back, again holding hands. The skin on my back was tingling from his sucking it, but it was alright, it was a further expression of his love.

He kissed me, we made love, and afterwards we slept safe in each other's arms.

The next morning his alarm went off at six, as he was being picked up for a breakfast meeting at seven. I looked at my new ring sparkling in the morning light. Greg was laughing as he kissed me, "Good morning wife," he said as he quickly sprang out of bed. I lay on the bed with my legs wide open, obscenely inviting molestation.

He leant down, kissed and licked it for about ten seconds, just enough to get me to the point that I knew that I'd have to take care of it when he'd gone. Then laughing he said," Gotta go wife, our future rests on this meeting." I liked him calling me wife, it was something that I could get used to without too much trouble. Like many women, I'd always felt good being married. I'd always felt secure, and I think that that was the worst feeling of all, when the initial hurt subsided after Ken left. Not only had my husband left me, but he'd taken away my comfort and security with him.

When Greg had had his shower and was moving around packing his bag, I did nothing to help him on his way by keeping my legs wide open and playing with myself. Even though he had to hurry I still got his attention, so that he stopped twice to kiss it, but soon it was ten to seven and he had to go.

He kissed me on the mouth, and then between my legs again, before licking me several times, and rubbing his face in my juices. "I want your taste in my mouth for as long as possible today, it'll calm my nerves, I'll just have to remember to not clean my teeth all day."

He looked down at me more seriously as I was still playing with myself. "I love you, and I love your pubic hair too, it's different."

"Do you know many other women who have pubic hair?"

"No, only you and Cathie."

"CATHIE!!"

As soon as he'd said it his eyes filled with tears, and he bolted for the door.

"GREG YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

Oh fuck, sorry Mum, I've gotta go, they're waiting downstairs for me." The sound of the door closing ended my calling out to him.

I jumped from the bed and ran to the door before realising that I was naked. I ran back, wrestled a sheet off the bed, wrapped it around myself and threw the door open. To be greeted by a lobby full of men from the convention, who seemed to be pleasantly surprised to see a woman appear in front of them, quite obviously naked under a sheet.

Ignoring them, I called out to Greg to come back, but at that moment the doors opened and he went inside. When he looked at me his face was ashen, and tears visible before the doors closed. I went to call his name, but he was gone. I was shattered, he'd obviously had sex with my sister, the bitch. She'd probably taken advantage of him. When had this happened, how long had it been going on, had he had sex with her in my house, maybe even in my bed?

My sister was dead meat now, if she hadn't been before.

"Anything I can do for you sweetheart?"

I looked at the speaker, as he and most of the others started to laugh. It looked like the grinning oaf from Friday night in the restaurant.

"Fuck off," I snarled at him, and giving him the finger, slammed the door in his face. The cheer that came from the others could be clearly heard through the reverberating door.

I sat on the bed in tears, "Fucking bitch," I yelled at no one in particular, and then added, "Fucking slut," for good measure.

Grabbing my phone, I called Greg, but it rang out and went to voice mail, so I gave him an earful of bad news, using words that a lady should never use, and certainly not to her son. But I was hurting and pissed off like I'd never been before.

"What was I just another piece of meat to him, just another fuck?" I asked myself, but there was no one to even hear me, much less to answer. The two wet spots on the sheets seemed to silently laugh at me. I started to cry again, what a fool I'd been, treated by my own son as just a fuck, just another notch on the old six shooter.

Then the phone rang, "WHAT!!?" There was a short pause before a voice said calmly and very carefully, "Oh Mrs James, it's Sarah from reception here, I'm just calling to remind you that we need to clean your room at seven thirty."

I'd forgotten about that, "All RIGHT!!" and slammed the phone down.

The ring on my finger was now a symbol of his betrayal, so it was ripped off and thrown into my bag with an, "Arsehole," for good measure.

I didn't care about the room being cleaned, but I did need to get out and away from my shame at being used purely for sex by my own son. So as quickly as possible I showered, threw on some clothes, tried to put my clothes back into my bag, got angry again, as of course they'd been packed carefully before, and refused to be just shoved in any old way now.

It was as if the bag knew of my distress, and was deliberately being obtuse. Eventually, by kneeling on the top and jumping up and down I finally managed to get it closed.

Then I saw the box that the rings had come in, it took me two tries, but it ended up in the toilet, and was flushed away. If I hadn't had such trouble getting my bag closed, I think I would have opened it again, and thrown the ring in as well.

As I left the room two ladies with a trolley loaded with room supplies were waiting against the wall. "Thank you Mrs James," said one cautiously as they both dropped their eyes demurely. They'd clearly been told of the fire breathing bitch who was coming out. I was momentarily embarrassed at the thought of them seeing the two wet spots, but quickly pressed the button for the elevators.

I gave reception a miss, going straight to a cab which took me out to the airport. Once there I checked in, called Greg again, who didn't answer, I called Cathie and hung up before she answered. What I had to say to her was better done in person anyway, a lady just cannot say those words in a public space.

On the plane I managed to find a seat away from anyone to allow me to stew some more. Somewhere above thirty five thousand feet, I remembered that I'd left the restraints behind still tied to the legs of the bed. A little shudder went through me as I visualised the two maids as they had to remove them. For a brief moment in time, a smile crossed my lips, and a warm feeling went through my body, but they quickly disappeared, and I was back to being, 'Thunder Cloud' again.

When we landed, I almost ran to my car, I don't remember the drive to Cathies house, it was a miracle that I didn't have an accident. I did however, 'accidently' drive over her Petunia beds, I slammed the car into park almost before it'd stopped. The front door was open, which was just as well, as I would have probably charged right through it. I stormed in, she was sitting in a chair, staring at me with a blank expression on her face.

I started yelling at her, I remember calling her a lot of names, all of them preceded by the word fucking. I also threatened her with death and destruction several times. The tirade must have gone on for a couple of minutes before I finally ran out of steam, after which I burst into tears, and fell into a chair. The out pouring of long held in emotions had drained me. When she saw that, she got up and said, "Coffee or brandy?"

I said something unkind in response. She nodded, "Probably brandy then." It dawned on me that she was obviously expecting me and my outburst, it was three pm, Greg had had plenty of time to ring and warn her.

I took the brandy, I must have needed it as I drained the glass in one hit. Without asking she refilled it and said, "Take more time with this, you'll make yourself sick." Suddenly I felt exhausted, the emotions involved had drained me, and I burst into tears again, trying to drink the brandy a little more slowly this time.

Cathie left me to it for a while and then said, "You probably need to know what it's all about, don't you?"

"I know that you fucked my son, that's the one thing that I do know, you bitch. Now I just want to know how long it's been going on for, and why did you take advantage of him?"

"Ok, sit there, shut up, stop yelling at me, and I'll tell you everything, ok?"

Not speaking, I glared at her.

"But you have to stop yelling?"

Reluctantly, after a moment I said, "Ok, talk bitch." She took no offence at the word, sisters often fight, and the word bitch is always one of the nicer things that they say to each other, we were no different, both had called the other bitch at one time or another.

She started slowly at first as if testing the waters. "It happened when you and Ken went to New York, the second night you were away we had pizza and a couple of bottles of wine. After we'd finished the first one, we opened the second, and were about a half way through it when Greg put on some music, and asked me to dance. I guess I knew what was coming, but it was nice just being held by him, and swaying together. We danced like that for a while, then one thing led to another and he suddenly grabbed my bum with one hand, slipped the other hand between my cheeks and kissed me, as his hands went to work.