Exclusive Enterprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Angel,

You caught me up thinking and I'm glad you did. Your email was more welcome than you can imagine. I'm glad your new club owner seems to be nice, and worthy of respect. It's hard to work for people you can't respect. If you don't know that, try the military. I think, soon, we're going to need to remedy the whole, 'never seen your face' thing. I mean, when I was in the service, I understand. But now, there's really nothing stopping us. I only hope that when you do see me, you remember that I'm the same guy you've been talking to all this time.

I think we need to plan that. Going to GenCon next year, I mean. I think that sounds like a wonderful plan. I hope this doesn't wake you and that your rest is peaceful. I'll talk to you again soon.

Semper Fidelis,

Your Soldier,

Vince Fullbright

He sent it and laid down, closing his eyes after setting an alarm for later that morning to get up and go get the paint when the hardware store opened. It was almost time. Now he just had to wait for the right opportunity and have the courage to take it.

She woke up the next day at nearly eleven and stretched. She smiled at the blinking light on her phone, a new email. She rolled over to read it and she bit her lip. After several minutes she took the plunge and sent him back another email. This time it wasn't a long one, just her phone number and the offer for him to text her if he wanted.

Almost immediately, she got a text. 'Excuse me. Is this the world-famous Scottish lounge singer, closet geek, and literate erotica writer Isabella McCallen? Or do I have a wrong number?'

She giggled, 'Well you got the right name, but I'm not world-famous. Silly.'

'I beg to differ. I was in a foreign country... Ukraine is a foreign country you know. As in, elsewhere in the world from here. I told people about you. They know about you in Ukraine. Ergo... World-Famous.' He ended it with one of those emojis that were a little smiley face with a tongue sticking out.

She stared at it for a moment, then sent one back, that one was an emoji of a finger holding down an eye and sticking its tongue out, then she sent him a gif of a dragon on a table blowing a heart smoke ring. 'You're completely adorable and I love it. So, how are things? Tell me, tell me, tell me."

The cashier at the hardware store scanned the two gallons of paint. "That will be forty-eight seventy-two, sir." He got out his card and held it to the machine where it chirped at him before putting it back in his wallet.

Grabbing the bag with brushes, stir sticks, a pry bar, and a can of paint in one hand and the other can in the other, he inclined his head toward the young lady. "Thank you, ma'am," he murmured as he walked out to the car. When he put the items in the trunk, he took out his phone and responded, 'Tell you, tell you, tell you? Things are quite good at the moment, Angel. Getting ready to do some manual labor to remind me of my place on the totem pole, getting some sun with it. It's a beautiful day outside, and you still want to talk to me after all this time. That's more than a lot of people can ask for...'

'Aww, manual labor, poor man as long as it's not digging a ditch. I have to go in early today too. The band and I are going to try out some new tunes and I need to practice. I wonder if the new owner is going to want my key back. I should probably ask him when I catch him again. I don't have his number. Talk later? I miss you.'

'Happily, you wonderful woman. How could I ever turn down my best friend?' he sent that one ending it with a wink emoji and one that had hearts for eyes.

She sighed in pleasure and hugged her phone to her chest. "Now, to just meet him. I'm bold, I'm daring..." she sighed, "I'm a kitten playing among lions."

Vince showed up at the club, pulling in with his car around to the wall that got the least traffic. Getting out, he pulled the equipment out of his trunk and got to work. It was a beautiful California day. As much of a struggle as it was to live there from taxes and the cost of living, the weather was absolutely wonderful. He began painting the outside wall, evaluating the color in the sun and again in the shade. Smiling, he nodded. This would do quite nicely. He looked up with a wry smirk. He would have to get a ladder, though. He wasn't nearly tall enough to paint all the way to the top of the wall without one. Oh well, something for another day.

"Well, well, well," came a low, sultry voice. "Having fun, Master Vince?"

He turned to look at her and grinned. "Isn't this why everyone comes to California? To paint outside in the summer sun?" he asked, spreading his arms, one hand still holding the paintbrush. The olive green t-shirt that he still had from the service was a comfortable, and more importantly expendable, work shirt.

"I came for the beaches," she winked up at him.

"I hear they're hot, and coarse, and the sand gets everywhere... or something," he smirked.

She laughed, "Only if you don't powder first." She stepped forward and moved the bucket so he didn't keep dripping on the sidewalk. "Oh, before I forget, I have a key to the place so that the band and I can get in and practice. Is that still alright or would you rather arrange for us to contact you and have you let us in?"

He waved with his free hand. "Don't worry about it. I trust you."

"That's good," she smiled up at him. She waited for a moment, then winked up at him, "You're dripping again."

He looked at the paintbrush and sighed, putting it down on one of the paint troughs he'd bought. Then, gesturing at the wall, he asked, "What do you think? I thought a nice sky blue..."

She turned to look at it, "It looks good," she leaned over and whispered, "You could also offer for one of the street kids to mural it up. They get a kick out of it."

"Mural... it up...," he murmured, cocking his head to the side as he imagined it. "That's an interesting idea...," he turned and looked at her as he wiped his hand dry of paint on his shirt absently. "Maybe like... a giant fox, in shades or something...," he trailed off, his tone pensive.

She giggled softly, "Actually...," she reached into her back pocket and pulled out her phone. She paused as she saw the text and hugged it for a moment before she flicked it over. She pulled up a picture, "What do you think of something like this?" It was a picture of a fox sprawled out in a lounge chair with a glass of whiskey. He had a top hat cocked over one ear and eye while a black silver-headed cane was against his leg.

"Oh that's... amazing...," he breathed. "I love it. Classy, yet disarming." He paused, "Maybe I need to set up a time where we can invite one of these... street kids... to look at that and see if they can... mural it up?" He paused again, "Did I get the lingo right?"

"I guess," she giggled softly, "I'm just a digital artist." She looked down at the phone again, touching it with a soft smile, then tucked it back away. "I will say, sky blue looks good on olive green." She teased him.

"I'm a mural!" he exclaimed with a grin. "I won't keep you from practicing longer than necessary. But it's good to get to know you a little. I'd like to keep doing that, Isabella. If that's OK, of course."

She bit her lip, her eyes turned pondering, then she inclined her head, "I'd like to get to know you as well, Master Vince. I would enjoy making another friend named Vince."

"Excellent! I hear Vince's are the best friends on the planet," he smirked. "OK. I'm going to paint some more, probably even take off my shirt or something. You go practice. I'll stop in later probably." Vince saw his chance and did what he could to set the scene.

"Ooo, taking your shirt off in public," she wiggled her brows at him, "Yes, I should get in, stop in and make sure you drink plenty of water." She poked his shoulder, "None of that dehydration stuff, Master Vince. I will be most put out."

"Well we can't have that," he smirked, winking at her. She turned and walked around the corner. He gave her two heartbeats and yanked his shirt off before pulling his phone from his back pocket and sending her a text. 'Hey, I was thinking about something... Have a second for a quick call?'

She paused and looked down at her phone. She hesitated, her breath caught in her throat and she hugged it to her chest. She swallowed, "I am bold, I am brave," she murmured, then typed out the words, 'For you, always.' She hesitated a moment longer, then pressed the button to call his phone.

Holding it to her ear, the dial tone rang, but something was odd. She heard ringing in both ears. One was just fainter than the other and coming from behind her. Her brow furrowed and she turned and slowly walked back toward where her new boss was painting. The ringing got louder as she did.

She stopped at the corner, then took a deep breath and peeked around it, her brow furrowed in confusion, then slowly stepped out. He was standing there, shirtless, holding his phone away from his head and looking at her as if he were waiting. That was not what surprised her the most, though. It was a large tattoo on his chest, over his heart. A massive blue dragon coiled around a red-headed princess that was sleeping. She looked up at his eyes again. They were soft, green, and very vulnerable. In a quiet voice, he murmured finally, "Hi, Angel."

Her lips trembled, and a soft squeak escaped. She hung up her phone and then moved. One moment she was still several feet away, the next she had her arms around him and her head tucked against his chest. "My Soldier," she breathed.

His strong arms wrapped around her and he held her firmly against him. "Surprise," he added softly.

"You found me," she said, then her brow furrowed, "You found me?" she tilted her head back to look up at him. "How did you find me so quickly? I figured it'd take at least a month or two. Or you'd run away."

"Let's just say that I've always been very, very good with a computer and that I got to practice a lot in the Army finding... hidden things. You weren't even hiding. I knew where you were within a day of buying my computer. It just...," he trailed off with a shrug, "took me a while to get things set up the way I wanted them to be."

She slowly released him, to look up at him, "I'm glad you're here," she paused and bit her lip, a faint blush dusted her cheeks, "You never did tell me what you thought of the second book, Master."

"I didn't, did I?" he murmured, his arms around her not letting her back away. He slowly walked her backward to a spot on the wall that he hadn't painted yet. When her back hit it, she gasped softly. Then, he reached down and took her wrists one by one and pinned them firmly to the wall above her head. "Well... I thought this one might be easier to describe if... I showed you," he said, his eyes just inches from hers.

She whimpered softly at the intense look in his eyes and shifted slightly as her core grew damp, "Actions do speak louder than words, Master," she bit her lip as she looked up at him, her head tilted slightly, the red braid sliding to one side to expose her neck.

"Last chance to say no. To run. Because I'm about to kiss you, Angel... my Bella... And if I do, I swear to you that I will burn the world to ash before I let you get away from me. I've waited long enough for you," he growled.

She whimpered softly, her body shivered at the growl, she bit her lip and then murmured the soft words that would seal her fate, "Your Angel, Master."

His lips found hers then, and it was everything either of them had ever dreamed. Lips parted. Tongues dueled. Their breath mingled as he pressed his body into her, trapping her against the wall. For long moments, she felt like he was draining all of her energy. Her knees felt so weak and her pulse raced, but he did not let her fall. And when their lips parted, he hissed, "MINE!"

She was breathless and just nodded with a soft whimper, "Perfect," she squirmed against him, then mewled again at the feel of being so deliciously pinned. "What is the plan now, Master?"

"Now? You're going to go practice. And I'm going to finish up out here and then come in and watch. And you're going to work tonight. And then I'm going to take you home and have my way with you, tonight, and every other night for the rest of our lives. And then...?" he trailed off. "You and I are going to take over the world together somehow and live like gods, basking in each other for all time." He was waxing poetic, but from his tone of voice, she had no idea how much of it was him being dramatic, and how much was him being completely serious.

She wrinkled her nose slightly, "Do you think that at some point between the ravishing and the taking over the world I can have your last name and give you beautiful babies?"

He stopped, lifting his head, and looked at her incredulously. "Well... yeah. Of course. I thought that would have been obvious. Also... collar. Permanent one. Probably cuffs and anklets too." He paused for a moment, then added, "Oh, and GenCon next year." His brow furrowed as he thought for another moment. "And a house. One we both pick out. Yeah... I think that's it."

"OK," she smiled up at him, then lifted up and licked his neck before nibbling on his earlobe. "And I get to worship my Master," she breathed in his ear before sucking firmly on his earlobe and undulating her hips to rub her soft mons against him.

He grinned and growled, nodding. "My beautiful slave-Angel," he stated. He pulled her back from the wall and smacked her firmly on one ass cheek. "Now GO!" he bellowed and did that spin-out twirl from dancing with her arm. His other was flung wide at the wall and he added, "I have Picasso-ing to do. This will be... MY BLUE PERIOD!" he said expansively, turning finally to grin at her in exaggerated drama.

She rubbed her rear where he smacked her, "And I want more of those, later." She turned to stride off to get to work, flicking her skirt up to tease him with her thong before she vanished around the corner to go inside.

"Hey, Angel?" she heard him call after her, his voice returning to normal.

She peeked back, her brow raised, "Yes, Master?"

"I love you," he stated. Pausing for a moment, he added, "I don't know when it happened, but it's been a while since I realized that I'd never be able to live this life without you long-term." He ducked his head. "I just thought you should know."

"Hey Master," she waited until he looked up, "I love you, too." She blew him a kiss, "Now, get to painting. I want ravishing's later so don't get sunburned."

"No, ma'am. I tan. Fort Bragg taught me that," he said with a grin before turning and picking up the brush, loading it with paint, and getting back to work as he whistled a happy tune.

She waited until he was distracted, then snuck back and squeezed his butt, "Mmm, firm, me likey," she danced back and ran inside so she could practice with the band, a delighted, cheerful giggle left behind.

Soon music filled the air around the club, then she stepped up and began to sing. For the next several hours, a mix of melodies was used. He finished the painting and went in to clean up. She was standing on stage wearing the cute little day dress and her sneakers. "Hello, Master."

"Hi, Angel. You guys sound good. I even heard you outside," he said.

"Thanks, boss," the lead guitarist said with a grin. "So you're her soldier... good. She's been gushing about you for months. My soldier this, my soldier that, we'll play for your wedding."

He smiled. "Thanks," he replied, sticking out his hand. When the guitarist took it, he continued, "Vince. Vince Fullbright. Former... soldier. Now, I guess I own a nightclub."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, we're going to be wrapping up here and taking a break." He grinned slightly, "Don't want to tire out our lead singer before show time, yeah? Are you keeping the schedule of opening and closing the same? Cause normally we're closed tomorrow night."

Vince chuckled, "That's the best news I've heard all day. Is it just Tuesday or do you close other nights as well?" he asked.

"Tuesday and Wednesday," he responded, "He liked having the middle of the week for business. He always paid on Tuesday morning when we wrapped up for the night. "

"I see absolutely no reason to change that," Vince said with a broad smile. Turning to look at Isabella, he asked, "Do you have a bag here?"

"No, Master, but we can take your things from the hotel to my house."

"Good enough. I'll go get them and check out of the motel," he said. "Want to come with?"

"Yes," she said and bounded to him to wrap her arms around him. She pressed her soft warmth against him, "I'll go anywhere with you."

"You have no idea how good that sounds, Angel," he murmured. Waving to the band, he added cheerily, "I'll be back in an hour or so. Have a good break. It was great meeting you all."

"Take your time, we don't open till seven and it's only four," the guitarist called back.

"Just make sure she can still walk," the female drummer said with a wicked smirk and a wink. "She's been talking about wanting to ride you for months."

"Nope. My secretary just rearranged my schedule. Apparently, my club is closed tomorrow and Wednesday, so not walking is now a Tuesday activity," he called as they walked out to snickering behind them.

She giggled as she held him, "Hey," she said softly and when he looked down at her, "I love you." She lifted up to kiss him passionately, holding him tightly, all of her dreams and fantasies were coming true and she was still overwhelmed. "My Soldier, my Master."

"I've been yours for months, Angel. Always Faithful. Semper Fidelis. It's become only ever about you," he breathed. "I love you so much. You were so worried about this place. I wanted to make sure you never had to worry again. It was all I could think of. So I made it happen. You'll never have to worry about a job... or money... again as long as we're careful."

"What's mine is yours, Master," she murmured, "Along with all of me," she lifted up to kiss him again. "I love you so much."

"I love you, my Angel. Everything I am, everything I have, is yours," he breathed, before leading her back to his car. Letting her in on the passenger side, he took the driver's side and started it up before reaching across the console to hold her hand. "I've been waiting so long to do this..."

"Me too, Master," she held his hand, then lifted it to kiss it. Then, watching his face, she pressed his finger to her lips and rubbed her tongue over it, "Mmm, my Master. Does that mean I get to worship?"

"We'll have to see. I mean, we're going to be busy... packing my stuff... eating your pussy... checking out of the motel...," he trailed off with a grin. "But we could probably find time..."

"Eating my...," she trailed off and blushed, then ducked her head, "What if you don't like the taste?"

"Angel...," he pulled up to a stoplight and turned to look at her. "Trust me when I tell you, I seriously doubt that's going to be a problem. Your body... all of it... belongs to me now."

"Yes, Master," she agreed softly, "Then in that case I see no reason why we can't sixty-nine so I can wrap my lips around your cock and see how many licks and sucks it takes to get to the creamy center."

He grinned as the light turned green and he stepped on the gas a little. "There is none, other than that I am in charge of where this goes and I haven't decided whether tormenting you with an absurd number of orgasms or having you drain my cock with your mouth is more appealing to me at the moment. It's like being a kid in a toy store except I have forever and can try everything. The only question is... what do I try... first."

"Well," she mused, "If I drain your cock first, then wouldn't you just last longer later when you have me all to yourself for two whole days. And I have ties where you could tie me up and do all kinds of wicked, naughty fun things to my body until I'm a quivering mess breathlessly begging you to breed me."