Exclusive Enterprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My good girl," he breathed, smiling down at her. "You don't have to worry, Angel. I meant what I said. I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not going to stop desiring you. You really think I could give up my sexy little whore?" he asked with a soft kiss on her forehead.

"No, but sometimes I need to hear the words," she said softly, "We're going to be parents, and your cyber security business is doing so well. I was talking to Annabella the other day and she thinks my books are great." She paused, "She asked if I'd write one just for Moorwind Industries to publish with some of their adult toys."

"Like a promotion?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah," she said softly, "She knows who I am because she's my pen pal and encouraged me to self-publish." She looked up at him, "What do you think? I mean, we'd have lawyers and contracts and all that but... this could be really good for us. Maybe as a college fund for our little one?"

"I like that idea. I mean... with my investments and the income from the club and my new security business, we're not hurting for money but...," he trailed off and she could see his eyes twinkling with an idea. "Why don't you see if you can negotiate a lesser compensation if they include a clause that we can perpetually test whichever new prototypes we want and they send us a finished item from the first production run of the ones we like?" he suggested. "You know... for... research..."

She looked at him in surprise, then giggled, "Yes, Master," she lifted up and kissed him tenderly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Angel. Missus Fullbright. Momma," he accentuated each with a gentle kiss on her lips.

She giggled, that happy-sounding noise that always lit him up, "Momma," her hand touched her stomach, "Oh I'm so excited, this is going to be wonderful. We're going raise our babies with so much love and teach them how to be good people."

"You're going to be such a good mommy...," he breathed, his eyes filling with love as he looked into hers. "I've never met anyone who exudes love the way you do, Angel."

She kissed him, and then it turned passionate once more, "Maassster...." she moaned in his ear, just the way he liked, "Your naughty little whore needs to be fucked again."

"Damn right she does," he growled, swatting firmly at her ass and gripping it as he lifted her up, turned around, and hauled her back to the bedroom once more to do precisely that.

Four months later, she had successfully signed the contract with Moorwind Industries and was working closely with Annabella and Bethany. They spent a lot of time together virtually, the distance between Minnesota and California not so bad in cyberspace.

One summer evening, Vince's business phone rang, "Mister Fulbright? My name is Michael Moorwind. Our wives have been working together and your name was given to me by mine. I've got a potential business project that I think you'd be interested in. Do you think you and your lovely slave would enjoy a visit to Minneapolis?"

"I think we can manage that, Mister Moorwind. She is still not too uncomfortable with her pregnancy yet. How long of a visit are you thinking?" he asked curiously.

"A week, maybe two," Michael smiled, "I know she was wanting the prototype, we recently created, a pregnancy swing for intercourse, extra support on the stomach."

"Pregnancy swing, eh?" Vince mused with a grin, "That sounds like something she'd want, yes. Do you have some dates in mind? Did you want to make the arrangements or do you want me to handle it and let you know what they are?"

"Well, I was thinking, just a thought, so that she'd be comfortable I'd just have you come in my jet. You tell me when you want to come, I'll have you picked up at the private airport in San Jose and when you arrive, my wife and I can set you up in one of our corporate apartments while you're in town."

"That sounds wonderful. You have my business email, I presume. Send me the details there as soon as you can and I'll block it out for both of us," he stated. "I look forward to discussing things with you."

"I will," Michael smiled broadly, "It's going to be the start of a beautiful friendship and business relationship. I just know it. Have a good night, Vince. My slave is taunting me." He hung up the phone, but not before Vince could hear him say, "Oh you naughty girl."

Vince smirked and turned to walk out of the room they had converted into an office for them and into the kitchen where Isabella was cooking dinner. "So... I just got a call from Michael Moorwind," he murmured conversationally.

Her brow furrowed and she turned to look at him, "Oh? Was it a good call, Master?"

"He wants to fly us out to Minnesota for a week or two to discuss a business opportunity," he replied.

"Mmm," her nose crinkled slightly and she ran a hand over her stomach, "Well, we've got a couple of months before I'm due, so I'm OK with going soon." She walked over and kissed him tenderly. "I love you."

"OK. He's going to email me, so I'll let him know to make it soon. Since Javi is managing the club and we hired those other couple of acts to give you a break, we don't really need to be here constantly anymore," he observed.

"Yes, Master," she finished cooking dinner, her back turned to him, completely bare with only the apron protecting her front. She had grown even fuller in figure with the pregnancy and had that glow that everyone talks about. "I'm happy to go anywhere with you."

He stepped in behind her and slid one hand under her apron to cup and squeeze a breast, pulling her back against him. The other hand came up and encircled her throat, squeezing firmly to remind her of his control, but in a way that still allowed her to breathe. "MINE," he rumbled. "My slave is so fucking hot...," he observed before bending and kissing just behind her ear.

She sighed in pleasure, melting back against him, she arched slightly and rubbed her round buttocks against his groin, "All yours, Master." She lifted her head to kiss him, then giggled softly. She took the hand on the breast and moved it to her stomach, seconds later he felt a solid thump against his hand. "Someone is saying hi."

Vince got a soft smile on his face and his breath hitched as he held her. "That's our baby...," he breathed.

"Yes, it is," the baby kicked again, then her stomach shifted as it rolled, going to sleep. She giggled, "I guess she just wanted to tell you hi."

He gently stroked the skin of her abdomen. "Hello, little one. We can't wait to meet you," he murmured before turning her face using his hand on her neck, and claiming her lips.

She moaned into his kiss, melting into him once more. She only pulled her lips away long enough to make sure their dinner didn't burn, "After dinner ravishing?"

"I like that idea. Oh... and Mister Moorwind told me that they are working on a new prototype that we can test out. Some kind of... pregnancy swing for intercourse. Supposedly supports the lower torso better or something so it's not as rough on your back muscles."

"Oh?" Her eyes lit up, "I can't wait to try it with you, Master."

"Me either. These past months have been the greatest of my life. I can't wait to see what the future brings with you. To try everything with you," he breathed, tightening his arm around his family, living and unborn. He was home, and it was the greatest feeling ever.