Exclusive Enterprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juniper nodded. "Yes, I think it's dinner time. I believe it's our turn to buy. What is everyone in the mood for?" she asked.

"Food," William said absently as he wrote some more notes on his pad.

"Tasty food," Juni said softly, with a giggle.

"Preferably warm," Tanner agreed, earning him a playful smack on the arm from his slave, who he grinned at.

"Where would you like to go, Master William?" Juni asked him, moving her hand to touch his.

"Well, last night was fancy steak and seafood... Got any good Chinese places around here? What about that one...," he pointed at Michael. "With that ridiculously large mechanical waving cat by the register."

"Chen's?" Michael asked. "We can do Chen's."

"You're going to have to spot me an address," Tanner pointed out. Michael pulled out his phone and sent Tanner a text.

"OK. I can meet you guys there. I'll go put on my armor and get a cab," he said with a smile as he began pushing back from the table.

"Don't be silly, Master William," Juni interrupted. "You can ride with me. I brought my van today."

"Are you sure, little one? I didn't want to volunteer you...," he started.

She squeaked, somehow making it sound both adorable and frustrated, "I brought my van for a reason, Master William. So that I could take you with me, so there." She squeaked again, then blushed and ducked her head, "I mean... if you want..."

He reached out and touched her hand gently. "All right, little one. I'd be honored to go with you." He pushed back. "Meet you back down in the lobby in about twenty?"

Her brow furrowed, "OK...?" She blew her hair up, a soft squeak escaping as she looked at him in confusion.

He went up to his room and stopped, looking at himself in the mirror. Sighing again, he went to the closet and pulled out the prosthetic leg, then rolled over to the bed. Taking off his pants from the leg that had been cut off during a movie stunt shoot, he dressed the stump and then slowly put the leg on, securing it with the straps under his clothing. Finally, he slipped his pants back on over it and stood, shifting around a bit to settle things before he walked over to the door. There was a noticeable limp, but not a large one as he walked, heading back downstairs. As he walked out of the elevator and toward Juni, he smiled. If only he could find someone like her who wanted him and didn't look at his disability as a burden as Naomi had. Perhaps someday, he thought.

She tilted her head in surprise, then a soft squeak escaped before she walked over to take the arm on his injured side. She wordlessly offered him support, "I guess I didn't need my van after all." She led him out to the parking lot and an older model cargo van. The side of it was painted with a massive unicorn flying over a dragon. "This is Genevive. I brought her because of your chair..." She opened the passenger door for him. "The back drops down and has a ramp. I..." she blushed and squeaked, blowing her hair out of her face again. "I thought you were paralyzed so I wanted to make sure you could travel in comfort while you were here."

He chuckled. "Don't worry about it. The van's got more room anyway. I got clipped doing a stunt scene in a movie a while back. It's why I switched to voice acting. Kind of hard to... you know...," he gestured at his leg. "Anyway, indoors, if the place is big enough like the hotel, it's easier with the chair. But going out and about, getting in and out of cars, the leg is better so..." He spread his arms, "Voila! Armor."

"Well, as long as you don't start acting like Tony Stark," she said softly, then giggled.

"I make no promises. I am... an actor after all," he said self-importantly, his hand daintily on his breast and his chin pointed up in a pompous pose.

She burst into soft giggles that when combined with her squeak were absolutely adorable. "Let's go get dinner before I kidnap you for a movie. I have a lot of movies I could torture you with. Undercover Blues is my favorite."

"Torture me with movies, eh?" he chuckled as he heaved himself into the seat, deftly to her eyes, and then put his seat belt on. "Are you suggesting that spending time with you is torture? I believe you're sadly mistaken, little one."

She was quiet, "Some people thought it was torture, said I was too annoying and that my mouse ears were stupid."

His face grew somber and he reached out and took her hand, drawing her close. Lifting it to his lips, he kissed the back of it. "I am so very sorry that happened to you, little one. Let me assure you... A real man, a man that is meant for you, will think none of those things. He will find them delightful and endearing, and want to spend as much time with you as he can," he explained softly. Staring into his eyes, she could see that he seemed personally offended that anyone would think such things about her.

She smiled at him softly, then sighed softly, "Thank you, Master William." She rubbed his cheek with her hand, then focused on the road. Her fingers entwined with his as she drove. "How are you feeling about everything?"

"It's a remarkable idea. There are boutique stores, there are VIP clubs, both nightclubs and at sporting events, sales events, and such. There are exclusive resorts and hotels. Why not dungeons? Why not offer a higher level of service and security and expect people to pay a premium for it?" he mused. He stopped, then looked at her. "Except you, of course. And your... Brandi and her Master."

"Brandi is very nice to me, I was glad that Master Gerald said she could call me baby girl when I have panic attacks. She's not my Mistress, but she's very sweet." She squeaked when she finished and blushed, ducking her head. "I'm sorry, Master William, I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You do not make me uncomfortable, Juni. You may talk to me about anything. I promise you will find no judgment here," he said. "You have panic attacks often?" he asked softly.

"Not as much as I used to," she murmured. "My first Daddy didn't... he felt that a slave and a baby girl were too much of a burden. So we ended contact, he found another baby girl, and I..." she shrugged.

He sighed. "Well now... it seems that you have indeed had a difficult time navigating this lifestyle. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon. My sl... Naomi... felt that there was too much... complication having a Master with such...," he looked down toward his leg and trailed off. Collecting himself again, he continued, "Allow me to assure you, your first... Daddy...," he said the word making a face, "is not representative of all of us in the lifestyle. For the right person, someone like me for example, it is no more a burden to care for a little and a slave as it is to breathe. It is entirely about the right people being involved. Your... Daddy... was obviously not the right person. But if you keep looking," he said, trying to inject confidence that he did not necessarily feel himself, "you will find such a man... and a slave to match. Or perhaps, a slave and then such a man. Only time can tell that."

"Yes, Master William," she smiled at him and gently squeezed his hand before releasing it to turn into the parking lot. She parked the car near Annabelle and Michael, "Ready for some fantastic Chinese?"

"Have you been here? I've come with Michael a couple of times over the years. It's really quite good," he murmured, unhooking his seat belt and sliding onto the ground, using the van to steady himself.

She hopped down and closed her eyes for a moment to center herself. "Yes, Master William, once or twice. Miss Brandi would drag me here for lunch during the work week if I forgot to eat." She came around to offer him her arm to stabilize him.

He took it and smiled at her gratefully. "It seems that she holds you in high esteem, little one. She has excellent instincts, I think."

She nodded slightly, ducking her head and a soft squeak escaped as she blew her hair up out of her face. "She's been very nice to me since I started. I'm very grateful to her and Master Michael."

He stopped walking and turned her to look at him. "Promise me something, all right, little one?"

She paused and looked up at him, her head tilted slightly, "What's that, Master William?"

"That little squeak that happens sometimes? Whenever you think that's being annoying to people or whenever someone is rude and tells you it's dumb... Can you think of me?" He stepped a little closer and took both of her hands. "And remember that somewhere, this... has-been cripple actor... thinks it's one of the most adorable things he's ever heard and he would be devastated if someone ever convinced you to stop."

She searched his eyes for a moment, then a soft, slightly sad smile slipped across her face for a moment before the sadness was hidden. "I promise, Master William." She squeezed his hands, then squeaked again as she blew her hair out of her face. "Ready to go eat before Annabelle tackles us?"

"She wouldn't dare, little one, I know where she's ticklish...," he smirked, lifting both her hands to his lips to kiss them briefly, then turning to begin walking again. They entered the restaurant and found Michael, Annabelle, Tanner, and Juniper waiting. "The party may commence...," he said expansively. "Juni is here." He turned and winked at her with a cheeky grin.

Her nose crinkled at him, then she smiled at the others, "Sorry for taking so long. I got distracted," she walked him over to the table and helped him sit, making sure he was comfortable before she sat down herself. "Let us feast."

Dinner was once again wonderful and they spent the better part of two hours talking and laughing together. As she had promised, Juni returned William to the hotel afterward. "Thank you, little one, for an evening I will never forget. You were much more engaged tonight. It was good to see," he observed softly.

"You're welcome, Master William." She bit her lip, "I know you're flying out tomorrow. Would you like me to give you a ride to the airport?"

"If it would please you to do so, then yes. I'll not pass up a chance to monopolize more of your time," he replied.

"It would please me to do so," she smiled at him, "Plus, you're going to want to use your chair at the airport for the same reason you use it at the hotel and my car would be easier than a cab."

He inclined his head. You're not wrong," he observed. "Plus... the company is infinitely better than some cabby..."

"OK," she smiled at him, then blew out with a soft squeak that, she noted, caused him to smile, "So I'll pick you up in the morning at nine-thirty and take you to the airport. Now, when you come back, I'd like you to text me and I'll pick you up from the airport then as well. OK?"

He stepped closer to her, looking down into her eyes with a curious expression. "Would that make you happy, little one?" he murmured, searching her eyes.

"Yes, Master William," she pointed at his chest and blew again with another squeak, "And you can bring Kaia. You and her will come to my house. I have a massive backyard she can run around in. You're my friend and my place is nicer than a hotel. I've got a guest room you can have and everything."

He was silent for a long moment before he slid his arms around her and held her gently to his chest. Reaching up, he softly stroked her hair. "You are a good girl, little one. Anyone who bothers to look can see that," he murmured. "And I am honored to know you and grateful that this... enterprise... put you in my path."

She squeaked, then mewled softly and shoved her head into his chest and hand seeking more pets. "Thank you, Master William." She slid her arms around him and held him gently. "I'm glad to have met you as well."

He held her like that for long moments, not wanting to let her go, but ultimately, he slowly released her and looked into her eyes again. "I'll see you tomorrow morning?" he said, his voice sounding thicker than it had been.

She squeaked softly, a faint pout on her lips that he stopped petting her, "Yes, Master William. I will be here bright and early."

"Good girl," he murmured with a fond smile that he was desperately trying to mask the sudden sadness with.

She squeaked and hid her face in his chest again, holding him for a moment, then slowly released him to step back. "Sweet dreams, Master William, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

He nodded and turned and walked toward the hotel, a stoic look of determination on his face. It was only back in his room, sitting on the bed and holding the prosthetic, that he started weeping the bitter tears of one who thought themself unlovable. He hurled the leg across the room at the couch and fell back onto the bed, curling up and cursing fate for his weakness and cowardice. It was hours before he fell asleep, and when he did, like the previous night, it was a troubled one.

She drove home, then parked her car in the driveway. She kept herself steady until she got inside, then pulled her mouse headband on and wrapped her arms around her stuffie before she crumpled to cry. She would mourn tonight, then tomorrow she would be the friend he wanted. Maybe someday she would be strong enough and brave enough to go for what she really wanted.

The following day, after Juni had taken William to the airport, Michael picked up the phone and dialed a number he had gotten off the internet. When it picked up, he spoke, "Mister Fulbright? My name is Michael Moorwind. Our wives have been working together and your name was given to me by mine. I've got a potential business project that I think you'd be interested in. Do you think you and your lovely slave would enjoy a visit to Minneapolis?"

"I think we can manage that, Mister Moorwind. She is still not too uncomfortable with her pregnancy yet. How long of a visit are you thinking?" the man on the other end, the cybersecurity specialist named Vince Fullbright, asked curiously.

As the pair of them worked out the details of when they would visit, Annabelle walked into Moorwind Industries' offices, something she didn't do very often anymore. But one of the local children had the kids to earn some extra money, so she was able to run some errands. One of which was coming to talk to Juni.

Juni was in her little office, working quietly. She smiled when he texted her that he had landed safely in Seattle, and her heart skipped a little when he asked if she wanted to talk that evening. A quick affirmative reply was sent back and she looked up at Annabelle's entrance. "Hi, Miss Annabelle. How can I help you?"

Annabelle giggled a little. "You're going to learn one of these days...," she wagged a finger, closing Juni's door. "OK, spill. What happened? Tell me everything."

She looked at her, "Nothing happened," she said softly. "He wants to be friends... who is Naomi?"

Annabelle's smile fell off her face and she slowly walked toward the chair across from Juni's at her desk. "Naomi Gregories is a bitch. She was his slave. She was with him for about two years before his accident. She seemed... Well, she had us all fooled. When Master William lost his leg and was trying to learn how to move on, she... abandoned him. I'm told she shacked up with some rockstar somewhere, but I don't really know. Master William was devastated. He took that rejection to heart. Thinks that he deserved it. That because he lost his leg and his life isn't... normal anymore... that no one is going to want to be with him. That no one deserves to be stuck with him..."

She paused, wiping at a tear that fell from her eye. "Master and I have tried to convince him, to show him otherwise, but... I don't think that we're what he needs to get past that," she confessed. "I'm so used to solving things, making other people... happy. I can't fix it. He's our friend and I can't make it go away, Juni..."

Juni rose to her feet and eased around the desk to wrap Annabelle in a hug. "I know, it's OK." She held Annabelle, "I offered for him to stay at my place when he comes back so he can bring Kaia. I've got that guest room and the big backyard. I don't know if he will...," she sighed softly, "He was quite insistent about me finding my Daddy that it felt like he wasn't interested. Maybe you're right and that was just him... I don't know. So I'll be his friend, and maybe with all of us helping him he'll feel better."

"All we can do is hope, I guess. I don't know what else I've got left up my sleeves for this one...," she confessed.

"We need..." Juni sighed softly, "Someone more than me, someone vibrant and alive and not afraid to grab what she wants and just slam him down and do wicked naughty things to him until he agrees..." her voice trailed off as her eyes glazed slightly drifting into her own fantasies for a moment, then shook her head. "Someone that would make him happy and make him feel like he was home in their arms."

"Did you...," Annabelle trailed off. "Did he... make you feel like that?" she asked softly.

She opened her mouth, then released Annabelle to step away hugging herself, "Doesn't matter. I'm his friend, he needs me as a friend so a friend I am."

Annabelle got up and went to her. "Oh Juni...," she breathed, wrapping her arms around her friend and holding her tight.

Juni closed her eyes for a moment, a single tear slid down her cheek before she took a deep breath. "It's fine, I was able to feel it at least once. I just want him to be happy. That's what we want for the people we..." She closed her eyes again, then softly whispered, "Love."

"I know... Oh sweetie, I know...," she breathed, holding Juni tighter. "It will work out. It has to...," she murmured, pouring her faith and her hope and her belief into that single statement.

She turned slightly to hold Annabelle, "He deserves the best and to be happy. I will be happy for him when he finds his home." She sighed softly, "I'm just happy I got to know him." She swallowed, then closed her eyes for a moment, "Now, let's focus, why don't you go give your Master some worship and I'll get some work done."

Annabelle chuckled. It was a wet chuckle, around snot and tears. "OK. But lunch tomorrow. You and I are going to go to lunch tomorrow. My treat. And I won't take 'no' for an answer," she said, her voice getting firmer.

"Yes, Miss Annabelle," Juni said with a smile.

"OK. Seriously. We're girlfriends. It's Annabelle," she pouted.

Juni wrinkled her nose, "I'll try, Annabelle." Annabelle smiled at her, placing one hand briefly on her forearm, and then turning to go to the ladies' room before she went and surprised her Master. Juni waited until she was gone before the brave mask crumpled for a moment. She sniffed, then focused on her work, she could eat ice cream and weep into her stuffie later.

For the next several days she worked, and in the evening, she always had time for a chat or a call with William. Then he flew back in, he told her and she was there, waiting for him when he made it out of the security checkpoint. She quickly approached, then waited until he gave her a nod before she leaned in and hugged him.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her and once again, began to pet her hair. "Hello, little one," he murmured. "Good girl," he added, pressing his cheek to the top of her head.

"Welcome back, Master William. Are you ready to go home?" She quickly put his suitcases on a trolly and pushed them while he rolled beside her with Kaia. She moved without thought to interject herself between a child and Kaia, "No young one, she's working right now."

The child pouted, then ran off, she smiled and led him to the van. She dropped the back so he could wheel himself in. Then she locked his chair down. Kaia was offered a crate and the suitcases were put in. Then she pulled away from the airport. She squeaked softly, blowing her hair out of her face. "So I figured for tonight we'd stay in and order pizza. Since you gave me the brand Kaia eats I picked up some dog food for her and dog house items." She wrinkled her nose as she drove them to her home. "I'm glad you're here, Master William, I've missed you."