Exclusive Enterprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a good girl, little one. No one could ask for better," he stated firmly, touching her hand and stroking it softly for a brief moment.

She twisted her hand to take his, and moved to rub her face against it, "I like it when you pet me, Master William," she bit her lip and an embarrassing squeak escaped. "I mean... if you want... and would like..."

"If I would like what, little one?" he smiled at her, gently petting her cheek with his thumb.

"Petting me, Master William when I've been a good girl," she murmured ever so softly, pressing her face into his hand.

"I'm not sure that's possible, little one," he said softly. She looked at him and her eyes turned sad as she started to pull away from his hand. He pushed his hand back toward her cheek and continued. "Because I'd be petting you all the time and that would interfere with things that needed to get done, right?" he asked with a soft smile and a warm gaze.

Her brow furrowed slightly in confusion, then a soft squeak escaped and she leaned in to hug him, "I guess, you're right, Master William. So maybe you pet me when you feel like it?"

"So... almost all of the time, then," he observed with a wry smile.

She huffed a soft squeak and released him to look up at him, "OK, Master William," she smiled at him, "Ready to go to work?"

"Done being petted so soon?" he gasped, his eyes wide. "I'm shocked." His voice was playful and teasing, but his eyes told her that he would happily do what they'd been doing all day long. That he derived as much joy from doing it as she felt from having him do so.

"No, but I'm trying to be a responsible adult and take us into work, otherwise we'll end up with me in your lap and purring for the rest of the day and nothing would get done."

"You know... that actually sounds rather delightful," he mused. "But you are correct. It is not the responsible thing to do. Adulting is... unfortunate."

"Well, maybe tonight we could have a cuddle session?" She asked softly, a faint squeak escaping, "If you want and it would please you to do so?"

"I would like that if it would be comfortable for you," he stated, his eyes searching hers.

She squeaked, it was a frustrated sound, "I wouldn't offer if it wasn't," she wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue out at him before she squeaked, blushed, and ducked her head.

He reached out and took her hand gently. "Little one... Juni... My nature is that of a caregiver. I try very hard to be solicitous of the needs of others. I always have. I do not mean to upset you. It is simply... who I am. I struggle to indulge my desires at the cost of the discomfort of others. So I ask. Please don't be upset... I meant no offense."

She squeaked and bit her lip, shifting from side to side, then finally she took a deep breath, "I'm not offended," she lifted her head to look at him, then carefully climbed into his lap and cuddled into him. "I'm... an extreme submissive, very much a baby girl. My first Daddy didn't like it because I wouldn't brat. I don't like bratting or being sassy, I always thought that was rude." She took a deep breath, then continued, "So, how about we do this: you do, or ask if you need something, and I will say if I feel comfortable with it. Like if you need cuddles, then I'll give you cuddles. If you need to pet me, you say so and I'll be where you can pet me. Does that sound... will that be OK?"

He nodded. "I can do that. But if I'm not cuddling you, or I'm not petting you, and you need those things. Just come to me and ask so that I can do them. I'm an actor, little one. Not a mind reader."

She squeaked, "I wish you could," she blushed, "Just as long as you didn't get distracted by the erotic section."

"I make no promises. I am... after all... only a human man," he observed, holding her gently and stroking her back and head.

She cuddled into his chest, "This is not us getting to work, but I think we both need a few minutes of cuddle, Master William."

"Let them wait. This opportunity is going to take the rest of our lives if I'm right. A few minutes isn't going to matter in the long run," he observed softly.

She snuggled into his chest, then swallowed and gathered her courage, guiding his hand to her head so he could pet her. She mewled her pleasure and nuzzled into him with a soft sigh of happiness. "Siri, set the timer for five minutes," her watch beeped back at her and she closed her eyes just to bask. Kaia sat beside his chair with a doggy smile watching.

He gently pet her head as she had wordlessly requested, proud to be what she needed at that moment even if deep down, he ached to be more. He would do it, though. She deserved to have someone she could rely on. Someone that saw her worth and would encourage it rather than tell her that she wasn't enough. "Good girl," he breathed, his free arm tightening around her waist as he held her.

She whined softly and nuzzled into him tighter, her face tucked into his neck. The next five minutes would be bliss and she would pretend that he was her Daddy. Finally, when her watch chirped at her she sighed, "Time to adult again." She kissed his cheek, then slid from his lap with a slight pout. She adjusted her ears and then smiled, "Let's go make you even richer, Master William."

"As if that needed to happen...," he chuckled. "I already have more money than I can spend," he observed, following her out to the van with Kaia trundling along beside his chair in a happy trot.

"Well, I get a bonus for making you money, so let's make you rich so I get a nice bonus?" She giggled as she lowered the ramp. Once he was loaded and locked into place, she hopped into the driver's seat and started driving them to work, rock music playing and she was singing and squeaking along to it. Perfectly happy, she had someone she loved in her van, Kaia was sitting in the passenger seat with her nose at the window. Life was good.

They pulled into the parking lot of Moorwind Industries and parked in one of the handicapped spots. When he handed her his placard, she hung it on the mirror. The offices up front were large, red brick with large windows to let in ambient light. Behind them was a massive factory full of machinery that had to do with plastics and the assembly of the sex toys the company was so famous for. She didn't understand much about what they all did, but she knew the result well enough and had been helping Brandi market it for several years now.

Inside the office, she guided him to the meeting room. Then went to get her stuff, she returned quickly to them and they got started. Vince and Isabella were introduced, then she went over the presentation. It was similar to what Brandi had already done, but her presentation was different, there was a passion there. This was in a way Juni's baby and Brandi didn't have the same attachment. After she finished, she moved to sit beside William and put her head under his hand for pets.

He absently petted her hair as they began the discussions. First, there was some questioning of Vince and his background. Vince did not disclose anything that he had done during his time with USSOC specifically, but he alluded to a lot and the fact that he had skill at doing digital footwork legally, and if required, less legally as well. His cybersecurity firm, while operating out of California where he lived near the club that he and Isabella owned, had several red teams (or groups that performed penetration tests) that were either built or being built across the states. He and a couple of others comprised the company's blue team (a group that worked to defend against illegal penetrations). They had received a couple of high-profile contracts with large organizations and were doing exceptionally well at completing them to the customer's satisfaction.

She stayed quiet as they talked, simply basking in the warmth of William's hand. She politely answered any questions with a soft squeak at the end and Isabella looked like she wanted to adopt her immediately. Isabella rose with her when she went to get their lunch and take Kaia for a quick walk. "So how long have you and Master William been together?"

"We're not," Juni said softly, "He's just... being nice to me."

"How do you feel about girls?" Isabella asked, she didn't believe that it was just nice, but she thought about how much Sam would love this little girl next to her.

"I... like them..." her brow furrowed.

"Annabelle told me some of what you needed, I am writing a book based on a similar situation. I have a friend that works for my Master, she's a private investigator and I'd like for you to meet her."

"I... OK," she responded, then ducked her head, a soft squeak escaping, "But you can't be mad at me if she finds me annoying and obnoxious. I'm still waiting for Master William to. Everyone else does."

"Anyone that finds someone as adorable and cute as you annoying and obnoxious is stupid and I will have my Master bury their bodies." It surprised a squeaked giggle out of Juni, "There, that's much better. I think you and I are going to be friends, Juni."

"Yes, Red," she sighed, "I really love your books, by the way. Annabelle had me read it so I'd know which product to pair it with. I went and found the other books you put out."

"I'm glad," she threw her arm around Juni and pulled her in, "Now, tell me, what do you like most about working here."

The two of them talked while they walked Kaia, Juniper promptly cleaned up after her, and then they stopped at the bathroom to wash their hands before collecting the food. The two of them laughed on the way back to the conference room and Juni was giggle-squeaking in a way that made William smile fondly, happy to see her happy.

Over the next several days, multiple meetings were held. Juni did research between them but always made time for William. When he went back to Seattle she drove him to the airport and hugged him goodbye. "Come back soon, Master William. I'll miss you and Kaia."

He nodded, "I will. I'll schedule times to visit, regularly. I promise," he stated, his arms holding her to his chest as he pet her hair.

She held him tightly, then released him and stepped back so he could go back and work. She watched him go through security, then drove home. She would cry into her stuffie and then refocus, she had work to do to make him proud and she hoped that this Sam was nice to her.

Two weeks later, while he was still in Seattle, Vince and Isabella returned, with them was a woman with purple hair that was sex on legs, and knew it. "Juni, this is Samantha. Sam, this is Juni. The one that I was telling you about," Isabella smiled.

Sam walked forward to stand in front of Juni, she had easily four inches on her. Sam cupped her chin and lifted her face up, a soft squeak escaped Juni at the contact. "You're even more adorable than Red promised." She bent down and brushed a kiss on Juni's forehead. "I will make my intentions clear. I am going to seduce you to be mine. I will take as long as you need me to, but I'm not going to stop unless you tell me no."

"But what if I annoy you?" Juni squeaked out.

"Impossible," Sam said dismissively, "You're adorable and precious and I want to keep you and take care of you." She leaned in and pressed her lips beside Juni's ear, "And I'm more than happy to help find a proper Daddy and Master to be ours, baby girl."

"O... OK, you can seduce me if you really want to." Juni offered hesitantly, overwhelmed by the abrupt focus and attention.

Samantha beamed, then slid an arm around Juni and tucked the smaller woman into her side. "Excellent. Now, let's go make some magic." Juniper led her into the conference room, and they got started.