Excursion to Slave Girl Farm Ch. 03

Story Info
End of the visit to the slave girl farm.
4.8k words
4.31
19.5k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Third and last chapter of this series started some time ago. I hope that this final chapter will be to the readers' liking.

Although I haven't mentioned it before, this story takes place in the same universe as other stories of mine, a universe created by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS.

Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

Excursion to Slave Girl Farm 3

This time the drive to the new area of the farm takes barely five minutes, and again as I did when I arrived at the pony girls' stables, I come to a screeching halt at the sight before me.

Several dozen hucows are grazing around a large building, unlike what they have said about the pony girls, the handlers don't seem to mind the hucows being outside despite the threat of a storm.

At school we had all seen images of hucows, but seeing them now so close is totally different, not only do they attract attention because of the huge tits they have, they attract attention above all because they have their whole body tattooed simulating the skin of a real cow, a necklace with a huge cowbell and a ring through their nose.

As with any slave girl of any kind, several of the hucows are being fucked by some of the handlers.

If when I saw the pony girls I felt very aroused, now I feel completely terrified, and I can't help but think of Patrice and Laura and what will be happening to them in the building in front of me.

"You have nothing to worry about here;" my handler says in my ear, "All the drugs used with hucows impair fertility, and no one wants that for you."

My handler pulls the leash to guide me inside the building, and if what I've seen outside has terrified me, what I see inside almost sends me into a panic attack, dozens of hucows are restrained in wooden cubicles being milked, milk flowing through clear tubes into large tanks.

"I'm sure we've all tasted hucow milk;" comments the manager, "Since the first hucow farms were implemented, and dairy cows began to disappear, it has reduced carbon dioxide emissions into the atmosphere by almost 30% and as soon as they approve the new hucow use we're waiting for, that reduction will go up to 75%."

I shudder knowing the use the manager is referring to, it's a very controversial issue, but one that has more and more supporters.

"Let's see how your female colleagues are doing;" the manager tells me.

We enter a demarcated area inside the building, more like a hospital than a cow barn, a huge room with two dozen metal tables, with a young woman on each of them, each in a state of processing, most in the final state, except for four young women, including Patrice and Laura.

My two companions look very different from an hour ago, especially Laura, who is now sporting tits the same size as Patrice's, and that's because the beautiful blondes have also grown a couple of sizes. Both girls are wearing a nose ring, although quite a bit smaller than the hucows outside.

"Don't worry about them, it's not permanent;" the manager comments to me, "Their nose piercings are like yours, they will disappear in a month, as will most of the effects of serum hucow, although for that they will need some help and I don't think they are going to like it very much, do they doctor?" he asks one of the men in scrubs moving around the room.

"Oh! Quite the contrary, I assure you they will like it very much;" replies the doctor; "As we know that arousal and orgasms increase milk production, we have changed the serum formula, with the new serum, all the hucows will be so horny that they will need to reach more than twenty orgasms a day, in the case of the temporary serums, the more semen enters the hucow's body, the sooner she will purge the serum, at an average of twenty loads a day, it will take a couple of weeks, if they don't purge it in two months, the effects will become permanent and they will end up coming back here. "

I notice how Patrice and Laura struggle with their bondage, hearing that for the next few weeks they are going to have to behave like sluts and get fucked by a bunch of guys, with the consequent risk of being enslaved and ending up here anyway.

The professor approaches Laura and plays with her tits, as the doctor has said her body is so sensitive that she immediately bursts into orgasm.

"Are there any side effects?" asks the professor switching his hand to Patrice's tits, bringing her to orgasm as well.

"Not too many;" answers the doctor, "Mostly increased sexual desire and submission, and in the case of the one called Laura, her tits will not recover their former size, she will be left with two sizes more."

"Fuck!" exclaims the professor, "If it had no other effects, I'd be using it right now on my new slave girl;" he adds reaching over to play with Helen's not too big tits.

"We're already marketing it;" comments the manager, "No more plastic surgeries, an injection and increase a couple of sizes guaranteed, with the added excitement and submission."

"And don't forget the elixir!" interrupts the doctor; "Guys will pay fortunes for it, a couple of drops in any girl's drink, and they'll have a horny submissive slut for the next two hours, who will also only remember having the best sex of her life."

The professor smiles, and grabbing Helen's leash pulls her towards the doctor, "I think she could use an injection;" he tells her.

Quickly, two nurses lay Helen down on a gurney and strap her down while the doctor prepares an injection.

"Maybe we should give this bitch an injection;" the professor comments coming over to me, stretching one of my nipple ornaments, "She's got nice tits, but I think making her a little more submissive wouldn't be a bad idea."

"I've said before that if she wasn't reserved, the situation for her, would be different;" comments the manager, causing the professor to show some disappointment.

"While they inject their slave girl and the serum starts to take effect, we can fuck those two sluts so they can start to purge the effects of the serum;" the manager points out approaching Patrice.

For a few seconds I look at Helen, watching her being injected with the serum, causing her to immediately reach orgasm.

"Watch them fuck your classmates and tell me you don't feel envious;" my handler says forcing me to look at Patrice and Laura.

"You see how they cum with those cocks in their pussy;" he comments bringing his hand to mine, "You can feel the same, you just have to ask me."

I shake my head, refusing to ask her, although the pleasure is clouding my mind again. In the fields I watched Astrid get fucked, and a while ago I watched Kate and Tina get fucked in the stables, now I'm watching Patrice and Laura get fucked, and only Tina asked to be fucked. I don't understand why they don't fuck me like they did them, I want them to fuck me, but I don't want to ask them to.

Several of the handlers join the manager and the professor in fucking my two classmates, I reach orgasm, although the sound of my moans is drowned out by the even louder moans of Patrice, Laura and especially Helen, whose tits are starting to grow before my eyes.

After my orgasm, my handler continues to masturbate me, but instead of bringing me back to climax, he keeps me on the edge, watching as my companions are allowed to cum.

When we resume the visit, I am on the verge of insanity, not quite knowing what part of my mind is keeping me from begging to fuck, despite how much I am wanting it. Next to me Helen, aided by the serum, has sunk completely into slavery, she now looks spectacular with her new tits, bigger, firmer and harder than before, her body glistens with sweat from her orgasms, and the professor looks at her more and more proud of his new slave girl.

There are only two places left to go before they take me to the breeding stalls, the pet store and the resting area, I'm sure Connie will look perfect as a kitten next to her huge handler. Virginie will probably be having the hardest time in the rest area, even though the manager told her they couldn't fuck her, seeing what happened to the rest of my companions, I don't doubt she is being well used.

I see that we are heading to the office area, I guess therefore to the break area where Virginie is, but before we get there, the manager stops and looks at the clock.

"I'll order the students to be taken to the breeding stations, this bitch has to be there in half an hour;" he comments pointing at me, "And first we have to process the slave girl who snuck into the farm a couple of days ago."

As we make our way to a colorfully painted building, I can't imagine what the processing of that slave girl will consist of, seeing everything that has happened in this time, I can't imagine anything worse.

When we enter the pet store, it looks like a fun place, full of colors, swings, slides and games, although as in the rest of the buildings we have visited we soon see the dark and degrading part. To the right of the room there is a row full of cages, each cage with a slave girl inside, all of them dressed as pets, mostly dogs and cats, to the left a huge window allows us to see a courtyard, where several pets are being walked by their handlers.

Unlike pony girls or hucows that are hardly seen in the city because they need very large spaces, pets are commonplace, practically every family that has a house with a yard has one. My own family has had one for a couple of years now, Amanda, a former neighbor and friend of mine, with whom my stepbrother was in love, and whom he had the good fortune to find for sale in a pet store a few days after she turned eighteen.

Now after everything I have seen and heard here, and knowing the money my family has, I wonder if Amanda now called Pearl, was really enslaved by some infraction or simply my stepbrother became infatuated with her and turned her into his pet, a pet he misses no opportunity to fuck and whom he is planning to breed.

This thought about my stepbrother, leads me to remember the way my stepfather looks at me lately, and how my mother has not stopped insisting that I study hard to get the scholarship and thus go to study away from home.

The manager has commented several times that I am reserved, seeing what they have done with the rest of my classmates, the fact that they don't dare to do anything more than use my mouth gives me to understand that it has to be someone very rich and powerful, and my stepfather fits perfectly in that profile.

As I see the huge handler arrive leading Connie, I can't help but smile, she looks delicious, trotting happily in her kitty suit. Connie walks on her hands and knees, her whole body is covered in a black latex suit, only her small tits that seem to have grown somewhat surely due to the hucow serum, are uncovered, allowing everyone to see the two rings with bells adorning her nipples.

If I didn't know the way the tail is hooked to her body, it would even be funny to see how she moves as she walks, the makeup on her face and the fake whiskers give her a sweet and exotic look.

"Unfortunately, we can't use this kitty either;" comments the manager, "Although we can play with her pussy so you can see how she cums."

Connie's handler uncovers her shaved pussy ready to take one of his huge fingers inside her, but before he can do so he is stopped by the manager.

"Let's let her classmate be the one to bring her to orgasm;" he points out looking at me, "You can masturbate her and bring her to orgasm too."

I am led over to Connie and laid on the floor, the handler lifts my partner's small body and moves it to position it over me so that her pussy is level with my mouth, and mine is level with hers.

I have never sucked a pussy, but the knowledge that if I do this, it will allow me to reach orgasm thanks to the handler's fingers, lead me to pull out my tongue without thinking about it and insert it into her pussy.

Seconds after I started playing with Connie's pussy, I realize what the manager meant, when Connie begins to moan with pleasure, the sounds coming out of her mouth are meows of varying intensity, as if she were a real pussycat.

"If her owner, when we pass him the photos of how the new pet looks like, accepts the design, he will have to bring her back here to make the whole process permanent, the latex will adhere to her skin, the make-up will be permanent, the whiskers will be implanted, he can even decide if her limbs are modified, although we do not recommend it;" explains the manager.

Only part of the explanation reaches my ears, I am focused on bringing Connie to orgasm, hypnotized by the sympathetic mewling, and especially by the two fingers in my pussy, which although they have already brought me to orgasm are still moving inside me. Seconds later, Connie and I cum in unison.

"All the slave girls are waiting in the breeding area;" one of the handlers says to the manager.

"Okay, tell them we'll be there in ten minutes;" the manager replies.

Without letting us recover from our orgasms, my handler pulls my leash for me to follow him, and Connie's handler puts her in a cage and calmly leads her by the hand.

When we get to the breeding area the rest of the classmates are waiting for us there, Astrid kneeling at the feet of the handler who fucked her a few hours ago, her body covered in dirt and whip marks. Kate and Tina look amazing in their harnesses and their bodies shiny from the oils, I can't say the same for Patrice and Laura who with their big tits and black and white tattoo covered bodies look like two real hucows.

Half a dozen breeding stalls are next to my classmates, five of them with a girl attached, one of them with a hood, surely the girl who tried to sneak into the farm, the sixth stall I know is for me.

Before I am placed in the stall, two men arrive dragging Virginie, her whole body shows traces of semen, although what is most striking is the chastity belt she is wearing, as I take a good look at her I see no locks anywhere.

"Our little whore here has gotten us into a lot of trouble;" comments the manager. "Normally slave girls like her who can't control their orgasms and stop fucking are turned into relief whores, placed in the offices to be fucked by employees and visitors, being reduced within months to mindless slave girls who are eventually sent to the hucow farms."

"All the trouble has come because this slave girl is a genius in biology, all the big universities and all the big pharmaceuticals want her;" explains the manager, "So we have had to make a drastic decision, she will never orgasm again and no one will ever fuck her pussy again, in time maybe we will allow her to orgasm with anal penetration, but only as a reward."

I look at Virginie, her nipples hard and her pussy dripping from arousal, her face covered in tears from the desire to cum and the knowledge that she is never going to be able to do it again.

"Before we place our last student in the breeding stall and let her see a practical example of what awaits her someday, let's discover the face of our mystery slave girl;" comments the manager approaching the hooded girl, removing her hood, causing both me and my classmates to let out a scream of terror.

The slave girl who sneaked into the farm is my friend Mary. Her face is very similar to Connie's, even her eyes look like a cat's, though something tells me all her makeup is permanent.

"We have interrupted her pet processing so you can see her one last time;" the manager tells us, "And you shouldn't feel sorry for her, she is responsible for everything that has happened to you."

We all look at the manager quizzically not knowing what he means.

"Three days ago, Mary showed up at the farm to sell us some slave girls, eight to be precise, she had all the papers in order, she explained to us that instead of giving you to sign the authorizations for the excursion she had given you to sign the slavery records;" the Manager explains to us.

"She wanted ten thousand dollars for each of you, we checked the records and saw that we could make a lot of money, so we accepted the offer;" the Manager tells us, "Mary's problem is that among the registration papers was hers, then she told us that she had signed it to convince a fellow slave girl to sign her authorization and she had not realized to withdraw it."

"We entered you in the sale file, with only one condition, that the pick-up was at the school so that no one would link your enslavement to the farm, we need the field trips to keep coming;" the manager points out smiling. "In just half an hour you were all sold, for close to two million dollars, one million for our dear Jenny;" he exclaims signaling for two handlers to hold me and lead me to the free breeding stall.

"Now while the slave girls are being taken away to be 'returned' to their normal appearance, you boys can enjoy a little party with the breeding slave girls;" comments the manager to shouts of delight from the boys, "From all except Jenny, of course."

Before the handlers have moved away with my classmates, the guys have already organized to fuck the five available slave girls, while the handler who has guided me during the whole excursion stands next to me watching me.

I don't know if they have done it on purpose, but they have placed me in front of Mary, and as I watch them fuck her, I can't help but wonder how he could have done this to us. A while into the party, two of the guys approach my handler and start talking to him.

"Let us fuck her, we'll pay you well;" one of the guys tells him.

"You can fuck her yourself first;" the other says, "I'm sure you've been wanting to fuck her all visit."

"There are nine of us guys, we could cut you down and fuck her anyway;" comments the first guy.

My handler looks at me and smiles at the guys.

"You can try if you want;" my handler replies to them, "We got rid of our last batch of male hucow a couple of weeks ago, after turning them into eunuchs."

Startled by the handler's words, the boys instantly walk away, forgetting all about me as they fuck the other slave girls.

"One thing those assholes were right about;" my handler says to me standing behind me, "In that I've been wanting to fuck you all visit."

I let out a cry of pleasure as I feel his cock entering my pussy, I've been wanting to be fucked all excursion, trying hard not to beg to be fucked, and I've finally gotten it. Unfortunately for me, my handler is no stud and within a couple of minutes and after just one orgasm he is cumming in my pussy.

I am the first to be taken to the bus, there two slave girls are waiting for us to remove our collar and restraints and take off the ID pierced on our nipple.

"You have your clothes on the bus, you can get dressed on the way back;" one of the slave girls tells me.

A few minutes later the rest of the companions begin to arrive, Connie arrives smiling, feeling happy about the experience, as if it doesn't matter to her that in a few weeks or months she is going to become a real pet, she has been the only one who hasn't been fucked.

Astrid returns with a clean body, although the whip marks are perfectly visible and will be for days. Something similar happens to Kate and Tina, their bodies glistening from the oils they have absorbed, except where they were wearing the harness, a harness perfectly visible from the white marks on their bodies. When Virginie arrives, I don't think any of us feel sorry for her, wearing the chastity belt, many guys will be sorry they can't fuck her pussy again, although I'm sure they will have no problem fucking her ass, not caring if she cums or not.

12