Excursion to Slave Girl Farm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We do feel sorry for Patrice and Laura, with their huge tits oozing milk and their pussies dripping, looking around excitedly, looking for a cock to take in their mouths.

When the bus starts, not a murmur is heard, we all go in silence, as if not talking about what has happened would change anything, as I look towards the front of the bus, I realize that they haven't even let teacher Helen back on the bus with us.

------

A week later when I come home from school, I find my stepbrother playing in the garden, it's nothing strange, he does it most days, he takes Perla outside and plays with her, until he fucks her.

The strange thing is that today there are two pets, and I immediately recognize the second pet, it is my friend Mary or Princess as my stepbrother has renamed her.

I approach the new pet and she ducks her head in fright.

"She's embarrassed to have her best friend see her like this;" my stepbrother tells me, although I know it's not embarrassment she feels.

"Will you let me play with her?" I ask him.

"Whenever you want;" he replies, "Both Pearl and Princess have been trained to pleasure a woman;" he adds looking at me smiling.

"You can take Princess with you, maybe with you she will calm down."

I grab Princess's leash and walk her into the house, heading to my room, my stepbrother does the same with Perla.

"Have fun and enjoy yourself, sis;" he tells me closing the bedroom door.

Just as my stepbrother closes the door, a doubt assaults my mind, if he bought Mary online, then he had to see that I was also for sale and that I am going to be enslaved one of these days.

------

Four months have passed since the visit to the farm, I have not spoken to anyone about what happened that day, even though we are all classmates we have never said anything to each other, in fact since that day we have practically avoided each other.

Astrid did not even show up in class the day after the excursion, and I doubt we will ever see her again if her destination was the farm, although given the interest shown in her by both the farm manager and the foreman who was the first to fuck her, maybe she had some luck and ended up as a domestic slave girl.

The first to be picked up were Kate and Tina, it happened three months ago, a month after the excursion, during one of the track team's training sessions several vehicles from the racetrack appeared and before anyone could react, the two girls were naked and being dressed in their pony girl outfits.

Some of the teammates helped the racetrack staff process the two new pony girls, and even a couple of other girls who were training and caught the attention of the visitors ended up dressed as pony girls.

Once their processing was complete, the four pony girls were tied to the track's fences so that any boy who wanted to could fuck them. The school says the other two girls were released, but I don't know anyone who has ever seen them again. Who I did get to see again is Kate and Tina now renamed StarBlue and RedBlue on the day of their winning track debut.

Although their fates were the same, Patrice and Laura were prosecuted within two weeks of each other, Patrice was the first, enslaved for behaving like a whore looking for cock to suck and attempting to remove the serum. Patrice spent the next two weeks in the school labs, being fucked by any student, eliminating the serum completely, even though it no longer mattered. Laura who had also eliminated the serum, was processed the day they went to pick up Patrice, both were sent to the farm where we took the field trip.

A week ago, it was Connie's turn to be picked up by her owner, mid-morning the class was interrupted by the school principal accompanied by a young and very handsome man in a suit. The man without a word approached Connie and left a bag on top of her desk, when Connie opened it, she let out a little scream, but immediately began to undress and put on the pet suit that was placed on her at the farm.

Tears streamed down Connie's cheeks as she dressed, knowing that the life she had dreamed of was vanishing forever, her eyes lowered, avoiding the gaze of her companions on her naked body, a naked body with her hard nipples and glistening pussy revealing that she was horny.

Despite the circumstances, I couldn't help but think Connie was lucky, even though most of the guys in class insisted the man in the suit let them have a turn with Connie, he refused, he looked at Connie like a man in love, happy with his new pet, leading her out of the classroom led by a leash with a smile on his lips.

Yesterday I had an unexpected encounter, while returning home I met Professor Helen being led by her owner, she was stunning, with her pony girl outfit and her budding belly. The professor recognized me as soon as he saw me and stopped to talk to me, interested in whether I had not yet been picked up by my new owner.

I'm sure, he asked for me at the slave girl processing center, clearly intending to acquire me for himself.

This morning I passed Virginie and we barely looked at each other, just smiled, I am sure Virginie will not be claimed until the end of the course.

The bell rings and I walk out of the school, down the stairs and as I look into the park as I have been doing since the day after the field trip, as if I am waiting for someone, I see him.

I know it's him as soon as I see him, he has hardly changed since I know he left two years ago, although his clothes now look much more expensive and stylish. He was expelled because of me, accusing him of trying to rape me when what he did was stop two boys from raping me, my statement was useless, the two boys were sons of influential people and they covered up the matter, expelling him and threatening me with the necklace.

I learned that he had become rich thanks to his computer skills, rich and influential, the profile the manager was referring to.

He walks up to me without a gesture or a grimace, his face looks like stone. He stops in front of me and pulls a necklace from his pocket.

"On your knees, slave."

I kneel slowly, feeling my pussy getting wet, practically reaching the orgasm I have denied myself for this long waiting for this moment.

END

12