Execution of a twisted plan

Story Info
A couple look to explore bringing another into their duo.
2.7k words
4.62
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
squeezi
squeezi
155 Followers

Chapter 1 - Breaking Ice

I instantly spotted Vicky through the glass in the coffee shop entrance, standing tall in her high heels, and dark blue jeans. Her gaze caught mine, and she sparked a huge smile, picking up her pace as she walked towards me.

My eyes dropped to her plumb breasts. Not that they were revealing, hidden behind her white crew neck t-shirt, but I could never help wonder what they would look like, bare and free. I adjusted my pants, confirming my pussy was already wet.

"Hey babe," she said, pulling out the chair in front of me to sit down. "This mine?" she asked.

"Yeah babe," I said, giggling. "Fuck, I just want to pull you over here and stick my tongue into your mouth so deep."

Grinning, she flirted her eyes towards me playfully. "I know babe, soon, soon. Let's just get the boys onboard, you know."

"Yes, yes, I know," I said, looking down, frustrated and aroused.

Looking back up, I could see her looking down my top, which I had intentionally pulled lower showing off my cleavage.

"How did last night go?" I asked.

"Fucking. Ace," she said. "It took a bit of convincing, and I'm not sure how serious he thinks I am about the whole thing, so only time will tell. But he's in."

"What, he's up for everything?" I asked. "Everything?," I emphasized.

"Everything," she said, winking and grinning.

"Fuck, fuck," I said, my heart racing, while stirring my half empty cup of coffee. "Okay, tonight is the night. I'm just going to go for it."

"Yeah babe," she said. "Just pull of that top, look him in the eyes, and ask him."

I blushed, but nodded, still unsure how far my boyfriend would take this. But I had to ask. Vicky and I had been talking about this for months, and it was time to actually do what she already had the guts to.

We flirted and talked about work, while I tried not to think of ripping her clothes off and giving her oral right in the middle of the coffee shop.

Once I received the text from my boyfriend saying he was home, I said goodbye, called a cab and went back to his, butterflies in my stomach the whole journey.

Hearing him in the kitchen, I took off my hat and threw it at him.

"Fuck," I said, holding my hand over my mouth as it fell into the frying pan, right as he was cooking me dinner.

"No!" he said, over dramatically and playfully. "You are so annoying," he said, throwing the hat on the ground and running after me.

I laughed, running to the living room, but I couldn't even make it through the door before he had his arms around me and turned me around to see me laughing as tears dripped down my face.

"Argh, I missed you, you sexy, annoying clumsy thing," he said, reaching in to give me the most passionate kiss.

He really was the dream guy. We'd only been dating six months, and while he knew I was bisexual, things had been going so well, I had been holding off telling him about my own sexual needs. But Vicky was right. I had to tell him, and if this wasn't going to work, surely it's better sooner rather than later.

Things heated up, and he rubbed his hands down my leg, kissing me gently, as my breathing and heart rate sped up.

Lifting his t-shirt, he revealed his shaven, bare, toned chest, wafting his cologne over my direction. I felt weak at my knees.

He led me to the sofa, pulling off my top and unbuckling my bra in barely a second, cupping my breasts while trying catching his breath.

I pulled down his pants and briefs at the same time, revealing his erect cock, hard as anything. Fuck he was perfect.

Pulling on his cock, he moaned quickly pulling my pants off. I tried to take over, pushing him playfully onto his back. I had no strength compared to him, but he playfully pulled himself back as if I had exerted a superwomen power move on him.

Laughing, I moved his hand down to my pussy, sliding my wetness over my clit and into my relaxed hole.

Vicky's boobs flashed in my mind, as I remembered how wet she had made me earlier. But my mind was quickly focused on his hard cock rubbing around my pussy, waiting for me to push down on him.

"Ah yeah," we both moaned, as I slowly took his cock, gradually building up my pace.

"Fuck, get down here," he said, pulling my body close to his and reaching his mouth to mine.

Our hearts raced, as we both picked up speed. His hips thrust faster and faster, rubbing his perfect sized, hard cock relentlessly into my vagina.

"Keep going, keep going," he shouted, as he took some thrusts, deeper than ever into my hole. I felt a new wetness from deep inside, as he climaxed, cumming what felts like buckets inside of me.

He stopped thrusting, and held me for a few seconds, before slowing pulling out and giggling, while catching his breath.

I needed more. But fuck, we all know when a guy cums, that's it pretty much game over. Ryan was no exception, but no matter how long he lasted, they were the more enjoyable times.

"Finish me," I said, pulling his hand down to my vagina.

"Fuck, the cooker," he said, jumping up and quickly pulling on his pants.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, smiling at him as he left. Pulling his t-shirt over me, I followed him, leaving his warm cum inside me, hoping we could have another round that evening.

Shyly I approached the kitchen, to see him shaking his head while jokingly smirking at me. "Nope," he said. "Ruined. Let's order something in. What do you want?"

"Anything," I said, pulling his t-shirt up, enjoying that smell of him.

"Anything?" he asked, walking over and wrapping his arms around me. "How about pizza?"

"Sounds good," I said, watching as he took out his phone and placed our favorite orders.

We sat in the living room again, relaxing while we waited for food to be delivered, while he told me some funny jokes between him and his friends at work.

After I stopped laughing, we looked at each other.

"Ryan," I said.

"Ava?" he replied, smiling.

"Things have been going really great, right?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah, I think so," he said.

"Okay, so then it's probably time for me to ruin everything, right," I said.

He laughed.

"Oh, you want, 'the talk'," he said, thinking marriage.

"No, fuck no. After six months. You're crazy," I said laughing. Although the relief in his eyes was quite funny.

"It's just, I know I've been hinting, probably too subtly the past few months, but can I ask if you have ever, um, been with, I dunno, together with a friend that," I stuttered to get it out, blushing and slurring my words.

"Oh just say it?" he said. "I don't scare easily. You want to move in? We basically live together anyway."

"Oh, no," I said. My heart racing.

"No, oh damn, okay, okay. Would you be against a threesome?" I blurted out, as my face turned bright purple.

He laughed, uncontrollably.

"Oh, that's, um, fucking not what I thought you were going to say at all. What the fuck Vicky?" he said, barely able to contain himself.

I laughed too, but nervously.

"Um, okay, well since you brought it up," he said, a huge smile grinning on his face. "I'm not really open for one-night stands, and just fucking random people in a threesome. But I was in a relationship before, with two girls. We were exclusive, but with each other. It was amazing, until we just fizzled out. I'm not even really sure why it ended. We all just got a bit bored with each other."

My heart raced. Fuck! I thought to myself. This was going too well. Too fucking well.

"But just to be clear. You're interested, right?" he asked.

I nodded. "I mean, I don't want to ruin what we have at all. If you're not sold by it, we can still keep going. I don't want this to stop what we have."

"Me neither," he said. "But it was a great relationship. I think we have more interests and things keeping us strong than my past relationships."

"Yeah totally," I said, unable to stop smiling.

"By the way, since you're bi, we're talking two girls right?" he asked.

Laughing, I confirmed.

"Fuck yeah," he said, sitting up. "I have to confess, since you told me you're bi, I have keep fantasying of you, and what you and a girl would get up to."

I giggled, my heart racing. This guy really is a dream. He just keeps getting better and better. I was annoyed at myself at why it took me so long to just ask him.

"Maybe you don't have to wonder forever," I said, rubbing his leg.

His eyes opened wider, still with a huge smile.

"Are we seriously both up for this?" he said. "Oh, fuck, we can take it slow, if you want."

"Fuck, I don't need to go slow. You need to go slow," I said, teasing him. "Okay but there is something else I need to tell you."

I almost stopped there, thinking I had pushed enough. But things were going so well, I might as well get everything off my chest.

"Yeah, you can tell me anything," he said, looking like an excited puppy.

"We both know, these things can break couples apart. Feelings of jealously, suspicion, cheating, and more," I said.

He agreed, looking concerned.

"It's just, we have such a good thing going," I said. "I don't want to ruin it, I just think we can have even more fun."

"Yeah Ava, and it doesn't mean we're just going to sleep around with anyone. Like I said, I'm not up for that. We both agree and are involved in every step," he confirmed.

"Yes, absolutely," I said. "So just, you know, for peace of mind. If we were to do this. Like, really do this. Do you think you wouldn't mind, wearing a comfortable, good quality (I'll pay for everything, it'll be amazing), chastity device?"

He looked stunned, and I looked down at his bare chest, blushing, my heart racing.

"What?" he said.

I died a little as panic settled in. Oh, fuck. I've done it. I've pushed to far.

"Like, what? A chastity device?" he said. "Like a belt to stop women having sex?"

"No, guys have them too," she said. "They're not like something from the medieval times. They're more modern, and digital. Totally safe. You just put in on our cock, and we lock it in place until you are ready to have sex with our agreed partners."

He was silent, looking confused.

"Um, I don't know. It sounds, a bit much," he said, interrupted by the door buzzer.

He jumped up. "Saved by the bell," he said, joking.

I laughed, nervously. This was what I feared. I knew I should have taken this slower and eased him in. Fuck, had I ruined everything?

He came back with the pizza, and set it between us on the sofa. Opening the box, he took a big slice and ate, still not saying a word.

Without taking a bite, I continued. "It's not that I don't trust you. I totally do. I just think it can really ease any worried and just keep us strong, you know. There would never be any doubt."

"No, no," he said, nodding. "I know. We trust each other. It's just about, preventing any short moments of doubt and paranoia."

"Yes, yes," I said, smiling at him. But he still didn't smile back, instead just ate his pizza.

"I'm not sure Ava," I said. "Like, I think adding another person to our relationship would be hot and all. But a chastity device. Like, I just don't think so," he said.

"Will you have a think about it?" I asked.

"Sure Ava," he said, smiling. "But yeah, no pressure. But I think this is important to me. I think we can totally just keep going as it is. Me and you, together as a couple. But I think it would be so fun, with another girl."

"We can always give it a go first, then if it all works well, and we are both happy, keep going?" he said.

"Yeah, then if it doesn't work you can take off the chastity device," I said.

"Oh, I mean, try the three-way relationship, then if feelings get mixed up, we could talk about the device," he explained.

"No, no," I said, shaking my head. "I think, we'd need the device from the start. But please, I'm sorry to spring this on you. Let's eat, and you can think about it in your own time."

"Oh, yeah, I see," he said, looking thoughtful. "I'll think about it. Yeah, yeah," he said.

I smiled at him, rubbing his leg. "It would be hot as fuck," I said, grinning at him.

"Yeah it would," he said, taking another bite of his pizza, as a bit of tomato sauce dripped onto his chest.

I wiped it up, then licked it with my finger seductively causing his eyes to open wide.

We finished eating and chilled, moving onto other topics before deciding to head to bed. After pushing him so far already, even though I was still horny, I didn't make any more advanced on him, and instead went to the shower to clean up.

With only a towel wrapped around my waist, I caught Ryan's attention as he lay on the bed with his laptop open.

Playfully, I removed the towel, showing him my naked body and laughing.

He looked at me with his sexy beautiful eyes, and watched as I pulled on my nightwear and got into bed beside him.

My heart raced as I saw some cheap plastic chastity devices on his computer screen.

"Ryan," I said, in excitement. "What are you looking at?" I teased.

"There are fucking loads of these things," he said, in amazement. "Like, it's an actual thing people do. How had I never heard of this?"

"Yeah, but don't look at those. They're shit, and not even secure," I said.

"What, really? These are pretty expensive," he said, pointing to a plastic cock cage barely more expensive than our dinner.

"No, look," I said, taking his laptop and typing into his web browser. "Have a look at this," I said, handing him his laptop back.

His eyes opened wide in shock, as a video played.

"Welcome to the Pierced Palace. We're so glad you're interested in our premium chastity experience, for the men wanting to protect their more important assets," said a strong, tall, confident man with tattoos all over his arms and neck.

Ryan looked interested but even more confused.

"Never fear getting kicked in the nuts again, with a pure, unbreakable metal cup not even a bulldozer can hurt you," said the man. "Show proudly how pure and committed you are to your partner with our digital locking and monitoring system, allowing them the confidence over your fidelity."

Ryan laughed, shaking his head. "I mean, it's just a jock strap," he said. "This is it? This is what you want me to wear?"

The screen showed a silver metal cup, smooth with a small backlit display, which was then covered by a soft white jockstrap.

He didn't say anything else, instead looked around the site for a while, until he closed his laptop and lay back.

I moved over to him, and wrapped my arms around him from the back. He turned around, looked into my eyes and kissed me.

"Night then," he said, giving me a passionate kiss. "Better rest for work tomorrow," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Night Ryan," I said, pinching his butt, causing him to laugh as he rolled away and turned off the light.

squeezi
squeezi
155 Followers