Kaitlyn's Rules

Story Info
Hot roommate discovers my chastity cage.
1.7k words
4.6
50.9k
91

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After high school I took a gap year, but ended up deciding to go back to school to pursue my degree. I registered very late in the process and was told I couldn't be guaranteed a spot on campus for me to live. I wasn't overly thrilled about the idea of driving forty five minutes in every day but I wanted to get my degree and this was the only school I could afford.

Up until a week before classes started, I still didn't know if I would have a room on campus or if I was commuting in every morning. Then I got a call that I wasn't at all expecting. An administrator in the school told me that they had a potential roommate for me but they needed both people to approve since it would be a coed arrangement. The school didn't typically allow coed roommates but decided if we both approved then they would make an exception.

Me and my potential new roommate met at a cafe equidistant from our homes the next morning. Her name is Kaitlyn, a well built brunette with piercing brown eyes and a smile that could make any man's knees buckle.

We sat in the cafe and talked about our aspirations and general life for about an hour and a half before she told me she had to go. I couldn't help but stare at her tight ass as she walked away. Once I got home I called the school and gave my approval for the coed arrangement and was told I could move in on Friday with the rest of the student body.

One the actual move in day I was up at about five in the morning and was at the campus by six. I had finished unpacking all my things by the time she arrived. I helped her unload her car, but she stopped me from bringing one bag in particular in. I thought it was odd that the zippers were padlocked together but didn't think anything more about it after we went inside, leaving the bag in her car.

--

The first six weeks of the arrangement were very uneventful. We had grown pretty close and while neither of us tried to hide our physical attraction to the other, there wasn't any indication of romantic interest on either side. We had settled into a weekly routine that worked for both of us.

Part of the routine was that she would usually go out Friday night and hang out with her girlfriends or whatever and I'd have the room to myself for a few hours.

At week five of the arrangement I decided to play a game with myself. I had bought a CB6000 some months earlier and never used it. I decided to put it on myself Friday morning and I'd take it off later that night. During the course of the day I felt the cage tighten at several points while thinking about Kaitlyn, but I didn't take up too much space in my mind.

That night I unlocked the cage and jerked off to the thought of Kaitlyn holding the keys. It was less than a half hour after I finished that she got home. When she went and took a shower, I hid the cage away in a drawer of my dresser and went to sleep.

The next morning she asked me what I had done the night before with her and I just played it cool.

"Just watched a movie, the usual."

"You should really come to a party sometime."

"I'm not a party boy."

"You don't have to be a party boy to want to have fun."

"Parties aren't fun for me. Too many people."

"You know, among those people are some hot girls."

"You're not giving me much incentive."

"What are you worried about them finding something?" she raised her eyebrow.

"No. Just not interested in some one night stands."

She giggled and walked away.

--

The next few days were fairly uneventful but for her actually walking around the room in her bra and panties. She hadn't done that before around me, but I pretended not to notice and didn't say anything about it.

Friday morning I decided I'd go back in my cage. She had given me plenty of images to think about later that evening, walking around almost naked near me and always dropping something so she could bend over and pick it up, I was looking forward to letting myself cum.

That evening, I was finishing up some homework on my bed when I noticed the time, 7 pm. Kaitlynwas usually leaving around this time. I decided to do one more read through of my essay, figuring that would be enough time for her to leave.

But by the time I finished reading, she hadn't left. I couldn't just sit there and reread my essay, she would notice I wasn't typing anything.

I submitted the assignment and closed my laptop before heading to the kitchen to get a water bottle. I bumped into her on the way back and asked her if she was going out with her friends.

"Oh do you want me to leave?" she smirks.

"Not necessarily, but it's unusual for you to be home this late on a Friday."

"I thought you and I could spend some time together."

"What did you have in mind?" I forget about my self imposed chastity for a moment.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I'm immediately reminded of my chastity cage when she winks and seductively slides a finger up her thigh. Unfortunately I wasn't able to separate from her long enough to take the cage off.

After a few attempts to separate us, I decided to just sit down and hope for the best. We watched my favorite scary movie, a classic slasher mystery that she had actually never seen.

I enjoyed observing her reactions to movie's jump scares and her thoughts on the mystery of who the villain was.

Surprisingly, about halfway through the movie, she wrapped her arm around my waist and mounted me in one swift motion giving me a deep kiss which I barely resisted.

After a few minutes of kissing, her hands wrapped around the waist of my sweatpants and I just accepted the inevitability of my situation.

"What the fuck?"

I didn't answer as she stared absolute daggers at me.

"Why are you wearing that?"

"It's a chast-"

"I know what it is," she cut me off. "Why are you wearing it?"

"I decided to lock myself up."

"Oh," she coyly smirks and tilts her head "so that turns you on?" she asks tapping the cage.

I nod, unable to form many words with her fondling my balls.

"Don't worry, this isn't the first time I've seen one of these in person." She seductively whispers in my ear, giving me goosebumps.

"Ww...what?"

"Would you like to take that to the next level?" she grins wickedly at my squirming, ignoring my confusion

"What.. do you.. m.. mean?" I stumble over my words. A mix of nerves, arousal and knowing exactly what she meant and that it was exactly what I wanted.

"Do you want to give me your keys?"

"Yes," I almost beg in response. She laughs and caresses my caged dick.

She gets off me and sits on the edge of her bed. "Well?" she smirks.

I go over to my dresser snd retrieve the keys out of the top drawer. Her smile when I handed her the keys made my knees buckle. "Remember the bag I told you to leave on my car on moving day?" I nod in response, not sure where this is going. "Go get it and bring it here. You have 10 minutes if you want a chance of that cage off at any point this weekend.

I hurriedly threw on some sweatpants and bolted out the door as she tossed me her keys.

When I made it back to our room, Kaitlyn had changed into some black lingerie. "Well well. Eight minutes, there's a chance your dick sees freedom this weekend after all."

I handed her the bag and stood there awkwardly for a moment before she looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. "Get out of those pants and on your knees."

I do as she says and wait for her to do something. She looks at me and gives a subtle smile.

"You don't actually have any experience with this, do you?"

"No. This is just something I thought was hot," I confess to her. "Do you have experience?"

"Yeah, my ex was into this stuff." She tosses the bag aside and puts a pair of cuffs on the bed along with a black and red bag that I couldn't see anything inside of. "So you're in good hands. I'm going to give your dick exactly what it wants."

She walks around me and roughly grabs my wrists, cuffing my hands behind my back.

"Now pet," she sits on her bed and looks down at me. "Since you gave me your keys, I own you. You're going to be my little sex slave, my very own boy toy." My breath catches as she talks and my arousal grows, and my cage gets tighter by the second.

"You're going to serve me as I wish. Your going to lick and kiss and suck anything and anywhere I tell you. And if you're a very good servant then maybe I'll let you cum. Eventually."

That was one of the most frustrating nights of my life. I licked her to orgasm after orgasm while I remained caged and cuffed. When she finally released my head my face was covered in her juices. She picked me up by tongue and threw me down on my bed. She released one of my wrists before she recuffing me over the headboard.

I thought she was going to fuck me but she didn't. She didn't even unlock my cage. She turned around and I begged her to unlock my cage.

"No. You don't deserve to get hard or cum tonight."

"B... b.. but-"

"No 'buts' you gave up all your control of that cock when you handed me your keys. Now get some rest, you have a big day tomorrow."