Executive Decisions Ch. 05 - The Picnic

Story Info
She has a plan to get the satisfaction she desires.
5k words
4.58
4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne walked into her cottage and set the take out order on the table just inside the door. She gathered up the desired items, the quilts, basket and required utensils, and brought them back to the table. Packing the food away into the basket, she then put the plates and silverware in, along with some napkins and closed the top.

Folding the two quilts, she carefully placed them on the top of the basket and folded the two handles into place.

Joanne then turned her attention to herself. It was time to get ready.

She paraded off to the quaint little bathroom, shedding her clothes as she went.

40 minutes later she emerged, legs freshly shaven, her little bit of vaginal hair neatly trimmed. Her hair was pulled up into a messy braid, loosely wrapped up and pinned into place, long strands of her blonde hair purposely left hanging out.

Joanne went to the dresser and removed the lingerie and stockings she planned to wear. She skillfully wrapped her bra around herself, hooked the closure, slid it around and flipped it up over her large breasts, hooking her arms into the shoulder straps and pulling them into place. She pulled and pushed her ample breasts into place just so. Her breasts look massive in this bra.

Joanne looked at herself at several angles in the mirror, impressed at herself. Next she took the garter belt and wrapped it around her waist and fastened the half dozen little hook and eyelets. Then she opened the package of stockings and pulled one out. Wadding it up carefully between her thumb and forefinger, she skillfully slid it up her left leg, being very careful to keep the seam straight and centered on the back if her shapely leg and attaching the beautiful red garter straps.

She repeated the process with the right leg, then grabbed her red lace panties and slid them up over her stocking clad legs and over her garter belt.

I know this isn't how a lady wears a garter belt and stockings, but i might need to easily and quickly lose my panties, she thought to herself as she pulled the dress from the hanger, unfastened all the buttons, and swung it around herself.

Starting at the top she fastened the buttons. the top 4 buttons straining to keep her massive breasts contained inside the dress. She continued down only leaving the bottom 3 buttons undone, exposing quite a bit of her white stocking clad legs. The dress was perfect, elegant yet seductive sexy.

Joanne then slid right her foot into the the 5" heeled strappy sandals and raised it to the edge of the chair and carefully wrapped the straps around her ankles and fastened the dainty gold buckle.

She repeated the process with the left, and turnt and gave herself a good look over in the mirror.

"Dam Joanne.... you look good!" she softly said aloud.

She grabbed her purse, the basket and headed off out the door. Joanne sneakily glanced around to see if anyone was around but aside from a couple of patrons over on the steps of the diner, no one was around. Opening the back door of her car, she placed the basket on the seat, closed the door and got in the drivers seat. A quick turn of the key and she was off.

Joanne had settled on the westerly site, so she turned up the road and drove back past May's Place to the west.

A several minutes later she arrived at the planned location. She brought the car to a stop on the pathway just off the road, and nervously looked around for any signs of someone else being there.

Looks like I'm good to go, she nervously thought as she moved her stocking and sandal clad foot from the brake to the gas pedal and gently pressed down. Joanne's BMW slowly glided along the pathway and out onto the grass. She aimed it toward a small wet area.

"Oooooooo....God I'm nervous." she said out loud as she realized her hands were damp with sweat and her feet were trembling in her shoes.

She could feel the odd shudder and vibrations, as her rear tires broke traction in the damp grass, but her car maintained forward momentum and Joanne adjusted her route slightly towards the left side of a nearby tree.

Joanne spotted the exact spot and tapped her brakes, slowing the car to a crawl. Almost the second the rear tires hit the wetness of the spot, they broke into a spin and Joanne felt the car begin to shudder and her seat begin to vibrate beneath her butt. She turned the wheel about half a turn and that caused the car to shift to the right about 10" and settle down into the wet soft grass about 2 or 3 inches.

Joanne left off and stopped. She gingerly applied a bit of gas, and the car begun to rhythmically rock up and down, but remained stationary. Due to the fact she was already nervous about what she was about to do, Joanne was already wound up and had a good jump on her arousal.

Her red lacey panties were now becoming wet, and her massive breasts were heaving in her straining dress.

Joanne slipped the shifter into reverse, and nervously moved her foot to the gas.

She applied about half throttle and the car spun into action, slowly sliding along the angled rut. Fast, slow, stopped, slow, stopped, fast, slow..etc. the tires spun as the TC tried in vein to grip the soft slippery mud. The car settled into another rhythmic rock as it stopped and the wheels begun to sink.

She selected drive again and spun ahead about halfway through the rut then stopped.

"Ok... I'm sufficiently stuck, now I need help." she said aloud, as a devious smile spread across her face.

Joanne Googled COUNTY TOWING and called the number.

"Thank you for calling County Service and Towing, how can I help you?" the unfamiliar voice said.

That's not Dave's voice, it's not deep enough, Joanne though quickly thought to herself, caught off guard.

"Hello!! Anyone there?" the voice continued.

"Huh..oh yes sorry." she began. "I'm in need of a bit of help here." Joanne said.

"What seems to be the problem?

Has your car broken down? Or perhaps a flat?" he said.

Joanne's mind was going a mile a minute,

Should I ask for Dave by name? Surely this young sounding voice is only an attendant for the gas pumps, she thought.

"Ma'am, let me ask you a few questions before you tell me the issue. First I need your name, make and model of your vehicle, and lastly the issue." the voice said.

"My name is Joanne Fisk.

My car is a 2018 BMW 3 series and

I've gotten myself stuck in the mud and I need a tow truck." Joanne responded.

"Oh that's unfortunate, but it happens more than you think around here." the young sounding voice said in an understanding tone, then continued..

"Where might you be found?"

"I'm not sure if there is an exact address here, but I think the road is Route 15." she replied.

"Where abouts on 15, that is a pretty long road and two sections of it are basically abandoned. Do you know where you are on 15?" he quizzed

"I'm near a washed out bridge." she replied.

"Ok we can have someone out to you in about 20 to 30 minutes. Stay somewhere visible so the driver can see you." he informed her.

"Ok I will. Thank you very much." Joanne replied, and hung up the phone.

"Ok, now to get things set up." she softly said under her breath, as she opened her door and prepared to get out. She looked out at the ground and realized she had misjudged where she pulled into the mud and was too far to her right as now the area to get out on was soft and wet.

"Oh no! I'm going to ruin my shoes and stockings prematurely." she cooed to herself. Trying her best to stand up carefully and not letting her heels sink. Joanne stood up and carefully stepped around to her rear door and retrieved the basket and quilts, swung the doors shut and carefully tip toed out of the deeper mud and made her way to the base of the nearby tree, spread out the quilts and placed the basket to one side, then got up and made her way out to the road to wait.

Twenty five minutes later Joanne could hear the tow truck clamoring down the somewhat rough road in the distance.

A fresh wave of nervousness came over her as the anticipation began to built.

Oh god!... What am I gonna say to him? Was Joanne's first thought, her mind continued at a hundred miles per hour.

The truck rolled into view. Joanne strained to see clearly in the afternoon sunlight.

Her mind racing, her vagina tingling and dripping with anticipation.

Wait... it looks like Dave, but the hair... it's not.... right. Dave's hair is shorter, this guy's hair is longer and wavy. Joanne thought as the truck grew near enough to see the driver.

That isn't Dave, but he could be his brother.... he looks just like him. Joanne thought as he pulled up and stopped the truck. What should I do? Should I forget the whole thing? she thought to herself, as she stood getting more and more aroused with every passing second.

"Oh my good God!!! Look at this... God she is soooo sexy!" Daniel said under his breath, as he stopped the truck.

"You must be Joanne. I'm Daniel, but you can call me Dan." he said, stepping from the truck.

Joanne's mind, still going at breakneck speeds, was now worried about the picnic setup. He's gonna realize something is up... who is having a picnic alone... dressed like this. It's so obvious this was planned, Joanne thought as her mind raced on.

"Ma'am.... are you ok?" Dan asked.

"What.... oh sorry, yes I'm fine. Yes I'm Joanne." she replied as her face got burning hot from blushing.

"Shall go check your car out Ma'am." Dan said, urging her on. Joanne walked on ahead of Dan, leading the way down the narrow pathway. Dan's eyes fell to the womanly sway of her perfect round firm butt, then down her shapely stocking clad legs to her red 5" heeled sandals.

"May I ask you what you were doing out here.... specially dressed so nicely?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"I had come out here to surprise a friend with a picnic, but I think he stood me up." she replied.

They arrived at her car.

"Well this doesn't look that bad... I'm guessing I can push you out of here." Dan said to Joanne.

"Really?... I think I'm pretty stuck." she replied.

"I think so, aside from that, I'd have to bring my truck out here and I'm kind of reluctant to do that. Tell you what, you get in and I'll see if I can push you out of this rut." Dan instructed.

Dan walked Joanne to her door and made sure she got safely into the car.

Her dress had fallen open slightly, exposing a lot of leg, and Dan got an eye full. Wow!... look at those legs! Dan thought to himself as his gaze fell to her open dress. He was admiring how silky smooth her hosiery made her legs look. Joanne noticed his stare fall to her slightly open dress and quickly adjusted it to cover herself up.

"Ok, I'll get behind and push and you try, but don't spin too hard... you don't want to dig yourself in even deeper." Dan said as he turned towards the back of the car trying his hardest to hide the hardon forming in his pants. Dan could barely keep his thoughts on the task at hand. The thought of her huge breasts on full display and her slightly open dress exposing quite a lot of her inner thighs, kept his mind running out of control.

"On three!.....One!...Two!...Three!" Dan yelled. Joanne applied about half throttle and her car slowly moved ahead, but only to the end of the rut, then it settled into another rhythmic rock as the tires helplessly clawed for traction.

Dan stopped pushing and came to the driver's door, but Joanne kept trying, bouncing in her seat, making her massive breasts bounce in her bra and strain against the buttons of her dress. Dan was mesmerized by her actions.

Joanne realized Dan was no longer pushing, and glanced to her left. He was standing there with a look of amazement on his face, staring at her sexiness on display. Joanne released her foot from gas pedal, and began to blush.

"What now?" she asked as their eyes met.

"Uh.... um..." Dan fumbled out. Dying to get a better look at her helpless sexiness,

"Maybe I can get better results by pushing against your door frame." Dan suggested.

Joanne was a bit apprehensive, but agreed.

"Ok, I guess so." she squeaked out, as she reached up and opened her door.

Dan stepped in and braced his hands on the frame and again said...

"On three. One, two, three!"

Joanne applied the gas again and the car just started to rock rhythmically up and down in the deepening rut. He was staring at her huge tits heave up and down as the car rocked. Her breathing had become somewhat heavy adding to the heaving of her breasts. Her legs fell slightly apart, causing her dress to open up once more, exposing even more thigh than before, and he could see the bottom of her stocking tops. Dan was mesmerized.

Joanne's eyes darted to her left at this handsome young man. She could clearly see his massive cock straining against his pants.

OMG... he is hard! She thought, as she released the gas pedal.

"No, no, keep going... I think we're making progress here!" Dan insisted. Joanne started pumping the gas again.

She was becoming more and more turned on. The more she pumped and rocked in her seat, the more excited she was becoming. She could feel her panties becoming soaked as her juices began to really leak from her now throbbing pussy.

Joanne closed her eyes and began to roll her hips in rhythm with the rocking of the car. Dan was starring, wide eyes. His cock ached and throbbed as it pressed hard on his jeans. He had an incredible urge to reach out and touch Joanne, but fought not to. He detected a faint moan escaping her clenched lips as the gorgeous sexy damsel rocked gently in her seat.

He kept pressing against the door frame, the added movements making Joanne sway more and more. Unable to control himself any longer, Dan took his right hand and gently touched her shoulder, expecting her to snap out of her apparent sexual trance, but she didn't.

Instead Joanne let her left hand slip from the wheel and fall to her side and she lifted her left foot up and placed it outside the door.

Dan stood there shocked. His mouth opened and his eyes fully open.

Was she offering herself to him? he asked himself. Confused, but so aroused and hard, he reached in and cupped her massive breasts. Joanne openly moaned, as she continued to pulse the gas pedal and rock in the seat. She raised her left arm, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Joanne's moaning was getting louder and developed into a rhythm with the rocking of the car and thrusting of her hips. She opened her eyes and saw his massive erect cock pushing against his jeans, and she wanted it. Her hand dropped from his shoulder to his throbbing cock.

Skillfully, she undid his belt then pulled the button loose and pulled down the zipper.

His large cock slipped out a bit more now straining against his boxer shorts. Joanne turned in her seat slightly to face him more, all the while keeping the pumping of the gas pedal consistent.

"Do you like what you see?" she teasingly asked, while looking up at him with her big brown eyes.

""Ye...Ye...yes..." Dan stuttered as he continued to fondle her large breasts.

Joanne pulled down the band of his boxers releasing his now twitching cock.

"Oh my goodness!" she said at his enormity, and began massaging the tip of his swollen dick. Dan let out a stuttering breath at her gentle touch. Joanne reached up and pushed his upper body up out of the car and pulled his cock towards her and took his throbbing dick into her mouth, flicking the tip with her tongue. Dan moaned loudly.

Joanne released the gas pedal and pushed the shifter into park with her right hand, and turned the car off without ever releasing his pulsing and twitching cock from her mouth. Dan was bracing himself with his hands on the roof as Joanne begun taking his manhood deep into the throat.

"Oh God!" he moaned as Joanne fondled his sack and sucked hard on his cock. She turned completely towards him, placing her right foot out and was now straddling his legs and feet. Joanne was applying enough pressure and force on him, he stumbled back a step. Now able to look down on her he could see her blonde haired head bobbing quickly up and down on his leaking rod.

OMG!!! This is so erotic! Was his only thought.

Joanne released his twitching cock with a very loud "POP", a string of precum extending from the tip to her half open mouth.

"Scooch back.." she instructed him, as she pushed on his hips, then held up her arms and said...

"Help me up."

He took her hands in his and pulled her from the car. She guided him by the hand to the blankets.

"On your knees please." she said in a firm but kind voice, which he did as instructed.

Joanne skillfully popped open his button up shirt and pulled it off, tossing it to the side. Then she knelt down and pulled off his boots, then his pants.

Dan looked at her with lust and amazement in his eyes. Joanne dropped to her left knee and leaned in and lustfully kissed him. Several seconds passed before she broke the kiss.

"I've never don....." Dan started to say, but Joanne placed her finger on his lips.

"Shhhhhhh.. it's ok." she cooed into his ear. She stood up and took a step back.

Pulling the hem of her dress slowly up, exposing her long shapely legs.

"You like?" she playfully said

"Oh Gawd yes!" he eagerly replied, reaching out for her legs.

"Uh uh uhhhhh..don't touch." Joanne continued as she swatted his hand away.

"Do you wanna see what's under my dress?" she teased.

"Uh huh." was all Dan could muster in response. Joanne slowly started to unbutton her dress from the top down, being careful to not let it fall open. Finally the last button popped open and she took a side of the dress in each hand and teasingly opened then closed it again.

"OMG! You're killing me here!" Dan said in a lustful tone. Joanne let the dress fall to her feet, as their eyes locked. She could see the lust in his eyes. He wanted her right then and there and she knew it. Slowly dropping to her knees, she straddled him. His strong hands taking full grip of her heaving breasts. Joanne had started breathing heavily as excitement and anticipation grew.

She reached in and took his throbbing hard manhood in both her hands and slowly began to stroke it.

"Dan... I need to know something before we go too far.." she softly said to him.

"Wh...what?" he replied.

"How old are you?" she asked, as she leaned in and bit his earlobe.

"21.." he responded.

"Have you ever been with a woman Dan?" Joanne continued.

"Only a few times." he replied.

"You just lay back and let me handle this." she whispered in his ear.

Joanne sat up fully, looking him over.

He could be Dave's twin brother... a much younger brother. The resemblances are uncanny. Even the way his huge cock slightly curved upwards, it was just like Dave's. She pulled one strap off her shoulder, then the other, letting her large breasts fall slightly. Her nipples standing fully erect. Dave reached up and took one in each hand and began kneading them.

Joanne's head tipped back as a loud moan escaped her half open mouth. She slipped her left hand over to her vagina.

Streaks of vaginal secretions were beginning to flow freely from her quivering lips. She caressed the thin lace of her panties, sending a full shiver throughout her body.

Dan dropped his left hand to her crotch and started to trace the outline of her lips through her panties.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned very loudly. She grabbed his cock and started to jerk him off.

After several minutes they were both dripping wet and ready to go. Joanne pushed him onto his back and shuffled up, positioned directly over his enormous throbbing hard cock. She pulled her panties aside and slowly lowered herself onto him.

His thick swollen head pressed into her dripping wet lips and she let out a loud moan of pleasure. Inch by inch she lowered onto him, letting out little squeaks of pleasure until finally he was fully inside her.

12